Blackmailed into Black Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, Jessica?" He asked, whispering into my ear.

I trembled as his hot breath hit my ear and neck. "Y-y-yeeeeees."

"What are you?" He asked, licking the back of my neck.

"Your slut," I moaned.

"What else?" He questioned, gently moving his lips to the side of my neck.

"Your slave, your pet, your whore, your plaything, your fuck toy, your cocksucker," I listed trying not to miss any possible answer that might delay his fucking me.

"Good," he said, biting my neck. "But you are missing one more."

I wracked my brain trying to figure out what he was looking for as he continued sucking on my neck like a vacuum. This only distracted me more, as did a flinching in my cunt as he seemed to flick his cock. Finally, clarity hit and I knew exactly what he wanted to hear. "Please fuck me, Master, make me a nigger lover."

Like saying the magic word that opened Aladdin's cave and all its treasure, I was instantly rewarded for my right answer as he began slowly pumping in and out of my needy cunt.

"Shit, your cunt is tight," he groaned.

"Oh god yes," I babbled, the sensations of his cock inside me unlike anything I had ever felt before.

"Does white boy get you off with his tooth pick!" He asked as he began pumping his cock faster into me.

"Nooooo, I have never come from seeeeeex," I admitted.

"Well that is about to change slut," he predicted.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

For a couple of minutes he continued fucking me until he said, "Time to come, whore," and began slamming his whole body at me, his cock reaching even new depths inside my fiery box.

"Oh my God, Maaaaaster," I bellowed, feeling a growing crescendo in my body that I had never felt during sex. I begged, "Harder, fuck me haaaaarder."

"I'm going to shoot my cum deep in you slave," he announced.

My eyes went big. I wasn't on the pill and Ethan either wore a condom or pulled out. I pleaded, "Please not in me."

"If you ever want my cock in your slut hole again you will beg me to full your white box with my dominant seed," he demanded as he continued hard deep thrusts inside me.

The thought of never feeling his cock in me again was impossible to imagine and even though I was petrified of getting pregnant, a fear born from the fact that mom got pregnant young as did my grandmother, I had been excessively cautious. Yet, caution flew into the wind as the saying goes as I heard myself say, "Come in me Master, use meeee as your personaaaal cum bucket." Even after hearing myself say the words I couldn't believe they had left my mouth. I also couldn't believe how after saying them I was dying to know what it felt like to have my pussy filled with cum which somehow enhanced my building orgasm.

His breathing was getting heavier, my moans louder and somehow the quake of euphoria, occurred simultaneously as he exploded his dominant seed deep inside me. "Oh shit, I'm cooooooming," I screamed, as the greatest sexual bliss of my life washed over me.

I felt his seed shoot into me and couldn't believe the euphoric pleasure I had been missing all these years. I just held on for dear life as my body gave into the pure pleasure of my orgasm as he remained motionless with his cock still buried deep in me.

For a minute, there was just silence as he allowed my orgasm to run its course through my very being. Eventually he pulled out and without an order, I just knew what I was expected to do, what I wanted to do.

I turned around, fell to my knees and took his still mostly hard cock in my mouth. The mixture of his and my cum on his cock was unexplainably unique in taste and the thought of tasting myself turned me on. As I cleaned his cock, I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy.

Finally, he said, pulling his cock out of my mouth, "I would love to go for round two and there is one more hole for me to break in, but I have practice in a few minutes."

He began getting dressed, my lust now satisfied I gained clarity of what I had just done, that I had let him come in my unprotected womb came flashing into my head.

I tried to hide my sudden anxiety as he said, "Slut, I expect you at my dorm room at exactly eight o'clock tonight. I will text you the room number. Also, you will wear the outfit I left for you in our usual locker, is that understood?"

"Of course, Master," I replied, even as my head screamed, 'you might be pregnant, you might be pregnant.'

"Good slut. Also, if you don't want a black baby to take home for daddy to see, you may want to make sure you are protected. Me and the boys don't wear condoms."

The words 'me and the boys' added to the growing anxiety filling me as I nodded in the affirmative.

"See you tonight, Jessica," he said, as he left me on the floor with cum leaking out of me and my mind spinning. Using my name after all the derogatory terms was a quick reminder that brought me back to reality.

I quickly stood up and hurried out, even as cum slowly leaked out if me, as (damn it I don't know his name either) Master took my panties with him.

Like every other time, as I walked back to my room I tried to figure out my doppelgänger personality, but came up mystified and growingly weaker in my ability to even pretend to resist.


7. The one where I am dressed like a two-bit whore and am shared by his poker buddies

Checking my watch, I headed to a free medical clinic to get protection , the fear of getting pregnant looming over me. Yet as I waited my turn, the thought of my blackmailer's big cock had me thinking about tonight and my pussy getting wet. I tried desperately to get his cock out of my head, but it wouldn't go away. I had no idea what he had planned for me and that scared the crap out of me, even as my pussy tingled with hopeful anticipation.

On my way home, I stopped at the locker and grabbed what was obviously a maid's outfit. I quickly put it in my backpack scared others would see. I returned to my room my anxiety again on the rise.

I checked my phone and again ignored the twelve texts from Ethan and for some unexplainable reason I was disappointed there was none from my blackmailer. I nervously watched the clock as both my anxiety and excitement grew at what he had planned for me tonight. The thought of his cock in me again had me wet, yet the thought that others may see me with him was a whole different matter.

A text finally came at 7:30:

Slave Jessica
Room 239.
DO NOT BE LATE!
Blackmaster
P.S.: No underwear of any sorts...WHITE SLUTS LIKE U DON'T NEED SUCH RESTRICTIVE CLOTHING

Reading the capitalized words again sent an obedient shiver through my body. For some reason obeying him turned me on. I was beginning to crave his orders, or hers for that matter but to a lesser degree. I wanted to please him; I wanted to be told what to do; I wanted to be his submissive pet. Even as I thought these things, I realized how foolish the thoughts were. I am an adult; a woman of the new millennium...I should be able to control my hormones...yet...there I was in my room putting on the very revealing and slutty maid's outfit. The skirt was so short that the whole top of the black fishnet stockings were in clear view. The white blouse was so tight that if my nipples got hard, which they do very easily, they would easily protrude out of the tight thin white tight fabric.

Looking in the mirror, once dressed, I knew what any logical self-respecting woman would do...change and refuse to obey the orders of a blackmailing stranger. Yet, I found myself grabbing my long dress coat that I had only used for fall weddings and after covering myself up, I was walking to my unknown destiny (although I am not sure destiny is what others would call it).

I arrived early and after taking a deep breath I knocked on the door.

"Come in slut," the voice called out.

I quickly entered and closed the door, my cheeks going red that anyone in the, thankfully empty, hallway might hear.

I was soon face to face with my blackmailer. He was sitting on the couch, my other blackmailer in her cheerleader's outfit, was on her knees between his legs bobbing up and down.

First reactions to moments always tell you a lot about yourself and my immediate reaction was one of jealousy. I wanted to be the one sucking his cock. It should have been anger at the reality that these two had completely humiliated and used me all week.

"Go do the dishes," he ordered, as if he wasn't getting head right in front of me.

Shame again burned in me, but I began going to his small kitchenette.

"You forgot something," he said.

I turned to look at him, my gaze lowering to his big cock that appeared and disappeared completely, my female manipulator a magician it seemed.

"How do you address me, slut?" He asked.

"Sorry, Master," I apologized, another shade of red compounding my already red cheeks.

"Don't let it happen again," he said firmly, his tone implying he meant it.

"Yes, Master," I nodded and turned to the menial task.

I washed dishes for a couple of minutes before he got animated. "That's it, Miranda, keep deep throating me, baby."

Finally I learned the name of the woman who had blackmailed me into eating her pussy.

A moment later, as I mentally wished it was me hungrily bobbing on his thick rod, I heard him grunt, "Here it comes, oh yes, shit, yeeeees."

My pussy tingled with the thought of his cum shooting into my mouth and sliding down my throat.

As I stood at the sink in a daze, I felt a hand on my shoulders as I was spun around like a rag doll. Miranda kissed me hard and as my mouth opened I felt Master's salty seed transferred from her to me. The act was naughty and only made me wetter as I eagerly savoured his taste.

The kiss lasted only a minute, if that, but it was enough to make my pussy burn. When she broke the kiss she smiled and said, "Enjoy that slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I honestly replied, back into full submission mode as soon as my pussy's pilot light was lit.

"Good girl," she purred, as her hand went to my wet pussy lips. "Shit Bubba, our slut is already revved up and ready to go."

