Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,154 Followers

“I see,” I reply trying to sort through things. “So what happens next.”

“That is basically up to you. How do you feel about this?”

“It’s different than with my Mom. I basically blackmailed her into being my submissive slut slave. Of course now she loves it and is just happy to do whatever I want. How do you think it would be with my Dad?” I ask.

“Well, it’s important to remember that he is still a very powerful and highly respected business man. I would imagine that if you were to get involved, it would be much on the same terms as it is for me now. Actually slightly different. My position is one of serving your Father in the manner he desires. Yes, I dominate him when we are playing, but at the same time, when we are done, he is the boss again. I work very hard to remain clear in my position. Most dominatrix’ would not allow their slaves to have a say, but in my situation, it is my job to get him off when we play. It’s more of a role play on my part,” she explains.

“So how do you propose to get me involved without him getting mad at me and firing you?” I wonder.

“That is a risk that the two of us will have to decide if we are willing to take. And for your part, you will have to put a fair amount of trust in my judgement. I can assure you that what you heard Jack scream last night was real. No, he doesn’t want you to dominate him all the time, but at the same time he does want you to do it.”

“Let’s do it then,” I tell the lovely red head wondering when I will get my chance to give her some of my hard cock.

Later that evening I meet up with Molly. My father thinks I am out with Tamara again, who is actually in another part of the executive house spending time with Charmane. Molly leads my Father in, again on his hands and knees with his head covered in a hood. She places him in the rack with his arms and head secured.

“Jack, before we get started, I need to ask you something.” Molly tells my Dad while running her fingernails over his ass and balls. “If I could arrange it, and it would have to be with your approval, would you like for me to influence Steven to join the company. Do you want Steven to join the company and find out that you want him to use you for his fuck toy?”

My Dad’s voice falters a little as Molly begins to stroke his hardening cock. “Yes, Molly, I think I would like that. Is it wrong for me to want my son that way? What do you think he will think of me?”

“There is nothing at all wrong with that, and being as I make my living knowing people, I think he will be just fine with it. Now, shut your fucking mouth slave,” Molly tells him grabbing and squeezing his balls in her hand until he yelps in pain.

“I have a new toy I am going to try on you. It is supposed to be more realistic. But you will have to earn it first. For the rest of the night, I want you to address me as Master Steven or Master. Do you understand, slave?” she instructs my Father.

“Yes, Master Steven, I understand,” he dutifully replies and I notice my own cock getting harder.

“First you are going to suck my cock for me. Open your slutty mouth so I can fuck your face with my cock,” Molly instructs.

She moves me over in front of my Father and whispers for me to stick my cock in his mouth, but not to cum yet. I do and aim at the opening in the leather hood and ease my cock past my Father’s lips. His tongue immediately begins to swirl around the head and as my cock begins to involuntarily twitch, I wonder if there is any way he can tell it is not the real thing. Molly signals for me to start pushing in deeper and soon I am trying to wedge all of my cock into my Dad’s mouth. I’ll have to admit that his mouth feels good on my cock. I begin to thrust back and forth, keeping his mouth full but not forcing so much in as to gag him. Then Molly leans over my shoulder.

“That’s it bitch. Suck my fucking cock. Suck your son’s cock into your slave mouth,” she orders.

It’s strange but I have to resist the urge to just fuck his mouth and shoot my load down his throat. After fifteen minutes, Molly taps me on the shoulder and pulls me out of his mouth. She stands me to the side and hands me a leather strap.

“Now it’s time to get your bitch ass ready to fuck, slave. Plus you need to be punished for being so rough on Master Steven. He has been good to you, and he will be good to you, but only if you earn it. Are you ready to earn it, slave?” she asks.

“Yes, Master Steven, I want you to be good to me. Please punish me so I will be ready to be good for you,” my Dad whimpers.

Molly, leans over and whispers in my ear, “ He likes a good hard whipping. You can be as rough or as gentle as you want.”

I pull my arm back and land the leather strap across his ass. I get an immense rush as his body jumps and he screams out loud. I wait a few seconds and then strap his ass again, and again his body jumps and he screams. I pick up the pace for a few moments and then stop. Molly tells me to follow her lead.

“Whose cock do you want fucking your slave ass?” she demands to know as I bring the strap down hard.

“Master Steven’s,” my slave Father yells out.

