Blackmailed Bride Ch. 06

Story Info
Brooke & Tanner's Wedding Night, their marriage consummated.
5.3k words
4.42
38.7k
23
0

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,558 Followers

Tanner and Brooke finally consummate their marriage. Making up for the last chapter, this has lots of sex. It's also why I'm submitting so close upon the heels of the last chapter; rewarding your patience. This will get categorized under First Time. Enjoy.

*****

Ch 6 - My Wedding Night

Tanner had checked into the hotel earlier, before the wedding. All we had to do was go up to the room with our bags and release the limo driver. The hotel bus would take us to the airport tomorrow. I asked Tanner to take a quick shower and give me a few minutes afterward to get ready. He did as I asked, showering quickly and brushing his teeth. He came out naked, the first time I'd seen him so undressed, toweling the water off. I'd imagined him naked when we went to the pool together and nothing but a swimsuit kept me from looking at his bare body.

His body was like a Greek god's, hard and well muscled, his penis limp for the moment, but long and thick, and I wondered if blood was already starting to pool in his organ in anticipation. It appeared as if he was circumcised, at least as it had been explained to me, and his pubic hair was short, clipped close to his skin. As I walked past him with my overnight bag, I briefly held his penis and felt it stir in my hand. I leaned in to kiss him. He dropped his towel and plastered me against him, his tongue searching my mouth for my own, dancing our dance. Man, he could kiss. I felt myself start to melt, his penis rising to fill my hand.

"No more than a few minutes more, my love. I promise. Let me get clean for you," I whispered.

"If it's more than ten, I swear I'm coming in after you, if I have to break down the door," he moaned as he kissed my ear and neck.

I giggled. "I'm as anxious as you, Tanner. I won't be long."

He released me and I went into the bathroom, closing the door. My shower went quickly, barely long enough to soap my privates and pits and rinse off. I spent more time brushing my teeth, trying to remove all trace of another man's sperm, though it had been hours ago now. Erin's gift was in my overnight case, one of the few I hadn't modeled for Tanner as I wanted him to see it for the first time on me tonight. I put it on, the soft, filmy material doing nothing to hide the treasures I would finally share, merely enhancing what nature provided.

In eight minutes, I was ready. I knocked on the door to alert him. "I'm coming out now."

I opened the door to the bathroom and stood framed in the light. Tanner had pulled the sheets down and was lounging on the bed, his head propped on an arm. As he saw me, his head raised up and his mouth dropped open. Excellent, I was making a good first impression.

"Oh, Brooke!" He exclaimed, "you're incredible."

"Thank you, my prince."

I slowly walked to the bed, giving his eyes a chance to linger on me, take in every inch of all I was offering to him. I slipped off the robe, leaving the short negligee and climbed into bed beside him and his hand went immediately to a breast, my nipple pebbling under his touch, so gentle. I bit back a moan. I no longer had to save myself. I could let myself go, let myself enjoy every moment with him, every touch, every caress. I put my hand on his penis and immediately felt it stir in my hand, swelling and engorging with blood. I could feel myself start to moisten as well.

"My friends told me it might take some recovery time after you've orgasmed, Tanner. How much time do you think before you would be ready to go again?"

"The way you look tonight and how long I've waited for you, I should think it wouldn't take any time at all. Why do you ask?"

"Because I still want to become a woman tonight, but not before I've done this."

I took his penis in my mouth; felt it immediately leap upon my tongue, growing impossibly long and thick, bigger than the glass penis I'd practiced on. I wanted to wipe away every moment of what occurred earlier, erase the memory of another erection throbbing on my tongue, spurting hot seed into my mouth. I wanted to replace it with a memory of Tanner's moans, Tanner's cock, Tanner's cum. If I'd done the stranger quickly, hoping to end my nightmare, I wanted to do Tanner slowly, savoring the moment. At least, if Tanner hadn't been the first, he would receive my best, all I had to offer.

Remembering all my girlfriends tried to show me last night, I slowly moved down his shaft, my tongue a whirling dervish, seeking out every place they told me felt good to a man. I took him as deeply into my mouth as I could, until just before I could sense my gag reflex would kick in, then slowly moved back up toward the crown, sucking gently. Tanner moaned and I realized what Taylor said was true. There was a sense of power to be gained from this submission, this act of oral love. I cupped his sack, feeling it tighten in my palms. I fingered the spherical balls, smaller than eggs, but just as fragile. I bobbed up and down, coating him in my saliva, to the point I could use my other hand to slowly milk his rampant organ. He moaned again, deeper and throatier.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? You're incredibly good at this for a beginner."

