Blackmailed by a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course not,' he said. 'That was a pack of lies.'

'Then why didn't you say more just now?'

'I was too shocked. I couldn't believe what she was saying.' He hugged Laura close. 'It's so good you're going to get away from that bitch. I didn't realise how evil she was.'

'She's awful, Dave. To think that she's a...what was the word...shemale?'

'That's right,' Dave said. He thought again of the bulge in Gloria's crotch which his fingers had pressed and massaged. He felt sick again.

'What's wrong? Where are you going?'

He'd let Laura go and was taking his coat off the peg. But he had to get Gloria out of his life. The life he was building with Laura. He would tell Gloria to fuck off. If he had to, he would convince Laura that the video was a fake. A clever fake, but a fake nonetheless. Then there would be no more talk of Gloria being a shemale, no more being forced to grope her cock, or have his own dick jerked off by her in front of his fiancée. He would get Gloria out of his life.

She was waiting in the bar of the hotel. Changed again, into a slutty white dress with red stilettos. Her lipstick matched the colour of her shoes, and she had two gold hooped earrings. Her skin looked more tanned than before, and contrasted with her shining green eyes. She was talking to two businessmen who looked disappointed when Dave arrived and they were waved away.

'I was worried you were going to be late,' she said. 'That would have been very naughty.'

She rose from her barstool and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him hard on the mouth and held him there. It was difficult to push her off.

'What are you doing?' Dave said.

'Being friendly,' she said.

'I came to tell you that it's not going to happen. Whatever you've got planned for the suite. It's disgusting. I find you disgusting.'

She didn't respond, other than to smile more widely. It was as if she was enjoying his defiance. 'You're so good to Laura. You know how to treat a woman, Dave. You deserve better than that drab little tramp.'

'Don't speak about her in that way.' He grabbed her wrist forcefully.' You're a disgusting pervert.'

'If I'm a disgusting pervert, Dave, then what are you? Or are you forgetting about the video?'

'I'm not worried about that.' Dave was no good at bluffing, but he had to try.

'Then why are you here?' Gloria said. She moved closer to him. He could smell every inch of her perfume and found himself staring at her red lips that broke into a smile. 'Did you come here to make love to me, Dave? Did you come to the hotel because you want to make love to me like I'm a woman, feeling my shemale cock hard in your hands as you dominate me?'

'Shut up,' Dave said. 'That's enough. I'm going to tell Laura that video of us kissing is a fake. She knows you're a manipulative bitch who would do anything to hurt her.'

Gloria frowned. 'I don't think so, Dave.' Then she gave a girlish giggle, covering her mouth with a coy hand.

'What's so funny?'

'That reference I gave her, on the memory stick.'

'What the hell about it?'

'There are videos on there. Not just of us kissing. There's also videos of you at the Christmas Party when you placed that naughty hand round my waist and tried to get me to go to the bathroom with you. I wish we had gone there, it would have been so much fun. You could have fucked me in the cubicle as everyone went past.'

'I didn't say anything about going to the bathroom.'

'Really? Because the audio says that you did. Then there's the video of us having sex. Well, not us, but with a nice young man who looked like you. It wasn't so hard to change the audio so instead of screaming for Pablo, I was screaming your name. Would you like to hear that, Dave? Me screaming your name in ecstasy as you ram your hard cock up inside my ass?' She pulled his hand round to her backside, and pressed his fingers against the crack. He tried to pull away but she held in position. 'There's also a private video I made, just for you. A present for you, with me doing things. Putting objects in my mouth and saying that I'm imagining that it's you. That little video was fun to make, although I don't think it would be as fun as really feeling that hard cock of yours slide into my mouth.' She giggled again, and brushed a hand against his cheek.

Dave wanted to throw up. 'Why are you doing this?'

She ignored him. 'There's a virus as well on the memory stick. It'll plant shemale pornography on your computer. Proof of your perversion. I don't think it will be too hard for Laura to find, once she starts looking.' She smiled and ran a tongue over her lips. 'You really are a disgusting pervert, Dave. The things you made me do. The things you would like to make me do.' She pouted again. 'Oh, don't look so sad, Dave. There's a way out of this.'

'And what's that?'

She held his hand tenderly. 'Come upstairs with me. Make love to me.'

