Blackmailed Into Homo-Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

But as scary as the situation was to me, it confused me as well. I had never had any thoughts that I may be gay and yet when Roger had had me do those things to him in the toilet I had been turned on. I had been excited by what I was doing and may try to deny it but the truth was that there was a part of me that was aroused by what Roger had planned for me. God, I was confused.

So I made it into work and sat like a zombie at my desk most of the day. Roger ignored me largely but around three in the afternoon he whisper to me the following instruction " At the time I said I want to enter the Boardroom and find you stripped naked and stretched across the table facing away from the door, I'll knock twice before I come in and if I don't find you in that position then I am going to hand over that folder. Understand? Good, be seeing you" and with that he took a quick grope of my groin and moved on.

This night everyone went home a bit earlier and the cleaners were in and out earlier to so the place was deserted as I walked into the Boardroom. It was quite a large room and when you entered you were greeted by wall lined with soft chairs and a small table with coffee and accessories, to the left was a large wooden table surrounded by twelve chairs where meetings tended to take place. The wall was lined by a window that looked out the twelfth floor of our office building.

I took a big gulp and peeled off all of my clothes, my heart hammering like a drum I then stretched over the width of the table with my back to the door and gripped the far side with my fingers and awaited the knock. I can't deny that my cock was hard in anticipation.

After a short while I heard two loud knocks on the door and the door being pushed open. They made me jump, coming as they did in the silence of the deserted office space (and the certain knowledge of what would soon follow). I heard him walking behind me and as instructed I kept myself bent over the table, not looking back, unsure if I could look Roger in the eye. Of course it struck me that Roger may be setting me up, maybe it wasn't him back there. But then who would it be. And, yes, I was excited and turned on by this. I knew that even as my stiffening cock strained against the edge of the table.

It was Roger though, back there. He said "Good" as he got behind me and I felt his hand trace the curves of my arse before spanking it twice as if I were a naughty child he had to discipline, indeed, that was how I felt in Roger's presence now. I heard him unzipping and dropping his trousers and closed my eyes in preparation for my penetration. I was concerned, I mean I had never been taken anally in any shape or form previously and Roger, as my mouth could testify, had a long and thick cock. The thought of that thing inside me was not without worry. But increasingly I wanted to experience it, I wanted the evidence back but more than that I was curious and also felt that I needed to please Roger.

I was shocked from my thoughts as I felt a slippery finger slide across my backside (at least he had used plenty of lube), it moved inexorably towards my sphincter and once there easily pushed passed resisting muscle to penetrate me and prod roughly inside me. I gave a low moan of pleasure and felt him send a second finger up next to the first to loosen me up a bit more. It was good, exciting and a turn on for me to be taken like this and then I felt the large tip of his cock's helmet nudge against my asshole.

He was surprisingly gentle with me, slowly easing my buttocks apart and easing his cock into me until it was in past the helmet. God it was too large to be up there and I felt it would soon burst through into my stomach as he eased it deeper and deeper with gentle thrusts until he informed me that he was "balls deep inside you Bitch." Then he began to fuck me. He was rough and relentless, shuddering into me hard and fast with no heed of my cries of astonishment and pain (and pleasure). He took a handful of my hair and pulled myself back onto him as he impaled me and thrust powerfully inside me. I was lost in the intensity of it all otherwise maybe I would have heard the door open. But I didn't.

About then he got much more vocal with me.

"Good you're enjoying that aren't you bitch? You love it in your arse don't you?"

"Yes" I cried in agreement.

"You're my Bitch now aren't you? You're my cocksucking fag eh? Come on tell me what you are? I want you to scream it for me."

"Yes. Ye-es. I'm your Bitch, your cocksucking Bitch. Master. Yes. Ugh! Yes. Fuck me. Yes."

All at once he came inside me filling my distended anus with his hot sticky fluid until he pulled out and I felt it dribble down my thighs. As he pulled out of me I caught a movement to my right and looked around to find myself staring into the eyes of Julie, my lovely wife. There were tears in her eyes as she watched the scene before her unfold.

I slid off the table and landed, kneeling at Roger's feet his now semi-erect dick inches from my mouth and covered in the detritus of what he had plunged into inside me mixed with the lube. Roger laughed and spoke directly to me, ignoring Julie "I took the trouble of inviting your wife over to see what we've been up to when you've been late home these last few days. Aren't you glad she saw that you are now my Bitch? Come on show how grateful you are to me by sucking me nice and clean."

I looked again at my wife and wanted to go to her and assure her I had been blackmailed into this but the truth was I wanted more to suck his cock, I wanted to be his Bitch and he to be my Master so I opened my mouth and engulfed his cock as I heard Julie slam the door on me and my previous life. Roger standing over me just chuckled and became hard once more at my oral ministrations.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12