'My blackmailer's name is Bubba; Bubba, really?'

"Good," he said, standing up and walking towards us as he buckled his belt. "She is in for a very fun night."

"That she is," Miranda smiled as her finger parted my pussy lips, her fingertip teasing close to penetrating me.

I held my breath waiting for her to slip her finger in me, but instead she turned and kissed Bubba. Distracted and frustrated, I returned to finishing the dishes.

"Have fun," Miranda said as she squeezed my ass.

"Thanks," I replied, having no idea what was in store for me.

She left and Bubba said, "I'm going to have a shower before the boys get here. Finish the dishes, make an appetizer plate from the food in the fridge and then wait by the bathroom door on your knees."

"Yes, Master," I replied without hesitation even though the tasks were menial, the thought of waiting for him at the door not humiliating but exciting.

Fifteen minutes later, I was on my knees waiting for him. I waited another ten before he came out his flaccid cock still bigger than Ethan's fully erect cock. He smiled looking down at me and walked past me to his room as he chuckled, "Sorry cocksucker, you are going to have to work for it tonight."

I was confused as I sat there on my knees unsure what to do until there was a knock at the door.

"Go get the door," he demanded from another room.

Anxiety came crashing through me as I realized the obvious, that others were going to see me dressed as a slutty maid. With trepidation, I stood up and walked to the door and paused.

A second knock occurred and Bubba bellowed, "Get the fucking door, slut!"

I opened the door and was greeted by two big, although smaller than Bubba, black men.

"Nice," the first one said as he walked past me.

The second concurred, "Bubba, you really outdid yourself this time."

Strangely I was being treated like a piece of meat and yet their comments flattered me.

I closed the door and doing my assumed maid role I asked, "May I get you a drink?"

"Priceless, where does Bubba find girls like you?" the second black man asked.

I didn't know what to say so remained silent.

The other man said, "I'll take a beer, sweet cheeks."

"As will I," the other guy added.

I quickly left and grabbed them their beers as there was another knock at the door. I brought the beers to the two men and grabbed the door.

Opening it I was looking at the largest black man I had ever seen. He was easily three hundred pounds. "Hi, my lady," he acknowledged before entering.

Bubba's face echoed from behind, "Joe, ready to lose your money."

"Last time was luck," Joe responded.

"What about the dozen times before that," Bubba joked as he shook the huge man's hand. Turning to me, he said, "a beer for Joe and a double whiskey for me."

"Yes, sir," I replied. He gave me a glare that made a chill go up my spine. "I mean, yes, Master."

"Better, but for being such a bad girl, you can crawl to the kitchen," Bubba instructed.

I fell to the ground and obediently crawled as I felt all four men's eyes on me, which oddly turned me on.

"Fuck, she is the cutest piece of ass yet," Joe said.

"We will find out just how great a piece of ass she is soon," Bubba said with a chuckle, just before I reached the kitchen.

When I returned with the drinks, the four men were at the table and Bubba was shuffling cards. "Jessica, this is Joe, Kyle and Omar."

"Hi," I said trying to act as if it was natural for a girl to be dressed like a slutty maid for four black men.

"My slut, every time one person wins three hands they get to spin the wheel and whatever it lands on they get to do to you, is that understood?" Bubba explained.

"Yes, Master," I agreed as I looked at the wheel that was originally a crown and ankers wheel for some poker game. The options were shocking and had my pussy burning, my mouth watering and my ass clenching shut. The options were:

Blow job under the table
Titty fuck
Pussy licking
Cunt filled
Ass drilled
Winners' choice
Hand job
Kinky shit: Fist fuck or DP fun two-cock one hole

I let out a gasp as I saw the options, especially the kinky shit options. Looking at Joe's massive hand the fist fuck had me fearing being ripped apart, DP fun had me slightly curious yet scared, while two-cock one hole confused me.

As I served drinks, I watched the game with intense interest knowing what the prize was...me. Luckily, early fate was on my side as each of the four men won one hand each. After Bubba won a second hand, Joe won back-to-back hands and I waited in anxious excitement and fear as he stood up and spun the wheel.

The wheel spun and spun, before finally beginning to slow down. I winced as it slowed down on 'kinky shit'. Thankfully, it moved past it and landed on 'blow job under the table'.