'I won't do that. Your lies are going to ruin my engagement. You're going to break Laura's heart. You're a fucking bitch. Not to mention that I'm not going to sleep with a shemale. It's disgusting'

'That's very rude, Dave. I think I might have to be a little rough with you, to teach you some manners. Only then will I let you put your stiff cock inside my wet mouth, and only then will I run my tongue over the tip of your penis and giggle as it sends a shiver through your whole hard dick and balls.' She squeezed his hand. 'For the moment, everything is hidden on that memory stick. There are two passwords protecting it. One will release everything I told you about. We both know it will destroy Laura. The other password will just give her the normal reference. It's up to me which password I give to Laura. So what do you think, Dave? You leave here without me and destroy your impending marriage. Or you come upstairs and we snuggle up on the sofa together like a couple, and we make mad passionate love Wouldn't you like to make love to a shemale?'

Dave's throat was dry. He didn't know what to say. He was in a complete panic. But what choice did he have? He looked at her, this shemale standing in front of him, with her tight white dress, the long slender legs and the firm breasts, her wide hips and her moist red lips that were fixed in a beguiling smile, the sparkling green eyes and the long golden hair. And the cute button-nose that wrinkled up as she enjoyed his discomfort. There was no way out. 'Ok,' he said.

She let out a little laugh of joy. 'Oh, Dave, you're so naughty.'

The suite was plush, with a bottle of champagne already open and on ice. A sofa sat in the middle of the room and next to that on the floor was a thick rug.

Gloria led him by the hand inside, and then closed the door behind them. She leaned forward and kissed him. He found himself kissing her back. It was going to be the only way of getting through it. She moaned in pleasure and ran her hands over his chest. He placed his hands on her waist but couldn't bring himself to move them further. She leaned in even closer, and his back was pressed to the wall. She ran her hands through his hair as her tongue explored his mouth. Then she moved back, a wicked smile on her face.

'Come on,' she said, taking him by the hand again and leading him over to the sofa. She pushed him onto it. She lay on top of his body, writhing her hips, kissing his neck and running her hands over his body. Her breasts squashed against him, and he kissed her back again. He tried to tell himself that he was with Laura, and not a sexy shemale who was dominating him.

Gloria ran a hand down to his pants. Dave was embarrassed to find he was stiffening. Gloria let out a satisfied moan. 'Naughty Dave, the pervert. What does he want to do with Miss Gloria?'

She placed his hand on her arse. He began to massage it. She moaned again, then she rose off him.

She undressed. She took everything off, until she was naked except for her panties. Her golden hair tumbled down and her large breasts were like orbs, the nipples pink and hard. Dave took in her flat stomach and then there were her rose-coloured, semi-transparent panties. There was a large bulge in there.

Dave felt slightly sick at the sight. He was panicking over what was to come next.

Gloria smiled at him, her green eyes lighting up. She ran a hand inside her own panties. 'Are you worried I'll be too big for you, Davey boy?'

She took a step towards him so she was only a foot away.

'Give me your hand, baby.'

Dave, tentatively, raised his trembling hand. Gloria took it in hers, and led it so it was resting on the bulge. As he touched it, it twitched in response. Gloria giggled again, and let out a little sound of pleasure.

'Don't be shy,' Gloria said, holding his hand harder against her shemale cock. 'My ladydick likes you.'

Her smile had grown wider and she looked wicked. She pulled gently on Dave's wrist, and then his hand was completely enclosed round her bulge.

He had never felt another cock before hers. He was scared. It was big. Bigger than his own cock. It grew under his touch.

'Do you like it, Dave?'

She squeezed his hand on top of the bulge, so he was groping her large cock entirely. Gloria pushed against him, and let out a moan as Dave was forced to massage her bulge.

'Mmm,' she said. 'I know you like making me feel good. Would you like to put your mouth round my cock, Dave? To feel a shemale's cock in growing hard in your mouth?'

Dave would never have said it, but he could feel his groin tightening. He couldn't believe it. Even though his mind was telling me that it was wrong and he was afraid of what was going to happen, his dick was betraying him.

Gloria took a step back. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, and wiggled her hips, lowering the knickers to the ground. When she stood up, Dave had a full view of her. Her pubic region was completely shaved. Her large cock hung down between her legs, eight inches and thick. He could see the shape of her balls as well. He gulped.

'Would you like to kiss me again, Dave?'

He shook his head, but he knew that would do no good.

'Come and be a good boy and kiss me. Kiss me here.' She pointed to her flat stomach. She then beckoned him forward with her finger.

