Blackmailed into Submission

Story Info
Blackmailed into submission by my neighbor.
845 words
4
49.7k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was content with my life and my playtime of closet cross dressing. I worked a regular 8 hour a day job and upon arriving home I would shower and dress up in one of my sexy dresses and have a good playtime session with myself. No one knew any better.

Here I was all dressed including make-up and wig also with some rather nice fake breast molds glued to my chest and feeling rather sexy when a knock comes on my door. I ignored it of course what else could I do. Then along with the knock I hear a girls voice saying its me Brenda from next door.

Brenda just happens to be my 18 year old neighbor whom I watched grow up from childhood. Her parents had both been killed in a car accident and she was living in the house all by herself.

I still said nothing and she persisted. I know what your doing and I've watched you for some time so just open up the door. I still hesitated then she says you have on a black mini skirt and black tank top with some huge breast so just open up.

So what else could I do. Upon opening the door she came in with a grin on her face that told me that she had me now. I was speechless.

It's about time she says as she walks past me and takes a seat on my sofa. Please model for me she says. It's ok I've been watching you for years and not really knowing what I wanted to do about you until now.

I guess you never thought about your house being lower than mine gives me a perfect view thru your blinds. I've got hours of videos of you dressing and playing around jacking off and using toys on yourself. So I am your new Mistress and I want to explore and have some fun with you.

I am in total shock and she is not giving me the chance to say anything. There really isn't anything for me to say. She has me to do as she pleases.

First things first she says. You are to come to my house at 9:00 tonight dressed as you are now for your first session as my submissive slave. If you're not there your pictures will be posted all over the neighborhood and the internet. Don't be late.

I am at a loss. This youngster has me by the balls. I watched her growing up and always thought she was so fucking hot but then she was just a kid and I knew I had no rights to think of her in such a way. I was no pervert. She has been watching me for a long time, I am ashamed to no end. How am I going to even be able to look at her.

I sneak over to her door at 9 and she is waiting with her door open and she ushers me in. Now she says that she has a surprise for me as she blindfolds me and pushes me down on my knees. The next thing I know she has me handcuffed my hands being behind my back.

What the hell do you think your doing I say. Shut the fuck up is her reply and just do as I tell you. My girlfriend Kim is coming over with her boyfriend and your going to help her out with a small problem that she has. Her boyfriend wants head and she does not do that so your going to take care of that for her, understand?

I begin to protest when a get a slap across the face. Relax she says they don't know who you are and they won't unless you don't perform.

A knock on the door has me silenced. Just do as I say. I told you Kim that I could have your little problem solved and here it is. Kim Jack this is Wanda. She will do anything I ask of her and right now I have the urge to see her suck on that big fat cock of yours Jack. So Jack please pull that thing out and let her suck.

For the first time ever I feel a cock brush across my lips. My mouth seems to fall open like I was a pro as I sucked it into my mouth. He was hard that very moment feeling as it grew to way more than I could handle yet he kept shoving it in till it was in my throat. He let out a animal type of moan saying he'd never been deep throated before. I now find out that I had no gag reflex and it was on. The feeling of that cock cutting off my air supply and that cock filling up my throat was like no other. I had no idea that I had such a talent. It wasn't long at all and I found myself being filled with hot cum.

to be continued