Blackmailed: Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,317 Followers

Jeff started taunting me, "I'm going to add my cum to your asshole now, boy. You better get ready, cause I Haven't cum in a few days. My balls are nice and full. I want to fill you so full of my hot cum, that it spills out your mouth. You hear me boy? I'm going to overload your ass with my cum."

I could barely speak over my own tortured sobs. Marty finally took pity on me and said, "Ok, boy. You take what Jeff gives you and be grateful, and then I will let you cum. But you better do a good job, or I'll put a cock ring on you. I'll fuck you every day at least twice a day. I won't let you cum, until your balls are filled with so much cum, that balls force it all out of your cock. That could take another week, boy."

I looked at Marty in horror, as I took in what he said. I then focused on Jeff's cock in my asshole. I clinched my asshole as hard as I could and held it clamped down around Jeff's hard cock. Jeff moaned loudly, as he felt my asshole tighten around his cock. Jeff moaned out, "That's it boy. Keep your asshole nice and tight for me. You take my hard cock. Take it all and love it. Get ready for my cum. Get ready boy."

I moaned back between sobs, as my body was being wrecked by his hard and deep thrusts. I felt Jeff's cock twitch inside my asshole. Jeff then moaned loudly as he slammed his cock in deeper than ever. I then felt a massive load of hot cum fill my asshole. Jeff was right, I had never felt this much cum fill my asshole before. I moaned at the feeling, as I felt spray after spray of his hot cum fill my asshole to the brink of bursting out of my asshole. But Jeff just kept pumping his hard cock in and out of my asshole. I thought he would never stop pumping cum into my asshole. I began to worry about letting his cum leak out. I clinched my asshole as tight as I could, in hopes to keep all of the cum inside me.

Jeff finally spent himself inside me. He stopped pumping his cock into my asshole and let his cock come to rest inside me, as it slowly softened. I moaned as I felt my asshole was full of their cum. Jeff must have cum at least three times the normal amount that I was used to. I tried to calm my breathing and will my ball to stop hurting, with the knowledge of my release that was soon to come.

Jeff then let his softened cock fall out of my asshole. I slumped over the padded table as I looked over to Marty and Bill. I watched as Bill leaned down and whispered something into Marty's ear. Marty apparently liked what he had heard because he nodded and looked back to me. I was beyond speaking. I was as submissive as I have ever been. I knew that Sir would only let me cum, if I did as I was told. Marty and Bill were both stroking their hard cocks and looking at me with predatory smiles on their faces. A since of foreboding washed over me.

I must have shown a look of fear on my face, because Marty and Bill both chuckled as they looked back at me. Marty then stood up and walked to the closet. He then wheeled out some kind of folded chair, that I had never seen before. Marty then unfolded it and looked at me. Marty had me take off my shorts. I moaned as I felt the relief of having my painfully hard cock and sore balls finally free of my tight shorts. Marty then pulled me to him and positioned me on the leather padded device. My stomach, chest, and thighs were held up on the pads supporting the full weight of my body. My legs and arms were held apart, so I was immobile. My ass cheeks were spread apart, by how wide my legs were being spread. My cock and balls hung freely. My head and asshole were held in place at waist height.

Marty asked me, "Well now boy. So you need to cum, do you? Well Bill and I are happy to oblige you, by fucking your asshole and mouth until we unload another batch of our man seed into your holes."

My eyes widened in fear of another rough anal pounding, that would make my balls and cock hurt even more. I let out a quiet whimper and sob. Marty was quick to add, "Don't worry boy. While I am fucking your asshole and you are sucking Bill's cock, Jeff here will suck your cock until you cum as much as you can. Jeff, how does sucking my boy's cock dry sound? You can make him cum as much as you want. I don't care if he cums ten times down your throat, but as long as I am fucking his asshole and he is sucking Bill's cock, you are not to stop sucking my boy's cock. You good with that?"

Jeff smiled widely and said, "Yeah, you know I love to suck on a twinky's boy cock. I bet I make him cum so much that he begs me to stop."

Jeff then dropped down below me and massaged my sore balls. I whimpered at the feeling. Jeff continued to gently massage my sore balls and eventually work them so they no longer hurt as much. I felt my hard cock leaking precum, as I moaned loudly at Jeff's soothing touch. I almost screamed in pleasure, when I felt Jeff tongue lick my piss slit. Bill took this opportunity and shoved his hard cock into my open mouth. I was surprised, but quickly my training took over and I began to suck his hard cock.

I began bobbing my head up and down his cock shaft as I moaned. I felt a warm mouth engulf my hard cock and begin a slow suction. I moaned around Bill's hard cock, as my head spun in pleasure. Without warning, Marty drove the entire length of his cock into my asshole. My asshole was already over filled with hot cum, and I heard and audible "squishing" sound as Marty's cock splashed into and through the river of cum that I had held precariously inside me asshole. I knew that at any time, if I lost concentration, I could let the cum come spraying out of my asshole.

Marty picked that thought from my head as he warned, "Now remember boy, a proper place for a man's cum is in a boy's asshole or stomach. A good boy never spills a drop. You've been a very good boy so far. You better not start spilling a drop of cum. Any failure on your part will be met with harsh consequences. Do you understand me, boy?"

I mumbled out an affirmative answer around Bill' hard cock. Marty then patted my ass cheeks and started to fuck my asshole. Marty moaned as he enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock plunging into my cum filled ass. Marty moaned, "Damn, my boy's asshole is fit to burst with out man seed. How much cum did you pump into his ass, Jeff. Oh, yeah. I can feel it coating my hard cock when I fuck into his ass."

Jeff could only mumble, as he continued to suck my hard cock.

Bill laughed at Marty as he said, "Well, You're always the one who say's its hot to fuck a cum filled asshole. Now you have one to fuck all you want. What are you complaining about?"

Marty was fucking my asshole deep and hard, but I was being held by the leather padded stock so securely that I was able to suck Bill's hard cock as I wanted. Marty just moaned loudly again, he concentrated on fucking my asshole good and deep. Bill felt his own balls begin to tighten as he realized I was about to make him cum. He briefly thought about making me slow down so he could draw out his pleasure, but feeling me move to deep throat his cock made him change his mind.

Bill began to moan, as he stood there with my mouth engulfing his hard cock. I had his cock head buried in my throat and was swallowing as fast as I could. My throat muscles were massaging his cock head so much, that he knew he was seconds away from cumming. Bill allowed me to pick choose the way and speed that I worked his cock.

I was feeling my own balls tighten as I felt a rising of my own cock in Jeff's talented mouth. I moved my head back to concentrate on sucking Bill's cock head. I ran my tongue over his piss slit, as I loud moan came from Bill. I then began bobbing my head up and down on Bill's hard cock, sucking as hard as I could. Bill's moans grew louder, until they ceased all together. I felt Bill's cock twitch in my mouth, just before his hard cock erupted with a spray of hot cum. My mouth was filled with Bill's man seed. I swallowed as fast as I could and continued sucking his cock.

Bill's cock let a few more spurts of cum loose in my mouth, before it began to soften. I slowed my pace and sucked lazily, as I prepared to suck him hard again. Then at the height of my attention of sucking Bill's cock and savoring the feeling of his hot cum sliding down my throat, Jeff suddenly upped the speed and sucked harder on my own cock. I screamed around Bill's hard cock, as I felt all my muscles go rigid and tense. My orgasm hit me like a bomb. My cock exploded out a six day build up of my boy cum, right down Jeff's waiting throat.

I heard a moan coming from below me, as Jeff enjoyed the flood of my boy cum. Marty was busy fucking my asshole, when he saw the chain reaction of Bill cumming and then my own orgasm. Marty began to pick up the pace as my orgasm caused my asshole to tighten around his hard cock. Marty moaned loudly as he rammed his hard cock deep into my cum filled ass and shot his second load of man cum deep into me. I moaned as I felt another load of hot cum add to my already overloaded ass.

I remembered to keep my asshole clinched to hold it all inside me. Marty was now thrusting his softened cock in and out in a lazy fashion. He knew that if he fucked me long enough, that his cock would get hard again. He intended to pump at least one more load of his man seed into my boy hole, before he let me rest. Jeff was busy, as he continued to suck my still hard cock deeply. We all knew that I was so full of cum, that I could stay hard for at least two more orgasms. Bill was enjoying my lazy pace, as I continued to suck his softened cock. Bill intended to let me suck him until he was hard again, but he was still unsure as to where he would shoot his load.

Oblivious to Bill's inner dialogue, I continued working Bill's softened cock. I enjoyed this lazy moment of me sucking Bill's cock back to life, Marty working his softened cock in and out of my cum flooded asshole, and Jeff sucking my boy cock. Marty let out a deep moan as I felt the first twitch of his cock. I knew he would soon grow back to full hardness inside me. I smiled around Bill's cock as I felt a similar twitch in my mouth. I teasingly ran my tongue over his piss slit, making his body tremble and his cock jump.

Jeff moaned loudly as he enjoyed sucking my cock deep into his throat. I moaned at the feeling of finally being allowed to cum. I felt Marty's cock begin to fill my asshole again, as his cock hardened. Bill's cock was right behind Marty's, as I felt it begin to fill my mouth and throat once again. Bill placed his hand on my head and guided me to bob my head up and down as I sucked his cock. I was happy to comply.

I was already cataloguing the things that Bill enjoyed, for use when I was turned over to him this weekend. I knew he liked to lick my asshole deeply. I knew now how he preferred me to suck his cock. I also knew he liked to fuck my asshole deep and rough doggie style. Bill hadn't ordered me to lick his asshole, yet. So I wasn't sure he liked that.

I thought of all the positions that Marty had used to fuck my asshole. I have been fucked doggie style, standing up while I was bent over, riding his cock while he was laying down or sitting, and he also enjoyed fucking me when I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders. Bill was going to have the use of both of my holes all weekend, so there was no telling what all we would do. I felt a slight twitch in my own cock, as my second orgasm had snuck up on me. My thoughts on this weekend had distracted me, as Jeff had expertly sucked my cock.

I suddenly stiffened and moaned loudly around Bill's cock, as I felt my second load of cum spray into Jeff's mouth. I heard Jeff moan as he continued to suck my cock and swallow my cum. Marty laughed as he said, "Well boy, that's the second time you have cum since you got here. Jeff works fast, doesn't he?"

I could only moan in reply. Marty had now begun to pick up speed and depth in my asshole, as his cock was now fully hard. I briefly thought back to the first time that Marty had fucked me. How far I had come since Marty had blackmailed me in order to have me suck his cock and fuck my virgin asshole. The thought of that afternoon still turned me on. Bill's cock was also hard again and now filled my mouth and throat. I continued to bob my head up and down as I sucked his cock shaft, as per his instruction.

My own cock was still hard, but very sensitive now. It was torture for me every time Jeff would run his tongue over my cock head or piss slit. I was immobile, so I couldn't stop him anyways. I knew I had at least one more load of cum in me, before I was completely exhausted. Jeff was busy working my cock, for just that outcome. Bill had his head thrown back and was quietly moaning as I continued sucking his bog hard cock.

Bill had finally decided that he would cum in my asshole again. He wanted to fuck my boy hole longer this time, so he pulled my head off of his cock and turned over onto his stomach. Bill presented me with his asshole, which I was happy to see was also shaved smooth. Marty had given Bill a questioning look, as he continued to bury his hard cock in my asshole. Bill explained as he said, "If I let this boy suck my cock for much longer, I would definitely cum. I want to fuck him deep and hard and shoot my next load up that asshole."

Marty smiled at Bill's decision. Marty had built up so much speed that I could barely catch my breath from his deep anal pounding of my ass. Bill smirked as I buried my tongue in his asshole saying, "This boy of your's is a real find. I'm going to enjoy him this weekend. I gotta find me a fuck boy of my own. How'd you manage to get so lucky with this one?"

Marty was fucking my asshole so deep and hard, that he had trouble following Bill's words. I was having trouble as well, as my boy hole was being thoroughly rampaged, my cock was being sucked towards my third orgasm, and I was licking furiously in Bill's asshole. Marty finally growled out, "I caught him on one of my camera's jerking off as he watched me fucking you right here. He was standing outside that window. Which is one reason that I keep the curtains completely closed now. I called him over about a week later and showed him the video. Little guy actually proposed to give me a cut of his lawn mowing money."

Bill laughed at this. Marty continued with the story, saying, "Well, then I told him about showing his parents or the police that video. He begged me not to and said he'd do anything. Well, I had him suck my cock. Then I fucked his asshole while he screamed about how much it hurt, and begged me to slow down. But he stopped complaining when he felt my cock start to punch his little prostate. Boy turned into a slut then. He actually came, right before I did. I filled this boy's asshole with my cum and he loved it. He's been my fuck boy ever since."

Marty was really fucking my asshole hard now. He was really turned on my telling that story. I was moaning into Bill's asshole as I felt Marty plunging hard into me. Bill defensively, "Hey now. I don't usually play the bottom bitch. I just let you fuck me, because you won the Super Bowl bet. I hadn't taken a cock up my ass in years. Hmm...maybe I should leave my curtains open when I'm fucking a guy. I could catch my own fuck boy. I'll need some cameras, though."

Marty had a death grip on my hips as his thrusts had reached a new level of speed and depth in my asshole. I was moaning louder and my voice had cracked several times, as I was viciously fucked. Marty answered Bill, saying, "No, you gotta be careful there. I got lucky that this one turned out to be suck a cock slut. He could just have easily run away when he saw me pounding your asshole. Best to just go about getting a fuck boy the usual way. Plenty of cock curious guys hang out in the saunas. Just pick one."

Bill laughed at that choice of cruising spots. Marty turned his full attention back to my asshole as he worked his way up to cumming again. I took Marty's silence to mean that he would soon add more hot cum to my ass, that was already barely holding the cum inside me. I tightened my ass muscles, as I remembered to stay clinched in order to keep all of the cum in my ass. Marty moaned loudly as he felt my asshole clinch around his cock.

I felt Jeff start massaging and tugging at my balls, as he continued to suck my cock. My balls were no longer sore, so this action felt incredible. I moaned loudly into Bill's ass, as I enjoyed all of this attention. Knowing that I would probably be licking Bill's asshole again this weekend, I began to try different techniques to find out what he liked best. I started to plunge my tongue in and out of hiss asshole in a fucking motion. I then went to licking inside his asshole from left to right. Lastly I licked in a up and down motion inside his puckered hole. Bill apparently liked this last technique best, judging by his loud moans.

I then began to really move my tongue up and down as fast as I could. I had my tongue buried in his asshole, as deep as I could get it. Bill was moaning louder than ever, as he enjoyed my tongue working his asshole. I then noticed that Bill would clinch his asshole around my tongue every time I hit a certain spot at the top of his asshole. I attended to this "sweet spot" and gave it my full attention.

Marty had worked himself up to such a frenzy as he fucked my asshole, that he was grunting every time he plunged his hard cock into me. I moaned loudly at every deep and hard plunge. Jeff was still furiously sucking on my hard cock. I felt my third orgasm approaching and instinctively clinched my asshole as tightly as I could. Jeff was now pulling harder on my ball and the pain set my head to spinning. Bill was moaning and grunting loudly as I continued licking deep into his asshole.

Bill, Marty, and I were all covered in a sheen of sweat at this point. Marty knew that any second now he would shoot another load into my asshole, his third one so far. His thighs were starting to cramp up, at his exertions. He took his pain out on my asshole as he slammed me as hard as he could. I imagined Marty's hard cock forcing the cum I already held in my ass, deeper and deeper into my insides. I wasn't sure that was possible, but that's what it felt like.

My eyes were clamped shut as I felt my balls tighten. I knew this orgasm would be painfully powerful. I also knew that I could not allow myself to completely let go, once it overtook me. I had to keep my asshole clinched, I order to keep all of that cum in my asshole. I continued to lick deeply into Bill's asshole, as I tried to control my breathing and think around the orgasm that was building inside me. My eyes shot wide open and I saw stars, as my cock erupted in the most powerful orgasm I could remember. I screamed into Bill's asshole and all my muscles locked up, as wave after wave of pleasure hit me.

Marty felt me begin to tense up, and had recognized the signs of my impending orgasm. He focused all his thoughts and energy into fucking my asshole as hard and fast as he could. With a loud guttural moan of pleasure, Marty let loose his third stream of cum deep into my ass. I felt my ass being filled with more hot cum, and moaned at the feeling of being so full of hot man cum. Jeff continued to suck my softening cock and swallowing my load, as I road out my orgasm. Bill laughed loudly as he guessed that Marty and I had just cum hard.

Bill now climbed off of the table, and turned to look at us all. Marty's legs were shaking, as he slowly worked his cock in and out of my asshole, milking his cum from his cock. I was laying limply and panting hard, as my exhaustion over took me. Jeff finally let my cock slide from his mouth, as he stood up and stretched his muscles that were sore from his uncomfortable position. Jeff smiled as he savored the taste of my third load of twink cum.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,317 Followers