Blackmailed Servitude Ch. 04

Story Info
Diane is punished.
6.7k words
4.42
54.9k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neast19
Neast19
20 Followers

Diane woke slowly, darkness slowly giving way to an unfamiliar room. Her eyes roaming the room in confusion, she attempted to recall how she'd ended up here. Like an explosion erupting in her head, the memories of the previous night flooded back. Her face burning in anger, she recalled meeting Brian and Vicky in the bar and those damn panties that had caused her such pain and forced her to submit. With increasing embarrassment and disbelief she remembered the pleasure she'd felt after finally submitting and the intense waves of joy the vibrator forced through her body, riding through her uninvited. Worse of all she remembered begging to be allowed to come, Brian's cock twitching in her hand, and her disgusting gratitude when finally he came and she was allowed her the most incredible orgasm of her life.

'What the fuck happened to me!'thought Diane, disgusted with the previous night's antics.'Clearly I lost my mind, probably due to those bastards electrocuting my clit all night!'

Diane lay back onto the bed and thought back carefully to the events that had led to her being in this room. After half an hour of serious evaluation, she had drawn her conclusions. Clearly, she'd only be acting in the purest form of self-preservation. She couldn't be held accountable for her actions; the fuckers had pretty much tortured her for their amusement! She hadn't wanted to cum like that; she'd only been trying to please her tormentors. Like some fucked up variation of the Stockholm Syndrome.

'Things are going to change!'decided Diane.'They can't hold me here against my will, and they definitely can't force me to do anything I don't want to. Fuck these two; it's time to get a grip Diane!'

Full of resolve, Diane stood up and properly examined her surroundings. She was in a spacious room, with a large bay window overlooking a large garden. The room was sparely decorated, a few paintings garnished the walls, and a few pieces of furniture such as a desk, drawers and a small table were scattered throughout the room. All in all it was a very normal looking guest room, definitely not the room she'd expected to be given from the sadistic, depraved couple. Looking at the door, she noticed something hanging from it. Moving forward for a closer inspection, Diane found an outfit had been prepared for her with a note reading:

"Morning Diane,

We are most likely enjoying breakfast by the time you've woken up. Put on the provided outfit and join us.

Master & Mistress"

'Fuck that!' thought Diane, deciding it was time to make her stand. Looking around the room, she spotted her clothes from last night folded up on a chair by her bed. Smiling in relief, she slipped on her white skirt, black bra and her white blouse. The black lacey panties she left on the chair, better to wear no panties then those awful things! Checking her appearance in the mirror and finding it acceptable she began to feel in much better control of her situation.

Diane left the room and looked around. Noticing some stairs on her left, and figuring that the kitchen would be downstairs, she headed down them. Hearing voices to her right, Diane figured that was where the kitchen was located and headed towards it. Stopping just outside an open door Diane paused, steeling herself for the upcoming confrontation.

'I'm a strong, independent woman,' chanted Diane in her head.'I will not do anything that I don't want to. I am in control.'

Taking a deep breath, Diane rounded the corner and sauntered into the kitchen, attempting to radiate confidence. Brian and Vicky were sitting at the end of a long oak kitchen table, talking amiably. A quick sweep of the kitchen revealed it to be traditionalist in every way, with lots of wooden counters, large cupboards and a general sense of openness & homeliness. Not waiting to be noticed, Diane strode forward and sat down on the opposite end of the table. Glaring at the couple ignoring her she grabbed some toast and began to butter it, daring them to make comment. Still the pair wouldn't look up from their discussion, both completely immersed in each other. Finally, not being able to bear being ignored any longer, Diane spoke up.

"Look," started Diane. "We need to discuss what's going to happen. Clearly yesterday was a mistake. Something I'm sure we both feel bad about. So here's what I suggest. From today we both go our separate ways, and never see each other again. I promise I won't press any sort of charges against you. I think that's more than fair..."

Diane trailed off, realizing that the couple was completely ignoring her.

"Oi!" shouted Diane, attempting to grab their attention. "I'm trying to be reasonable here!"

Finally, Brian and Vicky appeared to realize they weren't alone in the room. Looking up at Diane together, a triumphant look shot across Brian's face as he smirked at Vicky.

"Yes, yes Brian," said Vicky. "You were right."

Smiling broadly, Brian looked back at Diane.

"Did you not see the note Di?" he asked innocently.

Feeling anger rising within her Diane replied with hostility. "Of course I saw the fucking note! Then I fucking ignored it!"

"Ah..." replied Brian. "I thought you might do that. Vicky didn't; she naively thought that you'd learnt your lessons last night. She didn't appreciate how much of a total bitch you can be."

"Look," repeated Diane. "I think things have gone far enough. Let's just call it a day, okay?"

"Tell her what you bet V," laughed Brian, still ignoring Diane.

Vicky stood up, and began clearing the plates of the table. Taking them to the sink behind Diane she called back, "I bet my arse that you'd wear the outfit like a good slut dear. You've really let us down."

Without warning, Diane felt something bending her arm behind her back, twisting in the most agonizing of positions. The slightest pressure on her arm now caused a great deal of pain.

