Blackmailed Bride Ch. 12

Story Info
Brooke is finding it hard to escape her blackmailer.
14.4k words
4.52
35.5k
17

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,533 Followers

Brooke is hoping her blackmailer will be found soon, but he's proving elusive. This chapter contains nude posing, bondage, oral sex, unusual masturbation, and double penetration.

Ch 12 - Trying to Escape

Jolene had wiped the fingerprint dust off the box of plugs after finishing checking them. I put the last plug in the box and hid it in the closet behind some of my long dresses and shoes. I spent the next hour or so trying to make arrangements to get out of the house tomorrow. I checked to see if Tiffany could play a little hooky from work tomorrow.

"I can't play hooky tomorrow, but we could get together after work or Saturday."

I needed out during the day on Friday, not when Tanner was going to be around, but if I was looking for favors, I needed to be more accommodating in granting them. I still had trouble believing Tiffany was betraying me. She was my oldest and dearest friend. If it was a spy camera used for taking photos, it could have been anyone at the party. Tiffany already said she didn't have security cameras, and it was easy enough to verify.

"Saturday would be good."

"I know some of the others would love to see you as well. May I invite some others to come as well? We can drink a little wine, find out about Tanner, the honeymoon, all the good stuff."

It might help me to find out who it was by spending time with them, observing them, noting the questions they asked. I had to believe only one person had betrayed me and the rest were innocent. Cutting all of them out of my life for one rotten apple wouldn't be fair.

"Sounds nice. I realize I haven't been too accessible lately, but things are calming down now. Tanner's back at work. I'd like that. Thank you."

"Looking forward to it, girlfriend. I'll let you know who else is coming."

"See you later, Tiffany."

"You too, Brooke. It will be good seeing you. It's been three weeks."

It was probably pointless to contact other people who worked. Shizuko was working, but as an artist, so she would be working from home. I should check with her. Even if she was busy, maybe I could hang with her while she worked.

"Hi, Suki, it's Brooke. Do you have a minute?"

"What's up?"

"We haven't had a chance to get together since the wedding. I wondered if I could see you tomorrow?"

"Oh, Brooke. I'd love to get together, I really would, but I just got this huge commission and I'm trying to figure out what to do. It's kind of open, he's looking for ideas and I've been searching for the right topic to present to him. Wait a minute! Would you be willing to model for me? Nude that is?"

"Me, nude? Suki, I can't do a nude. Hanging up in some stranger's house. What if someone who knew me saw it. I'd be mortified."

"Your head and face wouldn't have to be visible. It could be a generic type nude. No one would ever know it was you. I could give you right of refusal, so you'd know your face wasn't visible. Brooke, this would be great. You're so beautiful and you're the only one of our friends who has the time to do it."

Depending on how long it took to model beginning to end, it would be a great way to keep me out of the house and give Mauro and Jolene a chance to respond if my blackmailer made contact with me again.

"I'd have to check and see if Tanner had a problem with it."

"He can have right of refusal too, plus tell him I'll make one for him if he agrees."

"Let me text him and I'll let you know."

"Quick. I need to get started on this thing."

I texted Tanner. Suki wants to use me as a nude model for a commission she has. Generic, no face. You'd have rights of refusal.

She wants to paint you nude? Do you want to do it?

It would get me out of the house and if I get to decide what it looks like, I'm open to the possibility. I told her I'd check with you. As an incentive, you would get one for our apartment.

Sounds intriguing. Have her do some sketches of the possible finished product and I'll decide about the overall project. If we decide to to it, I might like to come over and watch sometime.

Only if you behave yourself. I don't want a repeat of the poker game.

;)

I called Suki back.

"Tanner said he'd consider it. He asked you do some sketches of proposed finished product and he'd decide based upon those."

"Great! Come on over tomorrow and we'll get started."

Perfect. One day covered. If Tanner agreed, I might have weeks worth of work to keep me out of the house.

"I'll be there. Eight-thirty okay."

"It's earlier than I'm accustomed to getting up, but fine."

******

Tanner came home ready to play.

"I've been thinking of you modeling nude all afternoon. Made it almost impossible to get any work done. I'm thinking I should check out a few poses right now."

I felt guilty my blackmailer fucked me earlier and made me cum, so I figured I owed sex to Tanner as a result, but I wanted him to slow down a little. I hadn't felt up to eating at lunch, I was in so much turmoil from my fucking. I would like to have some food first.

