Blackmailed Bride Ch. 17

Story Info
Shamed again, Brooke takes a chance and trusts a friend.
11.5k words
4.55
20.9k
14

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,570 Followers

I despair sometimes that no one seems to read these little introductions. I have repeated numerous times that in this fantasy world, people do not have to worry about sexually transmitted diseases, yet I continue to get comments berating me for writing a story about a woman who cares so little for her husband she'd give him an STD. Hey, what can you do. Yes, Brooke could kill the fucker and be done with him. Easy enough, anyone can do it. Kill him and have your whole sordid life get spilled out on the internet where it will live forever. Better that than keep doing what you're doing, right. Kind of ends the suspense, but if you want to write that story, feel free. I'm not stopping you. This chapter contains scenes of primarily lesbian sex. If you don't care for lesbian sex, don't read it. It also contains some oral and anal sex, and some dominatrix discipline. It is still primarily non-consent despite some people feeling Brooke is no longer engaged in non-consensual sex because she's sexually aroused and satisfied. I had a chapter of Proper Scottish Wife rejected because a character didn't enjoy being beaten and raped. To be published in Literotica, the characters are required to enjoy some sexual satisfaction from their conduct, otherwise they'd be publishing the literary equivalent of snuff films. Take a deep breath and enjoy or not.

Ch 17 - Shamed Again, I take a Chance

Shizuko was getting close to finishing her second commission and Tanner wanted to watch one day as he had during the first painting. He had some things he had to do in the morning, but he promised to take the afternoon off to see me modeling. I was waiting for Suki to arrive at the gatehouse. She had so many problems being on time in the morning, though she was prompt in the afternoon, once she was awake. I, on the other hand, was usually early, and I was chatting with Jackson as I usually did while waiting for her.

"Jackson, my husband wanted to come and watch while I'm posing this afternoon. Is that okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. But since he wasn't placed on the guest list by the owner, he has to be accompanied by one of the security guards at all times. I apologize, ma'am, but those are the rules. If he's on the grounds, one of us has to watch him. You need to be aware it means one of us will be watching you posing as well.

"I understand; rules are rules. I'll let him know the consequences of his coming."

I texted Tanner. Because the owner hasn't put you on the guest list, one of the security guards has to accompany you at all times. It means he will see me posing nude as well. Do you want one of the guards to watch me nude, or would you like to cancel?

Haven't they seen you nude already?

No. We have the run of the place. There are security cameras at and in the buildings, but none where we're painting. If we have to use the guest house for bathroom breaks, I put on a robe.

You've been naked in front of others before, on our honeymoon.

Including most or your office co-workers and many others besides, though none of the occasions was my choice and to Tanner's knowledge.

They were mostly strangers at the time except for Stan and Kathy, and on vacation far away. Whoever sees me today lives in Georgia and will see me every day I come here. Doesn't that make a difference to you?

You know how I like to show you off. I don't care.

He didn't care. If he didn't why should I. I've done worse. Being observed merely nude instead of naked and fucked would be a welcome change.

"Tanner said he didn't mind," I told Jackson, "but would it be possible to do me a favor?"

"Anything, Mrs. Mason."

"Since you already know it's me in the picture inside, could you be the one to escort Tanner? I'd hate to fuel any other masturbatory fantasies."

"But you don't mind fueling mine?" Jackson smiled at me.

"You've already admitted to them, yet you've been unfailingly polite and professional at all times. Better you than someone else who might not be."

"I'll be sure to escort him, Mrs. Mason."

I told him where we were located, about 200 feet to the left of the house along the shore. "Just out of curiosity, which branch of the military did you serve in?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"It is to me. My father served."

"Army, Third Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, ma'am."

"They're stationed in Fort Benning, right?"

"Third Battalion and Regimental Headquarters are. First Battalion is at Fort Bragg and Second Battalion's in Washington State."

"Thank you for your service." I stuck my hand out to shake his.

"I appreciate that, Mrs. Mason." He took my hand and shook it; always the professional.

Suki arrived and we took one of the carts down to our painting location. I told her Tanner was coming this afternoon and because he wasn't on the owner's guest list, one of the security guards had to escort him around, so I'd arranged for Jackson to do it.