I mumbled an answer, my mouth filled with him. I didn't want to answer, hear another lie spill from my lips. I worked harder, trying to take his mind off the question. Remembering what else my friends said I should do, I took one of the eggs in his sack into my mouth, while my hand slowly stroked the wet shaft towering over my face. He leaned back, moaning more, his question forgotten. First one, then the other, I laved his balls, washing them with my tongue, the short hairs stiff and wiry. He was thrusting his cock in my hand, and I sensed he might be getting close. Abandoning his testicles, I recaptured the head of his cock. I was always disappointed in my mouth, thinking it was too wide for my face, but I needed a large mouth to hold his crown in my mouth. If anything, Tanner was even larger than Jeremy had been, and substantially larger than the one in my mouth before my wedding. I felt his head swell in my mouth and pulses of fluid flowing up his penis, a flood of sperm filling my mouth. I endeavored to swallow it all. Instead of trying to get it down my throat as fast as I could as I did with my blackmailer, I tried to taste it, to savor the salty stuff, attempting to give Tanner all the pleasure I could as I did.

It was not as bad as I'd thought it would be. Much better in fact. It was slimy, as I'd been warned, but the taste was not repulsive, almost bland but for the saltiness. I had enjoyed this simple act of giving pleasure to my love. It had excited me. I could feel the wetness of my own sex from my own arousal. Rolling my hand up his member, I slowly milked his mast of the last of his seed, until I could taste no more. Thinking to bring him to a new stand more quickly, I continued to lavish attention to his penis even after I felt him shrink in my mouth. Remembering how my instructors last night recommended I try to orgasm a couple times before allowing Tanner entry to my body, I turned myself around so he could bring his own mouth to bear upon me. He slid my filmy negligee up over my backside, baring my bottom and exposing my bald sex to his gaze for the first time.

"I can't believe you had yourself waxed," Tanner said. "I thought I would have to navigate the thick bush you allowed me to touch a couple times."

I paused my oral ministrations. "When my girlfriends saw how hairy I was, they all insisted I needed to get it trimmed back, saying you shouldn't have to navigate a thicket of hair to reach my kitty. I showed you some of the gifts they gave me. Any hair at all would have made them unwearable, they're so scandalously small. I'm still not sure if I'm brave enough to wear them, but if I were to overcome my fear, I could not have any hair."

"I shall have to thank your girlfriends. This is heavenly."

He ran his tongue up my cleft from my clit to nearly my anus and I startled.

"Don't you want me to do this?" Tanner asked, surprised I'd moved so abruptly.

"Oh, yes, please, my prince. I was not prepared for how good your tongue would feel on my kitty. Please, do it again. I shall be prepared for the pleasure this time."

Tanner laughed. Then he continued lavishing attention on my sex. Oh my God, it felt so good. For several minutes, I did nothing more than enjoy the sensation of his tongue making magic on my vagina. It felt better than my fingers ever did and I wondered if my mouth on his penis was a comparable sensation. If it was, I could finally understand why men all wished to have blow jobs. The feeling was incredible. I felt his tongue insert itself in my vagina, slithering as deeply as he could reach and I started melting. My bodies juices were flowing and I knew I was coating his tongue with myself. I hoped he would find my taste satisfactory. At least he didn't stop, so he must not find it repugnant. Other than his initial touch where his tongue started at my clitoris, he seemed to ignore it. It's too bad, it felt so good when he licked it.

Recalling my purpose in being in this position, I returned my attention to his penis. It lay limply on his stomach, still fairly long and thick, but not the monster which released its seed down my throat. Since it was smaller, I attempted to get all of his relaxed organ into my mouth. It was easier, but still not possible for me to get all the way inside my mouth, no matter how I tried. I estimated I still had an inch or more to go before I had it all down. How I envied Taylor's ability to take all of the glass dildo down her throat and wondered if she could provide further instruction so I could take all of Tanner into my mouth.

He gradually started expanding some, finally recovering from his earlier orgasm. I was concentrating so hard on his penis, my own climax was nearly a surprise. Apparently, I'd been building steadily from Tanner's attention and drawn close and hadn't noticed. I had no more than five or ten seconds from realizing how near I was, to shattering into a thousand pieces. I perceived a finger had replaced his tongue in my tunnel and his mouth's attention was now fixed on my clitoris and I moaned long and deep as he brought me over the edge.