"I need some food. Don't you want to eat?"

"You're the only thing I want to eat right now." He started nuzzling my neck.

"Stop a minute. I'm willing to play, but I didn't eat lunch and I'm starving."

"Why didn't you eat lunch?"

A good question, but one I couldn't answer truthfully. I got fucked this morning, then a private eye came over and collected evidence from my cunt and ass and I cried on her shoulder because I felt like a whore and couldn't eat because I was sick to my stomach.

"I was talking to my friends, making arrangements to see them. I haven't seen them for three weeks. We got all busy catching up. It's why I was talking to Suki and she suggested the modeling. I really need to eat."

"Can't we eat in bed? Make a picnic of it?"

"I suppose. Let me start making something. Why don't you take a shower and make yourself a drink?"

"How about I make the drink and take the shower after we have some sweaty sex?"

I laughed. "You're incorrigible, Tanner. Okay. Make me one, too. Gin and tonic."

"Yes!" Tanner exclaimed. "Gin and tonic coming up."

I started working on some finger foods which we could eat in bed, sliced carrots, sliced cucumbers, celery. We had some leftover steak I started cutting into bite sized pieces, some chips. While I was working on the cutting board, Tanner handed me my finished drink and I took a sip. He kissed my neck while his hands fondled my breasts.

"Careful, cowboy. You'll make me cut my finger off."

"Do you really need to be dressed while you're working in the kitchen? I'm thinking you should work naked in the kitchen unless you're cooking something hot, then maybe just an apron. Make coming home to the little woman a whole lot more interesting." He started unbuttoning my blouse.

"I'm not going to get this done if you keep kissing my neck like that. I told you I'm hungry and need to eat."

He slid the blouse off my shoulders and started unhooking my bra, cupping my breasts when it was loose. I sighed contentedly and turned to him, kissing him passionately before whispering, "Please let me get the food done."

"Do it while you're naked."

"Only if you take my clothes off."

"No problem," Tanner said.

I lowered my arms and let him remove the blouse and bra. He tossed them onto the end of the counter, a few feet from where I was working. He undid the button on my shorts and pulled the zipper down. As he lowered the shorts and my panties to the floor, he knelt down and kissed my sex. I started tingling. I stepped out of them and they joined the rest of my clothes on the end of the counter.

He looked me over, his look a physical presence, hot and light like a desert wind. I shivered.

"May I finish now," I said. "I'm naked and still hungry."

"Finish but don't take too long," Tanner said, taking off his own clothes. I noticed he was half hard when his underwear came off.

He stood behind me, not touching me except for his cock which I could feel touching my buttocks, light but a persistent reminder of what he wanted. I felt myself getting wetter.

I decided to ask him a question. "Do you enjoy our sex life, Tanner?"

"It's been wonderful so far, Mrs. Mason. It's still early in our married life. I'd eventually like to do some other things with you, but I'm willing to wait until you're ready."

"Like what?"

"Anal sex." Yeah, you and my blackmailer. "Maybe some bondage. I would love it if I could convince you to have a threesome with me and another woman."

"What if I don't want to be with another woman. What if I wanted it to be you and another man?"

"You already know how I feel about you and another man. Being there with you wouldn't make it any better. Probably make it worse."

"What makes you think I would want to be with another woman?"

"You didn't seem to mind kissing Kathy during the poker game. Was I wrong?"

"Kissing her wasn't too bad. I was mostly doing it so you wouldn't be kissing her as much. I had to kiss Stan every time I lost to him and every time you did. It seemed to make you jealous. If you ended up kissing the naked Mrs. Wright as often as I did Stan, I think it would have bothered me more. I mean, our last kisses were pretty passionate affairs; lots of body contact and tongue. Given you don't want me with another man, it was pretty permissive of you. If you'd have kissed him when you lost, it would have kept me from kissing him as much."

"I suppose, but I'm not ready to kiss men."

"Did it bother you when I kissed him? It seemed to. I got the idea it was part of the reason you fucked me in front of him. Reestablishing your ownership in front of him."

"It might have been part of the reason, but you had to admit it was a seriously erotic atmosphere. I was ready to fuck anything just for a little relief."

"So you would have fucked Kathy if I'd pushed you away? I felt you might."

"No, but I would have had to get rid of them fast. I might have had to put them out of the bungalow naked, I was so hot to have you."

