Blackmailed Bride Ch. 18

Story Info
Oliver sends Tanner away, introduces Brooke to the Club.
16.2k words
4.6
30k
15

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,596 Followers

As with previous warnings, sexually transmitted diseases are not a problem in this fantasy world. They don't exist. This chapter includes Brooke's introduction to the Club, of which Oliver is a founding member. It contains scenes of bondage and discipline including a bare handed spanking, lesbian sex, oral and anal sex, group sex, and phone sex. Despite the bits mentioned above, it is still primarily in the non-consent/reluctance category. If you don't believe you'd enjoy any of the topics involved, feel free to send your eyes elsewhere. Enjoy.

Ch 18 - More Debauchery

Besides my continuing association with Oliver, my two greatest problems involved Tanner. He was more and more insistent I come off the pill and begin working on having our first child. As much as wanted to give him a child, I couldn't while Oliver was using me regularly. Any child I had, I wanted to be Tanner's and not some random stranger who'd fucked me. It would be particularly bad if it was immediately apparent it wasn't Tanner's, a bi-racial child, for instance.

The second issue involved Tanner coming to see me posing for his painting of me. At least once a week, even if only for an hour or so, he wanted to watch his painting come to life. The problem being, every time he came, one of the security guards had to come with him. Since this painting was a full frontal nude, it left me feeling more exposed than usual.

You'd think being watched by others being fucked would negate the embarrassment of mere nudity, but it didn't work that way, at least for me. Somehow, being nude in front of others while my husband watched, was nearly as bad. Just as I'd cum harder knowing Tanner watched me getting fucked from across the street, being naked for him and others was arousing and shameful. It wasn't so bad when Jackson was working as he tried not to look, but he wasn't always working and other guards now saw me naked. Though I knew Jackson sneaked the occasional peak, the others were more obvious in their appreciation of my naked body, staring boldly at my nudity. The other guards were never unprofessional in speaking or dealing with me even after seeing me naked, but their staring unnerved me while Tanner was watching. Tanner seemed to enjoy when I was stared at by the other guards, more so than he liked Jackson ignoring it.

I kept my mouth shut regarding the issue, as it was his painting and his wife, but I wished he'd stop coming so it was only Suki and I and no one else was watching me.

I mentioned my first problem to Oliver one time at his house. For once, he was using me alone, no one else involved, no audience, just him and me in his house, his room and his bed. We weren't making love. There was no warmth, no tenderness; he was fucking me, using all of my holes. He insured I climaxed. It was always one of his primary goals and I'd always receive a reminder afterwards, a movie of me squirming in passion, possibly begging to be fucked.

He'd finished with me and I'd showered and was putting on my clothes, preparing to leave.

"I have a problem," I said.

"Why is your problem a concern to me?"

"My husband wants me to have a child."

"Not my problem."

"It will be if the child isn't his, and he can tell. If he knows I've been fucking around on him, our deal ends badly for both of us."

"How would he know?"

"I've fucked at least one black person at your direction I know of, and it could have been more since I don't always know who I'm fucking. He'd know if the child wasn't white or if there was a genetic issue that required testing. Hell even a blood test might reveal a child isn't is. We're both O positive. If the child wasn't, he'd know."

"Then don't have a child. Wait until I'm through with you."

"I'd like to, but he's getting increasingly insistent. I don't know how long I can put him off."

"Again, sounds like your problem."

"Could we defer the balance of our agreement until I've had a child?"

"No. I've got plans for you that can't wait."

"What sort of plans?"

"Plans I need sex magic for."

"How can a rational human being believe in sex magic?"

"Tanner got a fucking promotion, didn't he."

"You confuse cause and effect. Tanner works hard and he's a great architect. He earned his promotion. The fact he got his promotion around the time you said I was being fucked for it, was merely coincidence."

Oliver smiled at me, that evil sneer I'd grown to detest. "Take off your clothes."

"I thought we were finished for today."

"We were. I'm going to prove to you sex magic is real. Once I prove it to you, you will agree to an alteration of our agreement. Now, strip."

I started to remove my clothes again, sorry to have mentioned anything. "What alteration?"

"Every time I want, without Tanner finding out, you will spend multiple days and nights with me to be used as you are now."

"How is it possible for Tanner not to find out? I spend every night with him." I was naked again, standing there, wondering what he was going to say.

