Blackmailed Pt. 05

Story Info
Hannah and Bambi have some downtime, then go to an orgy.
5.5k words
4.7
26.7k
25

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Hannah's car as she drove us home.

"Look at this picture. Oooo look at this one. No this one," I said as I was scrolling through the hundreds of pictures the waiter took in the restroom.

"We look so damn hot with that dick in our mouth," Hannah said with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Hell yeah. Do you mind if I tweet a few of these?" I asked Hannah.

"People already think I'm a slut. Let's prove 'em right!" she said.

I opened up twitter to find that I now had over 500 followers. "Holy shit," I said aloud.

"What?" Hannah asked.

"I have over 500 followers after being on twitter for a few hours," I said, "It must have been because I used hashtag facial on first tweet."

"That would explain it," Hannah said.

"Oh well. Alright so. . ." I began to type and talk aloud, "My bff and I had a little after dinner snack courtesy of a great waitstaff."

"Love it! Which pics are you using?" Hannah asked.

I showed Hannah the four pictures I had chosen, in all of them we were both making hot eye contact with the camera. The final picture was my favorite of the night. It was the shot of us with the cum in our mouths. I like it even more because it was nearly a full profile shot of the two of us sitting on the toilet. You could see our gorgeous gowns and we looked very happy to have cum in our mouths. I sent the tweet out with with no remorse.

"So are you ready to go clubbing?" Hannah asked doing a silly little dance move as she was driving.

"Yeah I guess," I replied.

"You don't sound very enthusiastic," Hannah said.

"I wanna go but we've done so much over the past two days, I kinda just wanna rest a little bit," I said truthfully.

"How about a girl's night in. We can drink a little wine, watch a movie, talk, whatever you want," Hannah replied.

"That sounds amazing," I said. I grabbed Hannah's arm and leaned up against it, happy that I had her as a friend.

----

Hannah and I were sitting on the couch in her living room whilst drinking white wine. Hannah was still looking gorgeous, despite having taken her makeup off and was no longer in that beautiful ball gown, but was now wearing a tiny pair of shorts and the tight t-shirt she had fallen asleep in earlier. I could see Hannah's knipples through the t-shirt because she refused to wear a bra seemingly all the time.

I was wearing the same bra and panties I had been wearing all day but I wearing an oversized t-shirt. We had only just opened the bottle of wine and we began to talk.

"Hannah, I'm really glad we became friends," I told Hannah.

"Me too honey. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you by my side," Hannah said.

I was now leaning my head onto Hannah's body and she was stroking my hair. "Isn't it crazy that we only really became friends last night?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's weird. It's like we both understand each other, even though neither of us really understands ourselves," Hannah said as she poured us each another glass of wine.

"That's so true, and so beautiful," I said. "Let's promise each other, that we'll always be there for one another, no matter what happens, no matter how many dicks are involved, we'll always be there for one another."

"Bambi I'll always be there for you," said Hannah looking me right in the eye.

Something was happening inside of me that I couldn't control and I just had to let it out. I started bawling crying right there. I sat up and put my wine on the table in front of the couch and cried into my hands.

"Baby, don't cry," Hannah said as put her arm around me. "There's no need to cry baby."

"It's just. . . I don't know. . . what I'm gonna do. . . when I have to go. . . back to. . . school," I said as I struggled through my sobs.

"Here just lay down and we can talk about it," Hannah said as I obliged.

Hannah was now spooning me, "What do you want to happen on monday at school?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I mean I don't really want everyone to know about Bambi. I mean I know that Jonathan wasn't much, but I know that he couldn't handle all the judgement and stress if people found out about Bambi."

"Ok so how about splitting time? How about Jonathan gets the kids on weekday and Bambi gets them on weekends?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know, I don't feel like that's very fair to Bambi," I said.

"How about Bambi can have the kids any night, but she also gets them on the weekend?" Hannah asked.

"So Bambi can go out on like a Tuesday or a Thursday night?" I asked.

"If she wants," Hannah said.

"Alright, but what do I do about my parents? They don't know about Bambi either." I said.

"Well you can either tell them about Bambi or you could wait until the end of school and move out from their house," Hannah said

"Yeah," I said, "I think that might be able to work."

"Good, now just relax," Hannah said as she spooned me tight.

