Blackmailed Into Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers

As the next song begins, I move straight to him, spreading my legs as I squat on his lap. He begins to put the cigarette down and I take it from him and take a deep drag, blowing the smoke over his face as his hands rest on my hips. I take another drag and push forward until my hard nippled tits are pressed against his hairy chest. I glide my mouth over his and kiss him, teasing his lips with my tongue. As I break the kiss I exhale with a moan and let the smoke escape from my lips. I grind on Adam’s lap and offer him the cigarette. Just as he gets it in, I push my mouth to his and push my tongue into his mouth. As his lips part, I breath in sucking the smoke from him. Again as I break the kiss I slowly let the smoke pour from my lips.

My lap dance with Sam was almost as memorable. While grinding on his lap, Sam entertains himself by pinching and pulling on my nipples. He also whispers nasty little nothings into my ear as the music plays in the background. Sam is wearing a light blue swimsuit and when the music stops and I climb off, I notice that I have left a rather large wet spot on his suit. I bend forward and lick my cunt juice from his suit, which is right over his hard cock. One lick and I look up and tell him that maybe later I can lick the rest for him.

The other guys each get there turn with me on their laps. Each a little different, but each with a very hard cock hiding under their swimsuits. My son tells me to take a break and I go back to the patio bar for another double/quadruple and a smoke. I am quivering with anticipation. My nipples are hard and I absentmindedly run a hand across one. My son waves me back over to the group as he continues his discussion with the other guys.

“So that’s the deal, except this time if you don’t want to pay, I’m afraid you will have to leave. And just so you know what you will be missing if you leave, a little demonstration is in order,” Steven explains as I stand next to my tall, muscular son, with a hand resting on his broad shoulders. He turns to me and orders simply, “Get on your knees bitch and suck my cock.” Oh how I love to hear those words.

Without hesitation, I drop to my knees and lower my son’s swimsuit. His 8” cock is almost already full of blood. With one hand I guide it to my mouth, kiss the head and then push it past my lips. I know this is not to be a leisurely blow job so I work hard and fast. It takes no time for his cock to get fully hard in my mouth and with one hand I reach for his heavy balls and the other around to pull on his ass. I keep this up for a couple of minutes until I feel my son’s hands on the sides of my head. At this point he is fucking my mouth, holding my head still, while he pistons in and out. As Steven’s cock begins to swell and he is about to cum, I know just how to show off my talents and his abilities. I move a hand to his cock and begin to jerk him off while keeping the head in my mouth. As soon as I feel the first shot rising up, I open my mouth wide and stroke him fast, as my son blasts his load of cum into my open mouth. By the time he is done, I have a mouthful of cum, with more running down my chin, neck, and tits.

I make a show of it. I walk around so each guy can see my son’s cum in my mouth and on my body. Then I stop, swallow in a very obvious manner and then walk around so each can now see that it’s gone. Steven hands me a towel and I wipe up anything that didn’t get swallowed.

“So, that’s the deal. $100 for anything you want. Pay up now or leave,” Steve tells he friends. In about thirty seconds there is a $1000 sitting on the table. “There is only one rule, “ Steven explains, “there will be no fighting. If you can’t work out who will do what to where, you will be asked to leave, no refund. As far as I care you can go sit in your car a jerk off and the rest of us will fuck this bitch silly. I will make certain suggestions along the way, just to be helpful, but other than that, you are free to do what you want.” Nods all around, guided mostly by some very hard cocks, shows their agreement to the terms.

I am led back to the table by my son and placed on my back. The table is perfectly sized so I can rest my feet up with legs spread and my head hangs back over the edge in perfect position. Steven then walks around and momentarily chats with each guy.

“Okay, Mark and Charlie,” Steven calls out. In an instant I see Mark standing over my face. He struggles to get his swimsuit over his hard cock as I eye him and lick my lips. He gingerly holds it in his hands stoking it slightly, not sure of himself. I extend my tongue out as far as I can and he moves forward until I can lick the head. From there, his instinct takes over. In a matter of moments his cock is wedged between my lips, sliding slowly in and out. I feel a nudge at my pussy and assume Charlie is ready too. Without missing a beat while Mark fucks my mouth, I reach down and grab hold of Charlie’s cock and pull him to my pussy. Once I have the head inside I let him decide what to do next. And he must be real good at snap decisions, because then next thing I know he is full tilt cock in cunt. He holds it there as my pussy quivers it’s first orgasm around his young meat. From there, it is just a matter of the two setting a good rhythm between them. Charlie would push his cock into my cunt, forcing my mouth onto Mark’s cock. Hands also made time with my tits, pinching, pulling and generally getting me off from the attention. Excess stimulation that had occurred to this point was too much for both though. Mark grunts out, “Oh fuck here it goes,” as he cums in my mouth. At the same time Charlie groans loudly and I feel him filling my cunt with his hot goo.

