Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A continuation of: Blackmailed Couple by rainyseason747.
4.8k words
4.49
60.5k
70

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
160 Followers

Blackmailed Couple - an Epilogue

Introduction;

Blackmailed Couple - an Epilogue is an approved conclusion to the story "A Blackmailed Couple" begun by rainyseason747 in 2005/2006.

If this story is to make any sense, you'll want to first read rainyseason747's original work "A Blackmailed Couple".

I first read the original submission in 2016. The unfinished nature of the story became an inspiration to begin writing this epilogue after three years of concocting several possible conclusions in my head.

I contacted rainyseason747 in late 2019 to get approval to pick-up the story and give it a conclusion. I submitted to him drafts of chapters 1 & 2, and was granted permission to continue. This is my first ever attempt at writing, so please keep that in mind in any comments.

Note: This is my interpretation of how the story may have concluded. As such it reflects my interests, primarily of resistance, reluctance, mind control and body modification. If you were hoping for a lot more BDSM, you will be disappointed. But probably not as disappointed as you would have been had I attempted to write such a conclusion. I simply have no real feel for the BDSM world. Any attempt by me to write such a story would be a painful and unfulfilling experience for both of us.

This epilogue picks up approximately one year from where the rainyseason747's original story left off with Eddie, the protagonist reflecting on his and his wife Anna's, descent into the world of the secretive group that has taken possession of them. It includes flashbacks into their journey.

I do hope you enjoy it. I appreciate constructive criticism so long as it is just that, constructive.

I thank rainyseason747 for granting me permission to continue this story.

Remember, this is pure fantasy and pure fiction.

-NoWriterI

Chapter 01 -- Eddie one year later.

I had just dropped the kids off at Anna's parent's place and had a few minutes before I needed to start changing for my date. In that time, I was doing what I always did when I had a few moments of privacy. I was propped upon the bed, our bed, with the tablet pointed to Anna's webpage. I flipped through pictures and watched videos in the latest of her now daily updates.

The video I was watching, showed Anna outside in what I recognized as the poolside courtyard of the secluded property belonging to the group that had taken over our lives. The woman who only two years prior, had pledged to love, honor and cherish only me, and whom I still deeply loved, was on a chaise lounge astride a younger man that I did not recognize, while another plowed into her perfect ass from behind. The look on Anna's face along with the sounds coming over the computer speakers were a testament to how much Anna enjoyed being used in this way.

The secretive group maintains a web page on their private, dark web server for each of the sexual playthings they had acquired over the years as a catalog of those available for use by group members. Over the course of her training, Anna's page had become the most popular by far among the group membership.

On Anna's page it was all there, a complete chronology of her descent. It began with the covert surveillance video captured of the two of us happily working together in the yard of the home we shared together with our children back before Master Mark had first seduced her. That was followed by video he had captured of her first betrayal, her ensuing blackmailing, my cuckolding and ultimately, to our submission and subsequent training.

Even now, a year later I cannot reconcile the gut wrenching pain, grief and humiliation I feel with the intense arousal I get from watching the woman I love as she had been reduced from the intelligent, loving woman I married to the willing and enthusiastic fucktoy to the group that has corrupted us.

Although we are still married in the legal sense, Anna's website is as close as I've been to being with my wife since we had both, naively given ourselves over to the group that now controls us both so completely.

I sometimes daydream that one day they will tire of us and we can once again live together as a family with our children like we once had. But if I'm being honest with myself, I know that Anna now needs more than any one man can satisfy, let alone a man as diminished as I have become. Perhaps she always did. We have both been twisted so completely, both mentally and physically that we could never go back to the way we once were.

At a recent gathering held at the Victorian styled mansion where Anna now resides, it was early in the evening before any real activity had begun. I had been assigned the task of serving drinks to the gathered members as they made small talk before the party began in earnest. I was in my slave leathers. My caged cock was on full display, already straining within it's confinement in anticipation of the evenings activities. A hush came over the room as all eyes turned to see Anna on the arm of her Master as they descended the grand staircase from the second floor above. She was a breathtaking vision of overt sexuality.

