Blackmailed in Turkey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kmaf
Kmaf
931 Followers

Knowing that he didn't have much time left the boldly took the first step..

"Now I don't think you have a choice now do you.. hehe.."

As his hands moved to the thin silk straps on her shoulders he slowly set one word before every move he made, completing it by dropping the second strap of her shoulder.. "We.. just.. gonna.. have a.. little.... fun".

"You dirty little man.. I wont enjoy this for a single moment you hear me.." she yelled while a tear rolled over her tanned cheek.

"Too bad.. I know I will.." He drooled while he peeled the fabric off her body, her breasts slowly appearing in the white lace bra.

His eyes widened at the sight of her large E cups thrusting out forward only surgically enhanced tits can do. And what a great job this surgeon did, he thought.

As the garment falls to the floor the fat hairy Turkish pervert dived in immediately, his fat body completely consuming the beautiful slim American womans. Pushing and grinding himself against her, she kept looking to the screen with glassy eyes, hoping the man was right and her daughter would be spared. Pain suddenly kicked in her shoulder as the bra straps were ripped open by a vicious pull from the fat man. Her big silicone filled breasts exploded into the open air. Making the mans jaw drop as he now knew she paid very well for what might me the best boob job he ever saw.

"Ooo yes, you American MILF... all for me.. what a terrific tits you have..hammmnnn" as he slobbered a large chunk of breast in his mouth, completely devouring her tits, squashing his head between the milfs magnificent globes. Taking both mams in his hands, feeling their unbelievable firmness and yet so amazingly soft. Her husband is a very lucky guy..

Big, round and gravity defyingly firm, these tanned beauties belong on every adult cover magazine.. Her little but hard pink nipples completing the mans lust for large breasts.

The beautiful blonde mother stood there and took the molestation without complaining, afraid of what might happen to her precious daughter.

Half a day ago she was looking forward a nice couple of day in the sun with her daughters, now she is gonna be raped by an ugly Turkish man much older than she is. She used to be the prom queen, able to get any guy she wants. Ultimately marrying the popular stud from a very rich family, bound to be successful and making her the ultimate house wife, beautiful and always going out with girlfriends, shopping or doing fun things with her equally beautiful daughters.

How different was that life then the current situation, for the first time she'd be fucked by a guy who is repulsive and fat and not hot and muscular.

She watched as his balding fat and sweaty head devoured her proud chest. The noise of sucking and licking made her skin crawl and feeling his tongue lapping her soft skin and her nipples occasionally slipping between his teeth, almost gag.

He now stopped sucking and pushed her against the wall, creeping up behind her, dropping his pants and aiming for the big price.

While he ripped her panties off and started plowing the incredible hot mom, he also had hidden a cam behind the curtain. Knowing he could enjoy this peace of footage while wanking off, the thing he usually does when he wants a woman.

Through the lens you now had a perfect shot of an incredible fat perverted man pushing his dirty cock in and out of a beautiful model-like woman. Her large firm breasts staying in shape without much swaying, thus revealing that this had to be implants, making this too perfect to be true.

The bulk of a man now completely covering her toned body, greedily grasping for her naked breasts. Desperately kneading her tits, sinking his sticky fingers into her firm flesh.

Making her gasp for air as he feels how her tight pussy got filled by this fat hideous cock, ramming its way inside her.

She sunk her nails out of despise and anger into the think wallpaper, hearing this disgusting man screaming with pleasure by using her precious body.

"Ugh..Ugh...Ugh...Ugh..Oooo yeahhhhh.. youre soo fucking tight.. so hot... o thank you Allah"

The people in the next room heard the rhythmic hits against the wall and the man grunting.

Knowing who just walked into the neighbours room this was just another disgusting blackmail or rape they had to witness from the noise through the wall. Too bad it had to be this gorgeous specimen of a woman.

As the fat man started to fill the American woman up with gallons of his sperm he saw on the screen he was just in time..

--

"Now listen to me Lisa, if you don't cooperate with me your precious sister will suffer for it, and trust me, she definitely will."

Lisa eyes welled with tears as she pleaded with him. She couldn't believe the nightmare that this trip had become. "Please no! There must be something you can do! We have the money to pay her debts... I swear it!"

