Blackmailed Milf Ch. 01

Story Info
They both had needs, would she succumb.
5k words
4.44
232.8k
54
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

My daughter Tania was having her nineteenth birthday on Wednesday and although she would be at the University that day, she decided to come home for the weekend and have a family and friends birthday celebration.

I had even talked my husband Paul into having the whole weekend off work. He had his own business, seemed to have to work twelve hours a day for six days a week, and was always so tired when he got home. Hopefully with some rest for him I might get some needs of my own needs satisfied. I may be forty two years old, but once every few month as it had been this last year, is just not enough.

My younger sister Lisa, the 'hottie' I call her, and her boring arrogant husband were also coming, along with her children. If I could get a few drinks in her, she would be great fun.

My son Ryan turned eighteen 18 a few months back. He was at a local college so came home every night and had promised to help with the food preparation on the day, together with his best friend David. These two had been close friends for years now. Their main interest in life was getting the rusty old 1964 Chevelle they had in the garage back in running order and/or playing computer games. Girls it seemed had not become a main interest as of yet.

Unlike myself who at eighteen was practically a sex fiend, and was called the 'cum guzzling dumpster slut' for my need to suck cocks at every opportunity. I was twenty one when I met Paul, and he appreciated my talents and he especially liked the fact that I was small and petite being only 5ft.2in and 110lbs, a year later we were married and have been together 20 years now. Moreover, I am proud to say, still just 112lbs.

On the day of the party, I was up early leaving Paul in bed to get some rest after another hard week for him. The two boys never came to help, no surprise there, but with the help of local friends, we had a good spread of food put out by 4pm, together with a plentiful supply of wine and beer.

I am not much of a smoker; a pack lasts me two weeks. With everything ready, I escaped to the bottom of the garden with a glass of wine and a cigarette to unwind to what I call my garden smoking bench, which I always enjoy.

In the mean time, Paul and the boys were playing with the old Chevy in the garage as Tania arrived with a girlfriend from the University. They all were chatting as I came back in from the garden and of course I have to give the orders to go get cleaned up and dressed for the evening.

Paul jumped in the bath and I jumped in the shower to get cleaned up, while the kids used their own bathroom to get ready. I was out first and as it was quite warm, I put on a nice summer dress. I would have liked to have gone without a bra as my breast are quite small but my nipples seemed to be permanently sticking out and grow even more with any stimulation, therefore a padded bra is a must to look a reasonable size and appear respectable. The dress was quite short though, and Paul always liked me showing off my legs.

I had already gone downstairs and was greeting guests as Paul came down and he took over that duty while I helped Tania go through all her birthday gifts.

"Oh my, look at that, I used to have son like you, but he was always scruffy."

I joked as Ryan made an appearance dressed in a crisp white shirt, tailored grey trouser and even a tie.

"Awe Ma! Stop it." He said while laughing.

I went over to him gave him a hug and told him he looked so handsome and thanked him for the effort.

"Oh my God! There is another one." I virtually screamed. As all head turned, to see David walk in dressed the same.

"You look so handsome; you deserve a hug and a kiss as well."

"Umm! You smell nice." David said as I kissed his cheek. I caught his eyes looking down my cleavage as we spoke.

"Not much there to see I am afraid." I told him. "But do check out Tania's friend, she is well stacked." We both laughed.

The party went very well, the food and drink lasted and I even got my sister singing after plenty of wine, which was enjoyed by all except her miserable husband. I had wanted to chat with her about her situation with him but never got the chance. The music was loud and I was glad to see David dancing with Tania, and Ryan with her friend, and a dirty thought did cross my mind wondering if my kids were going to get lucky tonight. Paul was also in good form, chatting to everybody and seeming to have a great time. This made me happy.

By 10pm most people have drifted off, I was feeling the effect of all the wine I had drunk. I topped up my glass, grabbed my cigarettes, and retreated down to my smoking bench at the bottom of the garden for a little bit of peace and quiet for ten minutes, hoping the night air might clear my head a little.