----

The mood had lightened up a little bit due to the flowing of wine and I was just in an overall better mood. Hannah and I had moved up to her room and we were screwing around, taking pictures of ourselves and what not. We were doing different poses, showing our butts and our boobs (well, Hannah's boobs anyways). I had lost my loose t-shirt some time ago and decided to head into the closet to find something to wear.

I stumbled into the closet looking for a cute little nightie or something to wear when the box of dildos from earlier had caught my eye. I had a fun idea, I thought. I grabbed the box and went back into Hannah's room. I stood at the closet door, picking up one of the dildos from the box, waving it around. Hannah's eyes were transfixed on the dildo I was holding as I ran over to the bed and jumped on it, with dildos falling out everywhere.

"Let's play a game," I said.

"What sort of game?" Hannah asked.

"Well let's finally settle the question of who can deepthroat better," I said frankly.

"There's no question, bitch, I am," Hannah said.

"We'll just see about that," I quipped.

We decided to use the biggest dildo that Hannah had in order to determine who could deepthroat the best. It was a humongous black one that had to have been a foot long.

"Alright so we each get one turn right?" asked Hannah.

"Sure," I said.

"You go first then, since it was your idea," said Hannah.

"Fine," I said.

I psyched myself up a little bit, loosening up my jaw, determined to beat Hannah. I finally began to slide the dildo down my throat. The first couple inches were easy, but the dildo got a lot thicker after the first couple inches and I had an issue dealing with that. I pushed the dildo down my throat as far as it would go and with an enormous gag, I pulled it from my mouth.

"Aww looks like it's gonna be all but too easy to beat you babe," Hannah said.

We marked the spot that I had gotten to on the cock. It was probably about 7.5" or 8" which I was greatly impressed with.

"We'll see about that," I said.

Hannah wasted no time and put the dildo in her mouth and with a very steady pace, pushed the dildo down her throat. I was watching from the side, so I saw Hannah take the dildo past where I had taken it and very shortly after, gagged and removed it. She had gone down on it about 9" which just beat me, but was super impressive.

"You win fair and square I guess," I said, "Although you have been sucking cock for god knows how longer than I have."

"Haha," Hannah said.

"Say, when did you suck your first cock?" I asked very curiously. "I mean you watched me, and even helped me with mine, but how was your first time?"

"That is a very fun story my friend," Hannah said grabbing my hand. "Well you remember I told you that I kinda got caught giving a blowjob?"

"Mhm," I mumbled.

"Well that was the first blowjob I ever gave," she said. "So me and my boyfriend at the time went to this party that one of our friends was having. Now me and him had been dating for a few weeks and I wanted to show him how happy I was with our relationship. Now I've always been a pretty sexual person and although I had never been with anyone I masturbated and watched a little bit of porn."

"So you gave him a blowjob at the party that night?" I asked.

"Not exactly," she said. "Well we had started drinking and I was completely drunk. With all of my inhibitions gone I decided that now was a better time than ever to make my move so I pulled him into a room and threw him down on the bed and proceeded to get my first ever taste of some good hard cock. Now he didn't last very long but just as he began to cum in my mouth, this girl named Laura walked in and asked why the fuck I was sucking her boyfriend's dick. Now I was super confused at the moment. I was stupid drunk, I had just sucked out my first load ever, and I was just super confused. Turns out that I was so drunk I had grabbed Laura's boyfriend, rather than mine and gave that random guy a blowjob."

"Jesus," I said.

"Yeah," Hannah said. "It was weird as fuck."

"So you were serious about not having any friends?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

I looked Hannah dead in the eyes.

"What?" Hannah said.

I didn't respond but slowly started moving toward her until our mouths met. We began to kiss passionately. I was on top of her body as our tongues began to fight each other.

"I love you so much Bambi," Hannah said breaking away.

I said nothing, but responded by removing her tight t-shirt, freeing her beautiful B-cup breasts. Taking them in my hand I wondered why guys always claimed about girls with small boobs. I prefer them, anything too big seems a little weird to me.

I began sucking at her breasts as Hannah began to lean back and relax in her bed. I began using my tongue to flick across her knipples, occassionally returning to her mouth to kiss. Hannah began to lightly moan as I could sense her growing horniness. Not wanting to lose any momentum, I slid my head down to her pussy and began licking her through panties.

