Blackmailed Couple Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held up his hand, showing us a small white disk, like a make-up compact. I felt Anna gasp before he made it clear to both of us what it was. "I found these, and will take them with me now." He realized that it still hadn't hit me what it was. "It's her birth control, Eddie. She will not be on the pill from here on out. That is something we control now. Everything is going to be Our way."

My heart sank, my stomach nearly flipped. My mouth opened to say something, but I caught myself. And with another sickness, I realized that my cock had just tried to jump in the cock cage.

With an evil grin, Master Nick finished dressing and then left.

12
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good story So Far...

I have enjoyed the story so far. I will say to those who find it offensive or just do not like it move on, When a story does nothing for me I move to another, lets face it, it is not like when you bought a penthouse letters, there is an unlimited supply of stories on this site and more being added by the day.

I hope that somehow Eddie and Anna do regain some of their dignity and that there family and their marriage is not destroyed.

I agree with some of the other comments, Anna and Eddie have to support each other, and the group should want this.

I would like to see Eddie and Anna call there bluff, find the courage to stand up to the group. Tell the group that things need to change or it is over and that with the path that they are being forced to take is already ruining their lives so how much more could the group do to finish them off…

Just my thoughts… for what they are worth… keep up the good work…

Ignore the ones who just want to bash the subject matter…

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's over...

It's not going to be finished. Ever.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Still a good story

I first read this a few months ago. Enjoyed it then and still do. The guy who intimated the authors have the ability to censor negative comments has got to be kidding. I have commented several times on many different stories and always my comments are posted immediately. No chance for proofing as suggested by some idiot. Anyway, even though I loved the story and the direction you took it, I'm not sure how you could go much farther. Someone suggested getting the kids involved. That's one option but not on this website. Try Kristens Archives or Stories on Line. Just a thought. Thanks for a good and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent....

The is one great piece of erotica. I have found it all erotic, and trust the author with future storyline much more than those who comment on the story. I wouldn't change a thing. Remember this is erotica.

I liked it so much I have tried some mild things in this story, with my husband. And talk about erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Continue

I hope this isn't the end. I am very much looking forward to reading more.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 01-02 A continuation of: Blackmailed Couple by rainyseason747.in Mind Control
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories