Blackmailed Into Homo-Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

"Ohhh1 Yes Sir, fuck me. Treat like your Bitch. Yesss!!!!"

"Aaargh! Yes Master fuck me, fuck my ass , it's yours!"

With each thrust we neared the closed sitting room door and as my face came up to it I turned the knob and swung it open and I found myself thrust into the room headfirst while speared fully on Roger's big hard dick.

There was a loud intake of breath and I opened my eyes in shock to be confronted by a packed room. My 'darling' wife at the front with a look on her face that belied the last few weeks of her infidelity to me with Roger. I scanned the room with increasing dread and horror as I recognised each face in turn. Julie. Kaye and Lynn. Our neighbours. My old friends. Julie's friends. My brother and his wife. My sister and her husband. Julie' younger sister. Julie's parents. My mum. My dad. All there, invited by Julie for a 'surprise' party for me I was told by an ecstatic Roger and Julie as I went to bed alone that night.

I was now truly their Bitch.

THE END

* Author' note : That's as far as I think I can take this tale so there won't be a chapter four. I do want to thank everyone who has read, voted and commented on this and the first two chapters, I definitely appreciate it. Especially as the first chapter made it into the top five choices for the Gay Male category in the Literotica Year End Awards which was altogether a real thrill for me. Cheers!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12