"Have you ever had a threesome before?" I asked.

"Yes." I shouldn't be surprised. He'd been wild before I came along, only taming himself so I'd agree to date him.

"Did you like it?"

"What's not to like. Sex with a woman but doubled. Two mouths, two pussies, two asses, four breasts. Twice the choices, twice the fun."

I nodded. I could see the appeal from a mans point of view. Not my cup of tea, but as much as I'd hated being forced into it, the sex with Guy 1 and 2 had been mind bending.

"I haven't shown you everything my girlfriends gave me during the bachelorette party."

"What else did they give you?"

"Grab the tray of food and I'll show you. I'll get our drinks."

Tanner practically ran to the bedroom he was so eager to find out, his cock waving like a flag in front of him. I had to laugh again. Men were little boys when it came to sex.

I set the food on the nightstand and went into the closet. I found one of the boxes which came from my apartment when we moved. I pulled it out and set it on the bed and opened it. I pulled out the corset.

"I would need your help getting this on. It laces in the back." Tanner's cock twitched. A winner for sure.

I pulled out the bondage kit, showing Tanner the fur lined cuffs, rope, mask, nipple clamps and whip. His prick became a steel rod and a drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. Well, he had mentioned he'd like to try bondage with me sometime. I suppose it meant he'd either done it himself before or enjoyed porn featuring bondage.

"Who gave this to you?" Tanner asked.

"Suki."

"The one who wants to paint you? That Suki?"

"Yes. Apparently she and her girlfriend like a bit of bondage. I get the impression she's a bit of a submissive."

"I like your girlfriends more and more. I really do have to throw them a party. Is it okay if we use some of this tonight? Whatever you feel comfortable with?"

"After we eat."

"Why not now?"

"Still hungry. How would I eat?"

"I'd feed you." He got a look of pleading in his eyes. "Please, I've got a wonderful idea of how to do this."

If I didn't feel so guilty about this morning, I'd probably said no, but I did, horrendously guilty, so I agreed.

"Hot damn. You won't regret it, Brooke."

"I'm regretting it already. How do you want to do this?"

"Corset first."

So, I ended up stepping into the corset and having Tanner tie up the laces. He whistled when he was done. I had to admit I felt incredibly sexy, the way he couldn't take his eyes off me.

"Which of these can I use?" He asked.

I looked down at the bondage items. "I'm not ready for the whip or nipple clamps. I suppose you can use the rest of it."

Tanner had me lie down on the bed and he cuffed my hands to the headboard. Next he tied my legs to the two bottom corners of the bed. The dampness in my sex became a flood. I could feel it start to leak out of my kitty. Suki was right about the sense of helplessness being arousing. Lastly, Tanner secured the mask around my eyes. I couldn't see a thing. I was super aware of my body, lying stretched out. My hearing seemed more acute. Every sound Tanner made, no matter how slight seemed amplified. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I could feel him lie down beside me and he ran his hand between my cleft and my body arched into his hand. How could the light touch of his hand feel so good?

"Did Suki give this to you so I could use it on you, or for you to use on me."

"Either way. Whatever we wanted to do. Would you like me to tie you sometime?"

"I might. I would like to see what it feels like."

"Even the whip?" I asked.

"My back and buns," he replied. "Not anywhere near my cock. Gives me the willy's."

"I'm ready," I said, "feed me." I opened my mouth.

Instead of a bite of food being offered to me immediately, it made a detour to my sex. I felt something which I suspected was a carrot, dip into my sheath and then to my mouth. I chomped down on it and detected a taste I recognized from Tanner's cock when I licked him after sex; my own juice.

"How do you like my special sauce, or should I say your special sauce?"

"Hmm. I believe I've had this sauce before, sir. If I'm not mistaken, I've had it at Chez Tanner. It seems to be lacking a certain saltiness, a texture, I've noticed when I've eaten there."

"Perhaps it needed to be stirred with a different utensil. We could try it?" Tanner asked hopefully.

"Not yet, boyo. You promised to feed me before we got carried away." I opened my mouth again.

This time it was a bite of steak which made it's way up my slit before finding it's way to my mouth. It actually tasted quite good. I also got a piece of celery with my dressing on it. I also felt more food dip into my sex, but Tanner apparently ate those because I could hear him chewing.