"How do you feel about it?" Shizuko asked.

"Tanner doesn't care if the security guards see me."

"I didn't ask if it bothered Tanner. I asked if it bothered you. You're my model."

"Better Jackson than one of the others. He already knows it's me in the first painting."

"None of the others do?" Suki asked.

"Jackson said he's never said anything to the others. He doesn't know what they might have figured out on their own."

"You like him, don't you?"

"Jackson? I like him okay, I guess. Despite him knowing it's me in the painting, he's always professional and courteous. He doesn't stare at me and mentally undress me with his eyes every time I see him. Just the once the first day. I appreciate his politeness and honor his service in the military. He's a good man."

"Is that why we give him the little show before we leave?" Suki asked.

I smiled. "I asked him if he masturbated to images of me in the painting. He told me it wasn't the painting he thought of; it was me. I thought it would be funny if I gave him more to imagine."

"If you and Tanner were more like Erin and I, you could fuck him."

"We're not, so it's never going to happen."

We got set up and Suki started painting. We took a break for lunch and were setting up for the afternoon when I heard a horn beeping. I held the robe tightly around me, knowing Tanner and Jackson were arriving. The cart pulled up a minute later and Tanner got out and came out to greet us, giving Suki a friendly peck on the cheek and me a much bigger hug and a passionate kiss. Jackson stayed by the golf cart, well away from us. I appreciated his discretion.

Tanner took a seat in one of the two chairs Suki and I used to take our breaks. He invited Jackson to take the other.

"I'm comfortable standing, sir." He remained by the cart.

I removed my robe, conscious of Jackson standing at ease not too far away while my husband watched me undress. I took my position near the moss covered oak near the shore and was thankful I wasn't facing them. Suki started painting while I held myself still. Knowing both Jackson and Tanner were watching me did ratchet my arousal up a notch. My pussy felt slick. Forty-five minutes went by and Suki called a break. I turned to face them and accepted my robe from Suki, putting it on. Tanner vacated the chair so Suki and I could sit down while we rested. He went back to the cart to speak to Jackson. I glanced back and saw them talking a few minutes. I turned back to the front, drinking my water.

"How are you doing, Brooke?" Suki asked.

"Okay."

"What's it like knowing both Tanner and another man are watching you nude?"

"Different," I admitted. "I wonder what they're talking about right now?"

Suki glanced back for a moment. "Do you wonder if Tanner is telling Jackson what a wonderful fuck you are?"

"God, I hope not. Jackson already knows more about my personal life than I'd like. I hope Tanner's not doing any locker room bragging right now."

"I'm very close to finished," Suki said. "One more day should do it. It might require a little touch up in the studio, but nothing you need to be present for."

"We still have to do the one for Tanner. Do you still want to do it out here?"

"I'd like to. I love the light and the peace and quiet out here. Since it's for Tanner, I can do it anywhere. It's not a commissioned piece."

"If you want to do it here, I can do it here."

"It won't make you uncomfortable now Jackson has seen you in your altogether?"

"If Tanner doesn't give a shit, why should I?"

Suki shrugged and took a drink of her water.

After fifteen minutes, I got up and shed my robe again. I took up my position and Suki started painting. Tanner came back to his seat. Jackson remained by the cart, still standing. She painted for forty-five minutes and we took another break.

Tanner said, "I should get going, honey. I enjoyed watching. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay," I said. "Suki said she's only got one more day left on this one. She wants to do your portrait for you here as well, with the lake as a backdrop."

"Whatever you want to do is okay with me." He kissed me, sliding his hand through the robe to pat my naked ass, giving everyone looking a flash of my pussy. Jackson looked down at the ground when it happened, the consummate gentleman.

Jackson gave Tanner a ride back to his car and Suki and I were alone once again.

We did one more session, then broke for the day. I didn't speak to Jackson before we left, but Suki and I gave him our show once more, slipping each other some tongue. He grinned, knowing I wasn't too concerned about him watching me earlier.

Tanner was home when I got there, waiting naked with a big hard on, and he took me back to the bedroom and fucked me. No gentle lovemaking; he possessed me, fully. I wondered again if seeing me naked in front of other men raised his competitive juices and he had to compensate for it by confirming his own dominance to me as my mate. Before he was done, he'd deposited his seed in all three of my fuck holes.