"Using sex magic, I will make sure he gets an assignment out of town. Since he won't be around, I can spend a lot of time with you without him knowing. I won't be limited to a few hours one day a week. There's some things I want to do which will take more than a single day anyway. You require more training. Lie down on the bed, spread-eagled. I'm going to tie you down."

"I'm not agreeing to an alteration of our agreement just yet. He could receive an assignment anyway. He is a junior partner." I lay down on the bed.

"Let's make it interesting then. You agree to an alteration of our agreement if he gets sent to a specific place, a place of your choosing. Pick a place, any place." Oliver started tying me down to the bed.

I thought about it. I certainly didn't want to spend more time with Oliver than I did now, but if he was convinced sex magic was worthless, perhaps I could convince him to give me a break from our agreement to have a child. Besides, what were the odds he could send Tanner to anyplace I wished. Someplace else in the country, too easy. Europe, more difficult, but not impossible. I knew his firm sometimes had projects there. Africa and South America were places I didn't want Tanner sent to if Oliver was successful. Someplace safer, more civilized. Tanner's firm had never done any work in Asia.

"Japan," I said, "Osaka, Japan."

Oliver stood up, having secured me firmly to his bed. "Very good, Mrs. Mason. Good choice. Far, far away. He won't be coming home on weekends. We can enjoy some real quality time together. Not Tokyo, the more likely choice in Japan, but Osaka. I love it."

"It has to be soon," I said. "Within the next couple weeks," worried he might be able to work something out given enough time.

"I plan on more definitive proof," Oliver said. "How about the next couple days."

"If you can get an assignment to Osaka in the next forty-eight hours, I'll agree to the alteration in our agreement. If you can't; sex magic doesn't exist and you give me a break and allow me to have a child with Tanner."

"Done," he smiled. He pulled out a leather whip like the one Katrina had used at the LGBT benefit at My Sister's Room.

"You can't leave any marks on me Tanner will see when he comes home," I said quickly, alarmed.

"Don't worry Brooke. Any marks I leave on you will be gone by the time Tanner gets home. In addition to proving the existence of sex magic, I'm going to prove to you what a slut you are. I'm going to make you cum using nothing but this whip, after which I'm going to fuck your cunt so hard, it will feel bruised." He put my mask on, the one which didn't allow me to see. "I want to enhance your other senses," he said by way of explanation.

I felt him stand on the bed, over me. I could picture his cock getting hard as he stared to me tied to his bed, waiting for the whip to fall. If he wasn't going to leave marks, he couldn't whip me too hard, could he? Katrina's whip had stung, but never for long. I felt the leather lashes make connection with my goose bumped flesh, but it was a soft caress, not a stinging blow. It snaked over my breasts, turning my nipples into taut, puckered buds; down along my sides, lightly tickling me and making me squirm. It slithered up the insides of my thighs, lightly stroking my pubic lips, and between my slit, turning my cunt to jelly. My blood rushed to the region and I felt my lips spread, and slowly liquefy, putting me in a state of panting arousal. I wondered why the whip, since his fingers would have done the same.

Snap, he lashed the tender buds of my erect nipples, flooding them with pain, making the blood rush to the spot, compelling my nipples to further hardness. Crack. Fuck that hurt. I groaned. Pop, he whipped between my legs and I screamed, suddenly choked off when he stuffed my panties into my mouth. Slowly, deliberately, he lashed my naked body from my breasts to my knees with no rhythm I could ascertain. Two blows might follow closely together; the next not fall for a minute. I never knew where or when the next would strike me. Despite the stinging pain, I felt my arousal increase. He was never harsh with his blows, never striking me harder than I could tolerate. The leather lashes danced lightly over my skin, the torment quickly negated by the flushed blood, the pulsing of my sex. How could something so painful be so stimulating at the same time?

The leather straps found my clitoris, once, twice, thrice and I orgasmed for him, my cunt throbbing. My moans of pleasure muffled by the cloth in my mouth, he nevertheless knew I'd cum, and he dropped between my legs and thrust his hard cock deep in my pussy, sending more shockwaves through my body, my cunt dripping, spasming, contracting around his shaft, climaxing over and over. He pounded me, plunging relentlessly up my pussy, giving me no respite from my quivering climaxes. I surrendered totally and utterly to him, openly and without pretense. I could refuse nothing, conceal nothing, because he laid me bare.