We continued this way with four more guys, the last one in my mouth, Jason pulled out and shot a creamy load all over my face and tits. I look up and see Steven with David.

David looks at Steven and asks, “Are you sure man?”

“Fuck, yes. I do it all the time, you’ll love it. And since you paid extra, you get a solo run, all to yourself,” my son tells him. Steven then instructs, “Adam, do me a favor and stand behind her head and lift it up so she can watch.”

My head is lifted up and I see David approaching, swimsuit already gone. His cock is hard and I would guess about 6 ½ or 7 inches long. He moves up between my legs and slides into my cum filled cunt. He moves around for a bit and then slides back out. When I feel his cock head pressed against my ass a guttural moan escapes my lips. He pushes gently but steadily and gets the head into my tight hole. All I can do is groan and moan. With several pushes and pulls he is finally balls deep into my ass. Then David gets into it.

“You like cock in your ass don’t you bitch?”

“Mmmm Hmmm,” is all I can answer.

“Well I’m going to fuck your slut ass real good. Use your left hand and pinch your nipples,” he instructs me. I move my hand up and pinch and pull my nipples.

“Now with your right hand, finger your cunt.” My hand moves down and I slide a finger in my pussy while David fucks my hot ass.

“Work it around, get it good and wet. Now pull that finger out and suck your cream and these guy’s cum off your fingers.” I do as I am told and moan each time I bring my hand to my mouth.

“Do you want to cum bitch,” David asks me.

“Oh, yes sir, please let me cum,” I beg.

“What are you?” he demandingly asks.

“I am a cum slut whore, here to be used as you wish,” I reply.

“Do you like what I am doing to you know,” he implores.

“Oh fuck yes! I love you fucking my ass while you make me play with my nipples and finger my cum soaked cunt!” I nearly scream.

“Good, I want you to cum when I start unloading in your ass, do you understand?”

“Yes, sir. I will make myself cum when you cum in my ass,” I answer.

It must have been too much for him. “Now you fucking slut, cum now while I fill your ass with my cum!” he yells at me. And I do, my fingers are working hard and fast on my pussy. My nipples hurt from me pulling and pinching them and when I feel him swell and shoot in my ass, I lose it.

“I’m cumming for you sir. Fuck my slut ass with your hard cock. Oh, fuck I can feel you unloading in my ass and…” I continue not even knowing myself what I said or if anyone else could make it out. As my body starts to relax, I feel David pull out and his cum drip from my ass. I am left panting with my right hand still gently fingering my wet cunt.

“Let’s take a short break and then we can get going again in a few,” Steven tells the group. I sit up and my son hands me a towel which I use to clean up quickly. Then he hands me another drink and lights me a cigarette. I sit up and see the guys hovering around the keg, getting themselves a refill. In contrast to when I first came out, now they were all standing around naked drinking beer, each still with a hard cock sticking out.

I finish my cigarette and look at David. “I better get back to work, this may take awhile,” I giggle. Steven smiles and bends down and kisses my cheek, then calls the guys back over. I spend the next three hours getting fucked and sucking cock. By the end of the night I am covered with cum, and have it dripping out of my mouth, pussy and ass. At least twice, I was triple penetrated, not even knowing who was the ones that did it.

Shortly after midnight, when no one could get it up again, they head out. I take a shower and find my son sitting on the couch watching a porn movie. I curl up next to him and cuddle against his arms. The movie is obviously one of those without much of a plot because all you can hear are a lot of grunts and groans. Steven lights a cigarette and then looks at me.

“So, which one did you like the most?” he asks.

I reach out to touch my son’s hard cock. “I think I like this one the most,” I say. As I work my mouth over my son’s cock, I finally hear a dialog from the movie.

“You like cock in your ass don’t you bitch?”

“Mmmm Hmmm,” is my answer. I guess now my son has more to blackmail me with.


Author’s Note: Your votes and comments are appreciated. My mind is filled with story lines, but it is the votes and feedback that fuel my motivation to write for you. I have more plans for Beth and Steven as well as others, I just need to know that you want to read the continuing saga.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers
12