Blackmailed into Black Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant can you help me out of this situation," I replied, stunned that she planned to go down on me.

"Do as you are told, Jessica," she demanded, her tone suddenly shifting from compassionate to authoritative.

I quickly obeyed and she moved to her knees and tugged down my soaking wet panties.

Once they were off, she buried her face in my wet pussy and began licking. Unlike Ethan who couldn't find my erogenous zones ever, Professor Allen knew exactly how to please me.

"Oh God," I whimpered, the instant her tongue made contact with my pussy.

My orgasm already simmering from the egg, it didn't take long to reach a fevered pitch and when I moaned, "I'm close, Professor," she attacked my clit and I grabbed her head and held it in my pussy as my orgasm riddled through me. "Fuuuuck, yeeeees, Professor," I screamed as I closed my eyes and just let the pleasure travel through me.

Finally I let go of her head and she lifted up her skirt, jumping up on her desk, revealing she was not wearing panties and demanded, "Now get over here and return the favor."

Although I was still trembling and the egg was still vibrating, I didn't hesitate as I moved to her desk and moved between my Professor's legs. Her pussy was hairy and as I tried to create a path to her pussy with my tongue her strong sweet scent was perfectly captured in her pubic hair. Although awkward at first, I licked slowly as I got used to the odd hair in my mouth. After a few minutes of licking up and down, her moans got louder and I took her clit in between my lips while I simultaneously slid two fingers inside her wet pussy and searched for her g-spot.

"Oh sweet mother of God," she screamed when I found her g-spot as she wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed them tightly.

I was surprised by the abundance of cum that covered my face as she came from my tongue, lips and fingers.

I continued licking, retrieving her sweet nectar until she pushed me away. Looking down at me she said, "Sorry, I am a flooder."

I laughed, "So I see."

"No one has found my g-spot in a long time," she said, her breathing still erratic.

"I just tried to do what I want done to me," I answered, my face feeling sticky with her cum.

"Well I give you an A on pussy pleasing," she laughed.

"Darn, I was hoping for an A+," I joked, standing up.

"Well we may have to have more one on one sessions for you to earn an A+," she smiled back.

Liking the naughty idea, and realizing how much I had enjoyed pleasing her, I flirted back, "I will do any extra credit needed to get that an A+ Professor Allen."

"Hmmmm...do you want that egg out of you?" She asked, her breathing still erratic.

"Yes, please, I actually feel numb from all the orgasms he has made me have today," I admitted.

My brilliant and pretty Professor fell to her knees and pushed her fingers inside me expertly pulling the still buzzing toy out of my still very wet cunt.

"Thanks," I said, my pussy suddenly feeling empty without the weird shaped toy.

"You are welcome," she smiled, standing back up and surprising me again by kissing me. The kiss was tender and sweet, easily the best kiss I had ever had.

Once she broke the kiss she said, "Well this was a pleasant surprise."

"Agreed," I said, wanting to feel her lips on mine again.

We said goodbye and I walked quickly back to my room praying there would not be another text with yet another task. Thankfully there wasn't. I spent the night head spinning at yet another sexual submission.

5. The one where the cheerleader disciplines me for giving her the wrong number.

The next morning I couldn't get out of bed. The shame of the all the things I had done the past few days riddling me with guilt. Unable to look Professor Allen in the eye, I decided to skip all my classes. Thankfully, the blackmailer left me alone and I spent the day working on my psychology essay.

Of course, just as I thought I was in the clear for the day there was a knock on the door. I instantly decided to ignore it, but that plan was quickly crushed as the female voice from Tuesday threatened, "You have five seconds to open this door or else."

The 'or else' scared me and I quickly went to the door and opened it. Hands on hips, she asked, "Are you going to invite me in or what?"

"Please come in," I offered, not really having a choice.

Walking past me with a backpack on her shoulders she said, "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Pardon?" I asked, quickly closing the door.

"You need to be disciplined for lying to me," she sighed, taking her backpack off.

Instantly I knew she was talking about the number. I apologized, "I am sorry, but the whole ordeal was pretty stressful and I panicked."

"Oh you will be sorry," she foreshadowed. "Now get undressed."

"Please Tuesday was a mistake," I protested.

