Blackmailed: Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,337 Followers

Marty then let his soft cock slide from my asshole. I was proud that I was able to hold it all inside me. But I knew that I couldn't hold anymore. Luckily Marty seemed to guess this. Marty turned to Jeff and said, "Why don't you go take a shower and clean the boy out. I doubt he can keep all that cum inside him for much longer. It would be a shame to make a mess."

Jeff nodded as he helped me stand up. He have walked with me/carried me to Marty's walk in shower. Jeff and I stepped into the shower, as Jeff turned on the water. I moaned as I felt the hot water flow over my tired body. Jeff then had me turn around bend over. I wasn't sure what I was expected to do, so I just waited for further instruction. I heard Jeff messing with something metallic behind me. I then felt a metal cylinder being pushed into my asshole. I relaxed my asshole and excepted it easily.

This was much smaller than the cocks that had been pounding my asshole this whole afternoon, so it was no trouble. I had seen an enema system on the internet, that attaches to a shower fixture. I figured that was what was now inside me. I was proven right when I then felt a stream of warm water begin to flow into my ass. I tensed as I first felt the water begin to over fill my ass. Jeff then whispered into my ear, "Just relax your asshole and let the water clean you out."

I did as instructed and relaxed my asshole. I felt a stream of water flow out of my relaxed asshole, as it cleaned all the cum out of my asshole. I stood there for a few minutes, until Jeff was satisfied. He then removed the enema nozzle from my asshole. He then stuck his finger into my asshole and worked it around and around, to check for any excess cum or water. Finding none, he then shut off the water. We stepped out of the shower and toweled ourselves dry. I then followed him back to Bill and Marty, who were waiting on us in the "play room." Bill was standing there still naked, with a rock hard cock. Marty had sat down in a chair to rest his tired legs.

Bill turned and looked at me with a big smirk on his face, as he continued to slowly stroke his hard cock. I involuntarily swallowed, as a feeling of foreboding washed over me. Bill then walked over to the padded table, climbed up onto it, and laid down on his back. His big hard cock was sticking straight up. He locked eyes with me and said, "Well, get over here boy and ride this cock."

I obeyed without question, deciding it was better to do as he said and not give him any reason to punish me. Considering I would be his fuck boy all weekend, I thought this way was more prudent. I climbed up onto the table, straddled Bill's hips, and slowly lowered my asshole down onto his rock hard cock. We both moaned, as we felt his cock slide into my asshole. I eased my self all the way down the hard cock shaft and settled, as I came to rest on his lap. His cock was now buried deep inside me.

I put my hands on his chest and leaned on him for support as I began to rock my hip forward and back, working his hard cock in and out of my asshole. Bill grabbed my hips and helped guide me to the pace he wanted. I was about to start to work my asshole faster, when I heard Marty say something to Jeff. I looked over my shoulder and saw Marty was still sitting in his chair, but Jeff was walking towards me stroking his hard cock.

My eyes widened as I guest the reason for my current position. They were going to fuck my asshole at the same time. I was fearful and turned on at the same time. I had never taken two cocks up my ass before. Jeff climbed up onto the table behind me and pushed my back down, until I was chest to chest with Bill. I figured this allowed Jeff to make an easier entry into my boy hole. I was not wrong, as I felt Jeff's hard cock head press against my asshole.

I gasped and moaned as I felt Jeff's cock being pushed into my asshole. Jeff moaned, as his hard cock eased into my now stretched asshole. I had never felt this full before. I released the breath that I didn't know I was holding, as I got used to the feeling of two hard cocks in my ass. Jeff then started to slowly pup his cock in and out of my asshole. I moaned again, as I felt Bill begin to thrust his hips up. I now had these two hard cocks pumping in and out off my asshole.

I began to moan louder as I grew used to the feeling. Bill and Jeff were loving the feeling of my asshole stretched tight around both of their cocks. They set two independent paces of fucking my hole. As Bill was thrusting his hard cock into my asshole, Jeff was pulling out. I felt like they were working my asshole like a piston. The new feeling felt amazing. Both cocks were working my asshole in different ways.

Jeff and Bill were also enjoying the feeling of their hard cocks rubbing against each other, inside my stretched tight ass. Their cock heads were stimulating each other, as they worked their cocks in and out of my asshole. I was moaning loudly as I felt my asshole being stretched to its limit. Marty now made himself known, as he said, "That's my boy. Take both of those hard cocks and love it. Your asshole looks to fucking good, stretched around their cocks. I bet you love the feeling of their two loads of cum even more. Fuck my boy hard. I want to hear him squeal, when you both pound his asshole."

Jeff and Bill were happy to oblige. They began to really fuck my asshole deep and hard. Bill was lifting his hips off of the table, as he slammed his hard cock up into my asshole as deeply as he could. Jeff had a hold of my hips and he too, slammed his hard cock into my asshole deep and hard. I was really moaning and groaning. My voice was becoming high pitched as their hard cocks pummeled my asshole. My body was shaking hard at the force of their thrusts into me.

Marty then stood up and walked towards us. I heard Bill and Jeff both moan loudly, as I looked back to see Marty was tugging on their balls. Marty would squeeze and pull their balls, as they would push their cocks into my asshole. I could tell that Bill really got off on the pain. Jeff was fighting through the pain as he continued to fuck me hard. I was moaning and trying to work my asshole back into their cocks, but I was held too tightly between Bill and Jeff to move at all.

I had to content myself to being helpless, as these two muscular guys fucked my boy hole as hard as they could. It was not a new feeling for me, being helpless as my asshole was roughly fucked. Marty enjoyed shoving his hard cock up my asshole, whenever he chose. I thought back to all the times he had suddenly pushed me against the first hard surface he could find, yank down my shorts and underwear, and plunge his hard cock up my asshole until he filled me with his hot man seed. He also liked to push me down on the floor and take my asshole hard and fast, as my face was pressed against the floor.

I wondered what Bill would do to me this weekend. How many rough ass pummelings was I to receive? How many times would he shove his hard cock down my throat? How many times would I find myself ordered to lick his asshole? His cock was longer and fatter than Marty's. And they both had the same "tastes" for the rougher side of sex.

I found myself moaning at the thought of Bill using me as his fuck boy. Apparently my moans, were turning Bill and Jeff on even more. They both started to increase their pace and depth of their thrusts into my asshole. I felt my asshole tighten involuntarily as I imagined what we must have looked like. Two muscular men fucking a helpless and moaning twink up his asshole at the same time, as another guy was abusing their balls. I knew that this was probably my last fuck of the day, and I was determined to make it really memorable for us all.

I clinched my asshole as tightly as I could, causing Bill and Jeff to moan even louder. They were both working towards a fast approaching orgasm, as they thoroughly fucked my ass. My head was thrown back, as I moaned with each hard plunge of cock into me. Our moans were loud and continuous. My head was rocking back and forth, as my body was pummeled by their hard thrusting cocks. Their grips on my hips were growing tighter, as they neared their orgasms.

I'm not sure who started, but Bill and Jeff began to moan out, "Take our cocks up your asshole, boy. We're going to fill your ass up with our man seed again. You like when a man shoots his hot load in your ass, don't you boy. You were so sexy, when you were begging and crying. I like when a boy cries, as I fuck him. It let's me know, I'm doing it right. When I shove my hard cock up a boy's asshole and he cries for mercy, it just makes me fuck him harder."

I was lost in my own little world of pleasure and degradation. I had grown to love being used and abused. Marty had trained me to be a good little submissive fuck toy. He had been fucking me for over 3 weeks now. These past 8 days he had fucked my asshole at least twice a day. I had begged for him to fuck me. I had willingly become his fuck toy. I still remember begging him to fuck my asshole, after I had not been fucked in three days.

And now here I was. I was moaning like a slut in heat, as I had my asshole slammed by two hard cocks at the same time. I was loving this. I could hear Bill and Jeff stop moaning and their breathing becoming labored, as they approached their orgasms. Jeff's cock was really thrusting in and out of my asshole at amazing speed. Bill was holding steady with his hard and deep plunging of my asshole. And I was taking in all and moaning loudly, as I performed for my Master.

Bill was grunting loudly now. It sounded like he was putting all his concentration into fucking my asshole. I suppose he was, though. Jeff was still moaning, but his won labored breathing didn't allow for a lot of volume. Bill and Jeff's cocks rubbing against each other furiously inside my asshole. I kept clinching and then relaxing my asshole, to better work their cocks. Bill then grunted out between gritted teeth, "Fuck. Here it comes. I'm gonna shoot my load in this boys ass, again."

Jeff joined in and said, "Yeah, me too. I want to hear this boy moan when he feels us fill his ass with out cum again."

Jeff and Bill then plunged both of their cocks deep inside my ass, and began to flood my clean asshole with their hot cum. I moaned loudly as I felt the amazing feeling, of having two hard cocks pump their loads into my ass in spurt after spurt. I clinched my asshole a few more times, as I helped to milk their cum from their cocks. I then slumped down onto Bill's chest as I exhaled loudly, my body completely spent.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,337 Followers