When he was finished with me, we were lying quietly in the bed. His cock was still in my ass, though finally shrinking enough for his cum to leak out.

"What did you and Jackson talk about while we were resting?" I asked.

"Is that the name of the security guard?" Tanner asked.

"Yes."

"Do you know all their names?"

"No, just Jackson."

"Why do you know his name?"

"He was there the first day and brought us down to the lake in a cart. He introduced himself, nothing more."

"Have you fucked him?" Tanner asked.

"No, why would I fuck him?" I asked him angrily, pulling away so his cock fell out of my ass."

"He's good looking," Tanner replied.

"So are roughly half the people in the world. Do you think I'm fucking all of them?"

"No, but I wondered about him since you're spending so much time out there. It's not beyond the realm of possibility you'd fuck another man. Lots of wives stray."

I'd strayed plenty, but not with anyone of my own volition, and not all of them were good looking. Jeremiah had been a filthy pig when I sucked his cock and Diablo was a fucking bear.

"I would never voluntarily cheat on you," I replied, still angry despite the relative truth of his accusation. He seemed to think I would fuck anyone I wanted to. "Why not cheat with Suki? She's seeing me naked every day. She's lesbian. She's beautiful. So's her lover. They both can fuck anyone they want. Why wouldn't I be licking her pussy every day when she's done painting me? Why not blame me for that instead of some security guard I see for fifteen minutes every day who's never seen me naked until today when you let him?"

"Calm down, Brooke. I'm just asking?"

"Why would you even think I would do such a God damn thing?"

"Because he wouldn't look at you. Almost the entire time he was out there, he was looking at almost everything but you. He watched me more than he watched you. What red blooded man wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity to see a beautiful woman naked. I thought maybe the reason he wouldn't look at you is because he's already seen you naked and maybe fucked you and he couldn't look because he was embarrassed to stare in front of your husband."

I stood up and stared down at him. "Maybe he's a fucking gentleman and doesn't think it's polite to stare at other men's wives. It was his job to watch you and not me, you asshole." I stormed off to the bathroom to shower, Tanner calling out to me as I stomped off.

The water was running and I was soaping off when he attempted to join me in the shower.

"If you try to get in the shower with me," I screamed. "I will kick you in your fucking balls." Tanner backed off.

Temperamental, are you, Brooke? Everything Tanner had accused me of doing with Jackson, I'd done with many others, fucking and sucking, cock and cunt. It was different somehow. I'd been forced to do those to protect my marriage with Tanner. Somehow, his thinking I'd do it with someone on my own was worse. Was it really? It wouldn't be to Tanner. He'd made it clear any man I had sex with was something he was unable to tolerate.

I got out of the shower and blew my hair dry. Tanner came in when he heard the blow dryer going and got in the shower. I was in bed with pajama's on when he finished. I didn't want him touching me again tonight.

He slid under the covers, saying, "I'm sorry."

"Don't talk to me. Don't touch me."

"No, really, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have accused you of cheating. You've never given me a reason to think you've been with another man. I'm sorry."

I started crying. You watched me fuck and suck two other men, Tanner, and you didn't even know it was me. I was so twisted up inside. I'd become aroused by the both of you watching me naked this afternoon. I was a whore, just not a whore with Jackson. Tanner knew better than to touch me.

"I asked him if he found you attractive? Jackson, that's what I asked him today," Tanner whispered.

I didn't answer, not wanting to encourage him in the slightest.

"He said you were the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. I had to agree with him."

I went to sleep crying. Tanner didn't touch me the rest of the night.

******

Suki was still late the following morning. Jackson left me alone, knowing our relationship might be different now he'd seen me nude. A painting wasn't quite the same thing, no matter what I'd thought about it. I finally went up to him and thanked him for not staring at me.

"It was difficult, believe me," he replied, smiling kindly. "Nothing I've done in the Rangers was as hard as not looking at you."

"You flatterer. I'll bet you say that to everyone."

"Do I get any brownie points?"

"Only if you don't try trading them in for something more substantial."

"Never."

"Then you get one hundred brownie points."

"Is that the most brownie points you give out?" Jackson asked.

