Blackmailed Pt. 06

Story Info
Bambi blows a cop and whores herself out.
7.7k words
4.75
34.4k
35

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up once again, right next to Hannah in my bra and panties to the sobering thought that I had to be a boy tomorrow. The thought killed me. I didn't want to go back to being a nobody after the amazing time that I had this past weekend. I was the center of attention as Bambi, everyone wanted to get to know me, well fuck me, but same thing.

I sat up from Hannah's bed and figured that I better return to being Jonathan. I took a shower, removed my makeup, and put on the clothes I had been wearing before Bambi had become a real person. It felt so fucking weird. Everything felt wrong and uncomfortable. Bambi's clothes were soft and silky and felt amazing to the touch, but these clothes were rough and coarse and just felt wrong.

I emerged from the restroom to Hannah laying on her bed.

"Where's Bambi?" she asked.

"I think she felt it was time to go," I said.

"It's all right. I'll see her real soon," Hannah said with a smile.

"I hope so," I said.

"Before you go I want to give you something," Hannah said.

"Sure," I said.

Hannah got up from her bed and went into her closet. She emerged with a duffle bag and handed it to me.

"I know that Bambi had to go, but I want her to come back whenever she wants," Hannah said.

I opened the bag to an assortment of girly things. Everything from dresses, to bras and panties, to makeup were in the bag. Everything I needed to be Bambi.

"I don't know what to say," I said as I moved to hug Hannah.

"You don't have to say anything baby," Hannah said hugging me back.

"I love you Hannah," I said.

"I love you too baby," she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I had just walking in the door to my house when I was already being questioned.

"Did you have fun this weekend?" asked my Mom.

"Yeah," I said, "I did."

"Well good because we've been worried sick," said Mom.

"Look Mom. I know you worry about me, but I'm 18. You have to let me be an independent man." I said.

"As long as you live under this roof, you will always be my little boy," said Mom.

I walked upstairs to my room. I knew my Mom wasn't going to let any of this go and decided that I would have to be smart about Bambi. My Mom has always been nosy about my life and I knew that wasn't going to change now.

I put Bambi's duffle bag in the closet and laid on my bed. This lasted only a few moments and I retrieved the duffle bag and threw it on the bed. I locked my bedroom door and began to sift through the bag. Two pairs of heels, 5 bra and panty sets, 2 pairs of stocking, 5 outfits, my wig, and a little bag full of makeup. How did she fit all of this shit in here? At the very bottom of the bag I found a dildo. Hannah knew me too fucking well.

I somehow managed to fit all of the stuff back in the bag and put it back in the closet. I needed something to clear my mind so I decided to take a bath.

I lowered myself into the tub with a thousand thoughts running through my mind. What did all of this Bambi business mean? What did I want to do about it? Did I want to be Bambi full time? I definitely passed as a girl but does that mean I want to get rid of Jonathan altogether? Did I want a sex change?

The bath wasn't doing much to calm myself so I decided to preoccupy myself by shaving. I grabbed the shaving cream and a razor from the table of stuff that was just next to the tub and lathered up my legs.

I didn't realize how much I liked smooth legs until I had them. Everything felt different with shaved legs. It took a few minutes to shave each leg and then I moved on to the other parts of my body. Shaving was much easier the second time round without all that hair. I was in the middle of shaving when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Is everything alright Jonathan? You've been in there a while," said my Mom.

"I'm fine, just lost track of time," I said.

"Alright well dinner will be ready in 15 minutes so hurry up," she said.

I quickly finished up shaving and emerged from the tub.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I'm sort of working on a group project with someone so I won't exactly be around that much," I said. "It requires a lot of long hours."

"Well what sort of project is it?" asked my Mom.

"Astronomy," I said. "It's the sort of thing that needs to be done at night, so if I'm not around, don't be surprised."

"I didn't know you were in Astronomy," said my Dad.

"Yep. Well I am," I said.

"Well just make sure you let us know when you won't be home," said my Mom.

"Sure, no problem," I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was laying in my bed as I started to think again. I had just freed up some evenings for Bambi so that was good. But what would I do with them? I could hang out with Hannah, go to the gloryhole, there were a number of things I could do. I needed to decide what I wanted.

