Blackmailed By My Secretary Ch. 3

Story Info
Surfing porn at work has penalties.
3.7k words
4.53
52.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of Blackmailed by my secretary. The story line will be less enjoyable if you haven't read the first two so I encourage you to go back and read them first. As always I welcome feedback.

* * * * *

Getting through the afternoon proved far harder than the morning, and I thought the morning was as bad as it could get. My afternoon meeting was normally a quick one, typically only lasting 30 minutes. Not so this time, today it ran for an hour. I knew walking down the hall from my office it was not going to be any fun. Not only was my rear still sore and bruised from the morning whipping, my inner thighs had been severely whipped at lunchtime.

I found that my 'pager-balls' as I was starting to think of them were dangling kind of freely inside my fairly loose fitting dress pants, which wasn't entirely unpleasant. That is, except for the fact that it reminded me of the fact that I was literally at the beck and call of my secretary, Gina. All she had to do to have me jump through hoops was to send a little page to the harness locked around my balls and I was going to respond. Hell, I'd better, the alternative was to get a nasty shock as a reminder.

I forced myself to concentrate and was satisfied that no one noticed any pre-occupation on my part…even though my thoughts kept straying away from the latest status report. Distractingly enough, this meeting had all the department heads present…among those was Terri, Gina's boss.

Eventually the meeting broke up and Terri caught up with me when I headed back to my office. "Jerry, got a minute?"

"Umm, sure Terri, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I just wanted a chance to talk about Gina. The last few days she's seemed kind of distracted when I talked to her. I just wondered if you'd noticed any kind of problem with her?"

"I mean, you know that we're making every effort to keep you guys happy in the resident office. If she's not up to speed, we can have a new secretary at her desk first thing tomorrow. All you have to do is say the word."

Ya know, for just a second the idea was tempting. Like Terri said, she could be replaced pretty easily. But then reality set in. The whole reason I was going through this hell was because Gina had all those embarrassing records of my office porn site surfing. Just because she got replaced wasn't going to make them go away. Worse than that, she'd quite likely become vindictive.

Even more than that, Gina really WAS an excellent secretary, if I had her replaced it'd be a bad stain on her record and she didn't deserve that. In fairness to her I was the one who broke the rules and she was giving me a chance to earn a second chance…though admittedly this was an odd way to earn it.

My decision was made. Fair was fair. “Terri, I haven’t noticed any problem at all with Gina. She’s been working very hard on a couple of special studies for me, it’s possible I’ve pushed her a little too hard. I guess if you’re starting to notice something then I need to back off and cut her a little slack. Quite candidly, Gina’s the best secretary I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with and I’d hate to lose her. I’ve been meaning to come and speak with you, in fact, about trying to get her some kind of tidy bonus. We’re all totally dependant on her and keeping her happy is really a priority for me.” The instant the words left my mouth I realized the double meaning. Just couldn’t help it but I had to chuckle.

Terri nodded her understanding but left me with this. “If you’re happy, I’m happy, but just remember, I’m here anytime you need me to keep her in line.” While she was walking away I had to admire her form. In her 50’s, she’d clearly worked hard at staying fit. I’d see her at the company gym, and in the sponsored aerobics classes, sweating right along with the 20 year olds. Even though she didn’t dress like a kid, her skirts, or more often pantsuits, were just a touch tighter fitting than you’d normally expect and always had interesting bulges. It was always a pleasure watching her walk away. To use a crude expression; she had a nice ass.

As I was getting a drink from the water fountain I felt my balls being tickled. Damn, I was being paged! I ducked into the bathroom where I took a look at the pager display. It was Gina’s number. No problem, I had plenty of time to get there.

What I didn’t count on was a large equipment move that blocked off my normal route back to the office. The detour took just a little longer than I expected but I figured I was still within my time limit…. I was only a few yards away from the office when I got that ‘kicked in the balls’ feeling and almost collapsed on the spot. Oh shit! As soon as I could I continued on into the office only to face a clearly pissed Gina. “You don’t seem to take your pages very seriously, how’d you like the little reminder?” She was almost hissing those words she was so mad. “All I was going to do was just try it out, but no, you couldn’t even call in. Well, from now on, you don’t get 15 minutes, you get 5 minutes to call in. I suggest you take your cell phone with you everywhere from now on. You’d hate to be stuck in traffic and not able to call in when I page you next time, now wouldn’t you?”

