Blackmailed Bride Ch. 14

Story Info
Brooke learns her blackmailer's identity.
9.3k words
4.49
29.3k
22

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers

Brooke finally learns the identity of her blackmailer. What will she do? This chapter contains oral and anal sex, lesbian sex, facials, double penetration and non-consent. Forewarned is forearmed. Don't read further if these items don't float your boat. Another warning. In this fantasy world, people don't have to worry about STD's.

Blackmailed Bride, Ch 14 - Mutually Assured Destruction

I was still asleep when Jolene rang the doorbell the following morning. It took me awhile to put something on and open the door. As soon as I did, Jolene rushed through the door and hugged me in a fierce embrace.

"I'm so sorry, Brooke. I'm so sorry we didn't catch the bastard before."

"He knows I've hired you."

"How does he know?" Jolene asked. "Was he following you?"

"It's partly my fault. After he had sex with me Saturday, he watched my signal from the plug and saw I went to your business address. He cross checked the address with tenants and saw a private detective service was one of the tenants. When I asked him how he found me yesterday after I left the other plug at home, he told me I was a clever girl for figuring out I was tracked by it, or was it the detective agency I hired. I didn't realize he was testing me and blurted out, how did he know. So when he asked, I confirmed it for him."

"Even the fact he suspected, caused him to be cautious. It's why he's doing things like surprising you and changing vehicles and license plates. He figured you're being watched. He's a slick bastard; I'll give him that. I'm sorry, Brooke. To catch this guy, we need to establish full daytime surveillance on you. He's being too coy."

"I won't be wearing a tracking device anymore. The plugs served his primary purpose and I threw them away."

"That certainly helps," Jolene said, "but our office is so far away, and with him knowing we're the ones helping you, it means he'll know how long it will take us to respond. Even given you've the opportunity to call or text, and you didn't yesterday, he knows how long he's got with you before we can get anyone there. If you're home, he's got 45-60 minutes alone with you depending on traffic. He can do what he wants and leave before we can respond."

"How long a drive is it between your office and Shizuko's house?" I asked.

"Are you going to be there every day?"

"All except the weekends. I'm modeling for her. It was my plan to get out of the house."

Jolene checked her phones map application. "Twenty to twenty five minutes, but he knows it too. He has the same capability to check a map and see how long it takes. As long as he keeps his attacks under that time limit, we can't get there fast enough."

"Let's give it a try, anyway. None of his attacks have lasted that quickly. He wants to drive home my helplessness, my sluttiness. All of his previous attacks lasted longer. I can keep an eye out for vans and let you know if I see one outside Shizuko's before I leave the house. I'd like to have some money left in my account if I can help it."

"I understand. Okay, we'll give it a shot."

She hugged me once more and left.

******

That night, I let Tanner fuck my ass. There was no point in protecting it anymore. My blackmailer had used it once and I assumed he'd use it again. It had been more enjoyable than I'd thought possible, and even if Tanner was larger, I believed if he was gentle, it wouldn't be terrible.

As he made love to me that evening, after I'd had my first orgasm, I asked him if he would like to put his cock in my ass. He stopped in surprise.

"I'd love to," Tanner replied. "But it should be properly prepared for anal sex by stretching it out. I can get some plugs if you want to try it."

I lied. "After you told me you'd enjoy anal sex with me, I investigated the practice and got some plugs. I've been wearing them during the day to prepare."

"You're kidding!" He pulled out of my pussy.

"No, Tanner. Not kidding. Here's the picture Suki took of the final pose we agreed on. You can see the plug in my butt."

I pulled my phone off the nightstand and showed him the picture. He whistled. "You're gorgeous, Brooke. This is wonderful. I can't believe you have a plug in your ass."

"Suki and Erin were surprised too, but they both like anal sex, so not as surprised as you are."

"They're lesbians. What do they know about anal sex?"

"Strap-ons apparently have more than one purpose."

"I suppose they do," he mused.

"Anyway, it's my first time," I lied again, "so you need to be very gentle and go slow. There's some lubricant in the nightstand." Actually, he needed to go slow as I didn't know if my anus would still be feeling the affects of yesterday's rape.

"I'll be gentle," he agreed. "You'll hardly know I'm in there."