Her laugh was harsh. "The only mistake you are making is adding to your punishment by continuing to be disobedient. I thought I made myself pretty fucking clear on Tuesday, I am the Mistress and you are my slave, my cunt-licker, my property."

The verbal assault did two things: humiliated me and got my pussy tingling.

As if reading my mind, she continued, "Fuck you really are a slut. Just being called names got you wet didn't it?"

"N-n-no," I lied.

"Well, tell you what Jessica. If your panties are dry, I will walk out of this room right now, and never bother you again. If they are wet, and we both know they are, you will stop playing fucking games with me and start doing as a good slave does...obey."

I silently cursed myself as I was being given an option, but my body was betraying me. Each submissive term only enhanced the wetness building below.

As she walked to me she asked a few questions each causing my resolve to weaken.

"Is your cunt wet, slut?"

"Did you miss licking my black cunt, lez?"

"Are you craving being on your knees begging to lick my cunt, taste my perfection, and obey like a good white slave?"

Reaching me, she moved her hand inside my comfy sweatpants I was wearing and touched my now soaking wet cunt.

Somehow this only made me more ashamed and yet even more excited...as I became my own oxymoron...good girl and bad, sweet and slutty, nothing anymore was black and white.

"Shit, white girl, is it because you love nigger cunt, or are you just a submissive little slut that only comes from pleasing others?" She asked, rubbing my clit through my wet panties.

A few days ago the answer would have been no and no, yet suddenly the answer wasn't so simple. I loved tasting her last time and obeying her orders and my body was already excited with the anticipation of submitting to her again.

"Get naked, slut," she ordered, as her fingers left my pussy making me feel a rush of disappointment.

Again accepting my fate and again getting turned on by it, I began undressing by removing my top. "You have some nice titties for a white chick," she commented, cupping them in her hand.

"Thank you," I replied, flattered she liked my titties. Did I just refer to my breasts as titties?

As I took of my comfy sweats and panties, strangely not feeling self-conscious like I should, she sat down on my love seat.

Once I was naked, she tapped her lap. I was confused by her expectations, but I went to her.

"Time for your punishment, bad girl, lay yourself over my lap," she explained.

My face instantly went red as I realized she planned to spank me.

"Hurry up, I have to be at practice in half an hour," she said impatiently.

Humiliation again burning through me, I awkwardly put myself across her lap, ass up. Her hands gently caressed my ass causing an instant tingling down below. "How many swats do you think you deserve for your act of disobedience?"

"I-I-I don't know," I stammered nervously.

SMACK!

"I don't know is not a number," she said, a searing pain coursing through my buttocks.

"t-t-three," I replied, hoping for pity.

SMACK!

She laughed, "Is that your final answer."

Tears began streaming down my face as the pain burned. "Seven," I screamed.

"Seven more?" She asked, "Or seven total?"

"Whatever Mistress decides," I answered, not wanting to choose the wrong answer.

"Good answer, my slave," she said, rubbing my ass cheeks which somehow made the pain instantly fade away.

I was just relaxing, happy to have appeased her, when the third and forth slap hit my ass.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Aaaaaaaah," I screamed, surprised by the double punishments, both my ass cheeks simultaneously on fire.

"Ask for more, my nerdy little cunt-licker," she demanded, again massaging my ass.

Asking for such a thing was absurd and yet obeying somehow turned me on. "Mistress, may I please have another."

"Another what?" She asked, pushing me further.

"May I have another slap on my ass," I requested.

"On your white ass?" She questioned.

"Yes, Mistress, on my white ass," I agreed.

SMACK!

I let out another yelp.

SMACK!

I screamed as the pain seared through me, yet incomprehensibly I felt pussy juice leak out of me.

"Shit you really are one nasty slut. Are you leaking on me from having your white ass spanked?" She asked clearly amused.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, mortified by my own body's weakness.

"Maybe I should spank you to orgasm," she said.

The idea seemed ludicrous and yet I wondered briefly if I could come from it.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The triple onslaught on my ass had me screaming and moaning, sounding like a wounded cow, as my pussy burned with pleasure as my ass burned with pain.

"Does my slut need to come?" She asked.

"God yes," I whimpered, suddenly realizing jut how badly I indeed did need to.

"Stand up!" She ordered.

I obeyed which caused a new searing pain on my red ass.

"Straddle my leg," she instructed.

I eagerly did.

