Blackmailed into Black Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A good obedient white slave for black cock?" He questioned.

My hand went to my pussy as another tingle trembled through me at bring called a white slave, the irony of my family's past obvious to me. I admitted, letting out an accidental moan, and answered, "Yes Master, a good obedient white slave for black cock."

After I answered his question, I gasped as I realized I had called him Master.

He chuckled, "Master, I like that. You already know your place like a white slut should. Get back to sucking whore and no more touching that white cunt of yours without your Master's permission."

"Yes, Master," I again replied, stopping instantly, even though he couldn't see what I was doing, unable to stop my downward spiral of humiliation. It was like my moral compass had been shut off and all I was left with was carnal lust. I reluctantly moved my hand away from my burning inferno and took his cock back in my mouth. I have always been a perfectionist, always a pleaser who wants to impress, and suddenly I was determined to get all of his huge black cock in my mouth. I wanted to please, I wanted to impress, I wanted...suddenly...to be the best white cocksucking slave he had ever had. The thought was ridiculous, but I had become exactly what he had called me.

I bobbed back and forth on his cock hungrily, taking over seven inches in my mouth. With each forward push, I tried to get more of his chocolate candy in my mouth. I wanted it all...I needed it all.

He groaned, "Holy shit cocksucker, you really are an eager little white slut. You sure didn't work so hard on your boyfriend's white boy's cock."

Mesmerized by his cock and my desire to please, I took his cock out of my mouth and explained, "I have never had a real cock before."

He instantly replied, "Is whitey the only guy have you ever fucked?"

"Yes, sadly," I answered, so horny that I was desperately trying to entice him to fuck me.

"You want me to fuck your white cunt?" He asked, even though he should already know the answer.

"God, yes," I answered, gobbling his cock again this time taking over eight inches in my mouth.

"What would your white southern daddy say, Jessica?"

Using my name again and mentioning my father was a quick jolt of reality, yet my desire to come and to please overrode any sort of moral decency.

I answered one word at a time as I tried taking more of his cock in my mouth between words.

"Daddy."

I took eight inches.

"Would."

I took a bit more.

"Kill."

Eight and a half almost...a slight gag.

"You."

Over eight and a half.

"He wouldn't appreciate a negro like me face fucking his good little daughter would he?" He pushed on, as I continued bobbing on his beautiful black cock.

I let out a moan that could have meant anything, but mostly was just so he knew I was listening to his words...and that I wanted to hear more.

"He wouldn't want a big black cock drilling for oil in his petite little girl, Jessica Ferguson," he continued, the visual of his cock pounding me leapt into my head.

I moaned on his cock, sending vibrations through me and onto his stiff missile, his use of my full name somehow enhancing my eagerness to please as I took a full nine inches into my mouth.

"And your ass. I bet daddy, or your grand pa-pa wouldn't want to see their sweet, innocent, girl get her ass sodomized by a nigger, would they SLAVE?"

The word 'nigger' so taboo, even down south, sent shock waves of pleasure at the naughty thought of breaking the greatest southern taboo of all...fucking a black man. Even though I had never considered having anal sex, not even when drunk, the idea was crazy and yet suddenly the impossible seemed possible. Also, the way he stressed slave brought another gush of my pussy juice out of my cunt.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and begged, willing to do anything to come, to feel his cock in me, "Please fuck me, Master."

"Ok," he said, sending waves of excitement through me. Yet they were quickly crushed as he added, "Put your lips against the hole."

He pulled his cock out and I sat there confused.

"Hurray up cocksucker, do as you are told," he ordered.

Again, I obeyed the strange demand.

"Now once I slide my cock in your cocksucking mouth, wrap your lips around my black snake and relax as I fuck your face," he instructed.

The expectation was ridiculous and humiliating and yet I eagerly waited for him to continue to use me for his own personal pleasure. His cock slid into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it as instructed. Without a warning, he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth as if he was fucking my pussy.

"That's it Jessica, be the whore you were meant to be. A white whore for black cock," he grunted as he continued pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

The statement was absurd and yet I suddenly wanted to be a white whore, I wanted his black cock, I wanted to swallow his cum.

"Jack me off," he groaned.

"Ok," I obeyed, surprised by the order, as I backed off his cock and began pumping his cock with my hand. My pale white skin was an absurd contrast to his black cock.

"Keep your face close, slut. You are going to wear my cum on your face all the way home as a constant reminder of who owns you," he declared.

I gasped at his words and expectations.

He grunted, "Here it comes, my white slave, keep your mouth closed I want all my sticky sweetness to coat your pretty face."

I felt a tingle of happiness at being called pretty and I pumped faster, wanting to see his cock erupt. A moment later my wish came true as the first rope of his cum shot out like a cannon onto my forehead and hair. A second rope hit my nose and just missed my right eye. A third rope hit my lips and chin and the last spurt hit my cheek as I flinched slightly.

"Get your phone out," he ordered, his cock still poking out at me.

I obeyed, the feeling of his cum on my face strangely erotic and satisfying.

"I have it," I said, not even remotely concerned of what he may expect from me.

"Take a picture of your cum-coated face and text it to me," he ordered.

"Ok," I agreed, even though the consequences of sending sex pictures of yourself was obviously a serious no-no. Obeying him just seemed natural to me, even though I didn't even know him.

I took the picture and quickly sent it to him.

"Sent, Master," I proudly announced, his cock still sitting there for me...a constant tease. I desperately wanted it in me.

"Ready to cum?" He asked.

"God, yes," I replied, way too eagerly, his big cock and his powerful voice having cast a sexual spell over me.

"Rub yourself to orgasm, my white slave," he demanded. "I will even keep my cock in view for you to look at and fantasize about what you would like to do with it when we next meet...face to face."

The thought that I was going to meet him again was exciting and I instantly obeyed his order, lifting up the cheerleader skirt he had ordered me to wear, tugging down the pantyhose, attacking my clit with reckless abandon.

In seconds I was moaning loudly and my stifled orgasm instantly began bubbling over.

Knowing exactly what I needed, he asked, "What are you, Jessica?"

"A cocksucker," I answered, the self-deprivation adding to the pleasure.

"And?" He questioned.

"A white slut for black cock," I screamed my orgasm on the brink of euphoria.

"And a slave," he added.

"Yeeeeees, your slave," I bellowed as my orgasm hit me with a sheer force of intense pleasure I had never experienced before. My legs stiffened and cum flooded out of me. I closed my eyes and allowed the orgasm to spread through me.

When I finally opened my eyes, his cock was gone and apparently so was he.

My orgasm over, a shame hit me just as hard as the recent orgasm. What had I just done? What had come over me? I quickly stood up, my phone falling to the floor just as it buzzed alerting me I had a new text. With trepidation, I checked it, remembering with horrific clarity the picture I had just sent to a black stranger who would surely use it to blackmail me further.

Slave Jessica,
Do not wipe off my cum from your face until you get home.

Blackmaster

Even after all the humiliation I had just endured and the stunning revelation of how hot it made me, which was even worse. Yet, knowing he had pictures of me, the worst being the one I had voluntarily given him, I felt I had no choice but to obey. I walked out of the stall, and looked at myself in the mirror. The cum had started to dry and unless someone was up close I doubted they would notice my face was coated with cum.

I quickly left the women's washroom and scurried out of the stadium. Thankfully, it seemed completely empty. I was half way to my dorm when a couple holding hands was walking together towards me. I avoided them, by crossing onto the grass, neither of them even giving me a second glance.

Then my phone rang, I looked at the number and it was blocked. I considered ignoring it, but was scared of the consequences.

I kept walking at a very brisk pace as I said, "Hello."

"Slow down, slave, enjoy the beautiful fall day," he chuckled.

I stopped and looked around suddenly wanting to confront my blackmailer. Anger began to build in me at how he was taking advantage of me. I couldn't believe how easily I got pulled into his sexual web of submission, but thinking clearly now I was brimming with anger.

"Go ask that young couple for directions to Allister Hall," he ordered.

I again looked around, but saw no one else.

"I know where Allister Hall is," I replied.

"I know, ask anyways," he said.

"Please don't make me," I pleaded.

"Now, slut," he demanded, before hanging up on me.

I sighed, but knowing I was being watched, I walked over to the couple, who were now sitting on a bench. I stammered, "C-c-can you tell me how to get to Allister Hall?"

The girl looked up and began to answer, "It is just passed...."

She paused as she looked at me and saw my face.

"Just passed the statue to your left," she finished, her facial expression shifting from polite to terse in an instant.

"T-t-thank you," I stammered and quickly left, humiliated once again.