"I doubt that's true, Mr. Mason; but I appreciate you taking your time."

He got the lube and carefully greased my butt and his cock. I was a little worried. The last plug had been as thick as Tanner, at least around the widest point, but not as long. My blackmailer wasn't as big or long, so even though I'd cum for him, I was concerned Tanner might hurt more.

When he'd thoroughly oiled us both, including using a finger to stretch me out a little, Tanner put the head of his cock at my back door and pushed. Reluctantly, my ass parted for him, with a sharp twinge of pain. I flinched and he stopped.

"Does it hurt?" Tanner asked.

"A little, but don't stop. Keep going until you're all the way in, then pause while I get used to your size."

He pushed harder and his head popped through. I sighed when it did as it was the widest part. He held still.

"You're so tight," he said.

"You're so big," I replied.

After a couple minutes, I said, "Very slowly, work yourself in deeper. I'll stop you if it's too much."

Without speaking, he nudged his way forward. It was uncomfortable, like the largest plug had been, but not intolerable. I was grunting a little, in a very unladylike manner, but getting by. Finally it stopped.

"I'm all the way in," Tanner said, and I realized I could feel his ball sack dangling against my pussy and his short pubes tickling my bottom.

"Stop there," I instructed. "I'm still getting used to how deep you are."

Tanner held still for me. I could feel his cock throbbing in my rectum, his pumping blood causing it to twitch slightly. I was so full. The largest plug and blackmailer's cock failing to fully prepare me for how full I was. Gradually, my rectum quit trying to squeeze him out and gradually relaxed more around his cock.

"Very slowly; you may move," I said.

Tanner withdrew an inch or two, then inched forward. When I accepted that, he withdrew more, and pushed back in. Slowly and relentlessly, he started using his whole erection to fuck my ass, and I accommodated it. The discomfort of his movement eased and I felt the first twinges of pleasure building up in my pussy, as if my ass and pussy were connected somehow. Tanner reached down and began playing with my clit, intensifying my mounting pleasure.

"Do you like my ass?" I moaned to him. "Do you like fucking my ass?"

"Do I," he grunted back to me. "You're so fucking tight; it's like you're strangling my cock."

He sped up more, and I tolerated it, even reveled in it. He was fucking my ass almost as hard as he usually pounded my pussy and I was loving it. He pinched a nipple while he fucked me, continuing to tease my clit as well.

I screamed for him, "I'm cumming, Tanner. You're fucking my ass and I'm cumming."

My whole body convulsed, bearing down on his cock. I felt him him expand in my butt and his cock pulsed, shooting jet after jet of his cum deep inside my bowels. We were both shaking, almost as if we were cold, as our orgasms swept through us like a rip tide. The sensations eased and Tanner pulled me down, collapsing on our sides, breathing hard. His cock was still in me, but I felt it start to dwindle in size.

"Thank you, Brooke. I loved it." He kissed the back of my neck.

"I enjoyed it too," I said. "More than I thought possible."

"So you'd be willing to do it again?" Tanner asked.

"If you're as careful as you were this time," I said. "You really are large and I was very full."

We lay there, enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms until Tanner finally popped from my bottom. "I'd better get up and clean myself off," he said.

"Could you get me some tissues," I said. "I feel your cum leaking from me."

"Of course."

"I think I need to take a shower," I said. "Make sure I'm clean before sleeping tonight."

"Do you want some help?" Tanner asked. "I can wash your back."

"You've done enough to my backside tonight, Tanner. I'll manage the rest, thank you."

He grinned at me. "I did, didn't I?"

I smiled back. "Go on. Get cleaned up. I'll take my shower when you're done."

He handed me some tissues which I placed against my back door, while he went to shower. I could feel it gapping, but it was closing slowly and I felt that too.

He returned ten minutes later still grinning, quite happy to have fucked my ass. As long as he was happy, I guess I'd achieved my purpose and assuaged a little of my guilt. I showered and checked my bottom when I was done. My anus was fully closed so I supposed I had nothing to worry about there as long as I was careful and didn't do anal sex too often. My bottom was mildly sore, but it was a pleasant soreness, almost like the muscle ache after a good workout. Sore for a good cause.

