Blackmailed Couple Ch. 16-19

Story Info
They are toys at the party.
9.8k words
208.9k
73
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Sixteen:

Usage – The Party Begins in Depth

Despite how she was almost dizzy with trepidation, she was able to look over the crowd as she followed her Master down the stairs. She noticed that the lights had dimmed down a bit, but she was able to see that all eyes turned toward her as she made her way down. There were murmurs of approval, and she couldn't escape the warmth that she felt growing between her legs with the knowledge that so many were viewing her in that way. Mark stopped her halfway down the stairs, taking a moment to point out an image that would stay in her all night.

Off to the side of the room, with a small gathering around, she saw her husband. He was bound tightly, spread-eagled to a wooden frame shaped like an X. She saw how he was 'dressed', and could see his erection standing out strongly. A pang of jealousy rushed through her as she also noticed that an attractive older woman dressed in black leather was standing right next to him.... with her hand cupping her husband's balls. The woman was whispering to him as he looked up at his wife, most likely pointing out the positions that each of them were now in.

Mark then continued to guide her down to the main floor where a crowd slowly formed around them. As of yet, nobody touched her, but she could feel all of their eyes ravaging her nearly naked body. She was led over to her husband, and forced to stand there with her legs slightly spread right before his bound form. That's when the mental fucking really began.

"As everyone knows, we have a newly submissive husband and wife here in our presence tonight." Mark's voice was loud and authoritative, and everyone was listening. "I brought them here tonight to initiate them into their new lifestyle; I believe they will fit in nicely with out little group, and will serve us all very well." As he spoke, he moved around her, with one of his hands idly tracing her nakedness. She could feel the burning inside, from shame and also from need; looking into her husband's eyes, she could see his own shame and need. She knew it was killing him to see her so exposed; he was helpless to do anything, and he knew it.

Mark's hand then dipped between her legs while he turned his attention to her husband. "Eddie, you're in quite a position there I see." He smiled a cocky smile, a knowing smile. "As you can see, your wife is dressed to please tonight; and there's nothing you can do about it. Even now, I'm reaching down to feel the most intimate part of your wife, touching her and arousing her. Can you stop it? No. Can you save your beautiful wife from the violation that is going to happen tonight? No. And look at you; look at your cock. You're so aroused; I know it's burning you up inside, seeing this beautiful bride dressed so much like a slut, dressed as the slave that she is now. So many eyes on her; Eddie, we're going to use her tonight. We are going to violate the woman you adore; and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Watch as she willingly gives her body to us for sexual pleasures."

With that, he pulled her away, leading her across the room to a special table that had been brought out. At the same time, two big screen TVs were wheeled into the room, one placed close to Eddie, and another put on the other side of the room. When they came on, they showed a live feed from the camera that a man was walking around with. He was focused on Anna at the moment, capturing everything that was being done to the beautiful slave. Eddie now had an unobstructed view of what was being done to his wife.

He watched as his wife had her arms released from behind her back; she was then placed on the padded table that was clearly made for bondage. It was made of dark wood with black padding, and looked to be very expensive as everything in this home was. She was lying on her back, but the tabletop tilted up slightly to lift her so she wasn't flat. Her wrists were secured to the corners above her head, and then a couple of stirrups were lifted up from the other end so that her legs could be secured in a way similar to a gynecological table. It left her in a very lewd and obvious position; one that provided full access to her, leaving her available to be fucked by any that seemed so inclined.

Her Master moved to the base of the table, between her legs. "How does it feel, Anna, to be displayed like this in front of everyone, even while your husband watches helplessly?"

She couldn't respond, her face burning with embarrassment.

He reached up, and with a slight flick of his wrist he unsnapped the sides of he leather thong so it was torn off of her. "Mmm, take a look at that. My little slut is soaking wet with her lust in this. She does love to be displayed."

Her face burned, and she ached to hide her eyes, to cover herself. He reached up to spread her open, working her need. One finger slipped into her, and she could feel the fullness of his strength as he probed her. Despite her embarrassment, she couldn't restrain the gasp that came out of her lips, and her eyebrows came down in the intensity that she felt as she watched what he did to her in front of so many people. Her need inside was becoming too strong, and she knew that her body was going to give in to anything.