Thankfully, I made it all the way to my dorm room without further incident, although I did go up an extra set of stairs and down the other side to avoid Carol and Tammy who were coming my way.

Once in my room, I quickly washed my face before going and having a long shower trying to wash away my sin. Yet, like Lady Macbeth trying to wash away the blood, I could still feel my sin long after my outer body was clean.

Back in my room, I saw my phone flashing telling me I had missed a call or text. Tentatively I grabbed my phone and saw I'd missed a call from mom.

I suddenly felt so dirty for what I had done and how it had gotten me off. I decided to not return the call ashamed of my behaviour that had me feeling guilty. Instead, I decided to just go to bed and pray that my blackmailer had had enough fun with me.

3. The one where I pay the cheerleader back for borrowing her outfit.

The whole next day I was on pins and needles expecting a text, a call, yet I got neither...well at least not from him. Every time I passed a black guy I wondered if he was Blackmaster. The anxiety kept me unfocused all day and I was thankful when I made it back to my room without incident.

Ethan called me as did mom and I began to relax a bit as it turned into a normal Tuesday.

I had just finished reading the book I was reading when there was a knock on my door.

I put the book down and answered the door.

A black girl was at my door. "I need my outfit back," she opened as she walked into my room.

I closed the door, not wanting anyone else to hear the conversation.

"Did you get cum on it, cocksucker?" She asked, her tone showing her distain towards me.

I was speechless as yet another stranger, a girl this time, treated me with such disrespect.

"Answer me, slut. Did you get cum on my cheerleader's uniform?" She asked, raising her voice.

Not wanting others to hear, I stammered, "Y-y-yes, but I washed it yesterday."

"Good," she said, collapsing on my bed.

I went and grabbed her folded outfit and handed it to her.

"How are you going to repay me for using my uniform?" She asked, opening her legs slightly.

"P-p-pardon," I stammered.

"Fuck he really found a keeper this time, didn't he. Pretty, slutty and dumb. Are you a natural blonde?" She questioned, piling on the derogatory comments.

"Please leave," I said, tears already welling in my eyes.

"On your knees, slut," she demanded, ignoring my plea for her to leave.

"Excuse me," I asked, surprised by her order.

"Good submissive cocksuckers should always be on their knees," she said, rather matter-of-factly.

"I am not a..." I began, but was interrupted.

"Unless you want me to go to the dean and accuse you of theft," she said, her look one implying she wasn't joking.

"But I didn't steal it," I protested.

"Well, I didn't give it to you either," she smirked.

"Please, I...."

"On your knees, now!!!" She bellowed, my neighbours easily able to hear her.

I quickly obeyed; scared of what she may do to me and realizing I was submissive, a term I had never considered applying to myself until now.

"Crawl to me," she demanded, her tone softening but still authoritative.

Feeling helpless yet again, I obeyed, as I began crawling to her.

"Take off my shoes," she ordered, as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Hands trembling, I obeyed the submissive task ordered.

"My socks too," she added.

Her socks were slightly wet, which groused me out.

"Clean my feet with your tongue," she ordered.

"You can't be serious?" I questioned, as I assumed she had been wearing her socks and shoes all day.

"Do I look like I kid?" She asked, looking down at me and lifting the soul of her foot to my face.

Tears beginning to form, I obeyed the order and did the disgusting task. Her foot was a salty mix of sweat that was made worse by the odor.

"My toes too, cocksucker. Treat each toe like a tiny cock. Like a white boy's cock," she laughed.

Comparing Ethan's cock to the black cock's of yesterday and the joke wasn't that far-fetched. I took each toe in my mouth individually and swirled my tongue around it like I would the mushroom top of a cock. After finishing her big toe, she replaced her left foot with her right and I replicated the personal tongue bath.

Finally moving her foot away, she stood up and ordered, "Now my panties."

My face went red as I reached up under her skirt and pulled down her black panties.

"Give them to me," she ordered.

I handed them to her.

She bent down and put her wet panties on my head, her strong-scented and damp crotch now positioned directly over my mouth and nose. The scent was overpowering and although not completely disgusting, the smell was not pleasant. The humiliation continued to be compounded as she said, "Sit up on your hind legs like a good puppy."

I obeyed the order, tears streaming down my face, her heavy scent distracting me greatly.

"Bark," she ordered.

The panties covered my eyes, so I couldn't see her, but her tone was clearly revealing her amusement.

