Blackmailed Into Homo-Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

Thing was she hadn't bothered to lubricate it. Whether this was deliberate or not I don't know, but I suspect it was and seconds later as she thrust the thick, plastic shaft into my arsehole I was feeling like never before.

I was determined to try and take whatever she dished out. I had never liked her and no way did I want to give her the satisfaction of hearing me plead with her. I would take the punishment she dished out and grin and bare it. That was my plan anyway, but as soon as that phallic shaped object entered my anus and Kaye started pumping it as hard as she could I knew there was no chance for me to hold out. I let out a high pitched squeal and Kaye thrust harder into me and goaded me as she did so, "Yeah, Bitch, take it like the slut you are."

I didn't have much option other than to take it and I tried to stay loose down there but with it scraping the side of my hole with every move it felt like I should burst though watering eyes I looked up at the others, my wife had Roger's again excited dick in her mouth while Lynn was naked on the sofa frigging herself off watching Kaye anally dominate me.

In all it was one long night. After Kaye had finished wrecking me (and boy did she relish the sight of me panting under her as she pulled out of me, thanking her for give me the anal pummelling of my life and cumming in puddles on the table under me) the other two women wanted their shot too. Lynn went first then Julie, and as my wife sodomised me with this mighty plastic object her new man thrust his real cock deep in my throat. As they recovered and lounged in their opulence Roger instructed me to lick the dildo clean. I obeyed him immediately, to Kay and Lynn's delight. I limped to bed that night long after our visitors had left knowing that I was sinking ever deeper into subservience to Roger and really could not see that changing, nor was I sure that I wanted it to.

My work was definitely suffering and I was falling behind my sales targets, all the time Roger's soared higher and higher. I was distracted by changes to my life and was struggling to adapt. At the end of a day Roger, once the office had emptied out came and sat across from me.

"Bitch, I've got a plan to get me a promotion and you can help me get it. You want to please your master don't you?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now you know as well as I that old man Johnstone, the Chairman of the company, is, how shall we say, rather conservative in his views. Quite the bible basher, eh? What would you think he would do if he came across Mr. Thompson (who was both of our boss) having a hot and heavy session with another man. I'll tell you, he'd get the push and I'd get his job. So that's where you come in, you seduce Thompson, we set him up and when you're going at it hammer and tongs in I come with Mr. Johnstone and well it's bye bye Boss, hello me."

I sat stunned at his plan. Was that what I was now, Roger's gay honeytrap? And how the hell would I 'seduce' Mr Thompson,? And what about me, wouldn't I "get the push" as well.

To the last point Roger re-assured me, "Don't worry the Chairman doesn't know who you are and once I'm boss I'll protect you, after all you're my little bitch aren't you?"

I was indeed. So the plan began to form.

Mr Thompson was about fifty and had been my boss since I joined the company. He was overweight and balding but was always dressed well and in general I had got on well with him and I genuinely thought he liked me as well. Thinking of my chances of succeeding, well he wasn't married and didn't live with anyone as far as anyone knew. Could I seduce him? Who knew, but I was certain that if I did as Roger ordered and Mr. Thompson rejected my advances I would be finished at the company.

Roger told me that he had arranged with Mr. Johnstone to visit him late a week on Wednesday and he expected to come into Thompson's office and discover him and me in the 'act' , so to speak. Roger tried to give me a pep talk, telling me how everyone in the office thought Mr. Thompson was gay, and how effeminate I looked and gave me suggestions as to what I could do. The truth was I was mentally gone by this point, battered into submission by Roger's relentless humiliation of me I was obeying him without too much thought and so it was when I entered my bosses office at five fifteen on Wednesday evening with a 'little problem' I wanted his advice on.

