Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 4

Story Info
Pam becomes more confused on her feelings.
7.2k words
4.47
220.6k
36
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

I don't know how long I was working his cock, but I was interrupted by Mr. Ballard's voice.

"Harry, get your ass back to work. You had your fun, and I ain't paying you to fuck all damn day. Now get." Harry pulled back away and again his cock made the popping sound as it came out. He pulled up his pants and walked out. I was still on my knees and I just knew that Ballard wanted me to suck his dick. I knew what a sick asshole he was and I guess he just had to get in and get his nuts blown. Using my knees, I 'crawled' over to him and reached for his zipper. I figured I better do it right away and get it over with so he would leave me alone.

He grabbed my hands and said, "Oh, no, dear. You can do that later. I just wanted to show you something. Come on, dear." He helped me to my feet and held my hand as we walked into his office. He said, "I want you to sit right there and watch the TV. I want you to hold this and, of course, if you feel the need, use it." I saw this big fat black rubber cock flying in the air toward me. I put up my hands to cover my face so it wouldn't hit me. I felt the heavy rubber cock hit my arm and bounce onto my lap. I said, "I don't understand. You want me to watch a porn flick and screw myself while you watch, is that it?" He smiled and said, "Something like that, dear. Just watch."

He sat behind his desk and we both faced the big TV he had in his office. The minute I saw the picture come to life, I wanted to throw up. It was a picture of me yesterday -- he was showing me the tape he made of me fucking Pat and Jake. He had zoomed in several times to show my face and the sexual bliss all over it. When I heard Ballard ask me (on the video) how did I like being fucked like that, I was floored when I heard myself tell him that I loved it. I then heard him say, "If you ask real nice, Pamela, I'll let them fuck you tomorrow. Would you like that, honey?" I did not remember any of this; I only remembered the feeling that they gave me fucking me like that. I heard myself say, "Oh, yes, oh, yes, please. I love it. I want it tomorrow." I heard him say, "What about Bill, your husband? Won't he be mad, knowing that you love to fuck other men like this?" What I heard next made me want to die. I said back to him, "Fuck my husband, he can't make me feel like this. Fuck me, fuck me, give me those cocks, fill me!"

I looked over at Ballard and he had his cock out, stroking himself as he kept watching the TV. He had a wicked smile on his sick face. While the video clearly showed that I was a very willing participant in this sick act, it did not show what led up to it. I then saw that somehow he managed to video tape me from the floor. It showed those two dicks moving back and forth. However, what really surprised me was when I saw myself clearly grinding back and forth hard against both of them, attempting to get all of the cocks going in me, in me. The sounds that I made and the things I said to those two men made it very clear that this was not a made-up porn tape. This was the real thing; I had two feelings racing through my body at the same time. The first was how sick this all was and how I hated this man for filming me like this. But the other thing racing through my brain – and my body -- was the memory of it all. I was almost able (if I wanted) to close my eyes and re-live it all over. Just listening to those men and myself was causing a fire within.

What surprised me the most after they finished fucking me was the way that I was begging them to do it again. The TV also showed me a close-up as the two men pushed and shoved their cocks down my throat and my face was against their pubic hairs after they had just fucked me. I saw and heard how I begged Ballard to fuck me as I took both of them down my throat. . I watched and watched as I saw Ballard fucking me in my cunt first and then in my asshole. It clearly showed how hard I worked to get both of the other men hard again. Because I was on my knees I did not know that Ballard behind me was motioning for them to leave. It clearly showed the way I pleaded for them not to leave as they zipped up their pants and walked out of the office. The next part hit hard; it showed me turning around to Mr. Ballard, on my knees, and sucking him attempting to get him hard again.

The way the tape was put together, it looked like I went right for him, because the other two men wouldn't fuck me anymore. It made me look like I was a cock-hungry whore or slut craving to be fucked over and over. I did not realize just how wild I had become and how forceful I was at sucking and being fucked that day.

