Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting a little horny are we, darling?" she asked with a laugh.

"I know you want to play with yourself. Soon you won't be able to resist, but you'll find that no matter what you do you won't be able to come unless I let you have this."

She held up a small bottle of pale blue liquid. I knew it was the release drug she had mentioned. The drug that would let me come - the Oblivion.

She carefully put the bottle on the table, just out of reach, but tantalisingly close.

"If you are very, very nice to me I may let you have it in an hour or so. You might be able to last that long, but I doubt it."

I was afraid she would be right. The sensation continued to build. It was unlike anything I had experienced before. My labia were swollen and fully engorged with blood, my clit was throbbing and deep inside my cunt was a burning hunger begging to be filled.

"What have you done to me Claire?" I pleaded.

I was squeezing my legs together, trying to relieve the overwhelming desire. I consciously checked my hand, knowing that it was trying to find its way between my legs to my cunt.

The thought of enduring this torture for another hour was too much.

"Go on Catherine. I know you want to do it. Go on. Give in. It's no use trying to hold out," she said with a laugh.

She was right. My need was overwhelming. It seemed that my whole body was alive with the sensations that started in my throbbing cunt. My nipples were aching to be sucked and my head was spinning.

Without me consciously realising it my hand had found its way down the front of my bikini and I was rubbing my clit as I tried desperately to bring relief from the burning need.

I needed an orgasm. I knew it was the only thing that could quell the fire burning inside me but no matter how hard or fast I frigged myself I couldn't get over the hump. It was if something was blocking it, letting me get right to the edge but no further.

I eyed the small bottle of Oblivion sitting on the table.

Claire smiled and took my hand.

"Poor, dear Catherine," she laughed. "You look so horny. I'd love to help you out but you need to be left alone to enjoy this for a little while."

She pressed a piece of paper into my hand.

"Go on home now. This is my mobile number. When you get so you can't take it any more, just give me a call and I'll bring over the Oblivion."

I was angry, confused and embarrassed, but most of all I was horny - so incredibly horny. I rushed out of the house, across the road, fumbled trying to get my key in the front door, and dropped it on the ground.

My pussy was weeping. I could feel my juices running down my leg making the insides of my thighs sticky. My cunt was on fire, demanding my full attention.

As I fumbled around trying to pick up my keys I realised I was still topless and the realisation added to my arousal.

Eventually I picked up my key, managed somehow to fit it in the lock and opened the door.

I went inside, closed the door behind me and tore off my bikini bottoms.

I collapsed against the wall with my hand between my legs. I was drenched; my juices were literally pouring out of my aching cunt. I slumped to the floor and spread my legs. I could see my labia. The lips were red, inflamed and wet. My clit was erect and standing like a small penis, pink, hard and throbbing.

My fingers went straight to my clit. I frigged it furiously, desperately trying to bring myself to orgasm but no matter how hard I tried, there seemed to be no way I could push over the enormous precipice into the depths of the massive orgasm I so desperately needed.

I fucked myself like never before.

Wild, erotic visions filled my head. I imagined myself masturbating in a room full of elegant, well-dressed women who were all urging me on. I was a whore performing for their pleasure - for my pleasure.

I wanted them to see me, legs spread, my shaved, wet cunt open and exposed. I was willing them to touch me, to enter me, probe my depths with their fingers.

In my fantasy Stephanie was there kneeling next to me, her hand under her skirt, masturbating.

Nikki and Alice appeared. They were naked, their young bodies glistening with sweat and flushed with excitement. Nikki had had a massive black dildo in her hand. She moved between my legs and while Alice held my pussy lips open, she buried the big black cock deep inside me.

I saw another figure. It was Claire. She straddled me, knelt and squatted above my face, lowering her sweet, bald pussy to my waiting mouth allowing - no she was forcing - me to lick her juices.

Claire leaned over and kissed Stephanie on the lips - a long wet passionate kiss.

Stephanie responded returning her mother's kiss and reached over to cup her breast, taking a nipple between a finger and thumb and pulled gently.

Claire broke their kiss, gasping with delight as her daughter teased her nipple to a hard point then, looking down at me smiled and turned back to Stephanie.

"She's ours, darling. She is our slut now."

She was talking about me. I was their slut and that is just what I wanted.

My fantasy was so vivid I could have sworn it was real and actually happening, and it was working - I was going to come. Clare was wrong. I didn't need her damn drugs. I didn't need her Oblivion to achieve oblivion of my own. I could do it. The visions in my head pushed me closer. I was nearly there. Fuck yes. I was going to come.

But as I was ready to surrender to the blissful release, it was gone. My fantasy lovers disappeared and I teetered, still on the edge.

It was no good. No matter what I did I just couldn't come. Fuck, what had Claire done to me?

I got up and staggered to my room and opened my drawer. I grabbed my favourite vibrator.

"Maybe having something inside me would do it," I thought.

I collapsed onto my bed and spread my legs. I was past caring about elegance and subtlety. I needed to be fucked. I needed to come. Fuck, I needed it so badly.

I brought the tip of the vibrator to my waiting cunt. As the tip touched my pussy lips my hips thrust forward as if I was trying to devour it. I had to have it inside me.