I was just sitting there in the blackness when an arm came around me from behind, went straight down my cleavage, and started to play with my nipples, then my neck was being kissed and nuzzled and my ear licked.

"Thanks Paul, I need some affection right about now."

His other hand went down my body, and I knew where it was going. I pulled my dress up, pulled my panties to one side, and opened my legs wide, the hand arrived at my clit, gently stroked and teasing. I was getting wetter by the second as his finger curled inside me, and the side of his thumb stimulating my clit as he worked in and out.

"Come around and fuck me." I pleaded

His hand left my pussy and my breast for what I presumed was to come around and fuck me, and nothing. I turned around after a few seconds and there was nobody there, I looked up and down the garden and nobody was there. I could still hear the music and see the lights from the house. My hand had already begun to finish what had been started. I sat there, my legs splayed out with my fingers frantically rubbing my clit, my mind imagining it was a young horny man doing it to me. I squeezed my legs together as the orgasm hit me, trying to hold the feeling inside of me for a longer time.

I had to have another cigarette after that, and I was now convinced that it had all been a wine induced dream. I tidied myself up and headed back to the house where the party had virtually ended and the last few stragglers were just leaving. Tania and her friend had already gone to bed, David said he would be back in the morning to help me tidy up, as if I believed that, but I was too tired to clean up then. Paul insisted we get straight to bed and we did.

I woke up early, and immediately decided I needed to be fucked, I crawled down the bed and took Paul's soft cock in my mouth. He soon stirred as the feelings got to him and with a big yawn, he said.

"The perfect wake up call, thank you."

I crawled up his body and sat astride him, lowering myself slowly on to his now hard cock. His hand went down and teased my clit with the end of his cock until he got the first inch inside, I lowered myself straight down and quickly got his full length inside me and I had my first orgasm. His hand came up, pulled, and twisted my now huge nipples, in just the ways he knew I loved. I continued to ride him hard, doing all the work while he lay there smiling right at me. He tried hard to hold off cumming until I started to squeeze his cock internally and within seconds he erupted inside me and I came for the second time. I rolled off him and we both lay there fully sated.

A few minutes of rest and I jumped into the shower. When I was coming out of the bathroom, I noticed Paul had fallen asleep again so I left him to get his rest while I headed downstairs to do the party cleanup with a spring in my step.

"I do not believe this!" I shouted loudly.

I looked around amazed, the complete party area had been cleaned up, and everything was back as it should be. And there sat Ryan, David, Tania and her friend, drinking coffee. I rushed round all the kids giving big hugs and kisses in appreciation, David was last, and the cheeky boy even felt my ass as I hugged him the others never saw that. I just smiled and let it go; I put it down to the exuberance of youth. We had a great Sunday family day all together and I was very happy.

Monday came and went, Tania had gone back to her University, Paul was back to working all hours and Ryan was at college, and I was back to being alone for ten or twelve hours a day. Everything was normal until Wednesday, when David turned up at midday, this in itself was not unusual as he often came in for coffee if he was in the area on a weekday and we have often spent an hour chatting.

"I have something to show you." He said looking very serious, and passed me an envelope.

I opened the envelope to find a photograph of me on the garden bench taken on the night of the party at the point of my orgasm, the picture was not very clear but it was obvious who it was and what I was doing. I just stared at not saying a word, waiting for what he had to say. He went to the refrigerator pulled out a can of soda and said.

"Let's sit outside in the sunshine and chat." I followed him outside and sat waiting.

"Here is the deal; you obviously do not want this going on the Internet so how about we do a trade?"

"How much do you want?" I said, trying to sound a bit tough.

"For this one and only copy of this print, you have to give me a blow job." He said smiling.

"Absolutely not, that's disgusting; I am old enough to be your Mother!" I screamed at him.

"Ok! Then it will go on the Internet. I did hear than you are quite a cock-sucking expert when you were my age.

"Wait! Let me think."

"Shit!" I thought. He must have taken the picture while hidden in a bush or somewhere, there was no way I could let this go on the Internet and he knew it. And how did he know about my past? I looked straight at him, and all the trust I had in him was gone. Nevertheless, there was a tinge of excitement in all this.