"Fuck yourself," she demanded, amused.

Pride long washed away, I instantly began rubbing my pussy, back and forth on her leg. The wetter I got, the better it felt and the more the pain on my rear dissipated.

"Tell me what you are," she demanded.

"A slave," I moaned, my orgasm close.

"To who," she asked.

"To you," I answered without hesitation, her power over me undeniable.

"To all niggers," she declared.

I had never used the 'N' word, but I did for the first time as my orgasm hit hard. "Yes, Mistress, I am a slaaaaaave to you, to my blackmailer and to aaaaaaall niggers. I am your white sluuuuuuut."

My cum flooded out of me and onto her leg as I continued rubbing myself like some cheap whore.

Finally opening my eyes, I saw she had her phone pointed at me, assumedly filming me. "Tell the camera who you are."

No longer worried about my dignity or reputation, I answered, "My name is Jessica and I am an owned white slave for any nigger who wants to use me."

Just saying the words that should have humiliated me instead sent another gush of cum out of me.

"Fuck that got me hot, slut. Now get me off," she demanded.

I quickly, got off her leg, my cunt sticking to her, and fell between her legs. I buried myself in between her chocolate perfection and eagerly licked her. She too was wet and it didn't take long before her moans increased exponentially. "Keep licking slave," she moaned loudly and seconds later my face was covered by her excessive pussy juice.

I continued slowly licking until she stood up, pushed down her skirt and said, "Saturday is going to be a lot of fun, slut."

"My eyes went big as I asked, "What is Saturday?"

"The day after Friday," she answered going to the door.

Reaching the door, she turned and said, "Be ready at five."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, with no idea what she planned.

"Your outfit will be in your locker by lunch on Saturday," she said, before leaving me alone.

In the bubble bath five minutes later, tears streamed down my face as I tried to heal my ass. Why did I so easily succumb to any order given? Why did it turn me on? Why couldn't I stand up for myself?

Unable to fathom what was becoming of me, I soaked in the bath for an eternity dreading tomorrow and the day after and the day after that.


6. The one where I finally feel what it is like to be fucked by a real man...or men...or twice...

I decided to go to classes again and Professor Allen gave me a slight nod, but otherwise class went along as usual.

Like yesterday, I was left alone for the day until the text came while I was returning to my room.

Slave Jessica
Are you hungry for some big black cock?
Blackmaster

Eight words and my pussy was instantly wet. Eight words and any resolve I had for standing up for myself faded. Eight words and I craved the cock I had sucked a few days ago.

Without really thinking, without realizing until later that I was not being blackmailed at this moment, I responded, quickly.

Blackmaster
I am famished!
Slave Jessica

A couple of minutes later, while I waited with eager anticipation, he responded.

Are you ready to meet your Master?

I quickly answered back, my pussy already on fire with the thought of his big cock fucking me.

Yes, Master!

I got overly frustrated when he didn't respond quickly. Although I knew it was wrong, I suddenly couldn't help but want to submit to my blackmailer. His big cock flashed back in my head as I recalled how long, thick and black it was. Yet as I waited for his response, like a girl waiting by the phone for a guy to call, I realized just how insipid I had become. I was not some whore who needed to wait for a man...especially a black stranger who had blackmailed me into sucking his cock, attempted to humiliate me in my classes with the egg and assumedly set up my lesbian encounters with both the still unnamed cheerleader and Professor Allen.

Yet as soon as my phone buzzed alerting me I had a text I quickly checked it.

Dirty white whore
Same place as last time...
NOW!!!
Blackmaster

Here was my chance. Don't go. Make a statement that I was not a weak woman who submitted sexually like a cheap slut. Here was my opportunity to say fuck it...send the pictures or video out to the world. Yet, as my mind smiled inside at the great potential of regaining my life, my legs were already walking to the football stadium. I told myself it was because I was being blackmailed and didn't want to shame my family, yet that was only part of the reality. As much as I wanted to adamantly deny it, the truth was I got off being told what to do.

I arrived at the field where players seemed to just be taking the field for practice. I again considered turning around and running like hell, yet like every other brief moment of clarity and hardened resolve, I chickened out and continued to obey.