The screen faded to black and then lit up again with me dressed the way I was today, showing me just as I was beginning to kneel down on Bill at my desk. It showed me clearly going after Bill's sperm like a dying woman to water. There was nothing for the eye to see about how sick I was in being made to do such a thing. Then, when he stood me up and bent me over my desk, the shot changed to show us from above. It showed his big black dick going into my ass. In addition, it clearly showed the moving I did, pushing back hungrily against him, and the way I moaned and spoke to him. The shot also showed three men standing in the doorway watching as my face was flat on my desk.

Then the picture changed and we saw the view from under my desk looking up. I could see my wide-open legs and my fingers working my cunt as Bill fucked me. I heard, "So you love big black cock, don't you, bitch?" I was barely able to talk; however, I did hear myself clearly as I moaned out on the tape "Yesssss." Then his next words hit me hard: "I bet you like big fat black cock better than your husband's, don't you, bitch?" I waited for my response; I don't know why I had hoped I did not say yes, but I found myself almost praying that I was going to say no. Then I heard myself moaning as I said, "Yes, yes, oh fuck! Give me that cock! Fuck me, you fucking bastard." That wasn't enough for him, though, and he kept at me: "You do, don't you cunt? You do love fucking black cock, don't you, baby? Tell me, baby. Tell me or I'll stop fucking you." I heard myself almost begging as I said, "Yes, yes, fuck me! Please, give it to me! I love black cock! I love it better than anyone, better than my husband. Fuck me, for God's sake, just fuck me! Give me that cock! Do it! Do it!!!" I saw him as he shoved his cock hard into me and I heard myself yelling at him not to stop.

I sat there, stunned -- with myself, with the myself I'd seen on the tape. I did not recall saying those things. I did recall saying things to make him hurry up and come. I told myself I did all that just to make him come quicker, that it wasn't true, that I would never say those things. I looked at Ballard and his eyes were glued to the screen, and his cock was stiff and hard. I looked back, expecting the tape to end until I saw the restroom behind my desk. I watched myself as I fought with my own desires. I saw Ballard usher in the first men, then I watched as the restroom filled up while I hungrily sucked off the first man. The sound alone caused me to be fascinated with the way that I had responded when I was sexually turned on. Billy and I have watched porn over the years and while some of it did turn me on, watching myself with these men had an effect. Hearing me had its effect. It was an incredible effect, one I did not think possible. I was hotter than I had ever been in my life.

As I sat watching everything that I did with them, I felt myself building to a climax. I now sat there with my eyes glued to the screen, just like Ballard, watching myself going crazy with those men, listening to the things they were saying to me, the things that I said back. I felt myself ready to climax when I heard Ballard say, "Use the dick; fuck yourself as you watch, then I'll fuck you." I fumbled around for the rubber cock and I slid lower in the chair, allowing myself room to open my legs. I inserted the cock as I watched a man going back and forth between my asshole and my pussy. The faster he fucked me on the screen, the faster I fucked myself. I watched as he came, then pulled out and a black man took his place and began to fuck me.

I was fascinated as I watched myself and the way that I began to slowly fuck back, then how I was moving my hips faster and faster, trying to get him to do it to me faster and harder. I watched in fascination as our heads and mouths came closer and closer. I could feel it all over again; I could feel his cock, fucking deep in me all over again. I could smell him close to me and I felt his lips on mine again as we touched and climaxed together. When that happened on the TV, I closed my eyes and my whole body shook in one terrific climax. I opened them just in time to see me on the tape get on my knees and take him down my throat before the screen faded to black.

I guess it took me a few minutes to come back down to earth, but when I did, I wanted to scream and to just die for acting the way that I just had. This man, this bastard did it to me again, he made me do this, I had no choice. But as he did it, he seemed to know just how to turn me on so much that I would lose control. I didn't do it, he did. He made me enjoy watching myself on TV. I heard a moan and looked over at Ballard. He had stood up and was jacking off after watching me fuck myself while watching my performance on the TV. As this very sick picture burned itself into my mind, I quickly looked around the room, trying to find another camera filming us. I didn't see any, but I just knew this asshole had to be filming me, again getting proof of me doing another sick thing that could destroy my marriage.

I did not say a word; I slowly pulled out the fake black rubber cock and set it next to me on the chair, closed my legs and waited for Ballard to speak. I knew that whatever came out of his mouth I would not like.