He climaxed, filling me with his cum once more. I lay panting on the bed until he removed my gag and made me taste myself on him, my despair complete. He'd made me cum while whipping me and I would have begged for it if not for the panties filling my mouth. He knew it and I knew it.

He released me. "Now get the fuck out."

I dressed silently and left, broken. I got home and took another shower, douching to remove Oliver's cum from my cunt and ass. The stripes from the whip were rapidly fading away, some general redness remaining, but disappearing. I started dinner. Tanner called at 5:30.

"Honey, hold dinner. I'm going to be late. I have the most wonderful news. I just got assigned a new project in Osaka, Japan. I'll be leaving in a couple weeks. I have to fill out some paperwork for my Visa. This is a great opportunity. If I successfully finish it, I'll get a huge bonus." For the first time, I really started to wonder if sex magic was a real thing. The red marks from my whipping hadn't even faded yet.

"That's wonderful, honey," I said. "You can tell me all about it when you get home."

I hung up and started crying. What had I done?

I received a text from Oliver. You're mine. I cried harder.

******

While my problems with Oliver would increase as a result of my altered agreement, my problems with Tanner decreased. He wouldn't be around to nag me to have a baby nor to give me one, nor to drag a security guard down to watch me pose nude. I was left wondering how much worse it would get with Oliver, giving him access to my body almost twenty-four/seven.

Before Tanner left, Shizuko delivered her last commissioned product and got paid. She threw a great party on Saturday, inviting all of my friends to attend. No boys were allowed, so Tanner didn't come, nor did anyone else's boyfriends. Cheyenne was working and Sydney was out of town. Yvonne was engaged now, but coming to the party. Her serious relationship turning into a permanent one. Everyone else from the bachelorette party was there. As they mingled, I watched each one, trying to determine if one of them was the traitor.

Tiffany saw me watching everyone and figured out what I must be wondering about my friends.

"Trying to decide who the Judas is?"

"Am I that obvious?"

"To me. I've been wondering too."

I turned to her. "I've got a bit of an issue I wanted to discuss with you. Any chance I can come to your house after the party and talk. I doubt there's anything I can do, but it would be helpful to unburden myself"

"Related to your other problems, I assume."

"Most definitely."

"Sure. You want to spend the night?"

"I'd have to discuss it with Tanner, but it would be nice. We could drink a lot and I may need it."

"Clear it with him. I'm available. Due to the party, I'm not doing anything with my boyfriend tonight."

I texted Tanner and told him I'd like to stay with Tiffany tonight if he had no objection. He said he was trying to clear up all his current workload before heading to Japan, so he could use the time for that and work late.

"He said he can use the time to get caught up with his work before he goes to Japan."

"Tanner's going to Japan?" Tiffany asked.

"That's partly why I needed to talk to you. The circumstances of his going."

"Whatever you need to talk about, I'm all ears."

Suki gave me a framed 11x14 photo of the painting, just as she did the first time. It was beautiful; everyone was exclaiming about the quality of her work.

"I could never afford to pay you $50,000," Donna said, "but if it turned out like this, I'd love you to paint me."

"Actually," Suki said, "he would like to commission another piece of art from me. A more explicit piece like the first one, but he wants the models face visible. Kind of like the one I'm currently doing for Tanner. He'd prefer the same model, but he understood she might not be available for something so explicit. But if Brooke won't do it; he's willing to consider someone else. He's offering $20,000 to the model, plus, I would paint you in whatever pose you wanted, Donna, if you were to allow me to paint you nude."

Donna turned to me. "You ready to lay it all out on the line in the name of art, or do you want me to think about baring my soul and a whole lot more? If you decide not to do it, do you have any comments, suggestions, or recommendations about posing buck naked?"

I laughed. "I don't know if I could do something more explicit, though now I'm working on my third nude portrait, I guess I'd be willing to consider it. It's gotten easier, but I never could have done the first one outside. I felt much safer inside than I do posing outside. Where I am now, if Tanner visits, he needs to be accompanied by a security guard, which means more than Suki and Tanner have seen me out there. If you decide to do it, don't do it out where I am now, especially if you want anyone to visit while you're posing. Outside also has other issues, heat, cold, bugs; none of which have been insurmountable, but if you decide to do it, I suggest inside, at Suki's. There, the only person you need worry about seeing you is Erin, and I know she doesn't bite unless you want her to." Everyone laughed. "If you wanted, Suki and I could arrange for you to come out there and personally see what it's like. You could see if it's something you could do, because the one I'm doing now is pretty explicit."

