Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers

"I think we could all use a drink," I comment. Mom and Sis break their lip lock and look into each other's lust filled eyes before helping each other to their feet.

I open a bottle of champagne as my two sluts take a place on the couch.

"Steven, shouldn't we go to our room?" Mom suggests.

"This is our room Mom. I had us moved when I knew that Nikki would be joining us," I lie having planned the room long before we left home.

"Oh, I see," she says looking again at Nikki.

"So tell me, how long have you been letting the general public look at your hot little body for money," Mom asks my sister.

"I guess about six months or so. You really think I have a hot body, Mom?"

"Oh yes, and a great stage attitude. I bet you make lots of money. I only stripped for about a month myself," Mom informs us. I knew from her performance with the guys last month that she had stripped somewhere before, just never got around to asking her about it.

"I could make more but the club owners are greedy. They not only get to collect on the cover charge, then the high prices for drinks, but we have to give them a cut of our tips a well. But it is better than some of the other places in town. At least I'm not expected to do anything with anybody. Some of those places you are expected to fuck the customers if they want. It's not that I don't do that, it's just I should be able to decide who gets to pay to fuck me," my sister tells us defiantly proud of being a stripper and whore.

"So you think that the club owners could still make decent money even treating the girls better," I ask genuinely curious.

"Fuck yes. Did you see some of those girls in there? A lot of them have the looks, but no drive. They dance like they are stoned. Even the ones that aren't stoned," she tells us with a laugh. "No, with proper management and someone teaching these girls how to dance, and how to hustle, everyone would make a ton. And since you have a ready supply of girls from all the colleges here, you don't have to put up with some of the skanks you find in other places."

"How would you do it different?" I ask my sister.

She gives our Mother and me a fairly detailed run down of how she thinks the business should be run, even breaking down overhead expenses for the club. She concludes her summary with, "I just wish I could put those guys out of business. Someone needs to show them how to run a classy AND profitable business."

"I agree," says Mom who I sometimes forget does have a BS in Business, "The company sets the stage, so to speak, but it's really up to the employees to make it a success. You get highly motivated employees and excellent management and a strip club, no, a gentleman's club can be a very successful endeavor."

"Something to look into," I comment deciding that J&E would be expanding operations again. "But for now, I have other things in mind. Ladies, would you care to join me?" I ask taking the bottle of champagne and heading towards a bedroom.

We all take our clothes off and Mom and Nikki climb on the bed beside each other.

"Are these all you?" Mom asks while toying with one of her daughter's tits.

"Not quite, some is benefit of blowing a plastic surgeon for a month," my sister smiles.

"They are very nice," Mom says before bending her head to take a hardening nipple into her mouth.

Nikki places a hand on the back of Mom's neck as Mom licks and sucks at her daughter's tits. Soft moans escape my sister's lips. Mom works her way back up Nikki's neck, kissing along the way. She moves her mouth to Nikki's ear and nibbles and licks causing my sister to writhe on the bed. Mom's mouth kisses down Nikki's cheek until the are mouth to mouth again, Mom kneeling over daughter's hot body.

As they kiss, Nikki's hands begin to roam over Mom's tits, pinching the nipples causing a gasp into her daughter's mouth. I watch as Nikki's hands move down and find Mom's clean shaven pussy. Nikki lets a finger slide through Mom's hot pussy lips and strokes her slightly. She then pushes the finger in and works it in and out for several minutes before removing her hand. She brings her hand up and breaking a kiss holds the finger to Mom's mouth.

"Lick your cunt juice from my finger, slut," Sis commands Mom.

Mom opens her mouth and licks and sucks her pussy juice from her daughter's finger.

"Roll her over on her back and sit on her face," I instruct Nikki.

Mom rolls over submissively and allows her daughter to place her pussy over her mouth, waiting for instructions.

"Lick my pussy, bitch. I want to feel your slut tongue deep in me. I want you to fuck me with your tongue. Do a good job and we may let you cum too," Nikki tells her with natural talent at dominating.

I watch from a chair stroking my 8" cock in my hands. I climb on the bed unable to resist any further and with cock in hand aim into my sister's pussy. I feel my balls rest on Mom's forehead as I start to push in and feel her tongue on my shaft and Nikki's pussy as I enter her.

"Finger her pussy," I tell my sister, "See how much you can get in her."

She does and I feel Mom's breathing quicken on my balls as she licks them and my cock and her daughter's pussy.

"Hey Bro, do me a favor?" Nikki asks.

"Would you mind pulling our and aiming a little higher. I really want this slut to finish licking my pussy out," she asks me.

"Your wish is my command. And it's been my wish for along time," I tell her easing out of her wet pussy. "Hey slut, help me get my cock in your daughter's ass," I instruct our Mom.

She takes hold of my cock and while steady licking Nikki's slit, guides me to my sister's ass. I slide in wet from her own juice and shouldn't be too surprised at how easy she can take me.

"That's much better," Nikki tells me, "I got four fingers in the slut's cunt right now. I'm gonna try for more. Keep licking my pussy, bitch. And keep your eyes open so you can watch your son fuck his sister's ass."

The pace all around picks up. My slut Mom is breathing hard and fast licking Nikki's pussy. I start to slam harder and faster into my sister's ass, feeling my balls as they run over my Mom's face on each thrust.

"That's it," Nikki starts to scream, "Fuck my ass good Steven. You got this bitch's cunt stretched out good from your big cock. I got my whole hand in her and I'm fisting her hot slutty cunt. Suck my clit you fucking slut bitch," Nikki commands.

I pump my cock into my sister's ass for all I am worth. I can feel Mom working overtime on her daughter's wet snatch and I hear the squishing sounds of Nikki fisting our Mother. I'm just about there, I just need that one final motivation.

My Mother provides it. She is cumming from the fisting she is getting and screams into Nikki's pussy while she tries to get her daughter off with her mouth. I push in deep and let the first two blasts of cum fill my sister's ass. I then pull out and jerk the rest off on my sister's pussy and Mom's slutty face, watching her lick her daughter's pussy and my cum.

"Oh fuck, yes. That's it. That's it you fucking bitch. Lick your son's cum off your daughter's pussy. Make me cum you slut. Do it now. Make me cum now you whore or I'll fist your ass too. Clit. Lick and suck on my clit you fucking…"

I've noticed that my sister gets very vocal when she cums, and that you can never understand her after a certain point. I watch as Nikki continues to grind her pussy over Mom's face, finishing up what looked like a very intense cum. I move around just in enough time to see my sister easing her arm out of our Mom's pussy as she thumbs her clit again. Mom grabs Nikki around her legs and holds on as she cums again herself.

Once we are all untangled, I pour us all a glass of champagne.

"So when do we open this gentleman's club," my sister asks.

"Soon," I tell her. "The plans are already in the works. I just need to talk to Molly about a few details."

"Who's Molly," my Mom wants to know.

"She's the Operations Manager at J&E. You'll be meeting her in a couple of days. You'll like her, and I know she will like you," I tell our Mom.

"Hi, everybody!" Jessica calls from the doorway. "Did I miss anything?"

I turn to my Mom and Sister and we all break up laughing.

Author's Note: Your votes and comments are appreciated. It is the votes and feedback that fuel my motivation to write for you. I have more plans for the Blackmailed, I just need to know that you want to read the continuing saga.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers
12