"My love, my prince. It feels incredible," I whimpered as he continued to lick and suck my clit through my release, barely able to form the words, it was so good.

He didn't answer, being otherwise engaged, but as soon as my orgasm started to die, I renewed my assault on his penis, now nearly hard itself. If sex with Tanner was going to be this good. I was going to enjoy married life a lot. Tanner was getting me close again. I could feel my orgasm sitting just past the fringe of awakening in another howling storm. My prince was hard again, fully able to penetrate my sex. He was in the right position; reclined on the bed. All I had to do was turn and face him and we could be joined for the first time.

I lifted off his penis and turned to face him, straddling his waist, so tight and muscular. I lifted up off him to raise his rigid penis and lodge the head at the entrance of my sheathe.

"I love you, Tanner, and I'm ready for you to make me a woman," I said. "Touch my breasts. Play with them. Love me."

His hands went to my breasts, thumbing my stiffened nipples, still sensitive from my orgasm. "I'm ready too," he murmured. "I've waited eighteen long months for this."

I sank down a little and felt his thick, bulbous glans part the folds of my kitty, stretching it, more than my fingers, even more than his own, just before. I was still liquid from my orgasm and close to the second. Despite the tightness, I was sliding onto him easier than I thought he might, being a virgin. Despite the slickness, there came a point where he did not slide further, and I knew we'd reached a turning point. I eased myself down, letting gravity do the work, felt a tearing, a sharp twinge of pain, and knew I was a maiden no more. I held myself there, remaining still, appreciating the moment and the significance of surrendering it to him, my beloved husband. Slowly, the pain ebbed and only fullness remained, his shaft hard and thick within me. A moment etched forever in my memory.

I leaned down and kissed him, while inching myself further on his penis. Though I was tight, I was wet with desire and offered no real resistance to his relentless advance into me. Finally, long minutes after he first parted my folds, I felt myself resting on his legs, knowing he owned all of me and I, all of him.

"I am yours," I whispered. "I've taken all of you."

He was so deep. I remained still, becoming accustomed to him, his size. I could feel his penis throbbing inside of me, like his heartbeat. Finally, I had to move. I slid up a little, then down, up higher, then down, up the point he almost left me, then down. It felt so good. I varied things, sliding back and forth instead of up and down. That felt good as well. It all felt good. Everything I did with him inside me felt fabulous. I adored it. I adored him. I adored his penis. I orgasmed again, shivering on top of him as he played with my nipples, my breasts, so sensitive, alive to his touch.

"Did you climax?" I asked, still pulsating around his staff."

"I climaxed earlier. This one will take longer," he said, thrusting up into me.

"You feel wonderful inside me," I whisper. "So, so good."

We continue to make love and I orgasm a second time before his own, unmistakable this time. I collapse onto his chest and we kiss. I look at him. "Thank you for letting me wait," I said, caressing his cheek. "This was perfect. I cannot imagine a more perfect ending to my day." Considering the disastrous bit in the middle, anyway.

"With any luck at all, we'll be able to continue this in a short time," he said. "Sleep awhile. I'll wake you if I need you."

I shed the last bit of clothes between me and him, and curled up inside his arms, safe at last.

"I love you, Tanner Mason," I said his arm around me, cupping my breast.

"I love you, Brooke Mason," he responded, pulling me tighter against his chest.

That's the way I fell asleep.

******

Tanner woke me twice more during the night. The first time, he was hard behind me and trying to enter me from the rear. I lifted my right leg and helped him fill me. Our lovemaking was languid and relaxed, lying on our sides. His hand was cupped around my right breast, playing with my nipple, but I didn't think I would orgasm. He couldn't get too deep from this position and wasn't quite touching those spots within or on me which would usually lead to climax, but I was perfectly content to let him have this one. It was enough to have him in me, slowly thrusting. It was not to be.

"Touch yourself," he whispered in my ear. "Make yourself cum."

"I don't need to orgasm, darling," I replied, reaching back to put my hand in his hair where his head lay, kissing my neck and shoulders.

"I want you to. I want you to cum again with me."

