Blackmailed Servitude Ch. 02

Story Info
The trap is sprung.
2.7k words
4.36
59.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neast19
Neast19
20 Followers

I'd first like to once again thank Bella_Mariposa for an excellent and patient job editing, and for providing helpful & constructive criticism. Please enjoy the story

Chapter 2

The chosen woman was called Diane. She and Brian knew each other from high school where it would be fair to say they didn't get on. Diane was a terribly spoilt child born into a loveless relationship where true affection was regularly replaced by money and presents. By the time she was 18 she had developed an extremely high opinion of herself, and often thought of herself as superior to everything and everyone. In high school she was considered the 'Queen Bee' of the popular girls; a reputation based on her astonishing good looks, her very rich parents and aloofness. Guys and girls all fawned over her, desperate to be considered among her inner circle.

On the other hand Brian was the stud of the year. Girls wanted him, guys wanted to be him. In most cases, this would have resulted in Brian and Diane being the schools star couple, but from the moment they first met they instantly despised each other. Brian often referred to Diane as 'that stuck up bitch' whereas Diane only ever spoke of Brian as 'that jumped up wanker.' Their enmity lasted throughout high school, and only ended when they went their separate ways post-graduation.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brian and Vicky laid out their plan over the next two weeks. Selecting the form that the blackmail would take lot of careful consideration. Various options were weighed against each other, until all were discarded. Eventually it was Brian who came up with the angle they would exploit.

"Her job's her weakness," he stated one afternoon. "She loves wielding power over other people. Threaten her job and she'll crumble."

"But how?" queried Vicky.

"It's simple," Brian whispered in awe, the idea dawning on him as he spoke. He couldn't believe he hadn't thought of this before, it was perfect!

"Her law firm's still full of old men with very traditional views. They're probably very keen to knock her back a peg or two. Therefore we threaten to give them the ammunition they need to do that in the form of a PR disaster, and that is where you come in dearest..."

The plan ended up being brilliant in its simplicity. Vicky was to seduce Diane into sleeping with her. A public lesbian affair would ruin Diane's career, both at her current firm and any future prospects she may aspire to. For this purpose, a hotel room would be rigged with two camcorders to record the whole incident. Clearly, a fair amount of alcohol would be required to reduce Diane's inhibitions; however Brian was confident Vicky would be able to bag her prize. After a further week of study, the pair had roughly worked out Diane's routine. Most importantly, she frequented a quiet bar every Friday after work to let her hair down and to bathe in the attention of numerous men. This would be their opportunity. This would be when they would take her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tall gin and tonic please," said Vicky, sitting down on the bar stool next to Diane's.

For the next ten minutes, the women sat in silence, both apparently completely preoccupied in their own worlds. Eventually Vicky leaned over to Diane, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"I don't mean to alarm you, but I think that guy over there might be touching himself while watching you," gesturing to balding, overweight man sitting in a corner booth who was suspiciously 'rearranging' himself under the table.

"Ugh! How disgusting. Men are such pigs," replied Diane.

"You won't hear any argument from me. I'm Vicky by the way."

"Hi, I'm Diane."

The women moved their stools closer to each other, and descended into easy conversation, as only women can do with strangers. Several G&T's later the girls could have been best friends, as Vicky carefully steered the conversation towards relationships.

"My boyfriend just dumped me," she said, stifling a quiet sob. "He said I'd changed. He was no longer 'sexually' attracted to me. He basically thought I was ugly..."

"Bastard!" hissed Diane. "Don't believe him Vic, you're gorgeous! Anyway who needs pricks like him? He clearly doesn't deserve you! You're better off without him. In fact, we should celebrate you being free from him! Champagne, my treat!"

The two women sat steadily drinking and giggling together until the bar's closing time. However, instead of going their own separate ways Vicky invited a somewhat reluctant Diane to her hotel room.

"It's just round the corner, and I really don't want to walk there by myself," begged Vicky. "There's a bottle of wine we could have!"

The promise of yet more alcohol swayed the indecisive Diane, so the girls walked back to Vicky's carefully prepared room arm in arm so as to hold each other up. Once in the room Vicky quickly plied Diane with yet more wine, while sitting next to her on the bed. Vicky steered conversation towards men, leading to both women roundly abusing the men in their lives for half an hour. Eventually they were both agreed: all men were dicks.

As a lull in conversation arose, Vicky judged the time was perfect. Without warning, she took Diane's hand in hers and put her wine glass down on the bedside table. Not letting go of her hand Vicky pushed Diane backwards onto the bed so that she was lying down. Leaning over Diane, Vicky slowly placed her lips on hers and kissed her lightly. Breaking the kiss Vicky looked down searchingly at clearly confused Diane.

"Please," whispered Vicky. "I need someone tonight. I want you. I need you. Let me have you..."

