Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the door behind me and I had a office full of men. I looked at the clock and said, "OK, who is here for my lunch appointment?" I heard a man's voice say, "Hey, I was here at 11. You got to do me first." Then the salesman of the month spoke up and said, "Hey, you're too late, she's mine for this hour." I looked at him and said, "What would think about the two of you together? You boys game?" Every one in the room yelled out something. Ballard opened his door and shouted out, "Boys, keep it down! I got a business to run. If you ain't supposed to be here now, get the fuck back to work. Pam will get to you all."

They all began to file out my doorway as Ballard closed the door. Two men stood there facing me; one was white and the other was Asian. I smiled at them both, they were both good looking, and I said, "Lets go down to the lounge. We'll have more freedom there and maybe a friend or two may join us. You boys game for that, too?" As I said that, I grabbed both of their dicks through their pants and held them as I kissed first one, then the other. I let go of their pants and walked in front of them down the hallway into the lounge. As the door closed, I went to the day bed, and as I sat down, I unzipped the Asian's pants, since he was closest to me. I grabbed hold of his good-sized cock and began to make love to it with my mouth. The other man took off his pants and then knelt down between my legs as we moved out of his way. I don't know what I loved better: the cock sucking I was giving the one or the licking and sucking the other one was doing to my clit. The man I was sucking reached down and worked my tits and my nipples. I held his balls as I took him all the way inside of my mouth. He began to fuck my mouth, holding the top of my head. As I held onto the man eating my hot pussy, the man in my mouth came and he must not have come in awhile as he had one of the largest loads of sperm that I had swallowed in some time

Once he came, he pulled away from me and I laid back to just enjoy the tongue licking and sucking from the man between my legs. I wanted to suck him, too, so I grabbed his hair and fought to pull him up to me. I shifted on the day bed and told him to lay down on his back. He did and as he laid there full length, I straddled him fully clothed but with my tiny skirt up around my waist. I knelt down, took his generous cock in my mouth and went to work on him as I dropped my cunt back onto his face. I heard the door open and close a few times, however, I paid no attention to it. I felt the couch move and I turned to see a big fat man moving up behind me. I went back to work on the cock in my mouth. I felt a dick slide into me while the man under me was still licking and sucking my clit. What was going on was driving him crazy as he flopped around wildly as I worked my mouth and tongue on his cock. I wanted to try something different, so I pulled my mouth off the rock-hard cock and, turning to the man fucking me, I said, "Put it in my ass. I want it in my ass." I then said to the man under me, "When he fucks my ass, you finger-fuck me as you eat me." I turned and went back to work sucking his cock. They changed and I felt the cock slide in and the fingers begin to do their magic. The mouth on my clit made me crazy as a lunatic. The man I was sucking shot his load in my mouth as he kept working my clit and finger-fucking me. It felt as if he had his whole hand inside of me. The man fucking my ass gripped me with vice-like hands as he emptied himself into me.

The man I was sucking went soft in my mouth; however, he did not stop fingering me or working my pussy with his mouth. The man behind me pulled out and I guessed that another man was waiting for him to move, because as he pulled out, someone else replaced him. I felt my asshole stretching wide. I had no idea who it was, but I knew whoever it was had a huge cock. The cock felt a little stiff and it did not feel all that warm. Then I heard another woman's voice say, "How do you like that, Pam? You like it, don't you, bitch? You're so fucking hot! Take it, bitch, take it." I recognized the voice as Jane's; she was behind me and she must have had one of those strap-on things, because she was fucking me every bit as good as any man had. I laid my face on the man's groin under me as I just lay there and enjoyed the pleasure I was receiving from both of them. I felt my body racing toward another climax as they worked on me. I felt myself shuddering and shaking again. When I came, Jane crammed herself hard against me, just as a man would do, and the man under me sucked very hard on my clit.