Dave thought of what was on the memory stick, and the blackmail he was going through. He had no choice. He went down onto his knees and he moved towards her. He reached forward and gave her a brief kiss on her stomach.

'No,' Gloria said, slapping him playfully. 'You should be worshipping me as your goddess.' She pulled his head forwards and held him against her stomach. 'And use your tongue as well.'

He kissed her deeply. Her stomach was hard and flat, and he found his hands gripping onto the back of her firm legs to stop himself falling over. Her cock twitched underneath him and he felt it pressing against his chest.

'Mmmm, good,' Gloria said.

He pushed his tongue against her stomach, pressing his mouth into her.

'Stand up.' She tilted his head up with her soft touch. 'Kiss my breasts with that same passion.'

He moved his mouth to her left breast and sucked on it, running his hand over the other. He licked the nipple. Then for no reason he could understand, he bit it slightly.

'Mmm,' Gloria said. 'Naughty Dave.'

He sucked harder on her big breasts. He couldn't help himself. They were magnificent tits. He told himself he was about to make love to a woman. Not a shemale who was blackmailing him because she wanted to dominate him.

'That's right, baby,' she said, her voice cooing. She reached a hand down to his raging hard cock. 'Oh that's nasty, Dave. What would Laura say?'

At the mention of his fiancée's name, Dave backed away.

Gloria pouted. 'Don't disappoint me, Dave. You were doing so well.' She placed her manicured hand round her own thick cock. 'And I know what you want really. Mm?'

He knew there was nothing else he could do. He leaned forward again. But this time, Gloria placed a hand under his chin and guided him to her mouth. She kissed him deeply, moaning as their tongues interlocked. She pushed her cock against his crotch, and he felt the rubbing of her shemale member on his dick. It was ridiculous, he thought, but he was beginning to get really hard now. He was so ashamed of what he was doing. But Gloria's kiss was so warm and wet. Her tongue flicked against his, and he found himself making a slight sigh of satisfaction.

'Good, baby,' Gloria said, letting go. 'I knew you'd enjoy this.'

'I can't go any further,' Dave said. 'I can't do this to Laura.'

'Oh, Dave, we're going to go so much further.' She took a another step back. 'Really, don't you want to?'

His body betrayed him. He moved slightly towards Gloria, and she smiled again. She licked her lips. 'Mm-hmm, we're going to have fun together, me and you.'

She stepped back to let him admire her body again. She played with her breasts with one hand and with the other, stroked her cock. His cock was rock hard in his pants. Then she pulled up his shirt and ran her fingers over his body. Her touch was electric, the fingernails teasing him, then scratching him. Dave found himself shivering at what she was doing to him. He undressed and stood naked before her. His cock stood to attention, and Gloria purred with satisfaction at what she saw. 'Do you want to put that inside Miss Gloria? Do you want to feel as it goes inside my glorious anus?'

Dave mumbled in reply. He couldn't bring himself to say the words. Gloria then pushed him back onto the sofa. Her weight was leaning on him, her naked breasts pushing against his chest. She began to gyrate slowly on top of him, rubbing her arse over his cock.

'That's it baby, be hard just for me.'

His stiff rod pressed into her firm buttcheeks, hinting at entering her crack. He ran a hand round to cup her cheek and she moaned in response.

'Oh baby, you're so hard now. Say how you want to make love to Miss Gloria.' Her face was just above his so he could feel the warmth of her breath as she dominated him. The weight of her hips pushed him down, and as it did so, he continued to explore her arse. He ran a finger up the ridge of her crack so that it was close to her arsehole. 'Mm,' she said. 'Tell me, Dave, tell me how you want to put your cock up my shemale arse. Say how you want me to ride you. Say how you want to see my giant cock all hard as I bounce around on top of you. Say how you want to feel the tightness of my anus as it massages your cock, and how you want to make me cum just as you cum.' She ran her hand through his hair. 'Would you like to cum inside me, Dave? Would you like to see my ladyboy cock cum as you pound my arse?'

She was moving so well on top of him. She knew exactly how to make him harder and harder. She was moaning deeply and he began to moan as well. His cock was almost painfully hard now. He had to fuck her. He didn't care that she was a shemale. He just had to fuck her.

She kissed his chest, flicking a tongue at his nipples as she put a hand in his crotch and began to rub his cock.

'That's it baby, you're so hard now. You want to fuck Miss Gloria.'

She spat in her hand and reached round to her own arsehole. Dave had kept his hand there and their fingers met. Briefly, they interlinked, a moment of romance. She covered his fingers with her saliva, and then he moved towards her arsehole.

Gloria whispered into his ear. 'That's it Dave, you know how to treat me right.'

He pressed the tip of his finger to the little brown hole, and began to manipulate it. Gloria moaned in delight as he moved his finger round then pressed it just inside. He played with her, moving it slightly in and out, and found he was enjoying her reaction.

'You tease,' she said, leaning forward and biting his ear. 'Don't make me wait for much longer.'

He pressed his finger right up inside her. Her anal passage felt so tight as it clamped round him that he didn't know how he was going to get his cock in. Gloria shifted up and down, wanking herself on his finger.

'Now, Dave, give me your cock. Please, I'm begging you.'

He pulled his finger out and it made a plopping noise. His cock was vertical. Gloria moved back, and went to lower herself onto it. She stroked his face, staring with widening eyes as she pushed down onto his rock hard cock. He forced himself inside, his dick violating her puckered anus.

'Oh yes, Dave, that's it. You're being a good boy for me.'

She let out a long moan as he pushed right up inside her. Her anal passage clamped right round him, squeezing his dick with pleasure. The tight embrace of her warm wet arsehole was better than anything he had experienced with Laura.

'Oh god,' he said, 'that feels amazing.'

Gloria laughed. 'I knew it, Dave.'

She began to slowly ride him. Her cock rose in front of him. It was so big, eight inches of hard flesh. He could see the veins and the obscene purple colour. He'd never been so close to a cock before, never even seen another erect one. Gloria enjoyed him looking, and ran her slender fingers over her cock. She pushed down onto him, so his dick went deep inside her, and she squeezed her own shemale cock.

'That's it, Dave, now fuck me.'

He began to pant. He was becoming breathless from the excitement. Each time he went further up inside her, an intense judder of pleasure passed from the tip of his dick and right down through his balls. Gloria sensed it, and she used her anal passage to manipulate and squeeze him.

'You're an amazing lover,' he said.

She leaned forward so she was horizontal. He raised his hips, and slammed his cock inside her. She laughed, her breath warm and sweet. Her breasts jiggled in front of him, and with a free hand he groped at them.

'How do they compare to Laura's?' she said.

'Better,' he said. 'Much better.'

He reached for her cock. He'd never felt one before, and it was so large in his hand.

'That's it, Dave. Jerk my ladyboy cock off.'

He played with her foreskin, then ran his hand down the body of her dick, pressing it as he went.

'Oh, Dave, you know what you're doing. Do you like it?'

'I do,' he said.

'Say it, say what you like.'

'I like feeling your rock hard cock in my hand. I like rubbing it and seeing the look of pleasure on your face as I stroke your ladydick.'

'Mmmm, that's because it feels good. How does your dick feel in my ladyboy arsehole?'

'Amazing.' The pressure was beginning to build. Gloria leaned back again, and quickened the pace of her thrusting. She began to bounce up and down, balancing with her hands on his chest, her painted fingernails digging into him. She looked so feminine and sexy, with her erection jiggling up and down, he couldn't believe what was happening.

'Yes, that's it, that's so fucking good. You're so fucking hard, Dave.' Her moans became more like grunts. 'Unng, unnnnggg, yeaaahhh, Jesus fucking helll, yessss.'

'You're incredible,' he said. Her breasts were moving up and down and he began to raise his hips to slam up and into her. She drove back down in response, and it was as if they were one. The feeling was intense. 'I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum.'

She squealed in delight. 'Oh, cum inside me, Dave. Cum hard inside me.'

He raised himself up, still hammering away at her arsehole, and kissed her. It was a deep, pure kiss, his tongue pressing against hers, and running inside her mouth. He made frenetic thrusts, and her anus squeezed right round him, encouraging him on. Her hard cock pressed against his stomach, and the thought of that bulging member drove him over the edge.

'Fucking yes! Fucking yes, I'm cuming!'

'Me too!' she screamed breathlessly, 'I'm fucking cuming too!'

They came together. He unleashed a torrent of hot jizz inside her as she bit on his lip, flooding her tight anal passage with cum. He kept cumming and cumming and thought he would never stop, his hips juddering with the intensity of the release. Gloria came as well, sending her cum up and onto his chest. He gripped round her cock and she moaned in satisfaction as he squeezed it, rubbing her dick as she came and came and came.