Her attire for the evening consisted of a knee-length dress that draped her figure front and back. Held together loosely at the waist with spaghetti straps, it revealed a virtually unobstructed side view of her toned and sculpted body. The front was slit down to the navel to frame her exposed cleavage. Her enhanced breasts, with pierced nipples tenting the thin fabric, quaked perceptibly with each step of her four inch heels. The sheer cobalt blue fabric of the dress, the color of which perfectly matched the highlights in her now long, platinum blonde hair, did little to hide the nakedness beneath.

As I gaped, mesmerized at the sight, along with everyone else in the room, Master Mark found me in the gathered crowd. His eyes locked onto mine and a smirk came across his face as if to say; "She's mine now Eddie. You gave her to me."

Master Mark briefly halted their descent as he turned to Anna and whispered something into her ear while gesturing in my direction. Her gaze turned to me and a smile of recognition crossed her face. My heart leapt. But as quickly as it appeared, her smile briefly changed to something else. Was it sadness or pity? Her attention was quickly drawn elsewhere and they continued to descend the stairs until they disappeared into the crowd below.

A male voice from behind me said; "Your wife is a very sexy woman Eddie. You're a lucky man." He then let loose with a hearty, condescending laugh as he slapped my ass.

I wanted to crumple down and die.

Later that night, after both of us had serviced a seemingly endless succession of cocks and pussy, I was finally allowed release. I did do with a cock in my ass as I watched Anna take one up hers. Just as I was flooded with the semen of someone I hadn't even seen, so my mind was flooded with my shame.

The last time we were together in any real sense was that fateful night when we had both been initiated and marked forever as the wholly owned property of the group. We were then separated and handed over to our respective Masters to begin our formal training. A substantial portion of my training was to witness Anna's corruption.

I was dismayed at how quickly and completely Anna had succumbed to her descent. Anna had been forced to quit her job the following Monday and was moved into the Group's mansion. Under the watchful eyes of Master Mark and whatever the drugs were that Doc kept pumping into her veins, Anna's training went unabated. More rapidly than I could have imagined, she had become the pliable and willing fucktoy to the group that Master Mark had groomed her for at the outset.

My own training, by contrast had been much more brutal at the hands of Master Nick. I had kept my day job for a time, spending weekends at the mansion getting my own treatments and watching Anna being used in every way imaginable, and in some ways I could never have imagined. Her half-lidded eyes and vacant expression were an indication of Doc's drugs doing their work to her mind.

Just a few weeks into our training though, it was interrupted by a shakeup in The Group's hierarchy. Charles, the elderly and very wealthy sadist that I had come to learn was the group's leader, had died of a massive heart attack leaving a power vacuum at the top. A vacuum that his son, Charles Junior quickly stepped in to fill.

Master Nick and Charles Junior had never gotten along with one another. Junior had different ideas on how the group was to operate. What had begun as differences of opinion soon became open warfare between he and Nick, which all too often led to me to taking the brunt of Master Nick's frustrations. The battle only came to an end with Master Nick's "accident" on the Coast Highway, leaving Charles Jr. fully in control and me without a Master to complete my training.

While Charles Senior had been a champion of Master Nick's goals and methods, Junior had little interest in such things. As it turned out, Charles Jr. had been against bringing Anna and me into The Group to begin with. He'd felt that the fact that we had children presented unnecessary complications and risks, but he had been overruled by his father and other group elders who had fixated on Anna, and Master Nick who had fixated on me.

In the end, Charles Jr, having seen Anna's progress thus far, came to agree that she was worth the risk and agreed, not only the continuation of her training, but a substantial expansion of the goals for her. Some to the point of the extreme.