Jane pulled out of me and said, "How are you at eating pussy, Pamela? You ready to eat the hottest pussy in California?" I got up and realized I felt on fire with lust. We did not say anything else; she moved to lay down on the couch, while I knelt on the floor and put my face between her legs. I could smell and taste the sexual aroma coming from her. Her pussy was dripping with men's sperm. I knew she did not have to be here; now that I was the company sex toy, I knew that she could have said no to anyone wanting her, so I was wondering why she had so much sperm in her like that. Her lips were swollen and all puffy, her clit was three times the size of mine. Her hole was wide open; I put my mouth against her hole and the slimy, oozing sperm began to dribble into my mouth. I felt another person step behind me as I knelt there, eating and sucking out the sperm from Jane. I felt my cunt being fucked by a man with a rather small dick; I could hardly feel it as whoever it was fucked me.

I knelt there, wondering if I was going to be like Jane; I mean, would I come back here and do it with other men when I did not have to anymore? I told myself I wouldn't; I told myself I couldn't -- but why was Jane here? I could think of no reason other than she wanted to be here. So, was I going to turn into her? The man behind me came and pulled out. I heard more movement behind me and another man shoved his dick in me. This man had a lovely-sized cock, and as I felt him slide it all the way up inside of me, I let out a moan as he hit my cervix and even went past it. Jane said, "You're in for a treat, Pam. Ol' Rocky here really knows how to fuck. No one here is better than old Rocky." I lifted my head and looked back; I saw a big black man behind me wearing a service shirt. He said "I'm at your service, baby. Let ol' Rocky take you away." I closed my eyes, relishing the feeling of his cock sliding in and out. I felt Jane's hands on my head, guiding me back to her pussy.

I began to feel like I was a totally different person. I felt as if I could live my whole life just like this, eating another woman's pussy while I had a big fat cock fucking me. I did not want this feeling to ever end. I can't explain the feeling in any way that you could appreciate what I was feeling. Words just can't do that. My mind was melting, my whole mind went numb as I had a sensual pleasure rocking me from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. The way that Rocky worked his dick was magnificent; he would run it all the way inside, then slowly pull it out so I could just feel the head of it right against the outside opening. Then he would slowly thrust forward and fill me completely. He had this wonderful pace going, taking me gradually higher and higher to sexual bliss. Jane's pussy was so soft, so wet and open. Her clit seemed huge. I relished the feeling I received as I would lick her open hole and when I boxed her swollen clit. Her moans letting me know just how much she loved what I was doing only made me want to do it again and again, longer and longer.

I felt myself getting close again and as I did, I began to push back to Rocky. He in turn began to pick up speed. I could not help but lose all sense of being. I was lost to this sexual pleasure I was caught in between this lovely soft warm hot open pussy and this big, hard, thrusting cock. Rocky pulled out of me and I expected him to immediately put it back inside. I kept eating Jane and at the same time I shook my ass right and left to let him know I wanted him to keep fucking me. I felt hands on my hips pulling me back away from Jane. I quickly looked back and it was Rocky. He said as he moved me, "You lay on your back. I want to fuck Jane while she eats you out."

We shifted around and I ended up on my back with Jane and I in a sixty-nine position. I could clearly see Rocky move in above my head and looking down at me he said, "Put it in her." I reached up, with his balls touching my forehead, and I placed his big black cock up against her wide-open pussy. His cock and balls were no more than one to two inches from my eyes. I could feel the heat coming from her on my face. I watched as his cock slowly began to disappear into her. I was seeing up real close and very personal exactly what he did to me. I watched as he buried himself all the way inside of her, then I watched as he slowly pulled out of her right before my eyes. His dick seemed to just keep coming and coming out of her hole. Finally it rested against her opening and again he slowly pushed back inside of her. Watching this was driving me nuts with pleasure, but then having Jane's mouth making love to my pussy just added to the heat of the moment. I wanted to put my mouth on her clit and add some pleasure to what she was already receiving. However, with those big black balls bouncing back and forth, and then with Rocky cramming himself as deep as he did, well, there just wasn't room for my face between Jane's legs. I grabbed my own breasts and worked my nipples as I watched this lovely sight and lost myself to Jane's mouth. Rocky pulled out and when he did I saw that it there was just enough room for me to stretch upwards and take his cock in my mouth. Because of the angle, I could not get as much of it as I desired. I let him go and he slid it back inside Jane, He pulled out enough again for me to do it again, so I arched my mouth up to try and get more of his cock in me and maybe down my throat. I wanted his cock inside my throat. He pulled out of my mouth and moved back inside of Jane. This went on and on, over and over. I climaxed with so many small climaxes that I just lay there and trembled. Jane was going absolutely nuts as this went on. She was moving her hips, trying frantically to recapture Rocky's cock as it would go into my mouth, and then she would moan like crazy when he thrust it back in.