Hands were suddenly beginning to explore her beauty, and she could hear the comments that were being made as those surrounding the table began discussing the object that was before them. Her nipples, still clamped with decorations, were toyed with, and the dull ache burned all the way through her. Her Master was now standing to the side of the table near her face, his eyes looking down into hers. His voice was soft as he asked her "Are you ready?" Without waiting for an answer, he leaned in and began kissing her, deeply, passionately, sexually. She felt a cock enter her then, sliding slowly and easily into her wetness; the fullness overwhelmed her, along with the sensation of being handled and viewed by so many.

Her own passion was in overdrive, and she gasped out an "Oh god" between kisses, as the cock penetrating her bottomed out inside of her. Mark was still at her head, kissing her, fondling the beauty of her breast, so she knew it was another who was fucking her. The cock that first entered her used her for a while, but then pulled out without release; another entered her. She knew it wasn't the same one, but she was just as full. More cocks used her; it was like they were all wanting to sample her without letting go. She lost track of how many cocks continued to swap out of her, and her own need caused her to abandon all sense of her own presence. Others were in her face, other mouths kissing her sweet lips; so many faces, old and young, passed by her eyes. She was just an object, it was set solidly in her mind now, and she let everything go to just become a fuck slut.

Eddie watched all of this on the large screen; his wife had long since been surrounded by too many men and women, and his only view was from the individual who was capturing all of this on video.

Even while he watched man after man sink their cocks into the woman he loved, his own cock was being idly stroked and teased by the woman who'd remained by his side. Her voice was ever present as well, pointing out all that was being done to his wife, making sure it didn't leave his mind for even a moment. Despite the humiliation of it all, his own cock wouldn't soften; the combination of the straps that bound his manhood, and the teasing touches from the woman, it all kept him in a state of arousal that continued to build to an unbearable state. Still, not enough was done to take him over the edge. The aching inside was a fire, consuming him. He wanted to yell, he wanted to cry, and he wanted to cum. The mental assault combined with the physical need made him question his own sanity.

She felt it inside, when the current 'strategy' began to change. The cock that was buried inside of her didn't stop this time, and she felt the liquid heat spill into her. The man who was using her for the moment groaned with pleasure, and then quickly pulled out once he'd left her full. Another cock replaced him, and she felt the intensity of the man fucking her; soon he too filled her, and she could feel the results of his release begin to spill down her ass. Another cock, and then another.... Man after man filled her, fucking her to completion. Her own orgasms had begun to come as the reality of being gang-banged settled into her mind. Over and over, she felt her own releases make her body tremble and quake. She lost count of how many men released into her, but the wetness between her legs kept her aware of how used she was. Other men had begun to climb onto the table to straddle her as they began to fuck her mouth; some jerked themselves off onto her bare breast, others let go on her face. Some made sure to put their release into her mouth, and she continued like a common slut, tasting them, swallowing whatever went into her mouth. Man after man used her until this initial round of fucking began to slow down.

She laid there, spent, used, coated in cum. A woman was leaning against the table now, a casual and knowing smile on her face as she used her fingers to trace over her body, through all of the cum that was now everywhere on her. Anna became aware of the woman's voice, as she was speaking softly just to her. "Mmmm, so nice. Can you smell the cum, little slut? It's everywhere, your body is completely coated." To accent her remarks, she brought her cum coated fingers to Anna's face, under her nose, into her panting lips; then back up her face, purposefully drawing up the wetness to her hair, running her fingers through Anna's hair over and over, defiling every inch of her. "Your husband has been watching your violation, little slut. His loving little wife, turned into a complete whore in front of his very eyes."

