Blackmailed in Turkey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kmaf
Kmaf
933 Followers

Lisa's mother too horrified to speak and the fat man too excited by the footage shown on the television to continue his groping of the mother.

As he continued his lustful exploration of every inch of the 18 year old breasts he couldn't held in any longer..

"Open your mouth you little big titted minx!"

Lisa obeyed and the manager immediately shoved his cock inside her mouth, coming on the spot, shooting his entire load into the back of her throat.

"Oooo yessssss, take it all... swallow it my young angel... ohhh yesss.."

Grunting and snoring while emptying his cock into Lisa's pretty mouth, he finally pulled out, leaving Lisa coughing some of his sperm out on the floor and crying softly.

"Now Lisa, time for round two hehe.."

As he pulled her back up he pushed her against the one way mirror.

Now looking at her smooth tanned back and her amazing tiny waist. Lisa's bright blonde hair beautifully draped over her back she looked as perfect as she does at the frontside. Not to mention her perky tight ass, only covered in a skimpy pink bikini short.

After he softly fondled her smooth back he moved down to knead her soft and tight ass.

"yesss, ohh yes baby... I'm already refilled.. take my old smelly cock!"

In horror the mother watches how her beautiful young girl gets deflowered by a disgusting old man.

As the manager took the little peace of garment off her young pussy she screamed.

"Nooo please, I'm still a virgin.. don't do this.. please!"

"hehehe no way I'm letting this pass, think of your sisters future Lisa.. now obey me!"

With eyes full of lust he watched how his rock hard cock was closing in on the soft hairless teenage cunt.

Pushing his cock into her entrance, Lisa tried not to scream and pushed her lips and eyes together. Trying to imagine her with somebody else at some other place.

At this point he pushed hard and slammed his cock deep into Lisa's innocent little pussy, feeling its young tightness wrapped around his old stinking member.

The fat man couldn't move with his jaw practically on the floor while sitting next to a crying mother while he was gawking at her daughter being raped, mesmerizing about Lisa's giant tits swaying so firmly right in front of the camera.

Lisa's lean and smooth body stood in contrast against the hairy and bulk sack of a body from the hotel manager. The only thing that was comparable in size were Lisa's fat tits, though they were firmer and perkier than any part of his flabby old cadaver. Or any other hotel guest for that matter.

The round balloons were sticking out far from her tiny teenage frame, her back slightly arched as the manager was pulling at her long blonde hair giving the viewers an even better view of Lisa's magnificent tits, making the fat man drool all over the carpet.

The manager started pounding in and out of Lisa's tight pussy, what felt like ecstasy around his old cock.

His hand firmly holding her around her tiny waist, his fingers almost touching each other. Making it almost look like he was fucking a very skinny under age girl. Though nothing was less true. This was a smoking hot 18 year old babe with huge breasts like no one else. She was made in heaven. 'They' were made in heaven, he thought.

He let his hands move around her, stroking her toned stomach and moving up to his great price.

While hammering her hard against the glass he took both teenage tits in his hands and started kneading the incredibly firm monster jugs of the young girl.

Making every guy envy the old fart as he pound his old cock into the young teen while holding on to the soft pillowy breasts. Trying to take as much tit in his hands as he could manage, sinking his sweaty fingers into Lisa's round globes.

"Ooohhh yessss, I want to make you pregnant.. make my babies Lisa.. marry me.. ohhhhhh yeahhh.. your body will be mine forever!"

He proceeded his dirty talk as he mashed her boobs even more and fucked her harder..

"Those tits should only be touched by me, so damn big... ugh ugh ugh ugh.. so firm and round.. ugh ugh.. so very soft.. and that tight pussy of yours.. ugh ugh ugh.. oohh yeahhh!"

He pulled at her nipples and pushed her tits together, creating an unbelievable tanned cleavage.

This became too much for the fat man, envying the manager the most though the smoking hot mom next to home could relieve him of some stress.

Pulling her roughly onto the bed, he pushed her legs open, making her scream.

"Nooo not again, you had what you want.. please leave my little girl alone"

As he rammed her and kneaded her rock hard breasts he watched the screen, how his friend fucked little Lisa's brains out while he was plowing her mother..

His eyes roamed over her young and tight body, noticing some parts like her arms and lower legs were even some kind of skinny, even her waist was very thin. How could this miracle of nature grow such huge boobs on such a tiny frame was beyond logic.

The manager now could not hold it any longer but didn't want to end it already.

He pulled his cock out, almost dragging her along the way she was tightly wrapped around his penis.

He let himself drop on the chair, pulling her up (she was light as a feather) en smashing her on his lap, ripping trough her pussy in one firm motion, making her scream. He started to bounce her on his lap, feeling her warm and wet snatch riding his rock hard cock. His thick old Turkish cock never had anything like this young American pussy.

Her big teenage breasts bounced in front of his eyes, a mesmerizing sight. He almost thought he was dreaming, this was too good to be true!

Lisa couldn't hold this position any longer and let herself drop forward with her arms around his hairy back and neck. Her face now above him, looking down at his balding fat head, full with scars and zits. The stench from his head almost unbearable.

This way pushing her firm tits right into his face. She felled him biting and sucking at her tits again, which by now started to feel very sore and abused.

His greedy hands were kneading her soft but cheeks, his mouth again trying to swallow one of her massive breasts and his cock almost at the end of its strength. Feeling every last little bit of seamen boiling up, he grabbed her lang blonde hair en pulled her mouth onto his, forcing his tongue inside her mouth while he finally released everything, shooting his old sticky spunk deep into her pussy. Flooding it with his filthy cum.

Her cushiony breasts squashed at his flabby chest he let go of her head and screamed while he filled her young 18 year old pussy up with his own juice.

"Oooo Lisaaaa, yesss... my angel... bear my child..aaaahhh.. my beautiful busty teen.. your mine...and my own.."

He again grabbed her E cup breasts, and rolled her nipples between his fingers. "This was amazing.." He sighed.

Leaving Lisa completely numb, not willing to take in what just happened.

In the other room Lisa's mother had stopped crying, as the fat man left the room with his camera. She wanted to leave this place as soon as she could, but as she expected a little bit, that would be harder done then said.

Kmaf
Kmaf
933 Followers