Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,355 Followers

He pulled away from me and said, "Now you do me." I turned my chair around and faced him, I reached up, unbuckled his pants and unzipped his zipper. He was not wearing underwear, so his hard cock popped out right in front of my face. I leaned forward in my chair and engulfed his dick with my mouth and slammed it down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and began pumping in and out, fucking my face. I timed my breathing with his strokes and I cupped his balls lovingly with my hands. He moaned as he emptied his balls inside my mouth. I took every last drop and then he slowly pulled back. He was finished. He reached down, pulled up his pants and, after refastening them, he said, "Not bad. You suck good. I got some time left, so I'm going to go get something to eat.

He walked out, leaving me sitting there, legs open, almost panting from the wild climax that I had just a minute ago. I looked at the wall clock and it was 10 after 8. I thought to myself, "Wham-bam and not even a thank you, ma'am." I turned to face my desk and remembered that Ballard's camera under my desk, so I left my legs open. I leaned back a little and just gently touched myself, feeling the wetness between my legs. I was a little surprised that my first morning appointment was so quick and in such a hurry. I had been sure he would want me to do him and some of his friends. I sat there not knowing if I was happy about him being so quick like that and all I had to do was suck him off, or if I was sad because he was so quick. I was glad that I had climaxed. I guess what really turned me on so much and so fast was talking to Bill as a complete stranger was sexually touching me, driving me crazy with lust.

I had seen the man once or twice, but I did not know his name. I knew that if I sat there at my desk, Ballard would expect me to play with myself and fuck myself for him and his damn cameras. I thought I could pass the time by getting up and going downstairs until my 9 a.m. appointment. I thought maybe I could just walk around and that way I wouldn't have to fuck anyone. I thought about my old office downstairs and the coffeepot. I walked down and, of course, as I did the sales staff all whistled their wolf whistles.

I walked into the office and Clark, the used car manager, and Peter, the new car manager, were talking to Martinez, the service manager. I walked over to the pot of coffee trying to not look at them. But Clark called over to me: "Hey, Pam, you look hot as hell. Why don't you come to my office? I got this bone to pick in you, I mean with you." They all laughed. I didn't want to go with him, but I knew I could not snub them and I also knew that if he or his companions wanted, I would be sucking them or screwing them. There was all kind of activity going on on the other side of the glass where the service writers were with the customers, writing up the daily work tickets. Trying to be very cute and coy, I walked up to the three managers and said, "Why waste time going to your office? Let's just use the desk and you can fuck me here while the customers watch. You know, we can put on a little show for them."

They all broke out laughing and Martinez said, "Oh, no, you ain't gonna fuck here. I don't want any of those people calling the cops. You guys go do it in Clark's office." I did not expect them to stop working or talking or whatever they were doing when I walked in; I sort of felt like it was all a joke. But when Peter said, "I think I'll go with you two. I understand from the boys that Pam here has a thing for doing two men at the same time. Don't you, honey?" I smiled and said, "My, word does get around this place fast. Can you two do me as good as old Jake and Pat? You know, they are two very big men."

I was hoping to somehow get out of this and I thought maybe saying just how big and good Jake and Pat were, they might back off. I wasn't thinking very clearly, I just knew I made a big mistake coming downstairs like this and now I was going to pay dearly for it. Clark said, "Honey, those two can't hold a candle to us. You're going to be walking bowlegged the rest of the day." They laughed and I had to join in. We walked out of the main store and over to the used car lot. As I walked between the two men, I could see everyone looking at us, and I mean everyone. The men outside cleaning the cars, the salesmen on the new car showroom, the salesmen standing in front of the used car office drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes.

As we walked up the stairs into Clark's office, one of the salesmen said to Clark and Peter, "Watch out she don't wear you two out. She'll fuckin' drain you real fast. If you need any help, give us a yell." Clark said, "We don't need any help, go sell some cars." Clark closed his blinds and Peter stood behind me. I quickly felt him working his fingers in my asshole, so I knew what he was interested in. Clark turned, saw us and said, "Hey, wait for me, guys." He walked over to where we were standing and reached for my pussy. I reached down for his cock and felt him nice and stiff under his slacks. Clark kissed me on the lips as Peter kissed the back of my neck. I felt a hand working my nipples through my blouse. I reached down and grabbed the sides of my skirt to pull it up out of their way. The hands left me and they began to undo their pants. I heard them both drop and I felt two hard cocks poking at me front and rear.