"There might be a way to acquire more," I teased.

"What would I have to do?"

"I can't tell you. You might try to earn them." Actually, I had no idea how he could acquire more points than a hundred. I'd have to think on it.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind my saying so, your husband is a bit of a chooch."

"Aren't most men at one time or another?" I pointed out. "Why do you think so?"

"When I was talking to him yesterday, he kept asking me why I didn't look at you and if I thought you were lovely."

"He told me. I appreciated your answer."

"What did he say I said in response?"

"That I was the most beautiful woman you'd ever seen."

"I might think that, but I'd never say it," Jackson said. "I told him it would completely inappropriate to comment on one of my boss's guests, particularly to her husband. He asked me if we fucked. I looked him in they eye and told him he was a stupid prick for asking and as far as I knew, you were the perfect lady in all respects."

"He almost accused me of it last night. Said he thought it, because you wouldn't look at me while I was posing. Like you'd already seen me naked and wouldn't stare at me now because you were embarrassed. I wonder if he isn't a little insecure about me posing nude."

"You'd stop if he asked, wouldn't you?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Like I said; a bit of a chooch."

"Well, thanks for sticking up for me."

"My pleasure."

He took his place at the guard house and Suki arrived a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry I'm running late," Suki said. "Later than usual anyway. One more painting and I can start sleeping late again."

I laughed. "No worries. It's the last day."

"I'd like to get started on the new painting tomorrow. I can finish this one up in the evenings and weekends. I don't want to still be working on this when it starts getting chilly. You'll freeze. I'd like to capture you wet and glistening, like you're coming out of the water."

"Whatever you wish."

"We'll take photos tomorrow and get the perfect pose, then I suppose I'll need to use oil and glycerin instead of water. It will make you look wet longer. The water will dry too quickly."

"I'm game for whatever you need."

We spent the rest of the day finishing up what she needed on her picture. When we were done, she asked if I wanted to go somewhere to celebrate finishing up this painting.

"We could meet Erin, maybe a couple of the other girls, have some food, a few drinks."

"Thank you for the offer. I'll decline for now. You're going to throw another shindig after you get paid for this one?"

"Of course."

"I'll attend that one. I should get home today."

"Okay. I offered."

"Yes you did, and I thank you."

******

The next task Oliver scheduled for me took place at a private party at the lesbian club in Atlanta, My Sisters Room. I was to be part of the entertainment for the party. I was reluctant to participate because three of my friends were gay or bi and I had already informed Oliver I wouldn't have sex with any of my friends. I didn't want anyone who knew me or Tanner to know he was a cuckold. He told me he'd checked the guest list and none of my friends was on it, plus I'd be masked again. I reluctantly agreed to participate. Since it was a private party for women only, Oliver couldn't take me. The other two members of the show, Katrina and Adelaide, took charge of me, bringing me to the club and bringing me in through the back door.

Once inside, we were given a dressing room and I was told to strip off all my clothes. I was given a mask which I could see through, which usually meant no one would know or care if I saw them. I was given a leather collar, and leather cuffs for my wrists and ankles, all white, studded with fake diamonds.

"What will I be doing here?" I asked waiting for Adelaide and Katrina to put on their costumes.

"You will address me as Mistress. It's a lesbian party. Expect to lick a lot of muff," Katrina said. "We're also the party's opening act. You and Adelaide will sixty-nine while I fuck your ass and cunt with a strap-on. After which, I will lead you around on a leash offering your services to any woman who wants her cunt licked. Let's call it kind of a reverse glory hole for women. The rest of the time, you'll be a decoration on the stage." Katrina lied, but she didn't know she lied. I wasn't a decoration at all, but we'll get to that shortly.

I nodded. It was typical of Oliver to arrange something which would debase me in front of as many people as possible.

"What's the purpose? Magic, return a favor, create an obligation?" I asked, wondering if they knew.

"The purpose is for you to lick as much pussy as people want," Adelaide said, "starting with mine. It's a charity benefit. Beyond that, I don't know if it has a purpose."

"I've only licked three before in my life. I don't know how good I'll be."

Katrina laughed. "You'll be a lot better after today. Everyone will want to orgasm, so you'll get good fast or spend a lot of time on your knees."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,570 Followers