"So, tell me, my dear, what do you think of my camera system now?" he asked. I did not know what to say. I figured I'd better say something to please him or he would and could make my life hell. I said, "I didn't know you could see everything like that, Mr. Ballard. I bet you even filmed us in here watching the movie, didn't you, sir?' Ballard said, "Honey, you know I did. Now the question I have for you is this: What do I do with this videotape? I am positive you don't want your husband, Bill, to see it, now do you, dear? After all, the things you said on it were not all that complimentary, now were they, dear?"

I looked at him. I wanted to cry – and I wanted to scream and kill him. I knew if I had a gun with me at that moment, I would have shot his dick off, then slowly shot him everywhere: in each leg, in each arm, in each hand. I wanted to kill him very slowly, with him begging me to end his life. I said, "I don't understand why you did that. After all, you know I have to do what you say for the next three years. You didn't have to film me like that. You made me look like something I am not. Why did you do that, Mr. Ballard?"

He stood there and, after putting his dick back in his pants, he zipped himself up and sat down. He said, "Well, it is like this, my dear. I'm in business to make money. Most people think I make it selling cars, but I don't. I would go under if I relied on these fucking cars. What I can rely on is you fucking bitches. I get paid a lot of money for tapes like this. I sell them to the Japanese and they sell them to the world. All you bitches come in here and think you are better than anyone else. You women got to learn that you are all alike. You got to learn that your husband can't protect you and that I have the power to ruin your whole fucking life. You belong to me now, and I'm going to make millions from you being the whore that you now know you are.

"Yesterday, after you fucked Pat and Jake, I saw the look on your face. You had contempt for me. Oh, sure you agreed to do what you were told, all right, but I could see that contempt. Like right now, I can see it all over your face. I know you are sitting there and I bet you are sitting with all kinds of hate for me. But you see, my dear; I don't give a shit. You're just another fucking whore that was hidden behind your cute little smile and your wedding band. In fact, my dear, you should be thanking me for bringing out the real you. I'm just the son-of-a-bitch who is proving to you that you were made to fuck all men, not just one. In fact, you should be thanking me for showing you that you are a cock-hungry slut that loves any man's cock. I just showed you how crazy you get for cock now, didn't I, honey? I just showed you that you love all kinds of cocks. You like them white, brown and black; you like them small and large. When you're in your zone, honey, you don't care about anything else but your own pleasure. When you're in your zone, you love sucking cock like ducks love water. Now tell me I'm wrong, Pamela. Just try to tell me that, baby. Didn't I just prove all that to you?"

I looked at him and hung my head. I said in a low voice, "I guess you did." I thought, "Was he right? Is he right? Am I really that kind of woman? Is he screwing with my mind?" I sat there, thinking about everything that he just said. He broke into my thoughts as he asked, "Well?" I looked up and I said, "Excuse me, what?" He said, "I asked you if you wanted me to let your husband see this so you can get free of him to live the life you know you want to live?" I almost yelled it out. "No! No! For God's sake, NO!!!" He smiled that sick smile and said, "Well, then, my dear, you better get into this. I am tired of seeing you looking one minute like a fucking stuck-up snob, then after you get sight of a cock, you switch to the cunt that you really are.

"I want you to act like the slut and whore that you are. I want you all over my boys. I want you to stop fighting me like you did this morning by not going to the lounge with Billy. I had the whole parts department ready to fuck you there, but no, you're just too fucking stuck-up, you had to screw him in the office. If you don't get with the program, I'll make sure your loving husband sees just what kind of whore he's married to."

I looked at him and I wanted to start crying again. I nervously said, "But I am doing everything you want. I haven't said no to anyone. I let them believe that I am enjoying it." He cut me off and said, "Let them, let them -- come on, Pam, you know you fucking love it. You saw how you are when you get turned on. Don't fuckin' lie to yourself or to me."

I said, "OK, but I am doing it. You know I'm doing it the way you want."

Ballard said, "If you were, honey, you and I would not be talking right now, now would we?"

I said meekly, "I guess not, but what do you want from me? I am doing what you want: I dress like a whore, I'm fucking a man every hour for you. What else do you want from me?"