After much deliberation it was decided that Master Mark would assume responsibility for the completion of my training but that I would remain at our home in the suburbs to take care of our kids. Mark, it seems had also felt some responsibility for the kid's welfare, having brought us into the fold to begin with. Whatever antipathy I have for Mark is at least tempered by that small mercy. But in the end, Mark got what he wanted. He got my wife.

And so my training resumed. By having my sexuality locked down, I was kept in an almost constant state of arousal by being forced to witness Anna's inexorable descent, accompanied by an ever increasingly dark array of other stimuli. When and how I was finally allowed much needed release, was at the direction of Master Mark.

The frequent injections from Doc continued to soften my mind and body. Injections that inevitably left me with dreams. The very vivid kinds of dreams that continued to affect me deeply even when awake. They were dreams that I had never dreamed of dreaming. They were dreams that left me dispirited, humiliated and to my utter shame, aroused to the point that I would beg Master Mark to allow me release in any way he chose. Eventually my own mind had come to associate sexual release with an assortment of acts that I had been subjected to.

Back at home, I at first had explained Anna's absence by saying she was away taking a training class for work. Eventually I had to tell the kids and Anna's parents that it looked like she wasn't coming home at all.

I do my best to provide our children with as normal an upbringing as my circumstances allow. Anna's parents have stepped up to help with the kids as much as possible. Unaware of the group's involvement in our lives, they feel guilt that Anna has seemingly abandoned me and the kids.

Anna had always been a wild child in high school and college, something she freely admitted to. Her first marriage began when she got pregnant in college and had ended in divorce when she had been caught cheating. Her parents had hoped that Anna had finally found the stability she needed when she married me and we took on raising my boys with her daughter together. I had hoped so too.

It's been difficult to accept, but I've now come to realize that Anna may very well have found what she needed all along in her service to The Group.

For my part, while there have been some obvious physical changes, I am more or less able to keep those changes under wraps at home. I'm a little softer and leaner, but most of that can be passed off as stress related weight loss in the wake of Anna's departure along with being forced into the role of a single parent to three.

After the initial shock of Anna's sudden disappearance, the kids are doing surprisingly well adapting to our new reality.

Anna's outcome was different.

Shortly after Charles Jr. solidified his control over The Group, Anna's descent continued to new depths.


Chapter 02 -- The story of Anna's final descent.

At six weeks into Anna's formal training, Doc had announced that she had progressed to the point the group euphemistically called FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond Redemption). Anna was ready to advance to the final phase.

The psychotropic drug regimen that Doc had kept her on for weeks, in association with relentless sexual conditioning, had run its course, leaving Anna in a state of persistent lustful compliance and quite addicted to frequent use. As anticipated, she'd had sporadic bouts of resistance and regret early on, but that had been alleviated by adjusting the dosage of the drugs. Once she'd been weaned from the drugs; however, some of the resistance and regret was beginning reassert itself. For that reason, Doc urged moving to the next phase sooner rather than later.

It was a Monday morning, six weeks to the day from when Anna had been forced quit her job and to leave her family. She had been moved into the secluded, Victorian styled mansion that served as the group's center of operations to begin her formal training to become the latest plaything to the group that now owned her.

Mark, Anna's designated master, was in his second floor office, preparing himself for this long awaited-for day. Mistress Linda, the warden of the residential wing, had been instructed to allow Anna to sleep late, but to have her ready to receive her master at 10:00 AM. A group of out-of-town members had been visiting over the weekend and had made extensive use of Anna, she needed her rest. Today she was to begin the final phase of her training. As her master, it fell on Mark to prepare her.

Mark knew the changes that were in planned for Anna, he'd seen them in graphic detail, the physical ones anyway. He knew that the psychological changes would quickly follow. While he didn't necessarily approve of what was to come, he knew that the die was cast and that there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Doc would be escorting Anna offsite, for the completion of her transformation. When she returned, she'd be a different woman. Mark could admit to himself that he had fallen in love with Anna, it was not a very well-kept secret. But he also knew the futility of it all and that he would have to just let it go somehow. This was, in fact the last day that he would see the Anna that he had come to know and love.

