Blackmailed Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took both cocks out of my mouth for a few moments to catch my breath and noticed a whole lotta cock all around me. I got turned on at the thought of all the cocks around me. I looked to my right and Julia and Hannah were also working at a few cocks of their own. The two were also furiously working their pussies with their own fingers. I returned to my cocks even more turned on.

Being even turned on even more than a few moments ago, I began bobbing my head faster and faster, switching between the two cocks in front of me. I was working the smaller one to the right when I heard the guy tell me he was cumming.

I didn't miss a beat and kept bobbing my head up and down until I swallowed all the cum and then seamlessly switched to the other cock. With now only one cock to focus on, I doubled my efforts and started twirling my tongue around his cock. I was then suddenly grabbed by my head and pulled into a kiss with Julia.

We kissed, with our tongues fighting over the cum that was still in her mouth. We wrestled over the cum until Julia broke free.

"Wanna get fucked?" she asked.

"Mhm," was the only response I could muster.

"Who wants to fuck my friend Bambi?" Julia asked aloud.

A number of guys raised their hands and stepped forward. Julia, being the sexy, smart woman, pointed to a man with a huge 10" cock. The guy stepped forward to allow me to suck him off.

I did so only until he got hard and then stood up and dropped my panties. The guy didn't even take notice of my oversized clit and grabbed some lube from the table next to the couch. I bent over the couch, leaning my hands on the back of the couch. Not so surprisingly a cock was right in front of my face, so I took the opportunity in stride and began bobbing up and down on it.

While I worked the stranger's cock with my mouth I could feel the guy behind me working his fingers in and out of me, getting my ass ready for his cock. I was slowly taking the cock in and out of my mouth when there were suddenly no fingers inside of me. I was still working the cock in my mouth when I felt the giant cock enter me from behind. I was so startled I had to take my mouth off of the cock in front of me.

As I was being fucked, I tried to return to giving the guy in front of me a blowjob but I was moaning so uncontrollably, I was unable to do so without fear of biting his cock. I decided to enjoy the fucking I was receiving. I looked over to my left and saw that both Hannah and Julia were in the same position as myself. They were both leaning on the cock getting fucked but they were able to service the cocks in front of them simultaneously. I was a little jealous but I was just being fucked too goddamn hard to give a blowjob.

"Fuck," I kept repeating loudly as the guy behind me fucked me.

He had really picked up the pace and was fucking me so fast and hard I could feel him hitting that spot inside of me that made me cum really hard. He hit it over and over and over again and I was spewing cum uncontrollably while also screaming for more.

My screaming must have been too much for him to handle because I soon felt a vacant feeling inside of me. He had pulled out of me and stroked his cock on my ass and came all of me. After feeling his hot load on my back and ass, I collapsed down on the couch, exhausted.

I looked over to see Julia and Hannah still getting fucked and taking cocks in and out of their mouths. Julia was actually being double penetrated. She was being fucked in her pussy from a guy that was laying underneath of her and was being fucked in her ass doggystyle. Upon seeing this, I didn't want to act like a pussy, so I got in the same position I was fucked in and started sucking the cock that was in front of me.

Before long, I could feel another person poking around my ass and before I knew it, I was being fucked again. This cock was not quite as big as the previous one, and I had no issue taking it at all. His fucking was very pleasurable, but no where near as pleasurable as the previous guy.

I then started working on the cock in front of me again. I sucked his cock, taking it in and out of my mouth with ease. Twirling my tongue around the cock, and licking it up and down I worked that cock until it was suddenly cumming right in my mouth. It took no time to swallow his load and the cock was then gone, with only the cock fucking me left.

From behind me I heard, "I wanna cum on your face."

I then felt the removal of the cock from my ass and I immediately turned around and got on my knees in front of the man. He stroked his cock for only a few moments and I then felt his hot cum hit me on the face, as I sat there with my eyes closed and my tongue out. The first shot landed on my forehead, but the guy then directed his cum toward my mouth, and the rest of it landed in my mouth and I felt the hot load in my mouth. I showed the guy the cum in my mouth and then swallowed.

After he finished cumming, I wiped the cum from my forehead and put it into my mouth and then directed my attention to Hannah and Julia. Hannah was now also being double penetrated while Julia was now riding a cock reverse-cowgirl.

I walked over to Julia while she was riding that cock and started to kiss her deeply. Our tongues wrestled and I began to feel her breasts which had been freed at some point in the evening. She slowed her pace down on the cock until she had stopped altogether. She then rose up from the cock and broke our kiss. Julia then pulled me down to my knees, a position she assumed right next to me, and then we began to give the cock she was just riding a blowjob.

I was the first to take the cock in my mouth and found the delight of Julia's pussy all over it. I loved the taste of it and had to be pried off of the cock by Julia so she could have a turn. In between sucking his cock, I looked over to see that Hannah was no longer being fucked. She was now just sitting with her legs wide open, sucking a cock in front of her. I took the opportunity, and crawled over to her.

I buried my face in Hannah's pussy as she was sucking the cock right in front of her face. Hannah was urging me to work her pussy harder and was pushing my head right into her pussy. I furiously worker her clit with my tongue while working two of my fingers in and out of her pussy.

I was in the middle of working her pussy when I felt something land on my head. I broke away from her pussy and looked up at Hannah.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Hannah said. "A little cum slipped out of my mouth."

I didn't say anything, but got back to work on Hannah's pussy. I started working my fingers in and out of her at a faster pace as Hannah began to lean back on the couch.

"Come on girls," Julia said. "It's time we let these boys cum."

Julia pulled Hannah and I away from each other and we were now all three on our knees in the middle of the room with about 10 guys around us jerking off. One by one the guys came up to the three of us and came on our faces. The guys were very orderly about it. They even took turns cumming on a different person's face. First was Julia, then me, then Hannah and then they repeated the process.

The final, tenth guy was smart enough to share his load by cumming on all of us. The three of us now had our faces covered in cum with no more guys left in the room.

"Let's go clean off ladies," Julia said rising from her knees.

We followed Julia to a restroom and started wiping our faces off.

"Hey before we wipe the cum off our faces, can we take a pic?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Hannah said.

"Why not?" Julia said.

We scrunched up close together and I snapped a selfie of the three of us with cum all over our faces.

"That's a pretty hot picture," I said.

"So what did you girls think?" Julia asked.

"Well I had three cocks inside of me at one point, soooo I'm amazing!" Hannah said.

"Isn't DP great?" Julia asked rhetorically.

"I got fucked so hard I was scared I was going to bite the cock in front of me," I said.

"We heard your screaming," Julia said. "Even pornstars don't even scream that loud."

I giggled. "I've never been fucked like that before," I said.

"I gotta say an orgy was just what I needed," Hannah said.

"Well you two are welcome anytime," Julia said. "Any girls that can take cocks like you two can, have a permanent spot at this orgy."

"Thanks Julia," I said.

"Oh and if you two ladies would like to go to the gloryhole tomorrow, I should be going around 2 if you'd like to join," Julia said.

"We'll let you know, for sure," Hannah said.

"I'm gonna go find my panties," I said.

I left the bathroom and went and found my panties.

12