"I don't want your money. Like I said, I want you to cooperate with me. There's still time for me to make the phone call that will keep Emma out of prison and bring her back, but the longer we wait..."

He walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder. His cock instantly hardened at the sight of the young girls massive breasts, straining the fabric dangerously. He put his hands on her shoulders, and while she shuddered, she didn't push him away.

"So... now that we've come to an agreement... hehe..."

Lisa froze on the spot, not knowing what to do or where to go. The disgusting scent of the old hotel manager filled the room and she tried to breath trough her mouth to avoid the smell.

"Tell me Lisa.. how big are your breasts?"

Lisa started to shiver, now realizing in disgust what he might wanted from her..

"w-what do you.."

"Answer me! I will not ask any question again, otherwise your sister will suffer the consequences!"

"m-my breasts are 75E.."

The old fart's eyes widen, blown away by this young girls breast size..

"Ooo my.. you little minx.. teasing me with those big fucking boobs.. you keep watching that glass, don't move a muscle.."

He started drooling at the thought of what his next move would be.

Reaching around the young girl he carefully started to work on the buttons of her summer dress without touching her trough the fabric, wanting to have the full experience in a few seconds..

On the screen her mother watched horribly as the dirty fat hotel manager started to unbutton her youngest daughters shirt..

"Nooo that bastard, keep your filthy hands away from her! You said he wouldn't touch her!"

"Shhht" the fat man said while mauling her big enlarged breasts.

"I guess he has a different opinion about our deal.. nothing I can do now.."

She couldn't bring out any more words then just 'no..no' in a very silent whisper tone, as more of Lisa's bra encased tits came into view.

"hmmm, lookes like your precious little daughter has even bigger boobs then her mom, without surgery.. you must be very jealous.. oo what I would do to play with those.."

In the other room the manager had finished opening the buttons of Lisa's shirt, now pulling the thin garment aside his eyes bulged out of their sockets. What he looked at were by far the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen.. even better then Emma's, something he didn't think was possible. These were just even bigger and as firm (maybe even firmer) as her sister. It almost looked like she was wearing a push up bra, though her tits were naturally pushed up, creating a mouth watering cleavage. Only a girl this young could have tits like these without a hint of sag.

The amazingly firm and tanned teenage breasts were too much for the old fart.

"Ooo look at those.. you hot little tease.. you have the most beautiful tits I've ever seen.. so fucking big and firm.. bet only those popular high school studs have a chance to touch these.. hehe, Allah decided you are mine now pretty girl.."

He now slides her shirt of her soft shoulders, leaving it on the floor with him standing right on the flimsy fabric.

Her long silk blonde hair waving over her tanned back.

"p-please.. don't do this.. nobody has seen them before.. please, anything but his.."

"Ooo I've really hit the jackpot my busty young virgin princess..hehe"

He couldn't believe his ears, this young hotty still a virgin? Unbelievable.

He now fumbled at the bra snap on her back while tears started to appear in her eyes.

She felt his fat gut pressing in her back while hearing the sound of his heavy breathing.

Then he released the snap, causing the bikinitop to spring forward, as if it was relieved to finally got rid of the pressure Lisa's huge breasts were causing.

As the filthy old hotel manager took both of the bikini straps on her shoulder in his fingers Lisa almost fainted.

Seeing herself in the mirror before her standing there helpless while an aging old disgusting man was on the break of revealing her precious tits. Her pride was now suddenly her worst nightmare as it was obviously her chest that caused this old man to indulge his lusts on her.

He slowly slipped the top of her shoulders, dropping it to the floor. A move that almost seemed in slo motion in front of his eyes as he slowly sees the young girls breasts appear in plain view right beneath him. The mirror providing an excellent angle from the front.

And also for her mother to look absolutely horrified as she sees how her daughters breasts are now exposed to this perverted old man. She screams "nooooo you sick fuck" as she watching the old mans hands closing in on her young daughters beautiful breasts.

The manager speechless for a second as he took in the magnificent view of the teenage breasts.

"O my god, such big tits, beautiful round and firm.. and so young and smooth.. these are even bigger then your sisters hehe.. what a magnificent pair"

Lisa's full breasts stood high on her chest, firm and proud, with relatively small nipples but hard as bullets by the sudden fresh air.