******

I started going to Suki's every day for her painting. I know she wanted to finish her commission project and get some money in the bank. Every day before leaving, I'd check for the presence of any van's outside her house. Except for a plumbing van one day, with workers going into a house across the street, I never saw one. After a week, I was hoping he was done with me, but I wasn't so lucky. As I was walking back to my car, I got called from the open window of a car.

"Get in," he said. "You know what to do."

I didn't have an opportunity to text Jolene or Mauro without him seeing. I got in the car and he was sitting with his cock out of his jeans, hoodie over his face.

"We're practically in public, sir," I said. "We could get arrested."

"Practically isn't in public. The windows are tinted and it won't take long. Once you bend over my cock, nobody will even see you in the car."

Asshole. I bent over his prick and started to suck. I wanted to get it over with quickly, so did as much as I could to make him cum. He held my head down over his cock, forcing me on it. I expected he'd want me to swallow to keep his jeans clean. I hoped to let some fall out of my mouth so his crotch would be wet. He surprised me. Just before he orgasmed, he pulled my head up by the hair and sprayed a huge load all over my face. It felt like he'd been saving it for a week. Apparently, he didn't care whether his jeans got dirty, because it dripped from my face all over him. When the spurting stopped, he pushed my face over his prick, to drain the last few drops from his stalk. Fuck.

"Now get the fuck out of my car, slut."

"Do you have something to wipe my face with, sir?"

"Sluts should wear their cum in public, so everyone knows what they are. Get out."

I climbed out of the car. Given his treatment, I needed to start carrying something with me to clean myself with; a hand towel, paper towels, something. I memorized the license plate number and make and model of the car until I could write it down. In the car, I found some drive thru napkins in the glove box and wiped the cum off my face. I texted Jolene the information.

I was confronted by kidnapper again outside Shizuko's house. Black Dodge Charger with tinted windows, License No, PFA5612.

Are you all right?

Not as bad as last time. All he did was make me blow him, then cum on my face.

Do you need someone to talk to?

How did I feel? Better than most times, I guess. When did I start thinking sucking my blackmailer's cock was no big deal? I texted, I'm good.

Rat bastard.

Agreed.

I went home, took a shower and brushed my teeth. When Tanner got home, we had supper, made love, and I was happy I didn't have to worry whether another man's cum would leak out of my pussy or ass at an inopportune time. Everything was good or as good as it could be under the circumstances.

******

Jolene called me the next day and told me the license plate was from a Honda Civic, so it was stolen again. From that time forward, it wasn't just vans I watched for outside of Suki's. I looked for anything out of the ordinary. Any cars I didn't see every other day I was there, I inspected more closely to see if someone was sitting inside. I didn't see my blackmailer again for ten days. This time it wasn't at Shizuko's. I was going home after posing, leaving early because Suki and Erin had some event they were attending that afternoon. As I passed a little strip mall close to home, I received a text from him.

Turn into the parking lot at the next light. Look for a red, panel truck in the lot and climb into the back. Strip. You won't need clothes for what you'll be doing next.

Fuck. Was I being followed? How the hell did he know where I was. Sure it was on the way back home, but turn in at the next light was pretty specific instructions. I called Jolene and told her.

"Shit, you're almost home. It's at least 45 minutes there if I'm lucky."

"I'll try to stall as much as I can. Please hurry."

"I'm on my way."

I turned in at the light. The parking lot wasn't large. The red panel truck stuck out like a sore thumb. I wondered if I could pretend I didn't see it. I drove past it.

Ding. New message. You just drove past it. Don't play games, Mrs. Mason. You won't like the result.

Someone was watching me. I parked the car, took a picture of the back of the truck and leaving my purse locked in the car, walked over to the truck and climbed into the back. There was a mattress thrown in the back with some sheets and a battery operated lamp. Closing the door, I started removing my clothes. My blackmailer got in behind me, tossing me another mask.

"Put this on. We're having another special guest star. Hurry."

As soon as I was naked, I put on the mask and all was blackness again. The door at the back of the truck opened and closed and footsteps approached. I heard the sound of the others getting undressed, the thin sound of zippers and clothes hitting the floor of the truck. Someone laid down on the mattress beside me.

My blackmailer said, "Mount him."