"If I do this you must never tell anybody, do you agree? And also there are no more copies of this picture roaming about, correct?"

"This is the only print and I shall keep it our secret." He said as he dropped his trousers and underwear to the floor.

I sat and stared at his cock for at least a minute comparing it to the many I had seen over the years and was quite impressed, nice tight balls and a good seven, maybe eight inches in length and hard as a rock in anticipation. My excitement level was rising and I knew I wanted to do this, as he took the two steps toward me and thrust his cock in my face. My hand reached out and started to stroke the length and cup the balls in my hand. I pulled him closer and twirled the head of his cock with licks from my tongue and gradually taking more of him into my mouth. David held my head lightly as I increased the pace and got virtually his whole length down my throat. His breathing got heavier and his thrusting got stronger, I tried to slow the pace but it was too late, jets of cum went down my throat, which I easily swallowed and sucked even harder to get every drop I could get. His cock slipped from my mouth but I continued to hold it with my hand as I looked up at him and smiled.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"You are incredible." He said. "What a secret we have."

"And make sure it stays that way!" I said.

"Damn! You are rock hard again already." I said as I continued to pull him. "Do you always get hard so quick?"

Before he could reply I started to really masturbate him with my hand at quite a pace, knowing that a second orgasm for him would take longer to achieve. After a good three or four minutes of frantic wanking on my part of his cock, and squeezing his balls, I could feel him getting close and took him back in my mouth for his salvo of cum which followed in seconds, I took it all down and his cock did go soft this time.

"That's it, you are done! The blackmail is paid. Time for you to leave." I barked at him.

I turned and walked back into the house, picked up the photo and envelope and burned them in the sink. I looked outside to make sure David had left, then I went in the living room and sat on the sofa, with my mind in turmoil. Had I made the right decision? Would he keep quiet? Did I do it because of the photo or because of something else? Did I actually enjoy doing it? Of course I did. I answered myself. It was just the worry of being caught that worried me the most and hung heavily in my head. I lay back on the sofa with the thought of that young hard cock going up into me, while my hand went down the front of my panties to tend to the lust in my loins with a good old teasing of the little man in the boat.

Fortunately, I saw David a few times over the following week and everything appeared as it always was. All of my fears were put to rest, although, perhaps subconsciously I did make an extra effort the following Wednesday to look good, just in case he came in for lunch. He did not of course, which deflated me slightly but things changed the following Tuesday. Ryan and David were working on the Chevelle in the garage all evening; so about 10pm, David came into the kitchen for a can of soda, while I was folding the laundry and said.

"I may come in for lunch tomorrow, will you be about?" He said with a glint in his eye.

"Of course David, I will get you a snack ready." I said virtually stammering the words out.

"Great." He said. "I fancy something tasty." He said smiling.

I turned back to my laundry folding, to hide my blushing face and he stroked my ass as he left the kitchen and returned to the garage, leaving me in no doubt that something was going to happen the following day. My mind was racing and my body was wanting, that night in bed.

By morning, I had regained my composure, he probably just wants another blowjob, I thought, but still made an effort with myself, I put on a long skirt and a simple blouse, nothing too sexually overt but my hair and makeup were in place.

David arrived at midday, I noticed immediately he was carrying another envelope. He wanted to sit outside again; he walked directly out through the doors and sat at the patio table while I brought his lunch I had prepared for him outside. Without saying a word, he started to eat.

"What's in the envelope?" I asked.

He threw it across the table at me. I ripped it open to find another photo of me, far worse than the previous one. In this one you can see clearly my hand pulling my panties too one side and my pussy in full view. I stared for a while at the photo, and then stared at him.

"And what do I have to do to get this one from you." I said, trying to sound really annoyed.

"We can talk after I finish eating." He said.

I sat there fuming with trepidation and excitement knowing he was going to drag this out. He finished eating, sat back in his chair and smiled at me.

"I am very fair person; you gave me a blowjob, so the cost of this photo is allowing me to do the same to you."

My heart was pounding when he made that suggestion, it had been a very long time since my pussy had received that pleasure, something Paul have never shown any interest in doing. Just the thought got me wetter by the second in anticipation.

"Again, what choice do I have? Are you sure you would not prefer money instead? How many more photos are there? This has got to stop it cannot go on!" I said, hoping I sounded a tad outraged but silently praying he would not change his mind and want the money instead.

"Let's get a blanket and go sit by your bench, bring some tall ice drinks and we can have a picnic." He grabbed a couple of seat cushions and head off toward my bench.

I went inside, got a blanket and a couple of tall iced sodas. I took a few deep breaths and wandered down to my bench. I found him just beyond the bench, behind the bush where the photos must have been taken from, then I spread the blanket out and David arranged the cushion as a headrest for us both. We both lay back letting the sun get to us and then sitting back up to sip our drinks. The air seemed so sexually charged as I awaited his move. I did not have to wait long as he leaned over and pulled my skirt up to my waist.

"No underwear, you wanton thing, those pubes so nicely trimmed. It's as if you expected me to visit down here." He said knowingly.

"Get on with it." I snapped.

With that he rolled over, opened my legs and lay in between them. I felt his tongue licking my inner thigh, first one side, then the other, moving very slowly upward. I had my eyes squeezed tightly shut waiting for the moment he hit home. He slowly licked my labia lips, circling my clitoris until the first flick with his tongue on my clit made me gasp; my juices flowed as my sexual arousal got to a peak. I pushed my hips forward to bring his tongue into more contact; my arms stretched down to grab his head and pull him tighter into me, his tongue went inside me and curled up in a rapid movement. My body then shook as the first orgasms hit and my hips bucked as the waves of lust went through me.

I wanted to hold his head with my legs but his arms prevented me. Suddenly I felt at least two fingers going in and out of me. David's mouth left my pussy, I could hear him taking a drink, and then his mouth returned, to my heated pussy and was cooled with the ice in his mouth, which felt strange, but quite wonderful. His hands snaked up my stomach under my blouse and with an ice cube in each hand he teased my nipples, and I rose to meet his fingers as he tweaked them in the way I loved. Another orgasm was coming and I needed more.

"Fuck me David. Fuck me hard."

I felt his tongue and hands leave me, then I heard the rustle of clothing. My legs were raised onto his shoulders; the cushion he had been laying on was pushed under my ass to raise his target. My hands went down to guide him in unnecessarily and my engorged labia lips gave him an easy target, the feelings I had as the first few inches entered were amazing. He slowly pushed home the full length I could feel the veins in his cock rippling through my insides

"Harder." I squealed.

David started to pound into me at a furious pace; I felt that I may be bruised all over but was past caring at this point. Within a minute he came, his cum going deep inside of me with another orgasm washing over me at the same time. David slowed to a stop, with his cock still inside me. He took a drink from his glass and passed it to me for a sip, which I needed.

"We are not finished yet." He said.

"Who taught you how to do all this?" I gasped.

"Very good teachers." He laughed. "I will tell you one day."

As we were talking, I could feel his cock starting to get hard again, inside of me, I needed a change of position so I suggested I get on my knees and he enters from the rear. Any inhibitions I had with this young man had long gone, my own lust and need were the only thing on my mind as he sat back allowing his cock to leave me. I quickly turned over and buried my face in the cushion and with my ass in the air; he quickly filled my pussy again. The pounding started again, this time of course for far longer, as he continued to plunge his whole length into me then out again, sometimes even coming right out and making me panic to get it back in again. His hand came around onto my breast pulling my nipples and twisting them like never before. I was in ecstasy. I wanted this full feeling to last as long as I could keep it. His breathing told me he was close to cumming again, and I raised my hip to meet his downward thrusts as the third or fourth orgasms seared through me. David gave a great big sigh as he filled me once again.

David rolled to the side after coming out of me, and then lay on his back alongside me panting with exhaustion. Whereas I lowered my knees down and stayed with my face in the cushion. My mind in turmoil and admitting to myself that I had just had the best fucking I have ever experience in the last twenty years of my life. Of course, reality started to set in, but before I could compose myself. He said.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12