“Gina, I’m sorry, I had to take a detour or I’d have been here much sooner. I know I could have called in but I swear I thought I could walk here and that you’d like that much better.”

“Fine, just go on back to work, I’ll see you at 4:30” She turned back to her computer, continuing her work.

I got immersed in reviewing the latest production quality report and fortunately the afternoon passed quickly. It wasn’t all that bad sitting in my chair once I learned to be cautious about shifting my butt or legs. Still quite sore, I was at least able to concentrate. Finally, it was just a few minutes before 4:30 when I eased out to Gina’s desk.

“Good, you’re early. Go on into the conference room, we’re going to be in there this afternoon. Get naked, lie down on the table and I’ll be in soon."

"Yes Baroness” Off I went to try and make it through one more punishment session. I didn’t know what she had in mind, just that I wasn’t likely to enjoy it.

When Gina came in the first thing she did was turn on the monitor and video camera. Great, this was going to be another taped session. “Sit up and grab your ankles.” Huh? What the fuck was she doing now? Didn’t matter, I was going to go along anyway.

A minute later I found out part of what she’d planned, at least as far as tying me up. Each wrist was tied to the inside of its corresponding ankle with my elbows tied to my knees. As far as restricting my movement, it was pretty good. I could flex my knees but not very far. Her next step was to roll me on to my back and, with a rope from each ankle, spread my legs wide apart. I was wondering how THIS was going to look on the tape. Me on my back like a turtle spread open like a cheap whore. What a sight.

I was apparently in for a special session this afternoon. Unlike the other sessions, Gina had stripped off her clothes and was totally naked, except for a Halloween half-mask she put on (to conceal her identity from the camera?)

“I’ve decided to let you earn a little mercy this time. You’re an excellent pussy licker when you want to be and I like that a lot. Now, here’s a little motivation for this deal. You going to lick me until I can’t stand it any more, I expect that to be through SEVERAL orgasms, while you’re busy there, I’m going to be whipping your dick…and anything else I feel like whipping, but mostly your dick. If you’re good enough, maybe I’ll even be too distracted to whip you. How’s THAT for motivation?”

She paused as though waiting for a response so I said, “Baroness, I’d be honored to lick you, you really don’t NEED to whip me to motivate me. I’m ready and eager right now.” This, by the way, was no lie. Not only did this give me a chance to avoid another terrible whipping but I loved licking pussy.

“I’m sure you are slave, but I’ve enjoyed hurting you and I think it’ll be fun listening to you squeal when I whack your little wiener. Don’t worry though, I won’t use the crop for this, I found a nice wooden ruler for that.”

With no further discussion Gina knelt over my face, and lowered her slit down to my lips. She was facing down the length of my body, within easy reach of my wide spread crotch and limp cock. “Humm, this won’t do, you need to get that dick hard for me or I may have to start beating your balls instead.” Oh, shit! That would be even worse than my dick. Well, I tried, damn, did I ever try. It just wouldn’t get hard for me. I guess it was the pressure of having to perform, or knowing that if it did get hard, it was going to get beat up, but old peter wasn’t interested in coming out to play.

“Not gonna work, is it…Ok, let’s try this.” So saying Gina leaned over and wrapped her lips around me. Oh man! Now, THAT felt good. She rolled her tongue around my cockhead, pumped her lips up and down my shaft a few times, and, BINGO Mr. Dick made his appearance. “Now GET STARTED ON MY CUNT”

And I did. I didn’t have to warm her up, she was already as wet and slick as any woman I’d ever eaten. I just started tongue fucking her. I forced my lips hard against her labia to spread them open and then just shoved my tongue inside. I never took it all the way out, instead pumped it like a small cock, in and out, in and out. For a few minutes I didn’t think it was working. Gina’d started lightly tapping the head of my cock with that ruler. Then I realized she was playing with it. Using the ruler to lightly bat it side to side like some spring that always came back for more.

Ya know, the bad thing was, I realized that I was starting to enjoy this. Having my face covered up with a hot pussy and then getting my dick lightly beat on was one hell of a turn on. I could feel myself start to drip a little pre-cum as I lapped away. It was time to shift. My tongue slid over a touch and began swirling around her rock hard little clitty. Just a few seconds of that and I could feel Gina’s hips start to rock, a dead giveaway that I was doing it right.