Saying this she leaned forward again, once again pressing her lips against Diane's. This time she felt Diane begin to kiss her back, so she slowly opened her mouth and snaked her tongue out searchingly. Diane seemed to melt into the kiss, as her tongue found Vicky's and hungrily began to twist around it. Vicky grabbed the back of Diane's head, and lifted it while still engaging in a serious tongue lock. Through gentle pushing, pulling and persuasion, Vicky positioned Diane so that she was sitting up on the bed with Vicky straddling her lap, legs wrapped around her. Slipping her arms around her neck, Vicky leaned in once more, taking Diane's mouth into hers. Passionately kissing, Vicky slowly maneuvered first Diane's jacket off, then slowly began to unbutton her blouse. With each button popping free, more of Diane's glorious tits were exposed. Her soft mounds of milky heaven were encased in a sea-blue prison of lace, desperate to be released. Throwing the blouse off, Vicky sucked Diane's lower lip into her mouth and bit it lightly as she unhooked the bra, finally letting Diane's tits fall free. These could only be described as tiny mountains of perfection; pert with small but pointy purple nipples.

Vicky pushed Diane back onto the bed, and locked her wrists in her hands, holding them above her head. Keeping Diane in this prone position Vicky started to trail kisses down her neck, leaving more than one nip on her path. Eventually Vicky found her way to the top of Diane's mounds, as she slowly lowered her mouth over the nipple. She felt Diane stiffen and she began to run circles around the nub with her tongue, occasionally very lightly nipping it. A moan escaped Diane as Vicky transferred her lips to Diane's other nipple, while keeping up the assault on the first with her fingers. After several minutes of nibbling Diane's nipples Vicky stood up and told her nervous lover to wait. She soon came back with the bucket of ice the wine had been sitting in. Placing a cube of ice in her mouth, she recommenced her assault Diane's nipple. A sharp cry of surprise escaped Diane, as the ice was firmly pressed down on her nipple. The discomfort of the cold was quickly replaced by the amazing warmth of Vicky's tongue, and immediate waves of intense please swept up Diane's body. This mixture of pleasure and slightest pain was repeated time and time again on each of Diane's nipples, driving her into a lustful frenzy.

Holding Diane's nipple firmly between her teeth while flicking it ferociously with her tongue, Vicky let her hand drape over Diane's leg, and trail up her thigh on a lazy path. By the time she reached the top of Diane's thigh, she could already feel the warmth emanating from her desperate pussy. Reaching slightly higher she could feel wetness trickling down Diane's inner leg. Finally, reaching the top of her thighs Vicky found sun yellow satin panties, already soaking wet and clinging to Diane's pussy lips. Diane began to pant and writhe in ecstasy as Vicky let her finger hook under the panties and begin to slide up and down her glistening slit. 'She's ready,' thought Vicky. Sitting up so she was once again straddling the lithe body beneath her, Vicky looked down and smiled at Diane.

"Trust me baby," she whispered.

Saying this she leaned forwards and took both of Diane's wrists in her hands again. This time when she positioned them above Diane's head Vicky used some silk ties she'd placed under the pillows earlier to firmly tie Diane's wrists to the head board. Having bound Diane, Vicky slid down her body, kissing her deeply on her way down. Stopping between her legs Vicky slowly parted them, getting a great view up Diane's skirt. After grabbing a eyeful, she slowly tugged Diane's skirt and panties off in one go, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy.

"You horny little bitch!" laughed Vicky. As she scooped a finger inside the crotch of Diane's panties collecting the clear liquid collecting there. Smiling, she bought the finger to her mouth, tasting Diane's juices on her tongue.

"Mmm," moaned Vicky. "Delicious! You have to try some!"

Before she could protest, Vicky had scooped up more dampness from the panties, and placed the finger into Diane's mouth. At first, Diane looked shocked and angry, but the thought of tasting herself obviously turned her on as she quickly began lapping her juices off Vicky's finger in earnest.

"Mmm," whispered Vicky. "Good girl! Now for your reward!"

Vicky lay back down on her stomach, with her face right in front of Diane's dripping crotch. With deliberate ease, Vicky peeled Diane's lips apart with her fingers, exposing her little pink love hole. Slowly Vicky inserted first one, then two fingers into this hole. Diane was so wet, Vicky's fingers slid easily in causing Diane to gasp in shock. Vicky curled her fingers upwards and slowly began to rub Diane's G-spot, while gazing up to gauge Diane's reaction. Diane had closed her eyes and arched her back, gripping the bonds on her wrists to stop herself from crying out. However nothing could stop Diane squealing in pleasure as she felt Vicky's lip's descend onto her clit as her fingers continued to grind inside her.