After what seemed like the most wonderful passing of time, I watched as Rocky began to drill Jane. I mean, really DRILL her. He was riding his cock all the way in and all the way out, faster and faster, harder and harder. I watched as his balls swung and at times hit my forehead. Then when he stopped and crammed his dick as deep as it would go I saw his balls doing a dance right at my eyes as he ejaculated and ejaculated and ejaculated again. His balls twisted and curled as he dumped his sperm inside Jane, and she was beside herself with pleasure, and the beauty of it all captured me. After a very long time, I watched as Rocky slowly pulled out. When his cock popped out, his sperm came with it. Jane arched her hips down and squatted on my face and gobs and gobs of his sperm rolled out of her open, still flexing hole and into my open, waiting, sucking mouth. The warm, slimy cum made me feel wonderful as I worked to suck out every last, tiny drop from her pulsing, dripping cunt.

I felt my legs being lifted up as Jane sort of sat up, but she kept her juicy pussy pressed against my mouth. I had to move a little to breathe. I felt someone moving in between my legs and I felt that welcome feeling of a cockhead ready to plunge forward into my hot little hole. I felt it fill me up and begin fucking hard and fast. The man did not stay on me long, he ejaculated in me and pulled out. I am not sure but from the angle I think Jane was holding my legs up and back by holding my feet. This in turn raised my bottom up so none of the sperm deposited in my cunt could come out. I felt another man replace the rabbit. He was rather small, however he did stay with it a little longer. He made his deposit and then came another and another.

It was becoming hard to breathe because with every man who took me, Jane would shift around, grinding her pussy tighter against me. I managed to get my hands under her butt and I pushed her up and off of my face. Jane did not let go; she kept me bent backward so long that my legs tingled from going to sleep. My pussy, however, was doing a lot more than tingling; it was throbbing and twitching as man after man fucked me in the lounge. Every one of them fucked my pussy. I surprised myself by hoping that one or two of them would do me in my ass, but that did not happen. Every now and then, I would feel Jane's hand down between my legs, rubbing my clit and quickly sliding three or four fingers in and out of my open hole between men.

I have no idea how much time passed, When Jane let my legs go, she moved her mouth to my now wide-open, sperm-filled pussy. I felt her licking and sucking the cum out of me. It was so disgusting, so sick, and so fucking nasty that I loved it and I found I wished I was doing that to her. I shuddered again and again with her mouth dancing in and on my cunt. I worked her pussy again as she did me. She did not have any more sperm in her for me to get out. I found myself disappointed. She finally got up off me and we looked around the room. There were no more men, Jane said, "Looks like it is quitting time, honey. Come five o'clock these boys run out of here. So tell me, how did you like your first day here at work? Isn't this the best job ever?"

I just rolled over onto my side. I felt so drained, and my cunt still felt swollen, however, I did not feel all that horny. My poor pussy was showing the signs of being abused all day; and my jaw hurt so much I did not want to speak. It was like my mind clicked and I knew I could go home. Jane was the first to get up. As she fluffed and fixed herself to get ready to go home, she said, "Honey, the boys love you. You are going to do good. Now, make sure you're here at 7:30 tomorrow. Ballard will want to be first. If you don't start him off first thing, he will be on your ass all day and then at 5:00 he'll have you in his office till who knows when. My advice is, start off the day with him, and if you do, you won't see him again all day."

I managed to get up and looking back at me from the mirror was a woman who I did not know. My hair was messy, I had sperm in it, I had no lipstick left, my eye shadow had ran, my makeup was a disaster. To top everything else off, I had locked my purse in my trunk because I did not want to bring anything personal up to my desk, so I had to walk out to my car looking like a whore who just fucked a company of Army men. I grabbed some tissues and attempted to fix what I could. After a good 15-20 minutes, I just gave up, looked in the mirror and said to the woman looking back at me: "They want a nasty ass whore around here, so I guess they will have to just like it or leave me alone."

12