I'd never masturbated in front of another person, and it felt strange to do so now, in front of my new husband. On the other hand, it was dark, he was behind me and he probably couldn't see me touching myself anyway, so I let go of his hair and put my hand down between my legs. I could feel his big penis sliding in and out of my body. Finding my clitoris, I started sliding a finger on either side of the small nubbin. I gasped. My hand in conjunction with his slick stalk would soon do what his penis alone would not, bring about my release. I rapidly built toward an orgasm. His hand on my breasts got slightly rougher, pinching and twisting the nipple, not enough to negate the pleasure, but adding a slight twinge of pain. He was hurting me less than Shizuko's nipple clamps had, but it had the same effect, a rush of blood to my sex and increased moistening of my vaginal canal. I moaned and he increased the speed of his thrusting.

"I want you to cum when I tell you," Tanner said. "Get close, but don't let yourself go until I tell you."

"Yes. God, yes," I groaned.

I brought myself close to the edge, and by stopping my rubbing, was able to hold off. As I felt the approaching peak start to recede, I would touch myself again. For five minutes, I was balanced on the precipice. My breathing was ragged and halting, scarce able to take a deep breath lest I fall off the tipping point I held myself on. Tanner started grunting in my ear, his own breathing as rough as my own. He sped up again, and I knew he was getting close himself.

"Now," he grunts. "Cum now."

Three things happen simultaneously, he twists my nipple particularly harshly, I furiously rub my clitoris, and he thrusts as deep as he can get and his penis spews his seed in pulsing jets. I spiral down in a fantastic orgasm, almost unbearable in its intensity. My vaginal walls cling to his penis with a vise like grip as I spasm hard on his shaft. From the feeling I would not climax, to one of the most powerful ones of my life. Tanner's sexual experience was an unrealized benefit to my pleasure. I would not have considered touching myself as an adjunct to his making love to me, but it was wonderful. To climax at the same time as he did, incredibly satisfying.

"Did you enjoy it?" Tanner whispers, his mauling hand gentle again as he softly strokes my breast.

"Yes. It was very nice."

"Go back to sleep, my love" he said. "I'll wake you again if I need you."

"Okay."

I lowered my leg and burrowed back against him. Before I returned to slumber, I felt his penis shrink and slide from my vagina with a squishy plop and liquid trickle from between my labia. I thought to myself we were leaving a huge mess on the sheets. We'd taken the honeymoon suite, so hopefully they wouldn't be surprised to see the condition of their bed after we left.

******

The last time Tanner woke me, the light leaking between the cracks in the drapes showed the sun had risen. I was lying on my back and his hand was between my legs, stroking my bald sex. I jumped, still unaccustomed to having another body in my bed, especially one touching me so intimately. I remembered I was Mrs. Tanner Mason and it was a good thing he was touching me. I stretched and spread my legs slightly, granting him more access to my core. He took advantage and pushed two fingers into me. I gasped, still surprised his fingers could feel so much thicker than mine and go deeper than I could. It was like three of mine.

"Good morning, Mr. Mason," I said, whimpering at the end as he curled his fingers against my g-spot.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mason," he responded.

I reached down and found his penis hard and ready.

"You're insatiable," I said.

"I waited a long time for you. I have to make up for lost time."

"What are you waiting for then? You're hard and I'm wet."

He laughed and climbed over me. I parted my legs wider and he put his penis at the gate and pushed slowly in. I moaned as he filled me and wrapped my long legs around him, pulling him closer. He bent down and gathered a taut nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. I felt it stiffen, pebbling under his loving touch. After we were fully joined, he stilled, letting me feel his penis throbbing within me. He withdrew and almost left me. I could feel myself start to close over the top of his crown, but he plunged forward, harder and faster this time. It felt so good, and I moaned again.

"You seem to like fucking, Mrs. Mason," Tanner said, slamming into me again.

"Not fucking," I whimpered, "making love. Making love with my husband."

"No," he said, "not making love, fucking. I'll show you."

He put his hands under my legs and raised them up until they were resting on his shoulders and I was bent almost double. He started slamming into me, hard and fast, driving deep into my sheath, owning me. He was right. It wasn't making love. It was more primal than that. What we were doing went back to the dawn of time; a man claiming a woman as his own. That's what Tanner was doing; claiming me as his. There was nothing gentle or sedate or even loving about it. He was proclaiming to the world I was his and he owned me. It was fucking. I surrendered to it and climaxed twice before I felt him stiffen and with a final hard thrust, emptied his balls into me, his woman; finally his.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,558 Followers
12