"Please, I beg you.. don't..."

Though the manager appeared deaf to her pleas as he brought his sweaty hands up to the young girls bountiful chest.

Finally his final prayers became reality as he took Lisa's full breasts in his hands and started to maul them all over.

Feeling their heavy weight in his old hands, amazed at how firm and soft the teenage globes felt in his greedy paws.

"yyyessss, thats it.. such wonderful young tits.. what an amazing rack.. so soft and firm.. arch your back sweety.."

She obeyed with tears in her eyes as she pushed her youthful tits out even more pressing them into the hands of a stinking old man who could've been her grandfather.

He kneaded them for all that he was worth, rolling her tiny hard nipples between his fingers. Digging his sweaty claws deep into the firm flesh.

This is what he always had wanted. A young blonde American babe with full round breasts like melons.

He was grinding himself against her tight ass, which was now only wrapped in a small bikini bottom.

With watery eyes she felt his enormous bulge against her butt while her tits got mauled rougher by the minute.

"O my god" said the fat man in the other room, "look at those jugs, what an amazing tits does your daughter have"

Maria was to stunned to say anything. Seeing this fat old man grinding himself against her Lisa, kneading her breasts.. it was almost unbearable to see. She was so proud of her, to be the most popular girl in the neighborhood and school. Every boy lusted after Lisa, though she always saved herself for the right guy. Now it had turned out a real horror story as this disgusting pig was molesting her right in front of her eyes.

She too was amazed at how big and full Lisa's breasts really were. After she became 16 she was not aloud anymore to be at the bathroom the same time. Not seeing her fully naked in over 2 years.

Amazed at how absolutely perfect her tits had become (yes she was jealous) and disgusted at the same time as how this hideous senile man was the first to grope her lucious boobs.

He ran his hands over her flat stomach and back to her chest, groping at her boobs, feeling the softness of her young and perfectly tanned skin.

"Turn around sweety, let grandpa see what a pretty girl you have become.."

She turned a little with her right side to the mirror, now perfectly showing how far away her tits stood from her chest.

A spectacular sight on young Lisa's busty figure.

Now standing right in front of her he looked blown away by the teenage knockers, amazed at how firm and high they stood up on her chest. Such a slender young girl with such a big rack.. unbelievable he thought.

He licked his lips before stooping down towards her full chest.

"n-no stop.. please.. what are you doing..no..noo!"

He pushed his smelly wrinkled face deep into Lisa's cleavage, smelling her young sweet body odor deep into his nostrils.

Taking both breasts in his hands he rubbed her boobs over his face before opening his drooling mouth and sucked one inside as far as he could, almost choking in young tit flesh while he did so.

Her mother could only cry as she watched the old pervert sucking ravenously at Lisa's round tits.

Giving the fat man another opportunity to fondle the milfs breasts while she was lost for words and completely frozen.

Taking the heavy silicone filled breasts in his hand and mauling the overly firm flesh.

sllllrrppppp, shlllllllkkk, splrrrrrrrrllllp.. the noise of teenboob being sucked filled the room while Lisa stood their petrified and rigid while she undertook the horrible feeling of the fat, bald and perverted old man feasting on her proud chest.

He crammed in as much titflesh in his mouth as he could while lapping his tongue all over the soft round skin.

Shifting suddenly to suck on her tiny nipples, biting in the tender nub.

"hmmmpfff, yes yes ooo yes... such lovely big tits... their mine now.. alll mine.. sllllrpp.. such young firm tits are made for me to abuse hehe.."

He went down on his knees, pulling Lisa down with him.

As he was planning to kiss and lick a little bit more, all that changed when Lisa lay down on the floor and her amazing tits had one last trick to pull, if that was even possible. Despite their weight and massiveness her big teenage breasts didn't sag one bit, no hint op drooping, not the slightest touch of gravity.. they were simply breathtaking. He kicked out his pants and short as soon as he could.

Showing off his rock hard cock from under his protruding belly.

Lisa started to sob, and looked away from the hideous sight of this old perverted man. Coming at her with his wrinkled but very hard penis.

"Ooo Lisa, this is just too much for me, your tits are just to great and amazing.. look at them, so fucking firm and big.. better then your sisters, better then any model in every magazine I have, better than anyone could ever have his hands on.. And now your mine.. Prepare for something I wanted to do my entire life.."