I wanted to live freely. I want to be free of my parents wanting to know where and what I'm doing. I needed to live either by myself or with a friend. I could live with Hannah. Hannah's parents would surely start to ask questions and they would probably not be very keen on the idea of some strange girl living in their house. I needed my own place.

If I wanted my own place that meant I needed money, a job. An idea suddenly clicked into my head.

I looked in my duffle bag but I couldn't find it. I needed to text Hannah.

I texted, "Hey I need to know Carl's number."

Hannah responded almost immediately, "What for?"

I texted back, "I need to make money. I need to be free."

Hannah texted back with Carl's number and a note that said, "Be careful."

I called the number and asked for Simba, just like Carl had said.

"Hello," said Carl's familiar voice.

"Hey, this is Bambi," I said.

"Bambi, nice to hear from you. What can I help you with?" he asked.

"I need to make money, I need to change the way I live," I said.

"Well that's no problem. When are you free this week?" Carl asked.

"Umm I'm not sure, I can probably be available a couple nights this week," I said.

"What days?" Carl asked.

"It doesn't matter," I said. "I can get free any night."

"Wonderful," Carl said. "So like I said you can make about $600 per client depending on the client. How many clients would you be willing to see in a night?"

"Umm, how many do you think I could see in one night?" I asked.

"You sure do have some work ethic Bambi," Carl said. "You can probably see about 3 or 4 in a night, depending on the service they request. Obviously, they are paying for your time, so the longer they request your service, the more you will make."

"Alright so when do I start?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow night?" Carl said.

"Done," I said.

"Great, I'm gonna need you to come by here tomorrow first so we can chat," Carl said.

"No problem, I'll be there around 3," I said.

"Great, I'll text you the location," Carl said.

"Thanks," I said.

"I look forward to working with you Bambi," Carl said.

I hung up the phone, thrilled. After one fucking week, I could make enough to move out of this damn house and live by myself, as Bambi. How fucking great was that?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was unsure whether or not I should show up to Carl's as Bambi or not. I knew that I wanted to show up as Bambi but was unsure how I was going to become Bambi. I couldn't get dressed at home, my mom was there. I decided I would get dressed in my car.

Underneath my boy clothes, I wore the lingerie that I had chosen to wear that day. I went super sexy knowing that I was going whoring myself. I went with the lacy black lingerie set Hannah had given me, along with some thigh high stockings. All of this was under my jeans and my baggy sweatshirt.

Once I had driven a few miles away from my home, I pulled over into an empty parking lot and began to ready myself. I pulled out the duffle bag I had brought, which had my wig, makeup, and outfit inside. The first thing I did was put on my wig so no one just passing by would think anything weird of a guy putting on makeup in a car. I was finding it very difficult to get dressed inside my tiny Ford Focus so I opted to get out of the car in order to strip and put on my outfit. It took no time to take off my boy clothes and before I knew it I had pulled my pink mini-skirt up to waist and had put on the tight blouse that showed off the my tiny amount of cleavage.

All that was left now, was my makeup and I applied in no time at all and after just 10 minutes in the parking lot, I was pulling out in order to head to Carl's.

As I was driving down the highway, my mind began to wander as it had done a lot these past couple days. My life had drastically changed over the past few days. Last week I was a normal boy, with normal boy issues like trying to figure out when to jack off to porn. Now, I'm trying to find time so that I can go suck cock and get fucked, like I watched so many pornstars do on the internet.

I started getting a little aroused at the thought of sucking cock. By my count I had sucked around 15-25 cocks over the course of the past weekend. That was just in one weekend! There are probably pornstars out there who don't suck that many cocks in a week! Then a crazy thought hit me, what if I was a pornstar.

It wouldn't be the worst thing possible. No one would recognize me and even if they did they were the ones watching crossdressing porn, so anyone that knew me would instantly want to fuck me. This wasn't beginning to sound like a bad idea.

My reverie of being a crossdressing cockslut pornstar was suddenly broken by flashing blue lights in my rear view mirror. Shit, fuck, this was not good news. I was going to have to show this cop my license but I looked nothing like my picture. Instead I was dressed in my 'please fuck me' outfit, on my way to have sex for money. I pulled the car over, more nervous than I have ever been.

The cop approached my vehicle and reached the window which I had already rolled down. "License and Registration, ma'am," he said.

I acted a little taken aback, "Sure no problem," I said. On the inside I was terrified. I knew this cop. This was my dad's friend, Bradley Corbett.

I reached into my purse to retrieve my license and reached across to the glove compartment for the registration. I handed both documents over to the officer.

The officer looked at the license and looked at me, he did this a few times, coming to terms with what happened.

"Surely, this must be some mistake," Officer Corbett said.

"No sir," I said.

"You mean to tell me that you really are Jonathan Alonso?" he said. "The son of Reed?"

"I actually like to be called Bambi?" I said.

"Does your father know about this?" he asked.

"Know about what?" I asked back.

"This," he gestured toward me. "This whole 'Girl' thing".

"No, and he isn't going to find out," I said.

"I'm sorry Jon. . . Bambi. But I have to tell him," he said.

"No you do not!" I said. "Do you know how new this is to me? I hadn't put on a dress or a pair of panties until Friday. I hadn't done anything remotely girly until Friday. I am still trying to figure all of this out and I am not going to have you ruin any of this for me!"

"Wow. . . Sorry. I didn't know. What awakened this side in you?" he asked.

"I don't think that is any of your business," I said.

"Well maybe I can help you work through some of this stuff. There's also still a chance that your father does find out about this," he said.

"I don't think I feel comfortable sharing all of that with you," I said.

"You have to give me a little something here Bambi. You can't expect me not to ask questions," he said. "What's up with this outfit then? Because forgive me for saying so but it's a bit slutty".

"Well thanks for being delicate. I'm going to a meeting type thing," I said

"What do you mean? Like to see a guy? Are you gay too?" he asked.

"I don't think that's any of your business," I said again.

"I caught you driving down the highway, going 10 mph over the speed limit in a pink mini-skirt, with heels and a wig. Do you really think that you have any power here?" he asked.

I knew he was right but I didn't want to admit it. "Yes to see a guy," I said.

"So you're gay?" he asked.

"It's complicated," I said.

"Do you enjoy having sex with men?" he asked.

"I don't want to answer that," I said.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said pausing for a moment. "I hate to say it but I have to tell your father about this. I would want him to do the same thing if it was my son."

"Please you can't do this," I said, "It will destroy him and my mom".

"I'm sorry but I have to," he said.

"Please don't! There has to be something I can do," I said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I started to pout a little. If he told my parents my life would be over. I would die of shame. "I just. . . I just want to find out whether being a girl is what I want before I let them know," I said through my sobs.

"Let me ask you one more question and depending on your answer, I may not tell your parents," Officer Corbett said.

"Alright," I said still sobbing.

"Have you given a blowjob and if you have, did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"I don't wanna answer that," I said as I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Answer the question or I tell your parents," I said as I started to cry a little bit more.

"I. . . I. . . I. . ." I stammered.

"Bambi, answer the question please," he said.

"I do," I sobbed. "I like giving blowjobs". I started cry even more after admitting this.

"That was very brave of you sweetie," he said. "Now why don't you follow me".

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere a little more quiet," he said.

"For. . . For what?" I asked.

"I think you know," he said.

"But you're married," I said.

"Well if you liked girls, you would know that not all women like putting their mouths all over a man's penis," he said.

"Ok but why do you want me to give you a blowjob?" I asked. "I'm not a real girl, isn't this like gay or something?"

"No it's not gay at all," he said. "You're more beautiful than most of the women I've even been with, including my wife".

"Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"Absolutely. You're one of the most attractive women I've ever seen," he said.

"Thanks," I said as I blushed a little.

"So you'll do it?" he asked.

"I guess so. Only as long as your promise not to tell anyone anything," I said.

"Not a problem, I probably have more to lose by doing this anyways. How would people react if they found out about getting a blowjob from a guy dressed as a girl?" he asked rhetorically.

