Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

I stared at my cell phone. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I thought about it and went to see Monica.

Monica was a quintessential MILF. She was in her early thirties with auburn hair, green eyes, a well-filled out figure without being fat, and as nice a person as you could ever meet. She and her husband had one child, a 4 year old daughter. I had one problem when I entered her office. I had just seen pictures of her naked and was trying not think about that or ogle her while I brought up what had just happened.

"Hey Monica, can I talk to you in private for a moment?"

She nodded and looked up from her computer. I closed her office door.

"I don't really know an easy way to say this, so I'll just come out with it. I just saw photos of you having sex in that hotel suite we used in New York." She started to say something and her eyes went wide, but I put up my hand to stop her. She also blushed. "My wife had them because the man's face was not shown and the individual with the photos claimed it was me. He claimed that we were having an affair so that he could blackmail her." I stopped and waited for an answer.

She sat there stunned. "Oh my God!" Her eyes darted around the room and I could tell she was very uncomfortable. Then she got a kind of a deep-thinking look on her face and it was quiet for a long time. The silence was unbearable.

I finally sat down on the guest chair in her office and sighed. "Sorry about seeing those pictures. It was not something I had wished for."

She stared at me. "Are you worried about me being upset with you that you saw me naked in those pictures?"

"Yes."

"Don't be. Of course I'm embarrassed. I'm not an exhibitionist, but I'll get over that. More important right now is who the fuck took these photos, how did they take them, and who the hell is trying to blackmail your wife and for what?"

I sat there for a minute considering how much I should tell her. "The answers are probably Ed, I don't know how, Ed and so he could have sex with her."

She stared at me, but didn't seem too surprised. She got a very hard, jaw-clenching look on her face. "Fucking Ed! That asshole. I'm not really all that surprised. That son of a bitch has hit on me several times at parties, but so subtly that I didn't know if I could report him for sexual harassment. He has walked a very thin line with some other women around here, too. He's a predator." Then she suddenly looked up at me. "You said they were photos of me having sex? My husband was there that weekend for our anniversary, you knew that. Did you tell Cheryl that?"

"Yes, but it took a while for her to start to believe it. I think she does now only because of the way Ed took advantage of the situation. Maybe you could call her and tell her this. You also might want to get the pictures back from her."

"God, if I tell Tom, he'll kill Ed. Hell, I want to kill him right now!"

"Yeah, me, too. I've been afraid to even go see him because I'll probably try to rip his head off."

"So what was the basis of the blackmail?"

"He told her that you and I were having inappropriate relations at work and he would fire me if she didn't have sex with him. Since she has been staying home with the kids for the last few years, she has no job and felt the pressure of all the bills and a cheating husband out of work."

"Oh. That's pretty messed up."

"Yeah."

"What's going on between you two?" She stared at me intently.

"Nothing good. She accused me of being the man having an affair with you and spent the night at her sister's house. She came home this morning and we fought until some strange things started to make sense to her. Now I think she believes me, but we still fought."

Monica winced. She seemed to know the answer to the next question before she asked. "She submitted to the blackmail?"

I looked at the ground. "Somewhat."

Monica looked away and didn't push that any further. "I can't wait to get these photos. If I show them to my husband I know he'll for sure murder the fucker."

I looked at her. "Can you call my wife now and tell her about this? I'm going to go over there after work to pick up the kids talk to her about it, and I'd like to get this cleared up between the three of us before we attack Ed."

"Sure."

I gave her the number and she called and told Cheryl the story. I could tell that Cheryl was upset and that it was making Monica feel sorry for her. I could see her tear up. She didn't tell Cheryl that I was there in her office, but Monica had asked me to stay for the call. When it was over I thanked her and left.

I sat in my office for the next couple of hours. I found out that Ed was on vacation that day, so at least I had some time to consider what to do about that. I concentrated on my feelings about my wife and what to do about our relationship. The same questions from the night before ran thru my head. Do I break up a family and our marriage over this? She did not do it because of the seven-year itch or because she was attracted to another man. She did it for the two reasons, conflicting though they may be, that she stated. Would I have done the same thing? Probably not. She was forever complaining about the way I analyzed everything before making a decision. That would have meant that I would have had to take time to go over everything. However, Cheryl was not like that. She was more of a quick decision maker and probably really believed what she had heard. I can't imagine what she must have felt when she thought she was seeing pictures of her husband fucking another woman. I know what it felt like to me to imagine her giving a blowjob to Ed and that was pretty fucking tough. I still didn't know what to do and I barely got any work done all day.

In the middle of the day, I found myself reminiscing about how we came to be a couple. We met just after she graduated from college and found her first job. The job happened to be in the same building as where I was working and some folks from where she worked and from where I worked ended up at the bar across the street at a happy hour together. Some of the group from the different companies knew each other and introductions were made. As soon as I met Cheryl, I knew that I liked her. She was open, honest, and cute. She was not a tall, thin, model. She was petite, pretty, and unassuming about her beauty. She seemed to take everything in stride. By the end of that first happy hour I had asked her out. I started reminiscing about our first night of sex.

To be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers
12