Bubba instructed, "Slut, crawl under the table and suck our big boy. Take your time though; he isn't to come until someone else gets three victories."

"Of course, Master," I agreed, moving to the large man, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his pants and underwear before crawling under the table.

He sat down and slid his chair back under the table. I leaned forward in my cramped space and took his semi-erect, thankful to learn not all black men had large cocks, his dick, finally hard in my mouth after a minute or two, barely five inches.

I don't know how long I slowly bobbed back and forth on Joe's small cock. It wasn't overly appealing as Joe's body odour was rather unpleasant. Also, I was in very cramped quarters, I had been kicked a few times and my knees were beginning to get sore.

Finally, I am guessing over half an hour had past when one of the voices said, "Yes, that is three."

"Get him off, slut," I heard Bubba say. Strangely thrilled by the order, I shifted from slow paced, to hungry cocksucker. As expected it didn't take long to get him revved up and a minute, give or take, and I felt a full load of cum spray in my mouth and glide down my throat smoothly. Surprisingly, his salty seed was very fulfilling after the long time with his cock in my mouth.

I heard the spinning of the wheel and crawled out from underneath the table, thankful to be off my knees. Standing up, I looked at the wheel and saw it pointed at cunt filled. Smiling was Omar already pulling off his jeans.

Bubba said, "Well lets take a break while Omar takes his prize."

Joe chuckled, "This is the best reality show ever."

Bubba laughed back, "I should film this as a reality show. You imagine the money we could make."

My eyes went wide at the thought, as Omar, his eight inch cock already stiff and ready to go, said, "Bend over the table, whore."

"Yes, sir," I replied, moving to him and bending over the table they were just playing cards on.

Pulling up my skirt, he grunted, "No underwear, nice."

I felt his cock rubbing around my pussy, accidentally teasing me, as he searched for my opening. Finally finding it, he slid in and his cock easily filled me.

Loving being filled by big cock, especially it seemed big black cock, I moaned, "Yes, fuck me with that big black cock." Saying the words only enhanced my own eagerness to submit.

The next couple of minutes he slammed into me, fucking me hard, fast and deep. Joe and Bubba returned with beers in hand, talked sports as they watched Omar fuck me.

Joe finally asked, "Where did you find this one?"

"The library," Bubba answered.

It hurt to hear the implication that he often did this, yet the cock pounding my pussy didn't give me time to really think about it.

"Shit man, she is the hottest little white whore you have recruited yet," Joe said.

Being talked about like I wasn't there should have been offensive, yet learning I was the hottest little white whore perversely turned me on and made me proud.

"And eager as hell," Bubba laughed, watching me get fucked, my moans getting louder as my orgasm began bubbling to the surface.

A couple more minutes of hardcore fucking and my breathing was getting erratic and my orgasm was close when Bubba said, "Shoot your load in her Omar, it's time to get playing again."

Omar grunted, "I'm close."

"Me tooooo," I moaned, knowing that the moment I felt his cum spray in me I too would come.

"Here it comes, sluuuuut," he announced, and I felt his cum explode inside me.

He kept pumping his cock in and out of my cunt as my own orgasm was triggered by his. I kept my eyes closed, self-conscious that I was bring watched by others while I was being fucked like a cheap slut.

Eventually, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and a gush of his and my cum leaked out of me and down my leg.

"Slut, go get Omar a drink," Bubba ordered.

"Of course, Master," I agreed, walking away my orgasm still trembling and cum leaking out of me.

In the kitchen, I quickly wiped myself off and grabbed a drink for the man who had just fucked me. I handed him a beer as Bubba dealt the cards for the next round of poker.

Forty minutes went by as they talked about football, other sluts they were fucking and played the odd hand of poker. Again Joe was the first to get two wins, but this time Bubba, Omar and Kyle also got two wins and it was obvious the winner of the next hand got me.

"Well slut, it looks like the winner of the next hand gets playtime with you," Bubba announced.

Trying to look sultry and game, I replied, "I can't wait."

"I bet you can't," Kyle said chuckling softly as he grabbed my ass.

"Don't be touching the prize until it's yours," Bubba said, grabbing my ass as well.

The hand got intense it seemed to me as each of the men knew the winner won more than just the hand. Finally, Bubba won the hand, beating Kyle.

"Fuck," Kyle cursed, clearly pissed to lose the hand.