"Arghhh!" screamed Diane. "Get the fuck off me bitch!"

Without replying, Vicky applied a very small amount of pressure upwards on the arm, forcing Diane to her feet. Diane flailed around herself desperately, attempting to grab a hold of Vicky and throw her off. Much more nimble on her feet, Vicky dodged all of Diane's feeble attempts to grab her, and slowly forced her to walk towards Brian. When the pair reached Brian, Vicky stuck a foot out, tripping Diane over onto his lap. She suddenly felt a stronger grip on her arm behind her back, as Brian took over holding her. At the same time she heard Vicky move away, then return moments later making a clinking sound. She sat on Diane's back, quelling Diane's thrashing body under her weight. Diane felt Brian slowly untwist her arm from behind her back, then force both wrists to the floor. Diane started fighting back with renewed vigor as she realised what was going to happen, he was going to handcuff her wriststhroughthe legs of the chair. However nothing she could do could stop the superior strength of Brian, and with aclinkher wrists were locked into the handcuffs. At the same time she left the coolness of metal begin attached to each of her ankle, then the pair finally let her go.

Trying to stand up, Diane only got halfway upright before the handcuffs met the seat of the chair halting her progress. Frustrated Diane tried to kick out, only to find her legs were even more immobilized then her wrists. In short, she was bound completely, bent lewdly over Brian's lap. Panic descended over Diane as she began to thrash around desperately. After several minutes of futile thrashing, she finally slumped down, her palms pressed flat on the floor supporting her weight as she panted exhaustedly.

"Are you done?" asked Brian, pausing for a reply. When Diane failed to reply, he continued.

"Good girl. I thought we made the rules clear yesterday, but I'll reiterate them for you. You WILL obey all instructions given to you. Failure to obey instructions will result in punishment. Do I make myself clear?"

Diane still refused to reply, refused to give Brian the satisfaction of having her submit.

"Very well Di," said Brian quietly. "When you're ready to resume you role as our slave I wish you to say the words 'I'm sorry for disappointing you master and mistress. I am your willing slave. Thank you for making me realise this.'"

Diane resolved herself to never utter those words, no matter what happened.

Brian looked down at the prone body draped over his lap. He firmly pushed down on her lower back until her stomach was resting on his stiff cock struggling to escape his trousers. Diane's arse was forcibly raised upwards until it was hovering above his right knee, with her crotch pressed firmly to his leg. With deliberate slowness, Brian hooked his finger around the elastic waist of her skirt and began to tug it down. With each tantalizing second, another inch of Diane's perfect bottom was exposed. When the elastic reached the top of the Diane's crack she began to thrash around again, once again attempting to get free while shouting abuse at her captor.

Brian waited patiently for her to end her remonstrations. When she'd finally subsided, exhausted again, he began to once again pull down her skirt. Slowly Diane's peaches were exposed to his inspection. Her arse could be described as nothing less than heavenly. The identical white globes appeared both firm and muscular; however, they maintained a delightfully delicate milky hue and were incredibly smooth to the touch. Diane's face began to burn with resentment and embarrassment as her bottom was presented to her master. Leaving her skirt around her ankles, Brian slowly traced a finger up the back of her legs, climbing the rise of her bottom and finally resting over her crack. Using two fingers, Brian decided to increase Diane's humiliation by slowly separating her cheeks, opening her back passage for his eyes to feast upon.

"Oh look here V!" said Brian excitedly. "She has dimples at the top of her crack! How delightful!"

Feeling Vicky move over to scrutinize her exposed backside Diane felt tears of frustration form in the corner of her eyes. It wasn't the embarrassment that Diane resented, it was the helplessness that really did her!

"Enough dithering darling," whispered Brian in her ear. "You know how to stop proceedings dear."

That being said, Brian raised his hand, and brought it down sharply on her arse. SMACK! Diane winced but refused to make a noise as she felt heat sting through her left cheek. SMACK! This time the slap landed on her right cheek, but the discomfort was minimal. SMACK! Brian's hand came down harder on her left cheek, causing Diane to inhale sharply. SMACK! Pain shot through her right cheek, forcing her to involuntarily twitch her legs. Still Diane refused to utter a single sound. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her spanking continued unceremoniously as her arse turned an incredibly bright red and began to radiate heat.

Suddenly Brian changed tactic. Shifting her legs apart, he aimed his spanks lower, so that now her anus caught the blow with the bottom of her arse. Feeling his fingers trail along her opening as he raised his hand to spank her again, Diane let out her first noise since her ordeal began, a small gasp escaping her mouth. Hearing this, Brian spanked her opening again deliberately letting his fingers rest on her opening momentarily. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Now all the blows came down on her rosebud, finally causing Diane to wince and pant in pain. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her breathing was becoming ragged now and tears began to flow from her eyes. Her anus convulsed and spasmed with each connection, pain shooting through her body. Pushing her legs further apart, Brian landed a blow directly on her pussy. Diane shrieked in surprise as pain shot through her slit unexpectedly. SLAP! Another blow quickly landed on her pussy causing her to shout and struggle. SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! Now Diane was writhing with every hit, as the alternated between her anus and her pussy.