Peter said, "How do you want to do this, Clark?" Clark broke his kiss and said, "I don't know, how do you want to do it, baby?" I said softly, "Standing up. I love it standing like this. Can you do it like that?" Peter was working his fingers in my ass now; I was sure he had at least two, maybe three, inside me working my butthole open. I had hold of both of their cocks, stroking them, wanting to feel them inside of me. They were not huge, yet they were not small, either. I knew I was in for a treat even if they were not as big as I can take. Clark was the first to try to insert himself into me. Talk about difficult, geez. Because of our very different heights, it was far from a perfect match. It was only when I told him to lift me up so I could wrap my legs around him that he was able to get inside. Peter was a little more limber, because just as soon as Clark was inside my cunt, I felt Peter's cock pushing in my ass.

Because he had worked my butt hole the way he did, there was no pain whatsoever. I felt his cock fill me and I moaned with pleasure. I held onto Clark, bouncing up and down, riding his cock in my pussy as Peter crammed himself in and out my ass. I couldn't believe it, but I began to climax almost immediately on Peter's entry. I mean, I was so fucking hot. With kissing Clark so hot and passionately while Peter was kissing my ears and neck. Then add to that the fingers working my clit, my hole and my ass, along with my breasts. My body was on fire. Anyone standing outside the door could easily hear me begging them to fuck me, fuck me faster and harder. Along with hearing them panting and breathing hard as they both labored to fuck me the hardest. I broke my kiss with Clark and rested my head on his shoulder. I clung to him as my body rocked hard over and over, one climax after another shuddering through my body.

Peter was the first to come. I felt his cock pulsing inside my ass and it drove me crazy with pleasure. He pulled out and Clark held me and I clung to him as he rammed up into me over and over. I felt a breeze as the door opened and Clark yelled to Peter, "Send Greg in here. I owe him." I heard Peter yell to Greg to come inside and when the door shut, Clark managed to say between his grunts: "Greg, remember that $3 I owe you from yesterday? If you want to call it even, you can fuck her in the ass with me." I heard Greg say, "Deal. I haven't had a piece of ass for 3 bucks since I was in 'Nam."

"Wait a minute," Clark said. "I can't take much more standing up. Help me get her down. I'll lay down on my back and after I'm back inside her, you take her ass." They lifted me off of Clark and he lay on his couch. I got on top of him, facing his head, and went to work, grinding my cunt up and down his cock. I felt Greg move behind me and, what with all the sperm that was coming out of my ass, he slid in easy and fast. It was much easier this way and with the way I was fucking Clark, he did not last much longer. Greg moaned as he plunged as deep as he could inside me. He rested a moment, then pulled his spent dick out of my wide-open ass. I lay on top of Clark, exhausted, catching my breath as Greg walked out. I felt Clark pushing me up, so I moved and stood. I pulled my skirt down from around my hips and rebuttoned my blouse. I felt like I had been rode hard and put away wet.

I looked at the clock on his desk, and it said 10 to 9, so I knew I needed to get back to my desk because someone from Parts would be there for his fun with me. I went to the toilet there in the office and with my fingers I straightened my hair as best I could. I looked in the mirror and I looked a mess. I did the best that I could to fix myself and as I did, I could hear men outside the window talking about me. The things they said made me sick with myself even more. I heard a man say, "Man, she is such a whore. She is the worst skank I ever saw. Yesterday she took me down her throat and didn't gag, and then she took Rocky's cock all the way inside of her." Another man said, "No fucking way. Even Jane couldn't take him all the way unless he fucked her in her ass. This new girl took him in her ass, didn't she?" The other man said, "Sure she did, but first he had every bit of his dick up her nasty ass cunt. I tell you, I bet this slut could fuck a horse."

I just stood there with tears in my eyes, I was nothing to these people, nothing but something to screw and talk about. I hated myself for loving the feelings I got from fucking these bastards. I hated the fact that once I got turned on, I would do anything to get my desired pleasures. I hated the fact that I loved sucking these assholes' cocks, giving them pleasure just so they could talk about me the next day as a "fucking skank." I wiped my eyes and decided I better leave before I could no longer hold back my crying, crying that I wanted to do so badly.