“And where do you want Master Steven to cum?” again punctuated by the strap.

“I need Master Steven’s hot cum in my ass and my mouth,” he replies with tears running down his face.

Molly takes the strap and I take a position behind my father. In a surprise to me, she moves over and takes my cock in her mouth to get me slick with her spit. Then with my cock in her hand, she guides me forward. Just like in the video, she spreads his ass with one hand and guides my cock in with the other. I ease forward pushing just the head in. Then Molly leans up and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I slide in slow. Dad’s slave ass is tight but I have no trouble easing my cock in. I slide in balls deep and then pull back out. I set a slow and steady rhythm, intent on making it last for him and me. Over and over I slowly pull out and slowly push back in. After several minutes of feeling my Dad’s tight ass around my cock, I take the opportunity to pound it into him. I pull out slow again, but instead of easing it back in, I slam my cock hard up his slave butt.

I look at Molly and she is smiling and fingering her pussy. She tells me to make him beg for my cum and I nod.

“You like me fucking your slave ass don’t you Dad,” I ask.

“Oh, God, yes, Master Steven. Fuck my slave ass. Make me your slave. Use my ass for your pleasure,” he cries out.

I pump his ass hard and fast. Molly moves underneath him and places his hard cock in her mouth. She holds still and lets my pounding move his cock in and out of her mouth.

“You want me to cum in your slave ass, don’t you Dad? You need to feel my hot cum pouring inside of you. Once I cum in your ass, you will belong to me and Mistress Molly, understand slave?” I ask.

“Yes, Master Steven. My ass, my whole body will belong to you and Mistress Molly. Use me as you will,” he begs.

“Are you ready for your son to cum up your ass slave?”

“Oh, yes. I’ve waited for so long, fuck my ass son, give me your hot cum, make me your slave.”

In one final push I make my Father my slave. Molly’s hand finds my balls and milks me into my Father’s ass. Her mouth is still sucking and I hear her gulp and imagine that my Father is filling her my mouth while I fill his ass. I keep pumping until I can feel no more cum shooting from my hard cock. I move back and let my cock slide out of my Dad’s ass with a plop. It amuses me to see my cum dripping out of his ass and down to his hairless balls.

Remembering the scene from the night before, I move in front of my Father. I untie the hood so I can see his face. I hold my cock in my hand and aim it at his mouth.

“Time to clean up, slave,” I instruct as my Father opens his mouth to accept the cock that just fucked his ass so well.

Molly has moved out from under him and is now standing next to me. She rubs a hand across one of my nipples and takes my free hand to do the same to her. I turn my head and she parts her lips to kiss me, allowing me to taste my Father’s cum in her mouth. I continue to pump my cock in and out of my Dad’s mouth, feeling his tongue twirl around the head each time I pull back. The attention he is giving my cock plus that of Molly makes my cock begin to harden again.

Molly guides my hands to the sides of Dad’s head. I grab two handfuls of hair and start to fuck his mouth with my cock. I fuck his face hard, stimulated by Molly’s kisses and her hands running over my chest. I a matter of minutes I am ready to cum again.

“Here you go Dad. Your first mouth load of your son’s cum. Learn to like it, cause you’ll be getting a lot more of it,” I tell him. The first shot goes straight to the back of his throat, the second filling his mouth and then I pull out and jerk the rest onto his face.

I slip out afterwards and head back to my room, not wanting to make the first time awkward, remembering what Molly said about when it is over he is still the boss. I fall into a deep sleep and sometime the next morning I am awakened, as I was the day before, with a mouth on my cock.

The talented mouth quickly gets me off and I pull the covers back expecting to see Tamara’s blonde hair. To my surprise what I see is a head covered in a gorgeous shade of red hair. Molly lifts off my cock and lights two cigarettes, handing one to me.

“Sorry, I just had to have some of that for myself. I hope you don’t mind”

“Not at all. There is plenty to go around,” I tell her. “So what happens next?”

“Do you think your sister is submissive or dominant?” she wonders out loud.

“I don’t know. Maybe we need to find out. After all, it is a family business”

Author’s Note: Your votes and comments are appreciated. My mind is filled with story lines, but it is the votes and feedback that fuel my motivation to write for you. I have more plans for Beth and Steven as well as others, I just need to know that you want to read the continuing saga.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,154 Followers
12