Ballard said, "First of all, Pam, I want you to not only want to reward my people, I want you to not just act like a whore, I want you to BE the whore that you know you are. I want you to be fucking every man you can get your hands on. I want you to suck cock in the blink of an eye. Moreover, I want you to be so fucking hot for cock that when you can't get one, you ride that rubber dick -- or one of your other ones. I want you to smell of fuck. I want to see cum stains all over your stockings, blouse and skirt.

"I went to great lengths to get you to this point; a lot of women have no idea about their sexual desires. I knew that you had an inkling when you fingered yourself waiting for your interview. You are one in a million: you were born to make all men happy. You're pretty and you reek of sex. I want you to be that whore, to be that slut. Now, can you do that or not? I know why you are fighting it; I know that if your husband was out of the picture, you would be better than Jane or Kelly could ever hope to be and they were hot. So tell me, Pamela, can you be what I want or are you going to fight me every day, like you have so far today? Are you going to act coy with the boys or are you going to be our sex toy to be used for our – and your -- pleasure?'

I looked at him and said, "If you promise never to show Bill that tape or any other tape you make of me, I'll be the hottest piece of ass you have ever had in this place. You want a fucking whore -- you got it." He smiled at me and said, "No more acting like you're too good for us and no more fighting your sexual inner desires then?" I said, "No, you showed me the cunt that I am. I realize that I want cocks, I need cocks and I want the pleasure that comes from fucking and sucking all kinds of them."

Ballard stood up and walked over to me as he said, "I thought you would finally see the light, dear." As he stood next to me I reached up and began to unzip his zipper. "I knew once you saw the light, you would give in to those hidden desires of yours. Yes, that's it, honey, do it, take what you want. Oh yeah, take it all in there. Fuck, you suck a cock better than any woman I ever had. Shit, you're good. Fuck yeah, do it. Yeah, put it in your mouth. Oh baby, fuck it, fuck that cunt with your little friend." I closed my eyes and made love to his cock with my mouth. I reached for the rubber cock and inserted it in myself. I wanted to make him shoot his sperm in me as I fucked my hot cunt and make myself climax. It didn't take long for either of us; he shot his juice down my throat as I worked it in my mouth, while at the same time my cunt convulsed in its own pleasure. He stood there, holding my head with his hands as his cock pulsed and flexed in my throat. I had crammed my rubber lover as deep as I possibly could. It was way past my cervix opening, and my own body just shook and shook as I came and came. He pulled back and my mouth went with him, not wanting to let go.

As he zipped his pants back up, he said, "Now that's what I was talking about. You knew what you wanted and you took it. That's the kind of whore I want, exactly like that. Now, it's lunchtime and if I know my boys, you got a line of guys wanting to fuck you. And I have to get these tapes mailed out."

It was then that I remembered his telling me about his making money selling the videos. I said, "About the videos …" He said, "Sure, sure, I'll give you a copy of everything I send out -- is that what you want, dear?" I could not believe him. He actually thought I wanted a tape of all this! I said, "Well, I was going to ask you if the tapes came back here to the States." He said, "Are you kidding? Sex is the biggest business here. You actually think you won't be seen around here? Sorry, baby, but I have a feeling that in a month or two, you are going to be the hottest porn star around. Now you don't have any problem with that, do you, Pam?" His statement shook me to my core again; he actually expected me to be happy about this and not only go along with it, but to enjoy being used like this.

I knew that I had to be exactly what he wanted me to be or else Bill and I would be through. I said, "Oh no, I was just wondering, that's all. It is just another experience you seem to have brought out in me."

He said "Good, honey. For your information, once any video sells over 50,000 copies, we get a bonus and you get five grand. It works out to be about 10 to 15 grand a month, but we won't see that for maybe three or four months."

I sat there, looking at him as he spewed out those figures and while I was sick with the knowledge of being seen like that, all of a sudden, I was adding up just how much money Bill and I would have in just one year. I realized that I was still sitting there with the rubber cock in my pussy with my legs wide open. I pulled it out and brought it to my mouth; I slid it in past my lips and gulped it down. Sitting there, I held it in the air and ran it in and out of my mouth and throat. After a few minutes, I pulled it out and said, "I hope you got that on film." I stood up and walked out. I heard Ballard say, "Hot damn, this is going to be good."

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers
12