Reluctantly, I barked. "Woof." Shockingly, I felt my panties suddenly get damp which made me even more bewildered. Why was such humiliation getting me wet?

"Role over," she demanded, a snicker escaping her lips.

I knew I had space to my right and thus I again obeyed, rolling over like a dog onto my back.

"Paws up, puppy-slut," she ordered.

I shot my hands and legs up, the sight properly as ridiculous to see as I felt doing it.

"Lick my panties," she instructed.

I didn't hesitate, her strong scent drawing me in without me even realizing it. I wanted to taste it, my curiosity overriding common sense. Still on my back, I extended my tongue and began licking her soiled panties. Surprisingly, the taste although mixed with cotton, was teasing my taste buds, I wanted more.

She laughed, "Holy shit, you really are one submissive white slut."

Another derogatory mark that was meant to humiliate yet instead made me wetter.

"Bark if you are hungry for more," she said.

Again without hesitation I barked not once, but twice, before even realizing what I had done.

"Back on all fours puppy-lez," she demanded.

I again obeyed, all the while trying to suck her wetness from the cotton fabric, again too far gone, my fiery pussy making my decisions for me.

The panties were suddenly pulled off and I was staring straight ahead at her and her phone. My mouth dropped open.

"Bark for the camera," she ordered.

"Woof," I obeyed, even as I feared where the picture or video would go.

"Pant for my cunt, puppy-lez," she demanded, her smile wide, her legs spreading wider, her completely shaved pussy staring back at me. I had often considered shaving my pussy, but had never had the courage to do it. I had no idea how to pant, but I let my tongue hang out and began breathing heavy...again feeling utterly ridiculous.

"Does puppy-lez want to lick my cunt?" She asked, her fingers slowly rubbing herself.

"Yes," I answered, feeling literally hypnotized by her fingers and pussy. Her pinkness looking so delicious between her chocolate skin.

"One bark is yes and two no, puppy-lez," she scolded.

"Woof," I barked, continuing to pant, a slight amount of drool leaving my mouth.

"Go ahead, crawl between my legs," she offered.

Desperate to taste her, desperate to come myself, I obeyed, moving between her long black legs.

"Look at the camera, slave," she demanded.

I obeyed, a chill going up my spine at being called slave.

"You may use words now. What is your name?" She asked, her phone clearly taping my lesbian submission.

"Jessica."

"Jessica what?"

"Jessica Ferguson."

"What is your middle name?"

"Carol-Anne."

"How very southern of you," she chuckled. "Do you want to add cunt-licking to your duties, as a slave?"

"Yes," I admitted, glancing down at her cunt.

"Keeping your eyes on the prize, are we, Jessica Carol-Anne Ferguson?" She asked.

Hearing my whole name, a reminder of who I really was, a straight 'A' student who many perceived as a prude in high school, sent a shiver throughout me. Yet, even though I knew I was not a slut, or a lesbian, having never even once kissed a girl, I was willing to become exactly what she said I was. "Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Ma'am," she cackled, "you are priceless. I assume you have never eaten pussy before."

"No, ma'am," I shamelessly admitted.

"But you are dying to eat my puffy black pussy lips, aren't you nigger lover?" She asked, as she slowly fingered herself.

"God, yes," I admitted, my mouth salivating from just the thought, the 'n' word turning me on in ways I knew it shouldn't.

"Tell me what you want, slave," she moaned, her finger pumping in and out of her cunt.

"To eat your pussy," I blurted out, desperate to please her.

"My cunt?" She questioned.

"Yes, your cunt, Mistress," I quickly rephrased before realizing what I had said.

"You're black Mistress," she purred, pulling her finger out of her black box and extending it to me.

I opened my mouth and sucked on her finger like it was a thin cock. The taste was heavenly directly from the source as I replied, "Yes, you are my black Mistress."

"And you will obey my every order?" She questioned, returning her finger to her cunt.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied without hesitation, giving myself to her freely and without restrictions, my desire to please and obey again superseding common sense.

"The cheerleader's could use another white pussy-pleaser," she said, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness.

I licked hungrily as I replayed the words 'another white pussy-pleaser' wondering how many there were. The taste was even better directly from her cunt. Holding my head, she began bucking her hips up and down, rubbing her wet pussy all over my face. I desperately tried to lick, but I was really just a toy for her pleasure.