Hannah's moans were immediate as I was able to work her clit. Her panties had become instantly wet, I then decided to remove them. I did so by pulling them off in a really girly way, pulling them all the way off her legs, as she lifted her legs.

I then resumed my place at Hannah's pussy. Hannah's legs were spread with me in between her legs, working her pussy. I was furiously attacking her pussy with my mouth with my hair starting to get in the way a bit. Pausing for a second, I put my hair up so there would be no distractions. I was back to work immediately on her pussy as I was laying down back in between her legs with my bra and panties still on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Hannah started yelling.

I was a little surprised that I was already about to make her cum. The other couple times, she had taken a little longer. I started working even harder and faster on Hannah's pussy, expertly massaging her clit with my mouth.

"I'm cumming," Hannah screamed as she began to shudder.

Hannah's body lost control as she started to orgasm. She started moaning uncontrollably and her wide open legs were brought together as she reached down and pushed me away from her pussy. This continued for a few seconds until she returned to normal.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"That was the most fucking amazing orgasm I've ever had," Hannah said. "I need something inside me, now."

I quickly looked around and quickly grabbed the dildo we had used for our deepthroat contest earlier and decided to give that a try. I slowly started to work it in and out of her pussy. I did this a couple times until Hannah grabbed the dildo from me.

"I wanna show you something first," Hannah said.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the closet. In the closet, behind a false wall was some sort of machine. Hannah instructed me to grab the machine and bring it into her room. As Hannah started to put a few things in place on the machine, it started to become very clear what sort of machine this was, a fucking machine.

"Holy fuck Hannah, where did you get this thing?" I asked.

"Just a little something I order online recently," she said.

"Well this thing is certainly going to fuck you in a way I can't," I said.

"Oh baby, this isn't for me," Hannah said as she slid the dildo on the end of the fuck machine.

I didn't say anything in response to Hannah other than slipping off my panties to ready myself to get fucked by the machine. I grabbed some lube from Hannah's bedside table and began to lube up the dildo, getting it good and wet. I then took some of the lube and with two of my fingers, began getting my hole ready for the fuck machine to pound me into submission.

Hannah had fitted one of the larger dildos onto the machine, probably about as big as Carl. I was in awe of the machine as I snapped a couple pics on my phone of it.

Hannah instructed me to lay on my back, a position I had never been fucked in, in order to receive my fucking. I obeyed, with my head slightly propped up by a pillow in order to see the dildo go in and out of me. I scooted down so that the tip was just barely inside of me so that it wouldn't pop out in it's motion.

Hannah had control over the machine and with the tip of the dildo barely in my hole she hit the switch and the machine slowly began to work in and out. The range of motion was kind of small on the machine, with it only going about halfway inside of me at a very slow pace. I scooted down on the dildo a little more so that it would penetrate me deeper.

The dildo could now enter me in its entirety and when it withdrew from me, only half the dildo escaped. The thickness of the cock was enough to already start to drive me crazy, even at this very slow speed.

It was an amazing feeling, the cock going in and out. It was so filling as the cock went in and out of me with ease. I began to feel the horniness build up in me and I began to feel my tits, well my bra, as the cock continued its motion.

Hannah must have sensed I was growing antsy, and she cranked up the machine a few speeds.

"Holy fuck," was my immediate response as the cock was going in and out of me with much more vigor and speed.

It was as if the feelings from moments ago had been multiplied by ten and the pleasure started to build inside of me. With every thrust I could feel the cock hitting that spot deep inside of me, that just drove me crazy. I could sense it was coming to a boiling point as my moans began to get a little out of control at this point.

Hannah took this opportunity to crank up the speed yet again.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk," was the only word that escaped my mouth as the pleasure poured over me.

My insides were churning as I grabbed the sheets of the bed and arched my back as the most intense orgasm I had ever had came over me.

"Turn it off, turn it off," I muttered through the moans as I started to pull my body away from the fucking machine.

Hannah obeyed as I lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling, lost in a daydream.

"Are you okay, baby?" Hannah asked as she climbed over to me.

I snapped awake from my daydream. "Yeah, sorry. It was just so fucking intense," I said.

"So you're okay?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, totally," I said.