A little pressure and the vibrator slipped in effortlessly. I felt it slide up inside me, filling me completely, giving that wonderful feeling of having my cunt stuffed full.

I pulled it out until just the tip was nestled between the folds of my swollen lips, then rammed it in all the way, then out again and back in - over and over. I was fucking my cunt furiously and my other hand joined in, rubbing my clit, both combining forces to bring me the climax I needed so desperately.

I could feel it building up deep inside me again. Oh shit, yes, this would do it. I could feel my orgasm starting. My cunt was on fire, my clit was throbbing and my nipples ached as I approached release.

I was nearly there. So very close. Just a little bit more would do it. Just a little bit. Oh fuck, yes, almost. Fucking yes. I could feel it. I was right on the edge.

But on the edge I stayed. I knew I needed Claire's Oblivion. I was beaten.

Tears of frustration welled in my eyes.

"Fuck you Claire! Fuck you! You bitch!" I screamed at the empty room. I was exhausted, bathed in sweat, soaked in the juices from my aching pussy.

Defeated I pick up the phone and dialled the number Claire had given me. The phone rang. Once - I was willing her to pick up. A second ring, a click and Claire's voice.

"Hi Catherine, how's it going?" Her voice was pleasant, almost chatty.

I could only moan in response. I was way beyond intelligible conversation.

"Oh, I know exactly how you feel. Horny, frustrated and desperately in need of an orgasm." It wasn't a question.

I replied with a muffled "yes", my ragged breathing making it almost impossible to get out more than a single word.

"I understand honey," was Claire's reply. "You need Oblivion and you need it now."

"Please Claire, I can't take any more," I begged. "Please help me!"

"But Catherine, you've done so well. I'm amazed it's been two hours. I didn't give you a chance of lasting half that long. I'm so proud of you."

I didn't need her praise. I needed to come, so I begged her again.

"Please Claire! Oblivion, please! I need it! Please!"

She uttered the words I needed to hear. "Hang on Honey, I'll be right over."

I pressed the button to end the call and dropped the phone.

My cunt was still demanding my whole attention and my fingers were still trying to sate the desire deep inside, but it was no use.

The doorbell rang. Without thinking, I ran to the door and opened it. I was naked and there was Claire smiling, holding a small bottle in her hand.

"Oh, Catherine you poor thing! Look at you! You look exhausted. Is this what you need?" She held up the small bottle of Oblivion, showing me my salvation.

I looked at the bottle longingly, like an addict looking at their next fix. Maybe that's what I was - a junkie - addicted to sex, needing an orgasm, desperate to feel the rush just as surely as an addict needs to feel the rush as the needle goes in and the warmth spreads through their veins, throughout their whole body, bringing their own personal oblivion. The thought scared me but only for a fleeting instant - like a junkie my need was overwhelming.

"Please Claire," I begged.

"Not quite so fast Catherine. Before I give it to you must agree to two simple requests."

I was standing at my front door, naked, begging. I felt humiliated. I knew I would do anything Claire asked and she knew it too. She was in charge and I would do anything she wanted.

"Yes Claire. Please. Anything." I just wanted the bottle.

I was reaching out, trying to take it from her but she backed away, holding it just out of my reach. I followed her as if drawn by an invisible force out onto the front porch. Neighbours would be able to see me now and I was in full view of anyone driving past. I didn't care. I was too late for that.

"Well it's quite simple really. First I am going to take you shopping next Saturday to buy some new clothes and then you are going to come to dinner with Richard and a few of our friends that evening."

How could I refuse? At this stage I would have done anything she asked, but a simple shopping trip and dinner were easy. I nodded.

"Sure, Claire. Now can I have it please."

With a smile Claire handed me the bottle.

"I won't stay, Catherine. I'd like to watch but you will probably want some privacy for this."

She turned and walked away, looking back as she called her final words.

"Don't forget shopping and dinner next week. Call me and let me know how you get on with the Oblivion."

I pushed the door closed, undid the screw cap on the bottle, and with shaking hands raised it to my lips, draining the contents in one gulp.

I dropped the empty bottle on the floor and headed to my bedroom, intent on bringing this exquisite torture to an end.

I had only taken three of four steps when I felt it. My hand went to my cunt, and as my fingers touched my clitoris I collapsed back against the wall as wave after wave of pleasure hit me.

My orgasm was shattering. It literally hit me like a solid force, more powerful than anything I had ever experienced and far more intense than anything I could possibly have ever imagined.

I sank to the floor with my hand jammed between my legs. I had two fingers thrust deep in my cunt, the walls of my vagina squeezing them like a vice, the pain adding to my pleasure. My juices flowed, running down my legs forming a puddle on the floor where I was sitting.

The orgasm continued unabated, it seemed, for several minutes. My heart was pounding; my head was spinning and I struggled for breath, afraid that I was going to die from sheer ecstasy.

The last thing I remember was an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and relief. Then I must have passed out.

The next thing I knew I was woken up by the sound of a car door closing.

I dragged myself to my feet and went to the window. It was my housemate, Sara, coming home from university.

As she put her key in the lock I ran to my room, closed the door and collapsed on my bed. I was sore, exhausted and completely satisfied.

"Hi Catherine, I'm home!" Sara was bright and as cheerful as ever.

12