"I'm thinking of calling it 'white goddess' dressing because you're not green," Tanner said. "I believe it would be a big hit with a certain crowd."

"It's not bad," I said. "Maybe a bit more salt, but it adds a certain something something."

Tanner laughed. "This is one of the reasons I think you'd enjoy having sex with a woman. You don't mind the taste of yourself on your food or my prick."

"Not exactly the same, Tanner. You've licked your sperm out of my pussy, but you're not rushing to volunteer to take it from its source."

"True. You've got me there."

"Part of my licking myself off of you is because I love you and it's part of making love with you. It doesn't make me lesbian, or even bisexual, no more than licking your cum out of me makes you gay. It's you I'm licking, not a girl. It just has a hint of girl on it. Now feed me more. I'm still starving."

For the next several minutes, Tanner did his best to feed me. I finally started to feel normal. I admitted to myself the position I was in, the darkness and the constant dipping into my vagina, had me aroused to the point where sex was starting to sound better than food, given I'd had quite a bit to eat now.

"Would you like to stir in the salt now?" I asked.

"Shit, would I," he replied. I felt and heard him moving the food off the bed and the weight of him loom over me on the bed. His cock touched my pussy and he pushed right in. I purred. There was no other word for it. He felt so good sliding into me. His lips began to nibble my nips as he slowly pumped me. The way he'd tied me didn't allow for much movement, but I found my hips rolling upward to meet his, accepting as much of him as I could. It felt so wonderful. I'd been on edge from the moment he'd stripped me in the kitchen and all the playing since left my orgasm lurking just below the surface.

"Oh, Tanner," I whispered as he drove into me, "I'm cumming. I love you so much, husband. Make me cum."

Did he. God, did he. Tanner picked up speed and my orgasms followed quickly, one upon another. The liquid I'd leaked earlier was nothing compared to the dam bursting inside me now. My moaning almost constant, I was arching my back, feeding him more of my breasts, my nipples, almost bursting with the pleasure. Tanner started pounding harder and I recognized he was reaching his own peak. His breathing was hard, almost gasps, as he labored for air as if he'd forgotten to breathe. I felt him stiffen, almost a board, and his cock swelled as he sent his own fluids to join mine in a thick stew of cum.

He collapsed to his side, not wanting to crush me.

"Oh, fuck! That was incredible. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I enjoyed it immensely. I climaxed multiple times. Are you going to let me go now?"

"I don't think so. We just perfected the sauce. I think we need to eat some more."

I laughed. "Okay. I could use a few more bites of the perfected sauce. Lay it on me."

He dipped another carrot in my cleft and fed it to me. "Yes, yes. This is the salty flavor it was lacking before. My compliments to the chef," I said. "Another bite, please, some of the steak."

He gave me piece of the steak and I chewed it with gusto. Following was more carrots, cucumber slices and celery. When he gave me another bite of steak, I exclaimed, "Best steak I ever tasted," to his hearty laughter.

"Are you sure? I have some tube steak here you've enjoyed in the past."

"Bring it on."

I felt him move over me, felt his cock touch my lips. I opened my mouth and tried to capture it, but he moved it slightly until it was out of reach. I lay my head down and felt it brush against my lips again. I tried to nibble, but he moved again. He did it a third and fourth time.

"Do you want me to eat this steak of not," I said, "because it seems you don't."

Tanner laughed again and his rigid cock parted my lips. It tasted much the same as the sirloin before it except I wasn't allowed to chew. While I sucked him, he licked and kissed my pussy, getting me all hot and bothered. I was enjoying this interlude with him. It was playful and fun and so much more exciting than the sex earlier in the day. Tanner got up before he or I climaxed and I thought we were done, but instead of releasing me, I heard Tanner leave the room and the sounds of him in the kitchen and I wondered what he was doing.

He came back and lay down beside me, kissing me on the mouth, then my breasts again until they peaked once more.

"Tell me what this is," he whispered. I felt something large and thick fill me up. I moaned. It felt good. He started fucking me with it and I shivered, feeling myself close to another release.

"I don't know. A dildo." It felt like it could be one, though not glass, maybe a silicone or a spongy plastic.

"No, think food."

"You're fucking me with food?" I moaned, arching my back.

"Yes, now guess."

It was too big to be a hot dog, too soft for any vegetable I could imagine. Maybe a larger sausage than a hot dog? "A kielbasa?" I guessed.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,533 Followers