I walked out and no one was in the office. I looked outside and there were five men, all standing at or near the bottom of the stairs to the office. I saw that I had to walk past them, past the boys cleaning the cars, across the street again, past the people walking around the new car lot and into the showroom to go back upstairs. Looking at that long, hard walk, I did not want to move, I wanted to go hide, hide somewhere maybe they wouldn't find me. But I knew that wouldn't work. I was Ballard's company whore. I bit my lower lip and walked out the door, down the stairs and past the men. As I did, one of them said, "You come on back again any time you want some more, doll, ya hear?" All the men laughed. I recognized his voice as the son of a bitch who was saying I was a nasty ass skank. I stopped, looked him in the eyes and said, "OK, and when I do, I'll ask just for you." Then I turned to make the very long walk back to my office. As I walked, I told myself: No matter what happens, never leave the main office building again.

I wanted to tell the asshole that said that to me to hold his breath till he ever saw me again or to go fuck himself. I wanted to let him know just what kind of an asshole I thought he was. The worst part of walking back like that was all the sperm that was leaking out of me, running down my legs. I wanted to stop and somehow wipe the insides of my thighs to somehow get rid of it, but how could I without making myself look even worse? I could hear all the catcalls and remarks as I walked back. And the way the couples looking at cars looked at me was a whole other thing. The men who worked at the dealership knew who and what I was; to these people looking at cars, I can't imagine what they thought of me.

I made it to my desk and it was 10 after the hour. I saw Reggie from Parts sitting waiting for me. I said, "Hi, Reggie, I'm sorry I'm late, I got hung up." He said, "Yeah, Mr. Ballard told me you where being delayed over with the used car manager in a meeting and would be a minute or two late." I realized that Ballard must have watched me over in the used car office. I put on a big smile and said, "I was wondering when you and I would get together, Reggie. You know all those times you came over and talked with me, I wondered what it would be like to do you." I was hoping Ballard was listening, I wanted him to believe I wanted this. How could any man think a woman could possibly want to do this? How could any sane man think a woman married to the person she loves could be this kind of woman?

I mean, is it a woman's fault if she gets raped and her body responds to the sex? Does that mean when a woman gets raped that she is a slut or a whore just because she loses it and she ends up climaxing? After all, if she is forced, how can she be held responsible for a normal body function? Ballard was a very sick man; he uses women and he gets off forcing women to do things for his sick, perverted pleasures. He had me right now, but I swear to God (if there is a God), I am going to make him pay and pay dearly for making me act this way day after day, hour after hour. I may not be able to control how much pleasure I get from all this sick sex, but I sure as hell don't have to like being and acting like a street walker.

I put my hand out to Reggie and asked, "What your pleasure? Do you want a nice loving blowjob or are you ready to indulge into some hot pussy?" Reggie smiled, stood up, kissed my hand and said, "How about a little of both?" I replied, "I was hoping you would say that. Now, you do know if we go to the lounge, anyone can come in, don't you? Are you in a sharing mood or would you rather just do it here?" Reggie said, "Oh, no, I ain't doing it here, I don't like it when everyone walks by looking in. I'll make sure it is just me and you in the lounge. That is, unless you, I mean, do you want …?" I stopped him with a finger to his lips and said softly, "Reggie, dear, it is not what I want, it is what you want. For the next hour, I am all yours."

He said, "Good. It is going to be just you and me. Anyone wants part of my hour, they got hell to pay and an ass-whipping coming." He took my hand and we walked down to the lounge. When we got there Reggie pulled out a little handmade sign he had in his shirt; he had some tape in his pocket and he hung up his little sign on the door. I read it and smiled. It said: "Keep out, lounge is closed" and under it was signed, "Reggie, Parts." We went inside and I asked, "Do you think that will stop anyone?" He looked at me, smiled and said, "It always has in the past. You would be surprised just how much pull a parts man has around a dealership. The service people won't fuck with me or, for that matter, will any of the departments. All, and I mean every, part that comes in here goes through my hands. Everyone knows better than to fuck with me or they'll be waiting weeks for a part. Now, did we come here to talk about me or for sex?"

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,355 Followers
12