"Good," Hannah said as she leaned down to kiss me.

Our kiss didn't last long because I had started mumbling through our kiss. When Hannah broke away I said, "I think I wanna get some dick right now."

"Yeah I think if the past 30 minutes taught us anything, it's that we're super horny," Hannah said.

"Do you know any guys that you could call?" I asked.

"None on such short notice that would be okay fucking a guy in girl's clothes, no offense," she said.

"None taken," I said taking a pause. "What if we call Julia? She's gotta know some guys."

"We can try her," Hannah said.

Hannah grabbed her phone and found Julia's number and hit call, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" Julia said.

"Hey Julia, this is Hannah," said Hannah.

"And Bambi," I interrupted.

"Well Bambi and I were just sitting around talking and as it turns out, we have no guys that are able to satisfy us tonight and we were wondering. . . " Hannah said as she was interrupted.

"Say no more," said Julia. "I'm going to a little orgy type thing later on this evening. There is gonna be tons of dick there and they won't mind about Bambi. These guys are open minded."

"Great," said Hannah. "What should we wear?"

"Slutty lingerie," Julia said. "These guys love some sluts."

"Thanks so much Julia, you're the best," Hannah said.

"No problem sweety," Julia said. "I'll text you the address and time."

"Alright see you soon," Hannah said hanging up the phone.

"Are you ready for some cock?" I asked Hannah as I playfully squeezed her boobs.

"Mhm. I'm gonna let 'em put it right in here," Hannah said as she laid back, spreading her legs in order to show me her pussy. "Maybe I'll even let them go for my ass too!"

"You slut!" I said as her punched her boob.

"Yeah Bambi, cause you've never let any guys near your ass," Hannah said as she punched me back in the boob.

----

We had opted to enter the party with Julia. We had met just outside of the house that the orgy was going to be. We were all dressed to the maximum sluttiness. When we first saw Julia we didn't recognize her. She was no longer wearing her professional clothes but was now looking like a pornstar. Julia had opted for a very sexy and simple black lingerie set. It was just a classic bra, panty, garter set with some sexy stockings and sexy black stilettos. She looked magnificent when she stepped out of her car.

Hannah's outfit and mine weren't too dissimilar. I was wearing a red lingerie set with the a bustier that pushed the skin up to make it look like I had boobs. I was also wearing a matching pair of sexy panties, along with garters attached to the bustier that held up my red stockings. I also couldn't resists the stilettos I was wearing. Hannah's outfit was pretty much identical except for the color. Her lingerie was an odd, but sexy green.

"Damn," Julia said. "You two girls really come to party, don't you?"

"You wanted slutty lingerie, you got it," I said.

"You two did just fine," Julia said. "Now what do ya say? Should we go get ourselves wet?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Hannah said.

We approached the huge door to the mansion and rung the doorbell. A naked man answered and graciously allowed us to enter. Upon entering, we saw a number of naked men, a good number of which had hard dicks, and a few other ladies dressed just as scantily clad as the three of us. To Hannah and my dismay, there was no sex happening. It all seemed a bit awkward.

"This seems a little awkward," Hannah said to Julia.

"Just follow my lead," Julia said.

Julia led Hannah and myself over to a couch that was in the room. We both sat down next to each other and crossed our legs. Julia sat us down and then left our sight. Hannah and I just sat awkwardly for a few minutes until Julia returned we three guys behind her. Julia proceeded to sit down in between Hannah and I and all of a sudden there was a guy in front of each of us.

Julia was the first to make a move, wasting no time as she began taking a cock into her mouth. Hannah and I noticing this, quickly uncrossed our legs, and scooted to the edge of the couch in order to get to work sucking cock. We were quickly all engaged in giving head to these guys.

Seeing as how Julia had just kickstarted this orgy, a group of people began to form around us. There was obviously the three of us sucking our cocks, there were a number of guys surrounding this, watching, while simultaneously jerking themselves off. A few of the other women had even began sucking off some of the other guys.

I was working hard at my cock. I was twirling my tongue around his cock, I was deepthroating, I was doing a lot to make him cum. I began working double hard when another cock popped up right beside him. I decided to split my time between the two. I sucked one for a few moments and then the other for a few moments. I made certain that I never stopped jerking either one off though.

12