"Fair point," I said.

"Alright follow me," he said as he handed me back my papers and went to his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We had wound up in a very secluded, wooded area. There was absolutely nothing around us and the fear of being caught was definitely out of the window.

I got out of my car because I needed to be at Carl's very soon and I didn't want to be late.

"How do you want to do this? In the car, out here?" Officer Corbett asked.

"It's gonna be cramped in the car, how about out here?" I asked.

"Fine with me," he said as he began to walk over toward me.

"Give me just a second," I said.

I remembered there was an old towel in my car so I went and grabbed it and laid it on the ground.

"Good thinking, wouldn't wanna get those knees dirty," he said.

I kneeled down in front of Officer Corbett as he began to undo his big police belt. Within a few seconds his pants were around his feet and I was face to penis.

"Wow," I muttered as I realized that his cock was about 8 inches and it was still soft.

"Thank you," he said.

I wasted no time because I still needed to get to Carl's. I took his cock in my mouth immediately in order to get it hard. It didn't take much and soon the cock was standing at full erection at about 9". He didn't grow much but it didn't matter. His cock was still huge.

"Do you know when the last time my wife took my cock in her mouth was?" he asked.

"Nuh-uh," I mumbled as I was taking his cock into my mouth.

"3 years," he said. "My wife thinks blowjobs are gross and that women who give them believe that they should be completely submissive to their husbands".

"Mmm," I mumbled through the cock in my mouth.

As I was taking him in and out of my mouth I began trying to make eye contact in order to turn him on a little bit more.

"It's so sexy to see your blue eyes with my cock in your mouth," he said pausing for a few moments. "My wife just doesn't get that blowjobs aren't about feminism or anything, they're about pleasing your partner".

I was growing tired of Officer Corbett go on about his wife. I took his cock out of my mouth so that I could remove my blouse. I also hiked up my skirt to my stomach so that to him it was just a girl in her bra and panties sucking on his cock.

"Could you stop talking about your wife please?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry," he said.

"Just focus on the sexy, 18 year old girl that is on her knees right in front of you," I said.

I then returned to taking his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip like it was an ice cream cone. After doing this I then began to bob my head up and down in a motion that I had become very familiar with the past few days.

I needed to be fast with this cock so I began working at an unbelievable pace.

"Whoa, what's the rush?" the officer asked.

I took his dick out of my mouth momentarily. "I have somewhere to be," I said.

"Alright well just keep doing that and I'll be done soon," he said.

I continued what I was doing and he was not lying. Before I knew it cum was spurting from his cock and landing in my mouth. I cherished his cum as I had done so to many guys before him. It was just so fucking hot to have a guy cum in my mouth.

After he finished cumming he began pulling up his pants. "That was amazing. I don't remember blowjobs being this good," he said.

"That's because I am the queen of blowjobs," I said.

"I can't argue with that," he said.

"So where are you heading to?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"I just came in your mouth, I think we're a little past secrets," he said.

"If I tell you will you promise not to arrest me?" I asked.

"Well now I have to know," I said.

"Well I really need money because I think I wanna move out of my parents house so an opportunity to make money presented itself," I said.

"What opportunity?" he asked.

"Well, I'm gonna be a call girl," I said.

"Didn't see that coming," he said.

"The money is really good," I said.

"I'm not judging. I hope that you can live the life that you want to," he said.

"Wow. . . Thanks a lot. You're a lot more understanding than I thought you would be," I said.

"No problem," he said with a smile.

"I'll tell you what, how about I put my number in your phone and anytime your wife doesn't want to put her lips around that monster of yours, text me," I said.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yeah why not?" I said. "I'm always looking to have a little bit of fun".

"You're a pretty amazing person Bambi," he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in the door of the building that Carl told me to meet him. I was greeted by a receptionist which was a little weird.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"Umm yeah. I'm here to meet Simba. I'm Bambi," I said.

"Oh of course. Just down at the end of the hall," she said.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on Carl's door.

"Who is it?" Carl asked.

"Bambi," I said.

"Come on in. I'm just finishing up," he said.