"I don't have as much free time as Brooke," Donna said. "Would that be an issue?"

"If we're doing it inside," Suki said, "I can work more in the evenings and weekends, using lights instead of sunlight. I can feed you so you wouldn't need to worry about food prep. I've got to warn both of you, though, it's not just explicit he wants."

"What does he want for this one?" I asked.

"Let's say it's bondage like. I've done a few preliminary sketches. Let me show you."

Shizuko grabbed a fairly large sketch book from her studio and started passing her sketches around. Each of them was explicit, most of them showing the female bound, spread-eagled perhaps, or with a spreader bar between her ankles, sometimes standing, others lying down; implying more than bondage would be occurring. The more was implied by other objects in the scene; some whips hanging on the wall beside her, or a dildo between her spread legs, nipple clamps on her nipples or breasts bound up in rope. Everyone was expressing their surprise when they saw them. I shivered, remembering my experiences tied down with Tanner and Oliver, the sense of helplessness, how I climaxed when I was fucked, and even whipped. I felt myself moisten. Fuck, Oliver really was turning me into some perverted version of myself.

Donna said, "No fucking way! This man still imagine himself a fucking slave owner, able to do the fuck he wants with some woman? Fuck him! I wouldn't do it if he paid me a million dollars!"

I must have gotten lost in thought, oblivious to what was going on around me.

"Brooke," Suki said, "what are you thinking?"

I handed Shizuko the two sketches I was holding and said, "No, I don't believe I could do these. They're way too explicit and the theme throws me off." I couldn't do them because I might cum constantly while I was posing.

"I know it's not everybody's thing, but I got all hot and bothered just sketching these things," Suki said, collecting the sketches from everyone. "I love this shit, and I'd pose for it in a heartbeat, if I didn't have to paint it instead."

"If you'd be willing to work from a photograph instead of needing a live model, perhaps you could both pose and paint," I pointed out.

"There's models who specialize in this sort of thing, but a lot of them are tattooed. He doesn't want a tattooed model. He wants someone projecting more innocence, like she doesn't want to be there," Suki said. "Even if I posed for it myself. I'm not sure I'd project innocence. I'd be cumming while the photo's were taken."

A few of us laughed and I wondered if they knew they'd be cumming too. Donna was still angry, but she was the one who'd expressed the most distaste for bondage when I'd received my gift bondage kit from Suki.

I wasn't sure I could project innocence anymore either. I'd started out that way several months ago, but I didn't feel so innocent anymore.

There was more chitchat at the party, Yvonne showed everyone her engagement ring and we talked a lot about her fiancé and her upcoming nuptials. The wedding was being planned for the following June.

"Who's holding the Bachelorette party?" Erin asked.

"That would be me," Taylor said, raising her hand. "Tiffany's got the best pad, but she shouldn't get stuck all the time with the planning because her place is the best."

"How about you plan it, and I'll have it at my place anyway," Tiffany said. "I don't mind."

"Any tips for me based upon your bachelorette party, Brooke?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. No strippers, and the guest of honor keeps the remote control for any gadgets," I replied, smiling, and everyone laughed again except Maria and Tiffany. They knew the pain I'd suffered behind those words.

"Would you recommend St. Lucia for the honeymoon?" Erin asked.

"St. Lucia was lovely," I said, downing my drink. "The food and booze was great, the scenery beautiful, the activities varied. It's a wonderful spot for a honeymoon."

******

The party broke up about nine and I followed Tiffany back to her place. She popped the cork on a bottle of wine and handed me a glass. We sat down on her couch facing each other.

"What's on your mind?" Tiffany asked. "Why did you want to talk to me?"

I told Tiffany about my last episode at Oliver's house, how I'd wanted to take a break to have Tanner's child and he said I couldn't because he had sex magic planned. How I called sex magic malarkey without any basis in truth and he offered to prove it. He would get Tanner sent to anyplace I wanted for his job and while he was gone, I had to agree to be available more than a single day on weekdays. I would be his almost anytime he wanted for a long as he wanted. If he didn't, I could have a break in our current relationship to have a child with Tanner.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,596 Followers