Those words hit home to her, and she came a little closer back to reality; the recognition of what had been done to her sank in deeply, as well as the realization that it couldn't ever be undone. A sinking feeling hit her stomach, and she felt the tears well up in her eyes. It wasn't unnoticed by the woman who now let out a little laugh of conquest. "Yes, you know it inside, don't you. You're a slut now, a whore." She pointed to one of the big screens, where the video man had now zoomed in to show a close-up of Anna's face, coated so thoroughly, with the fingers of the woman tracing her cum covered lips. "You see? See what you look like now? Look at yourself, see what you've become."

Eddie had been forced to watch it all; all sense of time was gone now, but it seemed like an eternity that his wife had been fucked. Over and over, he watched the men take turns using the pussy that had been only his for so long. And he watched as they began to flood her, filling her to overflowing; watched as man after man climbed onto the table, spraying their cum onto her body, coating her so thoroughly.

Some of the men would come over to him after they'd let go on her, to make comments to him about the woman he loved. Some were intense, like their Master had been, expressing the eroticism of what he was now enduring. Others were a bit harsh, using their words to intensify the humiliation of how they'd been able to just use and fuck the woman he loved.

The woman who had been next to him for so much of the time was now next to his wife, talking to her. He couldn't hear what was being said, but he watched as the woman traced the coating of cum all over his wife, watched as the camera zoomed in close to his wife's face, and watched as the woman began to feed his wife from the cum that was all over her body. The shame inside of him sank in deeply; but still, he was aware of how hard he was, even after what must have been a couple of hours of watching his wife being gang fucked.

Once the 'pause' had given everyone time to catch their breath and come back down to earth, Anna and I were both released; a few more moments were given to allow us to get our arms and legs functioning again, and then we were led together to an area that had been prepared simply with comforters, blankets, and pillows on the floor. Anna was still coated, looking so thoroughly used. Every part of her was messed up, cum in her hair and on every part of skin that was showing. I could see on her face that she was ashamed beyond belief; she didn't want to look at me at all. We knelt together, side by side, as our Master approached with a drink in his hand; quite a few of the men had made their way over there with us, and we were completely encircled.

Each of us looked up to face the man who had brought us down so low, as he sipped on his drink.

"Well now, that was a perfect start to the evening. Eddie, take a look at this slut you call your loving wife. Doesn't she just look scrumptious, all used and fucked?" He laughed a little, as did others.

He approached us, standing right in front of Anna. His hand reached down to lift her by the chin, drawing her eyes to look into his. "Anna." He paused for effect, a smirk on his face. "My little slut. You put on quite a show there, and we have it all on tape. I'd like you to thank me now, for allowing you to become the whore that you've wanted to be. Right here, right now, in front of your humiliated little husband."

She was still in another world, and her words were soft and humbled. "Thank you, Master. For using me. For having me fucked. For making me your whore."

Her words shredded me inside, even though I knew she had no choice.

Chapter Seventeen:

Further humiliation at the party.

"Ah, good girl. So obedient. That's how I want you, nice and obedient, a slut, a whore, ready to spread your legs at a moment's notice. And eddie..." He turned to me, without taking his hand off of my wife's chin. "Eddie. You want me to continue using your wife in this way, don't you." His eyebrow lifted, and there was an intensity in his look as he drilled deeply into my eyes; he was reminding me without words that he had complete control over me, reminded me that whether we wanted this or not now, we had no choice. He could resort to blackmail if he needed; we were completely at his mercy. "Don't you, little husband. Tell me you want me to continue using her as a whore."

The sinking hit so deeply inside that I felt as if I could pass out. "yes." My answer came out so weak.

"That's not good enough, little cuckold hubby. Tell me, in more than just a simple 'yes'." His words were harsh, he was pounding it into my mind.

"Please. Please Master....." I faltered for a moment, but recovered. "please use my wife any way you want. Use her as Your whore."

"Ah, good boy, good boy eddie. Now, Anna, lie back now, and let your submissive little husband clean you up. Eddie, you know what to do. Don't stop until I tell you, and I want you to lick every inch of her sloppy messy body."