Gina’s tapping was getting a little harder, not enough to be distracting, but hard enough to give me a little flash of pain. But it still felt good, oddly enough. My tongue was not being subtle any more, I was just licking directly on her little button and Gina was making those noises like she was about to cum, and cum HARD.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? GINA, what the shit are you doing? Is that Jerry? DAMMIT, TELL me!” At hearing these words shouted, Gina literally jumped off my face and spun around on her knees. Glancing awkwardly around her legs, I caught sight of TERRI, Gina’s boss. AHHH fuck. What’s SHE doing here?

“Terri, I ahh, I mean, it’s not what you think” Gina was positively stuttering as she tried to recover from the shock of being caught by her boss in a MOST compromising position. Me? Shit, what could I do? I sort of wiggled a little bit, but Gina had been serious about tying me nice and tight. I wasn’t going anywhere.

Gina scrambled off the table and snatched at her clothes. Terri though, was quicker and moved over to stand on them. “Well, Gina, I don’t think you get your clothes back until I fully understand just what you think you’re doing, (OTHER than the obvious). I want you to sit your ass down and explain everything. RIGHT NOW!”

Now that my view wasn’t blocked I could see that Gina was positively pale and, conversely, Terri was almost beet red. Gina reluctantly sat down at the table with Terri sitting across from her at the only open space at the table. This meant that both were talking across my ass and I had to lift my head to see either one.

For a moment no one spoke, then I noticed Terri kind of glance over at me and burst out laughing. Oh great, now THERE’S something for the ego. “Go ahead Gina, this outta be GOOD.”

I guess Gina was too shaken to make anything up so she spilled ALL the beans. My little internet forays, her discovery and decision to have do a little kinky exploration at my expense, even to the extent of taping my first session…all of it. To her credit, she admitted that she’d blackmailed me into all of the active behavior. That she’d forced me to give her oral sex.

“So, you thought this up all on your own, huh? OK, I just dropped by when I saw your car still in the parking lot to let you know we were going to be giving you a tidy little bonus next week, but it looks like you’ve already been collecting it….So tell me Jerry, it kind of looked like you were enjoying your lip lock on Gina’s pussy. WERE YOU?”

This caught me my surprise. Up to now, they’d both sort of ignored me, literally talking right past me. “Actually, Terri, ummm, well, yes as a matter of fact, I was. I mean, this is a kind of uncomfortable position and all but I love to lick pussy and she wasn’t being all THAT mean to me.”

“Uh huh, kind of what I thought. OK, well Gina you went FAR beyond your authority in concealing Jerry’s misconduct. I’m going to treat YOU the way YOU treated Jerry, but with a few changes. So this is the riding crop you used on him?” As she picked it up.

I think this last caught both Gina and I by surprise. “Well Gina, it looked like you were close to the edge right before I came in”, Gina just nodded, “I want you to just get right back on where you were, and Jerry, you get back to work with that limber tongue of yours.”

Hesitantly Gina stood up, moisture still slick on her thighs, to mount my head again. “Gina, you don’t get off scott free, you know. Lean over and put your mouth over Jerry’s cock.”

Taking one of the spare ropes that Gina had left lying around, Terri looped it first around Gina’s head and then snugged it around my balls, effectively tying Gina’s mouth against my crotch. “Now, fairs fair, Gina. Jerry’s giving you a good licking, it’s only right that you do as much for him. Of course, I’m here to give you a little taste of your OWN punishment too. Now, get started.”

With that, Terri swung the crop against Gina’s ass. At the unexpected snap of pain, Gina gave a little jump, ramming my semi-hard cock against the back of her throat. That was all Mr. Cock needed to come to life and start hardening. Feeling the warm, wet softness of her tongue along my shaft, and her lips working at the base of my cock I resumed my own oral efforts.

Terri evidently was enjoying herself. While I lapped away at Gina’s slit, Terri kept time lightly slapping the crop on Gina’s ass. Gina wasn’t doing so bad herself. After her initial shock she accepted the situation and started working in earnest on my dick.