I felt around and found an erect cock. I climbed on, but was dry and he didn't slide into me easily. I felt his hand spread lube on my pussy and his cock and I slipped over him. I opened my mouth to take the cock I expected to be thrust into my mouth. Instead, a hand started spreading lube over my anus and a cock speared into my rectum, hard and fast, causing a quick intake of breath. I'd continued letting Tanner use my ass every few days, and I was used to taking his huge cock, but never with someone else in my pussy. I was packed full.

For a few moments, no one moved, and I was skewered between them, their cocks nearly touching within my body. Then my blackmailer started fucking my ass, and the one I was riding caressed my breasts and played with my clit. Once again, my body started betraying me and my arousal built. My nipples were hard and taut and I began moving over the prick in my pussy, becoming consumed with lust. I knew they could feel me moving on their cocks as they fucked me, already broken. My shame not yet complete, I started moaning as I was fucked. I should have expected how amazing it would feel to be double penetrated. My blackmailer had played with the plug in my ass while he was fucking me preparatory to taking my ass. I would never have believed it could feel this good, both cocks hard and soft, alive, filling me, fucking me. I climaxed twice as they fucked me, screaming so loudly, the one beneath me in my cunt put his hand over my mouth to quiet me down. They climaxed at almost the same time, their cocks swelling in me and filling my pussy and ass with their hot cum.

Their balls emptied, my blackmailer pulled out of my ass and when he was off me, the one on the bottom pushed me off him. I heard them getting dressed and when the one had left, my blackmailer collected my mask.

"What a fucking slut you are," he said, leaving me in the back of the truck, closing the door behind him.

I sat there in the back of the truck, crying. Several minutes later, the back of the truck opened and Jolene was standing there with her gun out and pointed inside. She saw I was alone and climbed in, closing the door behind her.

"What did he do this time?" She asked.

I couldn't stop crying enough to answer and she got on the mattress with me and held me until I'd cried myself out. Finally able to calm myself, I said, "There were two, my blackmailer in my ass and another one in my pussy. I thought you might need DNA again, so I haven't tried to clean myself up yet. They left the truck. Does that mean you can trace it?"

"I can trace it, but if they left it, I suspect it means the entire truck was stolen. If the truck is reported as found, it will probably be processed by the police and your DNA, fingerprints and everything will be all over the back of a stolen vehicle. If we don't report it, the police will eventually be knocking on your door as a suspect after it is reported, and if we report to the police, your secret is out."

I started crying some more.

"Listen, Mrs. Mason. Let me talk to the owners. I'll tell them we've found their truck and to let us handle the processing of the vehicle before we return it to them. I'll say a young woman was raped in the back of their truck and we're trying to avoid the publicity of having her name bandied about. The ones who did the raping were the thieves and if we find the rapists, they'll have their thieves. They would probably welcome not having their company associated with a rape."

"Please. I can't have this get out."

"Let me call Mauro and get his help to process the truck. I'll check with the owner of the truck and see if they'll work with us."

"Whatever you can do."

Jolene left me alone long enough to get her evidence kit and when she returned, said she'd called Mauro. He was on his way. She collected sperm samples from both my pussy and ass, then helped me clean up as best as I could and dress. Mauro got there with a bigger evidence kit and he started to process the truck. He confirmed the truck had been reported as stolen, and not from anyone who'd they gotten information on previously. Jolene called the owner and spoke to the president of the company.

"Hi, my name is Jolene Baxter and I'm with Caponero Investigations. We've found a truck you reported as stolen. I'd like to ask a favor."

She listened for a second.

"Your truck was used in another crime, a gang rape of a young woman who we represent. Due to the nature of the crime, she prefers it not be reported to the police. We are processing the vehicle for evidence and will share anything we find with you. We will remain with the vehicle until you send someone to claim it. We'd ask you not report anything due to the sensitivity of the crime. We will let the police know the vehicle has been recovered by you so they can remove it from the stolen vehicles list."

Jolene listened again.

"I understand, sir. There does not appear to be any damage to the vehicle, so I doubt you will need to submit any type of claim for damages to your insurance company. I'm sure you would not want the negative publicity if it turned out any of your employees was responsible for raping a young woman. We're trying to avoid any type of publicity whatsoever."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers