Blackmailed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure anything," the waiter said.

"If you get cum on either of these dresses, you lose your dick. So you give us a little warning and one of us lucky ladies will take it all." Hannah said with nothing but truth.

"Fair is fair," the waiter said as he dropped his pants.

Boy was he hung. He wasn't quite as big as Carl but he was pretty close and I took no issue with that. Hannah and I both moved over toward the waiter and sunk down side by side. We weren't able to get on our knees because neither of us wanted to mess up our dresses, but we were able to just bend our knees so we could get down to his cock.

Hannah beat me to it though, she was the first one that was going to get her lips around this monster. She started very slowly, just working the tip in and out of her mouth. It was artful how amazing the tip of that cock looked in her mouth. Quickly realizing something, I grabbed my phone from my handbag and snapped a picture of the scene.

Hannah responded by taking the cock out of her mouth and asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm documenting my new life, see," I said as I showed her the picture I had taken of her while she was sleeping and I showed her my tweet from earlier.

Hannah simply smiled and said, "Here," as she pointed the cock toward me.

I responded in kind by taking it into my mouth as Hannah began watching me with the fascination that I was watching her with.

I worked very similarly to Hannah, I worked on just the tip of his cock but then I began to take him a little bit deeper and I was taking his cock in and out of my mouth with a slow pace. I was beginning to lose myself in the cock when Hannah spoke up.

"Alright this isn't gonna work. My knees are already killing me," she said.

I took the dick out of my mouth which was not what the waiter wanted. He was determined to see this thing through.

"I've got an idea," he said.

He led us down to the handicap stall and pushed the cover of the toilet seat down so that it could be sat on without fear of getting your ass wet.

"Now you two can just have a seat there and resume your process," he said.

Hannah and I sat down together on the toilet and right back in front of us was waiter cock. My lust for penis was already relatively high but Hannah had become much more enthusiastic having been able to sit down rather than destroy her knees. Both of us together started on his cock.

We would both lick all the way up and down his shaft. We would sandwich the mushroom head of his cock in between our lips. One of us would start taking his cock in and out of our mouths while the other would either start sucking his balls or licking down toward the base of the shaft because neither of us were capable of taking his entire cock down our throats.

I had just finished taking his cock in and out of my mouth when I handed the waiter my phone and asked him to take some pictures of Hannah and I and he agreed immediately.

"Let's try to make eye contact with the camera Hannah, that makes for better pictures," I said as Hannah's mouth was occupied by dick.

Hannah obliged dutifully and the two of us continued to take turns on his cock and switching roles. We had really become quite the cocksucking team. We both continued working at this cock for a good long time. It must have been at least 20 minutes and Hannah and I were both pretty much ready for this to be over. We both love sucking cock but giving a 20 minute blowjob is quite the task.

The two of us began sucking and licking his cock more furiously, hoping that we could get him off soon. Hannah and I had just switched rolls, she was now taking his cock in and out of her mouth and I was stroking the base of his cock with my mouth. The waiter was no longer holding the phone up and started to moan a little bit. Hannah and I both knew he was about to cum so we doubled our efforts.

"I"m gonna cum," he moaned.

By the time he said this he was already cumming. I could feel the pulses from the base of his cock and knew that Hannah must be enjoying a nice load. I pulled away from his cock immediately cause I knew there was nothing really left for me to do.

Hannah on the other hand, being an all around blowjob expert, had only the tip of the waiter's cock in her mouth, allowing her mouth to fill up with cum. I had to admit, I was a little jealous that she got all that cum to herself. The waiter must have finished cumming because his cock was no longer in Hannah's mouth. She was now showing it off to him and to me that she had a big load right in her mouth.

I was still jealous so I decided I would take the cock back then and I began to take it into my mouth and to my delight there was still a few drops of cum left right on the head of his cock. I licked this with my tongue and started to slowly take his cock in and out of my mouth.

This was short lived as Hannah grabbed my head and pulled it to hers and we embraced in another kiss. This one was different though, it didn't have the sweet fighting of tongues that our previous kisses had, this one had a hot load of cum right in the middle of it. Our tongues fought around the consistency of the cum until some had fallen into my mouth, Hannah then broke away and opened her mouth to the waiter with a grin. I did the same thing and to my delight the waiter had taken another picture, this one was with my best friend and I grinning with our mouths opened showing off the cum we just got.

It was truly amazing.

12