“Jerry, you are NOT to cum until I say so. If you DO, I’m going to make what Gina did, seem like a kiddie game.” Shit! This was going to be much less fun. Gina’s hot lips were doing one hell of a number, I could blow my load in seconds. I tried to put my mind elsewhere, anywhere but focused on that mouth milking me.

“Oh, Jerry, as soon as you make Gina cum, I’ll let you shoot off…Gina, if you DON’T make Jerry cum before you do, I’m going to whip your ass to shreds….Isn’t this going to be fun now?”

Ahh Shit! As Terri’s words penetrated I redoubled my efforts. It was a race. I licked as hard and deep in Gina’s slit as I could dig my tongue, I pursed my lips around her clitty and milked it, mostly I moved at double speed to make her cum….Gina? She realized at about the same time what was at stake here, she was pumping her mouth like a machine.

I won. Just barely though. Gina started shuddering all at once and her head stopped bobbing. Difficult as it was with my dick stuffed in her mouth, she still made a fair amount of noise as she jammed her cunt hard on my working lips. DAMN, she must have dumped a pint of cum on my face, it was puddled around my neck and shoulders, the back of my head was sopping. But it was worth it.

Terri leaned over to look me in the face as she said, “Good job, you can cum as much as you want now. GINA, get back to work.”

For several seconds Gina just lay there, recovering from that huge orgasm. The hard crack of the crop on her ass got her moving. As Terri kept a steadily harder beat, Gina got more and more motivated. “Gina, I’m not stopping until Jerry cums, and cums HARD. He did a first rate job on you, you owe him as much.”

Not surprisingly, this incentive really started Gina pumping like mad. Justifiably so, from my vantage point under Gina’s dripping pussy I could see the growing number of red lines left by the crop. Ohh boy, revenge, even at the hands of another, looked sweet. I relaxed and just let the pleasure build, no hurry now. Every so often, Terri would give me a sly grin; she knew exactly how I was feeling. In fact, I got the distinct impression she was savoring my delay as much as I was.

When I got very, VERY close, I looked up at Terri and made eye contact. With the tiniest of nods, she got faster and harder with the crop. I reached out with my tongue to give Gina a good, hard lick and that was all it took. Damned if she didn’t cum again (though a lesser amount) at the same time I came. God! It felt like this orgasm started at my heels blowing a geyser out of my cock. Distracted by her own orgasm, poor Gina almost choked until she started gulping my cum down.

I don’t know how long I came but with Gina’s gulping to stimulate me it must have been 15 or 20 continuous seconds. Awesome.

“Well now, that was quite a show you two put on. I think you two owe me something.” So saying, Terry untied Gina’s head from my crotch and unzipped her own pantsuit. I noticed in passing that where the legs met, there was a suspiciously moist looking spot. With Gina standing by watching, Terri knelt over my head slowly reclining on my chest. “Jerry, start using that famous tongue of yours on my ass. Gina, slip over here and put your mouth where it’ll do the most good.”

Now THIS was erotic. I could feel Gina’s breath her mouth was so close to mine. Terri was getting all the stimulation we could give her. Her musk absolutely intoxicated me and I went at it with rare enthusiasm, as did Gina. Almost before we started Terri came. Gina did the best she could but there was plenty of liquid for me to share.

Terri had Gina finish licking her clean before they untied me. With Terri at the head of the table and Gina and I on either side we listened to her demands. Gina and I were now Terri’s. Gina still had control over me, able to demand, and receive, any service she desired from me. In her turn, Gina was now Terri’s little slut, by extension, so was I. Wearing my ‘pager’ I’d be responding to either of their calls at whatever time of the day or night. Gina, as yet, had no such pager but Terri assured her, that would be corrected.

Hearing this Gina seemed apprehensive and Terri just gave her a smile. “I’ve wanted my own harem for most of my life. You two little rabbits are going to be just the thing for me. It’s not ALL bad for you though. Jerry, you said you loved licking pussy, well, you’re going to be getting one hell of a workout keeping the two of us happy. Gina, you’re starting to enjoy dominating Jerry. You get to continue that, though more discretely than you have been today. Of course, when I’m in the mood, you’re going to serve your time under me as well.

Terri left the room, a very satisfied expression on her face and the latest videotape in her hands. I broke the silence first. “Baroness, I don’t know about you, but I think we’re in for quite a trip.” Licking a tiny drop of my cum from her lip, Gina just nodded her agreement.