He was sat in his executive's leather chair and sipping from a coffee mug as I entered somewhat nervously. I wanted to go over some accounts with him and as he unfolded them in front of him I placed my plastic beaker of water strategically near the edge of his desk. We spoke for a few minutes and then I 'accidentally' bumped the beaker off the desk and it landed a perfect bullseye on his thigh and splashing much of his crotch area with the water. I flustered and apologised pathetically as he tried to calm me down then I took my handkerchief and began to frantically dab at his crotch, making sure I got a few strokes of his penis through the damp clothing. It definitely reacted to my ministrations. I looked up with a start and our eyes met and I knew then that he would do it. But I didn't want to rush him too quickly.

"Oh I'm so sorry Ron (his name), please forgive me, I'm so clumsy" he waved his hands at me as if I should forget it, then I followed up with my killer hook, "You should take those trousers off and dry them on your heater."

He looked deep into my eyes as I said that, returning my intense stare and just nodded slowly. "Here, let me help you" was all I said as I squatted down in front of him and my small, soft hands began to unbuckle his belt, my wrists rubbing against the rapidly stretching hard ridge at his crotch. No further words passed between us as I lowered his trousers and helped him off with his shoes but the air hung heavy with a close, cloying atmosphere charged with sexuality. By the time I had draped his damp trousers over the heater in his office he was still standing behind his desk in his shirt, tie and underpants and there was no mistaking the massive erection inside them. I've got him , I thought, and moved over to him and holding eye contact began to slowly rub his cock through the thin fabric of his pants.

"Are you excited Mr. Thompson? Is that hard because of me? Would you like me to do something about it?"

He stammered a yes and nodded as I fell to my knees before him, aware of what time I had left until Roger came and aware that I needed to do this and do it well to please him. I rolled his underpants down and his big, fat cock sprang up at my face immediately it was released. I was amused to see he had totally shaved his genitals. With no time to waste I greedily accepted his stiff cock into my mouth and began to pleasure him with my tongue, probing his drawn foreskin with it and allowing him to nudge his cock deeper. I looked up into his eyes and saw a look of lust across his face as he wrenched his tie from his neck and began to control the rhythm of my face-fucking himself. But I didn't want him to come too quickly and tried to slow down, he had other ideas and as soon as his cock left my mouth he had pulled me to my feet and bent me over his desk.

He was in control now and within seconds my trousers and shorts had been roughly pulled to my ankles and he busied himself undoing my tie as I mentally calculated how long I had until Roger arrived with his guest.

I felt him fumble then hold my hands and swiftly draw them up behind my back and in one fluid movement wind one of the ties tightly around my wrists. Ok, I thought he's a bit kinky, fair enough more evidence for Roger. But then I felt him drape the second tie, my tie around my neck, I would have worried about that except just as he did that he rammed his thick cock into my arsehole. As he squeezed his cock into my hole he slowly pulled back on the tie and with my hands bound there was nothing I could do but sprawl across his desk and take it. Yes it was kinky, and yes I was concerned but there was little doubt judging from the hard aching from my own cock that I was massively turned on by how things had turned out.

He buggered me like that for five minutes and I felt sure that Roger was not going to show up and my efforts would have been wasted when his door exploded inwards and in marched Roger and.......Julie. Eh? What was going on here? Where was old man Johnstone.

Just as my wife and her lover entered I felt Thompson begin to tense up and as he pulled back again on the tie around my neck he shot his cum up and into my abused arsehole. It flooded my tight crevasse with warm liquid and I felt relief as he loosened his grip on the tie and stood back as I lay spent on his desk. After a few seconds I looked up at Roger as if to say what's happened? He just laughed back at me.

"Thanks Roger," stated Thompson "That was great, just as you described him, here, worth every penny" and I watched in growing horror as he handed Roger a twenty dollar note. It dawned on me then, there never was a plan, this was to set me up not Mr. Thompson Just a further humiliation for me to endure. It sparked a flame of anger in me that I had not felt for a long time and as the three of them surrounded me laughing at my pathetic form sprawled, tied and dripping cum from my arse I vowed to myself that somehow I would reverse these roles. Somehow...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12