Blackmailed into Black Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always give away when you are bluffing," Bubba chuckled as he stood up.

"I do not," Kyle protested.

"No, I am just making it up," Bubba sarcastically quipped back as he spun the wheel.

I watched the wheel spin with excitement, hungry to feel his cock in me. It eventually landed on hand job. Bubba shrugged and spun again as he said, "I don't think so."

The guys laughed and I watched as it slowed down and stopped on winner's choice.

"You guys want to play more cards or is it time for a little gangbang?" Bubba asked.

The three guys were already getting undressed in lieu of an answer. I joked, officially the slut he had turned me in to, looking at their cocks, "I am not sure it is going to be a little gangbang."

Bubba laughed, "Isn't that the truth."

"Kyle go sit on the couch," Bubba instructed, which he quickly did.

"Slut, go straddle his cock," Bubba ordered.

I obeyed, sheepishly, as I climbed on top of Kyle and lowered my very wet pussy onto his eight-inch cock.

Bubba grabbed a bottle from the table and said, "Joe, you want to be her first ass fuck?"

My eyes went big as I realized Bubba's intent.

"Fuck, yes," Joe said, eagerly.

Omar chuckled, "Bubba would kill her with his snake."

Bubba laughed, "Just need to prepare her for it with your guys' tiny peckers."

"Fuck off," Joe quipped, as he moved behind me.

I felt cold liquid on my ass cheeks and a moment later the head of Bubba's cock pushing against my back door.

Bubba warned, "Relax, slut. This will burn at first, but soon you will be begging for your ass to be fucked."

I winced as I felt Joe's cock slowly break through my virgin ass.

A second later, Omar's cock was in front of my face, I opened my mouth and took it between my lips.

Slowly, my ass was widened and filled, the burning pain so sharp I would have screamed if my mouth hadn't been full of cock.

"Just let it simmer," Bubba instructed, his hand rubbing my back gently, an act of affection that warmed me even as he allowed his three friends to fill all three of my holes.

I moaned on Omar's cock in response as I slowly moved back and forth on his cock.

I felt Joe's body against mine, thankful that he was now completely in my ass as I wasn't sure I could take much more.

I couldn't believe all three of my holes were filled. I never felt so dirty, so slutty and so fucking good. I just let the old me go and allowed myself to be the pleasure vessel to all three cocks. The two in my pussy and ass filled me so completely, I thought I may tear apart and yet the pleasure began to build with each thrust inside my ass.

I don't know how long I was triple teamed, and I was so delirious with pleasure that I never heard the door open, but I wasn't overly surprised to hear Miranda's voice. "Holy shit, that was quick."

Bubba laughed, "We have a winner for biggest submissive white slut."

"She really has," Miranda laughed.

"Wow!" Another female voice said, although with a cock in my mouth, I really could not see anything but black pubic hair, skin and cock.

I should have been embarrassed, but the three cocks inside me and the past few days of humiliation, I accepted what I was...a slut for black cock...and pussy. As I thought this, I heard Omar say, "I'm coming, slut," and felt his cum slide in my mouth and down my throat. swallowing it easily, like a good slut.

"Hi, slut," Miranda smiled, lifting up her skirt.

"Hi, Mistress," I robotically replied.

"Still hungry?" she asked, as she placed her pussy in my face.

"Always, Mistress," I answered, extending my tongue and beginning to lick just as I felt cum fill my ass. The feeling was undeniable, completely unlike the sensation of having my cunt filled, yet equally enthralling, as my orgasm began to rise.

As soon as Joe slid out of my ass, I could feel cum leaking out and suddenly felt empty. The emptiness didn't last long before I felt hands on my hips and Bubba saying, "Thanks for prepping her for me, tiny."

"I got her ass first," Joe shrugged, "You're getting my sloppy seconds."

"Well, once I am done with her, see won't even feel your cock in her ass," Bubba laughed, as I felt more lube on my ass. The reality that Bubba was going to put his massive cock in my ass had my eyes go big. I barely could take all of Joe's cock in my ass, and Bubba was much bigger both in length and girth.

"Relax, slut, here comes a real cock," Bubba instructed, as he pushed forward.