Soon I was at the door that started it all. I paused knowing this was just another step down my journey of humiliation, yet the wetness in my panties was evidence of what I wanted. I pushed open the door and entered the boy's washroom. Leaning on the edge of the sink was a hot six foot four, bald, and muscularly built black man that could easily crush me with his bare hands.

He smiled and said, "Glad you could make it Jessica."

I didn't know what to say. What does one say when finally coming face to face with the blackmailer that had verbally and sexually used you.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth or cunt?" He asked, his casual demeanour throwing me even more.

Again, I didn't know what to say even as my pussy screamed 'pick me, pick me.'

He laughed. "I am trying to be a gentleman here Jessica. If I make the decision, I am going to fuck your ass."

My eyes went wide and before I could even process a rational thought I blurted out, "My pussy."

"You mean your cunt, don't you?" He asked, smugly.

Using dirty words used to disgust me, yet hearing him say it only turned me on more. Deciding to try and shock him, my sudden need to be fucked and come taking over, I replied, as I walked over to him, my voice trying to be sultry, "Yes, I want your big black cock to fuck my tight white cunt."

I thought I would surprise him, but his face made no recognizable shift as he asked, "You are ready to serve me unconditional slave?"

I reached him and without instruction fell to my knees. Looking up from my submissive position, which for some reason seemed so natural, I said, "Yes, Master, your slave is ready to be used as you wish."

"Get me ready, slut," he demanded, his voice firm, which I found undeniably sexy.

I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged them down. The large bulge in his pants had my mouth watering and light headed as I prepared to willingly please him.

I pulled his boxers down and his large cock sprang to attention right in my face. I didn't even finish removing his boxers as I took his stiff rod in my hands. It seemed huge in the glory hole, but in my small white hands and no cold restrictive barrier between us it seemed mammoth. I couldn't fathom anyway it could possibly fit inside my yearning cunt.

"Stop admiring it and get sucking, cocksucker," he ordered.

Again I used to hate sucking cock, and would have been mortified to be called a cocksucker, yet now I craved his cock between my lips and the name calling only seemed to enhance the thrill of submission.

I took his cock in my mouth and a chill went up my spine as his warm cock created even more sensations of eager obedience in me. I slowly got accustomed to his large cock in my mouth trying to get more of it in me. I wanted to hear him moan because of me. I wanted to hear him call me names and tell me I was his. I wanted to please him like no other cocksucker ever had. The thoughts were ridiculous but for some reason as soon as my pussy got wet, my moral fibre shut off and I turned into a cock hungry, or cunt hungry, slut whose only purpose was sexually pleasure. It made no rational sense, yet logic too faded in these brief moments of utter sexual submission.

Each dirty comment only enhanced my eagerness and he seemed to know it as he peppered me with an onslaught of verbal humiliations:

"You love nigger cock, don't you?"

"Fuck you are a good little cocksucker."

'I bet you love my big black cock a lot more than that white toothpick your boyfriend has."

"Good pet, get more of my cock in that slut mouth of yours."

"I can't wait to see you munching cunt this weekend."

"That's it slave make your Black Master proud."

Incredibly I could feel the complete dampness in my panties as he spoke...each word getting me hotter and hotter. Finally, he pulled out and asked. "Ready to get fucked?"

"God yes," I admitted, hornier than I had ever been.

"Bend over the sink, slut," he demanded.

I quickly stood up and obeyed.

Lifting up my skirt, he sighed, "Why are you wearing panties?"

"I don't know," was my lame response.

"Do slutty cock whores wear panties?" He asked, as he tugged them down roughly.

"No," I said ashamed not because of the name calling but because I had disappointed him.

"Will you wear panties again?" He asked.

"No, Master," I quickly replied, loving the way the word 'Master' flowed off my tongue.

"Good, slave," he said, slapping my ass. "Now beg for my cock and be convincing. There are dozens of white sluts who would line up for this chocolate stick."

Suddenly jealous of any girl who may replace me I begged like someone whose life depended on keeping their Master happy. "Oh please fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel what it feels to be fucked by a real man, a real cock. Use me as your slave, your white whore, fuck me like the dirty fuck toy I am. Pound my cunt with your big black coooooooock," I screamed, as he slammed his cock fully into me.

The pleasure was amazing even as a dull pain hit me as he filled me way deeper than Ethan or any of my toys ever had. He lingered deep in me, his hands on my waist, his body pressed firmly against mine.