Vicky began to flick her tongue over Diane's clit, causing Diane to gasp with every slightest contact. After several minutes of building Diane's orgasm up, Vicky changed tactics and clamper her lips around the clit, and began to furiously pummel it with her tongue. This caused Diane to writhe and try to pull away, her pleasure very suddenly changing to pain. Finally stopping her assault on the clit, Vicky left her lips clamped around it and began to delicately suck on it. The sudden return of incredible pleasure on the now very delicate clit, as well as Vicky's fingers now steadily fucking Diane's pussy, had an immediate effect on Diane. Clamping Vicky's head between her thighs she began to hump her hips forward, grinding her pussy harder into Vicky's face. Her head rolling from side to side in delirious pleasure, she began to scream.

"Yes! Ohhhh yes! Come on baby! Fuck me! Fuuuckkk meeee! Yes! Yes! YEEEESSSS! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Vicky redoubled her efforts on Diane's clit, lapping at it with all the speed she could muster. At the same time she began ramming her fingers into Diane's desperate cunt, forcing them deeper each time. Suddenly Diane's body went taught, as first drop of orgasm was spilt through her body.

"I'M COMING! IM COOOOMING!" screamed Diane, clamping Vicky's face to her pussy with legs as she bucked and writhed under her tongue. The orgasm grew in ferocity, as wave after wave of pleasure rode through Diane's body. She picked her hips off the bed and slammed her pussy onto Vicky's fingers as the last wracks of pleasure swept through her destroyed body.

"Mmmmmmmm! Stop. Stop! I can't take any more," moaned Diane, as Vicky was still lazily swirling her clit with her tongue. Vicky giggled as she sat up and looked at the now truly spent Diane.

"Enjoy that did you?" Vicky whispered. Diane could only moan in response, still coming down from her orgasm.

"Good!" replied Vicky, "Cause it's my turn now!"

Before Diane could open her eyes, Vicky was positioning herself over her. She stood up and placed her legs either side of Diane's head, facing down her body. She quickly stripped off her clothes, so that when Diane finally opened her eyes she was staring up at a Vicky's patiently waiting pussy. Without further ado, Vicky sunk onto all fours, positioning her pussy just in front of Diane's face. It was close enough that Diane could smell Vicky's scent wafting through the air.

"I've never done this," said Diane, clearly feeling nervous and uncomfortable.

"Please..." whispered Vicky. "I need this!"

She sounded so desperate that the intoxicated Diane couldn't help herself. Slowly she leaned forward and let her tongue trail along Vicky's gash. Vicky moaned and began to squirm as Diane's tongue explored this experience. With long, thoughtful licks Diane's tongue dived into every crevice and fold of Vicky's dripping cunt. Strangely Diane seemed to be enjoying herself as much as Vicky was, her tongue probing this hitherto forbidden place. With growing confidence Diane focused her attention on Vicky's pink hole. With deliberate ease so as to savor every moment of the intrusion, she let her tongue push its way into Vicky's hole. Vicky let out a deep groan as Diane curved her tongue into a circle, and then bobbing her head up and down began to fuck her little tight hole. After several minutes of this Diane's neck began to feel sore, so she changed tact and began to nibble around Vicky's clit.

"Yes! There! Lick me there!" moaned Vicky, involuntarily leaning backwards so that she now sat on Diane's face. Diane now desperately focused her attention on Vicky's clit, her bound hands rendering her helpless. She nibbled, pulled and circled Vicky's clit with her tongue, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. As the speed at which Diane's tongue flicked over her clit increased, Vicky couldn't help but begin to hump backwards onto Diane's face, abusing her mouth. Feeling Vicky's legs tighten around her head Diane knew her work was nearly done and her goddess was about to come. She held her tongue out, slightly curved so that Vicky rode her way to a body-shattering orgasm. She held Diane's head in her hands as she came explosively, rocking back and forth on Diane's willing tongue. Diane was surprised as clear liquid started pouring from Vicky's pussy, forcing Diane's mouth to open again and swallow it. After several minutes, Vicky climbed off Diane and untied her hands.

"Thank you," whispered Vicky, as leaned over the spent body. "You were amazing!"

"Thank you," murmured Diane, tiredness overcoming her fragile figure.

The girls didn't talk again that evening. Eventually they fell asleep in an exhausted, lustful heap. They lay the whole night in each other's arms, Diane wrapped around Vicky with her hands lightly resting over Vicky's breasts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Diane woke up with a splitting headache. She appeared to be naked, wrapped around the girl she had met last night.

'Fuck! What have I done!' thought Diane, as the memories of last night flooded back. It had been...amazing! But completely wrong and forbidden! She had to leave now, before things got any worse or more embarrassing.

Diane got up quietly, and dressed as silently as she could. Picking up her shoes, she tiptoed out of the room, leaving Vicky presumably still asleep.

Vicky opened her eyes and smiled as she heard the door shut.

The trap had been sprung...

Neast19
Neast19
20 Followers