For the next 20 minutes, I knelt over my wife's body, her legs spread for me to suck her clean, her arms out to the side as I went over every inch of her. The taste was humiliating at first, but I became used to it, and even wanting more. So badly I wanted to plunge my own aching cock into her, and it was all I could do to keep from doing just that. She laid there, with her eyes closed, resting, as I dutifully cleaned the mess from her.

While I did that, others settled in around us, most talking amongst themselves, some commenting on us, some talking about other things. Sometime during all of this, I became aware of another woman who was there in the same capacity as my wife and I...she was walking around, completely naked, serving drinks very humbly. At one point, I was able to see a fairly clear view of her, as I continued licking along my wife's now relaxed body.... She wasn't overly attractive, older, and had a 'hard' look to her, like someone who'd had a rough life with drugs. But she was walking around, humbly offering to refresh drinks to any and everyone, and her entire stance showed me that she had been reduced in status completely.

My thoughts were still on her, wondering if that's what was going to be done to my own wife, when our Master made his presence known.

"Eddie, that's enough now." I stopped worshipping my wife with my tongue, thankful to give my mouth a rest. Unsure of what to do, I resumed my kneeling position. Anna just laid there, too exhausted and now relaxed to even want to move.

"eddie, I need you to lie on your back now. Arms crossed behind you, just lie on your arms." At that point, he called over to the woman who had been serving drinks. "Jamie, pet, we need you over here."

Anna sat up now, in a kneeling position, still humble, but looking over to see what was about to be done to me.

Jamie appeared, ready to obey whatever was commanded of her.

The Master wrapped an arm loosely around her waist, and it almost seemed second nature to him to use his other hand to idly fondle her bare breast as he spoke his instructions. "Jamie, I need you to go over to the husband of this new slut and mount him."

It was so blatant, it caught both me and my wife off-guard. I saw Anna's head look up expectantly at our Master, a look of concern on her eyes. Anna has always been a jealous type, never wanting another woman to touch me at all; and even despite all that she'd just done, all of the fucking she'd just had done to her, it still pained her to think of another woman touching me in a sexual way.

But Jamie was instant in her obedience, and was straddling my now prone form; it was almost obscene, the way she squatted over my erection that was still bound, handling me to work my cock into her open wetness. She hardly even looked at me as she did it, it was almost as simple as just taking a seat in a chair. I couldn't contain a mild gasp, as I finally felt the warmth and wetness surrounding my cock that had been aching all night.

Mark had noticed Anna's concern, and knelt down in a superior way next to her. One of his hands grasped her by the back of the neck as he forced her to watch as a complete stranger, a woman, mounted her husband. "Yes, Anna, you need to watch this. You need to know how it feels to see the one you love fucked by another as well. We have many things that we will subject both of you to, but right now, most importantly, you need to see your husband's cock sink into the warmth of another woman. You need to watch as his own passion lets go, all at the bidding of another woman, not you." Her eyes filled with tears, and she whispered out a silent 'please' as she wanted to deny what she was watching.

The servant, Jamie, had simply straddled me and sank down onto me; she hadn't begun moving or anything yet. My own desire though, had me aching to move, aching to just cum. I knew it was hurting Anna to see this, and I was listening as our Master made the situation very clear and demeaning to her; but I couldn't help the need inside, it hurt too much.

"Jamie, milk him into you."

I doubt I lasted 30 seconds. For a moment, I looked up at her, this relatively plain looking woman, and even tried to not let my arousal take over. But it was too much; even just the simple thought of an unattractive naked woman raping me was overwhelming, and I felt the pent up desire take over. I listened to Master's words to my wife, and they had just as profound an effect on me as they did to her.

"That's right Anna, watch your husband, watch him fuck with another woman. I wonder what would go through each of your minds, if I told you that she was not on birth control, hmm? Our private little group here has often played with ideas of breeding." His hand on her neck tightened, and he shook her a little with aggression to lend impact to what he was saying to her. "It may turn out for us that we desire to breed each of you, in different ways. I wonder how that affects your mind, little slut, my little whore. Imagine being bred. Imagine watching as another woman is impregnated by your husband, even as your own little belly grows from the seed of a Dominant?"