As he lowered himself onto her he pushed his cock into her deep cleavage, her luscious tits pointing to the ceiling, their young firmness keeping them in place, making it almost hard for the manager to push his cock between the incredibly solid teenage breasts. Her young firm boobs now wrapped around his cock made him feel like in heaven.

"No please, just let me go... please.. you're so ugly.. so old.."

The manager could only smile, he knew he was ugly and disgusting and the thought of that combined with his actions made everything even hotter.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, they don't even need to be pushed from the side.. your tits are so fucking firm, my cock is yours to satisfy"

He started to slide his penis trough the teens firm tit valley, smearing them with his precum.

Seeing his cock disappear between the glorious teen boobs made his cock ready to explode.

With both hands he mauled Lisa's big breasts while shoving his cock between them. He pulled on her nipples and let his fingers sink deep into the teens warm and soft flesh. His big hands appearing small compared to Lisa's huge boobs.

The overflowing mass of tit completely smothering his sweaty hands.

Because Lisa's new position of the ground the only thing her mother and the fat man could see were Lisa's big mountainous tits and the hotel manager mauling them and shoving his cock in between.

Lisa's mother too horrified to speak and the fat man too excited by the footage shown on the television to continue his groping of the mother.

As he continued his lustful exploration of every inch of the 18 year old breasts he couldn't held in any longer..

"Open your mouth you little big titted minx!"

Lisa obeyed and the manager immediately shoved his cock inside her mouth, coming on the spot, shooting his entire load into the back of her throat.

"Oooo yessssss, take it all... swallow it my young angel... ohhh yesss.."

Grunting and snoring while emptying his cock into Lisa's pretty mouth, he finally pulled out, leaving Lisa coughing some of his sperm out on the floor and crying softly.

"Now Lisa, time for round two hehe.."

As he pulled her back up he pushed her against the one way mirror.

Now looking at her smooth tanned back and her amazing tiny waist. Lisa's bright blonde hair beautifully draped over her back she looked as perfect as she does at the frontside. Not to mention her perky tight ass, only covered in a skimpy pink bikini short.

After he softly fondled her smooth back he moved down to knead her soft and tight ass.

"yesss, ohh yes baby... I'm already refilled.. take my old smelly cock!"

In horror the mother watches how her beautiful young girl gets deflowered by a disgusting old man.

As the manager took the little peace of garment off her young pussy she screamed.

"Nooo please, I'm still a virgin.. don't do this.. please!"

"hehehe no way I'm letting this pass, think of your sisters future Lisa.. now obey me!"

With eyes full of lust he watched how his rock hard cock was closing in on the soft hairless teenage cunt.

Pushing his cock into her entrance, Lisa tried not to scream and pushed her lips and eyes together. Trying to imagine her with somebody else at some other place.

At this point he pushed hard and slammed his cock deep into Lisa's innocent little pussy, feeling its young tightness wrapped around his old stinking member.

The fat man couldn't move with his jaw practically on the floor while sitting next to a crying mother while he was gawking at her daughter being raped, mesmerizing about Lisa's giant tits swaying so firmly right in front of the camera.

Lisa's lean and smooth body stood in contrast against the hairy and bulk sack of a body from the hotel manager. The only thing that was comparable in size were Lisa's fat tits, though they were firmer and perkier than any part of his flabby old cadaver. Or any other hotel guest for that matter.

The round balloons were sticking out far from her tiny teenage frame, her back slightly arched as the manager was pulling at her long blonde hair giving the viewers an even better view of Lisa's magnificent tits, making the fat man drool all over the carpet.

The manager started pounding in and out of Lisa's tight pussy, what felt like ecstasy around his old cock.

His hand firmly holding her around her tiny waist, his fingers almost touching each other. Making it almost look like he was fucking a very skinny under age girl. Though nothing was less true. This was a smoking hot 18 year old babe with huge breasts like no one else. She was made in heaven. 'They' were made in heaven, he thought.

He let his hands move around her, stroking her toned stomach and moving up to his great price.

While hammering her hard against the glass he took both teenage tits in his hands and started kneading the incredibly firm monster jugs of the young girl.

Kmaf
Kmaf
931 Followers