Blackmailed by a Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
My blackmailer calls again.
3.1k words
4.44
59.5k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a former friend found my naughty Reddit account and blackmailed me into fucking him to keep him from telling my boyfriend, things had been quiet. A few weeks had passed and thankfully I hadn't heard from him. I knew he had at least one picture of me blindfolded and tied to his bed, but I hoped that would be the end of it. I had been nervous and twitchy for a week or two, but I finally was ready to forget about it and move on when out of nowhere I received a text from him.

"I had lots of fun last time we met up, we should do it again," it read.

"NO!! FUCK YOU!!" I replied right away.

"I thought you might say that..." his reply came less than a minute later.

I then received two more messages from him containing two 10 second long video clips. Both of the clips were of me tied to his bed, and blindfolded with a large satin scarf while he is fucking me. In the first clip it's filmed from his point-of-view on top of me. In it, I was moaning, begging him to fuck me deep, calling myself a slut. In the second clip from the same angle, I'm begging him to "Fill my cunt with his hot cum." I was horrified, both at the videos and the fact that I was getting turned on watching myself act like such a slut. I was watching the videos again when I was startled out of my daze by my phone ringing in my hand, it was him.

"Hey sexy, watch hot videos lately?" He asked

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly

"Because I know how much of a horny slut you are, and I know you want more," He said, "You just want to be forced into it. You want to be taken. You want to be used like the slut you are."

I bit my lip and fought back against the tingling in my body when he called me a slut.

"I have two 10 minute long videos of you acting like a cock hungry slut," he said, "And there is no way to deny it's you. I made sure to get really good shots of those sexy tattoos you have, and you are clearly enjoying yourself as you can tell in the two clips I've already sent you."

"You're wrong!" I argued unconvincingly

"Sure I am," He laughed, "We'll see. Meet me at the same Starbucks we met at last time in an hour. If you are even a minute late, your boyfriend will start receiving clips of his little porn star."

I hesitated, but agreed. I called off from work that night, and did as I was told. When I arrived at the Starbucks he was waiting by his car and I walked over.

"Get in," He ordered.

I silently obeyed and sat in his passenger seat. He got in and pulled out his phone. He then pulled up a video clip filmed from the side of his bed. In the clip I am tied to his bed, and he was straddling me. He dragged his balls against my lips and I obediently licked them. He then shoved his ass into my face and commanded me to eat his ass. I obeyed and you could clearly see me lapping at his asshole while he began stroking his cock. He stopped the video and opened another clip with the same angle. He was on top of me fucking me with deep hard thrusts. He asked if I liked the way he was pounding me and I responded through my moaning with "I'm cumming!"

"Do you like seeing yourself used like the slut you are?" He asked.

"No I don't," I said weakly

"Liar." He scoffs

"This is the last time," I said, trying to sound confident, "When we are done you are going to delete every copy of the videos you have, and we're done."

He just looked at me and smirked.

"If you try blackmailing me again, I'm going to tell my boyfriend everything and then let him and the police deal with it." I said more sternly

His stupid smirk faded a bit, but not completely and he nodded. Without saying anything he leaned over and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away at first, but he began grabbing at my tits, groping me and I slowly started to give in. We made out for a while in his car; I tried to ignore the feelings, but I couldn't help but get turned on by him groping me. He unbuttoned my jeans but then suddenly pulled away, started the car, and we drove off. On the way to his apartment he put his hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy through my jeans.

"Open your jeans and pull them down," He said. "Let me play with your cunt."

I obeyed, and he slid his hand into my jeans right away.

"No panties?" he asked, surprised,

"Good girl, and you are already soaked for me! You really are loving this aren't you, slut?"

My face was burning red as I turned away, not answering him.

"Such a fucking slut." He said.

I bit my lip and moaned when he said it and he just grinned. I was gripping the armrest of the seat fighting not to cum yet and prove him right but I couldn't hold back. I was panting and moaning as he just finger fucked me in traffic. I couldn't hold back anymore,

"Oooooooh fuuuuck!" I grunted through gritted teeth.

"That's right, whore, cum for me!" He said.

He continued fingering me while I came on his fingers. I started raising my hips to meet his fingers, grinding his palm against my clit. I could feel that I was getting close to cumming again. He realized this and started to pull his fingers away.

"Please don't stop," I moaned, "I'm so close."

"I know, slut," He laughed, "But you have to wait, we're just getting started."

After what felt like an eternity, we finally got to his place and went inside. Soon as we were inside, he pinned me to the wall, forcing his knee between my legs. He kissed me deep and hard. I moaned into the kiss and he started grinding his thigh up against my pussy. His hands were all over my body, like he couldn't decide what he wanted to play with first. He finally reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair and bit my lip. My knees went weak, then he broke the kiss, pulled my head back, leaned in and bit my neck. I almost came again right there. He forced me over to his sofa by my hair and pushed me down onto my hands and knees. He stood in front me and told me to take his pants off and pull out his cock. I crawled forward a bit and obeyed. As I pulled his boxers down his cock sprang out and hit me in the chin.

"You know what to do slut." He said, as he sat back on his sofa.

I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking him greedily. I gave him a dirty, sloppy blow job, moveing from his cock to his balls and back a few times, moaning around his shaft each time I took him into my mouth. Suddenly, as I moved down to suck his balls again, he slid his ass down on the sofa a bit and spread his legs.

"You know what I want now" he said.

I just nodded and started tonguing his asshole.

"Oooooh, fuck, good slut," He moans, "Stroke my cock while you eat my ass."

I obeyed and he started moaning louder. I knew he was close so I shoved my tongue in his ass and moved it around as deep as I could.

"That's right, whore, eat my asshole!" he urged me, "You're my slut tonight and you are going to do anything I say."

"Mmmhmm," I moaned into his ass

"Oh fuck yes! You're gonna make me cum," He moaned, "Ungh! Yes! Ungh! Oooh fuuuck!" His body stiffened and he started grunting and moaning louder and louder.

I aimed his cock up towards his belly and I could feel his cock throb and pulse as he came all over his stomach.

"Good girl," He panted as he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to his belly, "Now clean it all up."

He held me in place by my hair while I licked the warm cum from his belly. When I'd licked everything up, he released my hair and we took a short break, my head resting on his belly, panting as I caught my breath. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he suggested we go to his bedroom.

"Strip and get on my bed." He commanded.

I obeyed and stripped out of my clothes while he watched me intently. Once I was naked, I laid on his bed and looked at him. Without a word, he moved close to me and squeezed my tits roughly. I gasped and moaned at the attention. He leaned in and flicked my left nipple with the tip of his tongue.

"God damn, I love your big, fucking tits!" He said

before taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking hard. He moved back and forth between my tits, sucking, licking, and biting while I writhed and moaned at his attention. I could feel my whole body tingling as waves of pleasure crashed over me. I started to moan louder as he continued his assault on my sensitive tits.

"Oh, God, oh fuck, so good," I moaned, "Mmmmm, oh, my God."

An orgasm hit me suddenly and I grabbed his head, pulling him hard against my tits. I shuddered and shaked all while he continued sucking. As my orgasm passed, I released his head and collapsed back against his bed.

"Damn slut," He laughed, "I didn't know your tits were that sensitive."

He took his time kissing and biting his way down my body before snaking his tongue from my belly button to my pussy. He traced the tip of his tongue in small circles against my clit, making me wiggle and moan. He continued this for a while before taking my clit between his lips and sucking it, releasing it suddenly. As he lapped at my lips. I could feel another orgasm building. He returned his attention to my clit, licking and sucking at it while slipping a finger into my tight, wet cunt. I could't take it and he made me cum so hard I saw spots, but he didn't stop.

"Oh, God, stop, it's too much!" I moaned and tried to wiggle away, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! It's too much! Please stoooooooooop!"

He just kept going, holding me in place and sucking my clit while finger fucking me faster. I felt as if I was going pass out when suddenly, I came so hard I actually squirt.

"Oh fuck!' I panted, "Only one other man has ever made me squirt like that!"

"Well I guess that makes me one of the good ones." He laughed.

He llet me catch my breath, laying there panting as I came down from that amazing orgasm. After a few minutes, he picked up a set of handcuffs off his dresser and he handcuffed me to his bed. He climbed onto the bed, mounted my chest and slid his cock between my big tits again. I lifted my head and sucked the head of his cock each time it peeked through my cleavage. He continued this for a while, before suddenly pulling out of my mouth with a pop.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face slut." He moaned as he shoots his load all over my face.

He laid down next to me and we were both catching our breath when my phone rang. I could tell from the ringtone it was my boyfriend.

"I have to answer it," I said, "Please uncuff me."

He uncuffed me and I crawled over him to get my phone. I didn't think about it as I did it, it was just my phone was on the opposite side of his bed. I answered and my boyfriend asked how my night was going. I told him so far, so good. I asked him about his night, when suddenly I felt a face in my ass. I gasped and my boyfriend asked what was wrong. I told him I saw a moth. He laughed and I tried to keep it together while I was getting my asshole licked. My breathing was getting heavy and my boyfriend asked if I was ok again. I told him I was just feeling tired. As I said it, I felt a finger shoved into my pussy. I bit my lip and held back a moan. I told my boyfriend I'd call him later because I had something to take care of and we hung up.

"You're such an asshole!" I moaned, as he continued fingering me and eating my ass, "but fuck, please, don't stop. I'm gonna cum again."

He stopped immediately to my disappointment.

"Don't move." He said.

He handed me his phone and got behind me. I felt his hands on my hips, but before I could brace myself, he shoved his cock inside me as deep as he could. I yelped and he pulled back and shoved in deeper.

"Press play." He grunted.

I obeyed and the video of me tied to his bed and him fucking me started playing. I was watching myself blindfolded and tied to his bed being used and moaning like the slut I am and all I could do was whimper as my pussy spasmed around his cock.

"Do you like the video now?" He grunted as he started fucking me hard and fast.

All I could do was moan and pant in response,

"Oh God, oh God, oh God" I moaned over and over. "I asked you a question," He said and stopped fucking me, holding his hard, throbbing cock deep inside me.

"Yes I like it!" I moaned, "I love it! Now, please, don't stop fucking me!"

"Beg for it, slut," He said, flexing his cock inside me, "Beg me to fuck you while you watch yourself being used."

"Oh fuck, please, baby, please fuck me," I whimpered, "Please fuck me while I watch you use me like the horny slut I am!"

With that, he gripped my hips and returned to fucking me deep and hard. He pumped his hips back and forth with long, deep strokes and then short, fast thrusts. I could feel yet another orgasm building.

"You're gonna make me cum again!" I moaned loud, "Oh God, please don't fucking stop. I'm so close."

Suddenly he reached up, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back.

"Beg me slut," He grunted, "Beg me to let you cum.

"Please let me cum!" I whimpered and moaned, "Please make me cum with your big cock!"

He slammed into me and I gripped his bed and moaned loud.

"Oh my God! Oh God! Oh God!" I screamed as I came all over his cock.

He pulled out of me and I collapsed onto his bed. I was laying there panting when he told me to lay back on his bed and he handcuffed me to his headboard again. He got on top of me, forcing my legs apart so he could slide into to me. He easily made his way into me as deep as he could, and I moaned and wrapped my legs around his back. He didn't hesitate and started pounding my pussy and all I could do is beg for more,

"Oh fuuuuuck, you're such an asshole for making me do this!" I moaned "But, please, don't fucking stop! Make me feel like the slut I am! Give it to me hard and make me cum!"

"You will be begging me to use you again," He laughed.

"Yeah, right," I grunted, "Enjoy - ohhh - my tight fucking cunt while - ughn - you can. This is the last time, oh God, you'll ever fuck this slut, mmmm"

"We'll see," He laughed again and started pounding my cunt harder.

It was so good. He was fucking me just right, and I was lost in the pleasure.

"I'm gonna fill you with cum, slut!" He moaned. He increased his pace, fucking me with short, fast thrusts.

"Oh ,God, yes! Please fill me up!" I beg, "Cum deep inside of my slutty, cheating cunt"

With that, he raised himself up and with one hand, gripped my throat and choked me with the other. All the while he continued his assault on my pussy. This sent me over the edge and I was cumming again.

"Oh God! Ugnh! Oh my fucking God!" I screamed, "I'm cuuuuumming!"

He replies with a deep grunt and I could feel him flooding my cunt. He'd already came twice and it still felt like a gallon of cum inside me. He collapsed on top of me and laid there panting. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, still hard. He kept pumping his hips slowly, just enough that I could feel it, little by little increasing his speed and the length of each stroke. I'd lost count of how many times he'd made me cum, but before I realized it I felt another orgasm building.

"Please make me cum again, you asshole!" I begged him, "Fuck my cunt and make me cum! Please, pleeeeease, don't stop!"

He kept going, picking up speed. His cock was throbbing inside me and I was so close. I could feel his cum leaking out of me, dripping down to my asshole. I grunted and raised my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Ungh, fuuuuuuck, I'm cumming!" I screamed as the most intense orgasm of the night hit me.

Finally he stopped and I could feel his cock getting soft. He stayed inside me until his cock fell out. Finally, he uncuffed me and let me use his shower to clean up. Once I was showered and cleaned up, I watched him delete the videos and he took me back to my car. I blew him on the way back but he didn't cum before we got to the coffee shop. I kept sucking him off till he rewarded me with one final load of cum. I swallowed it, then went to my car and went home, not looking back at him.