The group surreptitiously owns and operates a number of businesses through a series of shell corporations. Each of the board of directors and most of the members of the group are either CEO's or other principals of these strategically acquired entities. One such business is The Mimado Clinic, an upscale cosmetic clinic located just outside Las Vegas, Nevada. The clinic had been purchased by the group several years prior, based on its reputation for high quality work, their innovative approach to the market, positive cash flow and potential for growth. Once the group had acquired it, it had been expanded into a full service cosmetic resort and re-christened as "The Mimado Clinic -- Resort & Spa". It specialized in a wide variety of services, from minor outpatient surgery to extended stay convalescence for celebrities and pampered trophy wives. It drew clientele from around the world and had become a substantial cash cow to the group.

Anna had been booked for a month-long stay to undergo a series of procedures followed by a subsequent recovery period. Doc was to escort her via the group's corporate jet to supervise the work and guide her through her final stages of her psychological conditioning, once the cosmetic alterations had been completed.

As the ten o'clock hour approached, Mark made his way downstairs to the residential wing and to Anna's quarters.

The residential wing of the sprawling mansion extends to the north of the main hub of the building. It very much resembles a high end suites hotel. It is decorated in keeping with the mansion's Victorian motif, in burgundy and gold tones with dark, ornate woodwork. The rooms are furnished with period appropriate antique reproductions. Anna's room is on the first floor, third door on the right.

The ID badge that Mark wears on a lanyard around his neck contains an RFID chip. When he arrived at Anna's room, he held it against the door lock. A green LED lit, the lock buzzed and he let himself in, unannounced to find Mistress Linda and Anna ready and awaiting his arrival.

Mistress Linda was a tall, fortysomething beauty with severe features. Her long dyed-black hair fell well past the shoulders of the formfitting leather outfit she wore. Her piercing blue eyes and the bright red of her lips and nails were the only color discernable against the black leather and pale skin.

At Linda's side, a subdued Anna was in presentation position. She was on her knees, her magnificent ass just touching the heels of her feet. She was naked save for a leather collar, to which was attached a leash that was held by Mistress Linda. Anna's head was up, her eyes fixed on an imaginary spot on the wall opposite her. Her arms were crossed behind the small of her back, thrusting her bare 34C breasts proudly forward. Her nipples, having been pierced on day one of her training, pointed straight forward in their now permanently erect state. Her knees were spread to expose her shaved, bare sex. Mark noted with satisfaction that her erect clitoris, the hood of which had also been pierced, was protruding from her engorged labia and glistening with moisture. Evidence that her body was preparing itself in the presence of her Master, just as it had been conditioned to do.

Mark approached the pair and stood before them, checking his watch for effect.

"Good morning Linda. Right on time as usual. Thank you for preparing our little slut here so promptly. Did you run into any issues getting her ready this morning?"

Without moving a muscle, other than to direct her eyes to Mark's, Linda replied;

"Good morning sir. The only issue encountered was that I caught her pleasuring herself in the shower without permission. It seems that the horny little slut just can't seem to keep her hands off of herself anymore." At which Linda's lips turned up at the edges ever so slightly.

Mark turned his gaze to Anna and raised an eyebrow. "I see. I suppose that's just more evidence that it's time for her to move on to the next phase. Still, self-gratification without permission is forbidden and warrants punishment." He turned his attention back to Linda. "Did you punish her?"

"No sir. I opted to report to you and let you make that decision."

"Very well. I think we'll have to let it go this time. We have a pretty full day planned and there will be time to deal with her impulse control later."

"Thank you Linda. You may go. I'll call you when it's time to deliver her to Doc."

Anna, while listening passively, startled upon hearing that she was to go see Doc today. That always meant something new was coming. Her automatic response was the now-familiar combination of anxiety tinged with arousal.

Linda responded with a; "Thank you sir." as she unclipped the leash from Anna's collar. She Hung it on a hook by the door as she exited the room.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
160 Followers
12