"Holy fuuuuuck," I screamed into Miranda's cunt, the pain as he widened my ass stretching it beyond reason.

"Don't tighten up, slut, it will only make it hurt worse," Bubba warned, as he slowly push forward ignoring the clear attempt at rejection from my ass.

"Is she tight?" Miranda asked.

Bubba laughed, "I am not sure I will be able to pull out it is so snug."

"That won't be the case for long," Miranda quipped.

Bubba laughed, vibrations tingling in my ass, as he retorted, "Isn't that the truth?"

I just kept licking, trying to ignore the searing pain that wasn't fading away like when Joe was inside my ass.

Finally, Bubba said, no longer invading my ass, "Let's get you used to me, my slut."

The pain continued, but the sharpness dulled, as both cocks in me just filled me, neither moving. All the while I continued slowly licking Miranda's cunt.

Miranda asked, "Ready to become a nigger ass slut, Jessica?"

It was weird to hear my name, getting used to the belittling names, yet oddly, even though the pain was still lingering, I answered, "Yes, Mistress, I want to be a good ass slut."

"Fuck her ass, Bubba," Miranda ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered, although his tone implied he was mocking me.

He began to slowly move his cock in and out of my ass, a new pain burning through me, even as a new pleasure hit as well.

"The shift is beginning isn't it, my slut," Bubba questioned.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked, unsure what he meant.

"The pain is still there, but a new pleasure is beginning to grow, isn't there ass slut?" Bubba clarified.

"Yeeeesssssss," I agreed, because that was exactly what was happening.

"She is insatiable," Miranda purred, grabbing my head and pulling my face her deeper into her cunt.

Bubba continued slowly, moving back and forth, each forward thrust going a little deeper inside me, reaching new depths that seemed impossibly impenetrable. Suddenly, I was determined to take all of him. To feel Bubba's body slamming into me, to take all ten inches of his mammoth black python in my ass, wanting to become the nigger ass slut they wanted me to be, so I begged, "Oh God fuck my ass harder. Fill me with your big fucking nigger cock."

"You like that don't you, you fucking white whore," Bubba grunted, as he grabbed my pigtails with his hands and pounded me deeper than was humanly possible.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, as my face bounced into Miranda's wet pussy, the cock in my cunt bucked up into me meeting Bubba's powerful thrusts the double fucking sensation creating a pain-pleasure principal and stirrings inside me that were driving me wild with lust. I was simply a conduit for their pleasure and conversely they were a conduit for mine.

"Get back to licking slut", the beautiful black cheerleader demanded as she grabbed my head and shoved it deep into her wetness.

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled, as I attempted to lick the best I could as I was being used so roughly.

A few minutes passed by my orgasm continuing to bubble just below the surface, a volcano close to an eruption and it exploded out of nowhere when I felt Bubba's whole body meet mine as I took all his cock in my ass. "Fuuuuuuuuck, shiiiiiiiiiit, oooooooh, mmmmmmmmy, God, fuck, fuck, fuck, yeeeeeessss," I mumbled as my orgasm, the greatest in my life, cascaded through me causing every nerve in my body to quiver.

"You came before me, slut," Bubba said, yanking on my pigtails, as he continued thrusting forcefully in my ass.

"Come in her ass, baby," Miranda purred, as she held my face deep in her cunt.

I continued licking the best I could, distracted by the never-ending orgasm, an earthquake that seemed to have tremor after tremor.

I felt cum fill my pussy, as Kyle finally came after forty minutes in my cunt and moments later I felt Bubba's hands squeeze my ass, grunt and fill my ass with his cum.

"Yeeeees, fill my ass with your dominant seed," I screamed, loving the feeling of cum squirting in my ass.

Miranda grabbed my head again and began rubbing her cunt on my face as she said, "I'm close to cunt-licker." I tried licking, but focused more on breathing as she roughly used my face for her own pleasure.

Eventually, Bubba pulled out of my ass, Miranda let go of my head and I fell onto my side, completely worn out, with cum leaking from my pussy and ass. I never felt more sexually satisfied or worn out as I was right then. My body and mind past exhaustion, I closed my eyes and began drifting into slumber completely content with what I had become.

THE END