Blackmailed High School Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
When two bad girls find out about Max's sissy fetishes.
752 words
3.79
223.7k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxy007
maxy007
194 Followers

Hi, my name is Max. This is the beginning of my story of how I, an average 18 year old boy, let myself become blackmailed.

Throughout my childhood I always had a strange fascination with girl's clothes. I would try on my mums and sisters constantly. As I got older, this turned into a more sexual fetish, where I would become aroused wearing sexy girls clothes and acting like a girl as much as I could.

Obviously, as I was only 18 I couldn't do much. So my main form of expressing this perversion was through taking photos on videos - which I saved on a private photo app on my phone. I would masturbate constantly to these pictures of me posing in sexy lingerie and dresses, and videos of me saying how much of a sissy I was - and sucking on bananas.

I believed I was safe with these secrets, how wrong I was.

At school, Denise was a girl I had liked. However she was more of a 'bad girl'. She did drugs outside of school, smoked, and met with much older guys. However I couldn't help but be attracted, and found myself flirt with her, and actually become close. In the end though I realised she didn't like me as any more than a friend. When I realised this I thought there would be no harm in just flirting as much as I could - for fun.

Over the next few weeks she started telling her friends I was a f*ckboy. We ended up having a bit of a fight over text, and it ended ugly. I didn't think any more of this after a few weeks, and by the next year it had left my memory.

One of my classes this year was Economics, something I shared with Denise and her best friend Claudia. I would talk to my friends, and they would talk to each other on a different side of the room.

Eventually, we were tasked with a group assignment, which the teacher assigned the groups. I was (unfortunately) put together with both Denise and Claudia. I had nearly forgotten about what happened the year before, and I hoped they had too. We worked well together, but decided we needed to meet after school the day before the due date so we could finish.

We met in a park near school, and preceded to finish the assignment. We ended up just talking a bit, and going on our phones. I had to go to the toilet after about 15 minutes, so went over to a public bathroom. As I was in there, I went to check my phone - but realised I had left it with the girls!

I went back out and they were laughing hysterically at something on my phone, my secret photos and videos. I realised they had seen me unlock my phone and remembered my passcode, which was stupidly the same passcode for my secret photo app.

By the time I snatched my phone back they had already sent most of the photos and videos to Denise's phone.

"Delete those! Please" I said. Denise laughed, and said "no way you faggot! These are hilarious!" Claudia then took out her phone and started recording.

"Why are you recording me?" I asked her. She smiled mischievously, and said "say out loud - 'I am a sissy faggot slut, and I love to please men - and my Mistresses Denise and Claudia".

"There's no way I'll say that!" I replied.

"If you don't, I'll post all of these photos and videos on Facebook!" Denise replied.

"Let's just talk about this!!"

"3,2..." Claudia replied.

"Okay okay!!" *sigh* "I'm a sissy faggot slut and I love to please men."

"And...?" Denise enquired.

"And my mistresses Denise and Claudia" I mumbled back.

"Good boy! We're going to have so much fun maxy! Send all the rest of your photos and videos to me by tonight, or everything we have - including this video we just took - is being seen by everyone you know," Denise told me.

I was shocked by this point, and just agreed sadly.

Denise just smiled and said "We're going to have a lot of fun with you maxy, say thank you!"

"...thank you"

"Thank you who?" Claudia asked.

"Thank you mistress Denise and mistress Claudia, I'll do whatever you want."

"Good sissy"

Well you're now up to date in my story, I hope they don't take this too far.

To be continued...

maxy007
maxy007
194 Followers