Pain had become a constant companion for her by now, however increasingly a strange new sensation accompanied every blow. A jolt of fiery passion shot through her clit every time Brian hit her pussy, a drop of pure pleasure in a sea of pain. Diane found herself focusing on that pleasure, wanting more of it to counteract the pain. Now when a blow was due on her pussy she pushed back, losing herself in a split second of bliss as her pussy contracted in pain. Diane began to pant for a completely different reason, desperately needing to feel Brian's palm on her pussy. Tears of disbelief now poured from Diane's eyes as she felt an unbelievable orgasm begin to build in the depths of her pussy. She could not cum like this!

Brian saw that Diane was bringing her pussy up to his hand now, relishing in the connection. Seeing her lips begin to swell and her love-tunnel begin to contract he suddenly realised she was attempting to cum without permission! Unbelievable, what a slut! 'Bitch!' Brian thought. 'When will she learn?' She couldn't be allowed to cum without permission. That would completely undermine the punishment. Shifting his arm, Brian now landed all his blows on the fleshy top of her bottom, watching them jiggle and dance with every slap.

'NO! Nooooooooo!' shot through Diane's mind as she felt the change of tack. She was seconds away! One more spank would have pushed her over, how could he do this to her! Now there was only pain. Feeling her orgasm fading Diane began to sob as her resolve crumbled. She heard the words tumble from her mouth before she'd even considered them.

SOB..."I'm sorry for,"SOB..."disappointing you master and mistress."SOB..."I am your willing slave. Thank you for making me realise this."

The spanking immediately stopped. Diane sobbed in relief, feeling her cheeks burning in pain, and her face burning in shame.

"Are you really sorry Di?" asked Vicky, who'd watched the whole proceedings while sitting on the edge of the table.

"Yes Mistress," whispered Diane, finally submitting.

"Good girl," cooed Vicky, stroking Diane's hair. "You did so well. We're both so proud of you!"

Diane felt a sickening wave of relief and gratitude at Vicky's compliment, her bottom still smarting.

Seeing Diane was still sobbing, Vicky stopped stroking her hair. "Hush now pet, I'll get you some lotion for your bottom." Diane didn't bother to move her head as she felt Vicky move away.

"You enjoyed that didn't you," whispered Brian while Vicky was out of the room. Diane mutely shook her head, refusing to admit the pleasure she'd gotten from it.

"The wet patch on my trousers begs to differ," smirked Brian.

Vicky returned, and soon Diane felt a cool soothing sensation spread on her rear. The pain disappeared, replaced by cool numbness.

"Hmm!" said Vicky, letting the hand smoothing the salve dip into Diane's crevice finding it soaking wet. "Clearly wasn't all that bad then!"

Humiliated beyond belief, Diane didn't dare reply.

"If I let you up Di, are you going to start to behave?" asked Brian calmly.

Willing to do anything to avoid more spanking Diane replied "Yes", quickly adding a "Sir" before she could be called up on the slip. She felt the cuffs holding her ankles being released before Brian reached around and undid one cuff on the wrists. Free at last, Diane remained in position waiting for permission in an attempt to please the couple.

"Good girl!" smiled Brian. "You may stand, and then strip."

Diane stood slowly, the movement causing her to wince in pain. Finally straightening, she stepped out of the skirt around her ankles, and in one motion removed her bra and blouse. She stood in front of the pair, gloriously nude. The only blemishes on her entire body were the quickly fading red hand prints on her bottom, but apart from them she was flawless. Brian's eyes sat transfixed on the tiny triangle of red pubic hair nestling above her pussy, while Vicky calmly looked her in the eyes.

"Did you nearly come dear?" she asked, eyeing the glistening folds of Diane's slit. Seeing the truth in her eyes Vicky laughed and quickly continued, "Don't be embarrassed! It's completely natural. Christ the number of times he's made me come just by spanking! He's got the most amazing hands!"

Past the point of embarrassment by now, Diane numbly nodded while replying "Yes mistress. I was only seconds away."

"Poor thing..." laughed Vicky.

Brian stood up and left the room while Vicky got Diane to sit down in the chair she'd just been spanked on. Once sat down Vicky spread her legs and then trailed two fingers up Diane's slit. It was still dripping wet, the clit standing prominent and proud. Diane leaned back and closed her eyes in pleasure as she felt Vicky's fingers penetrate her hole, then curl up and begin to rub on her wall. Instinctively finding Diane's g-spot Vicky started to rub it quickly, watching as juices began to pour around her fingers. Small moans and gasps escaped Diane's mouth, as she began to arch her back in ecstasy. Brian walked back into the room as Vicky lowered her lips onto Di's clit, and began to slowly suck on it. Standing in the doorway for a second, he saw Diane's face twitch in pleasure, her hands gripping the arms of the seat tightly.

"Is she ready?" he asked Vicky.

"Oh she was ready before I even started!" giggled Vicky. "I was just having fun."

Diane looked startled and upset as Vicky stood up, withdrawing her attention on Diane's pussy. The very absence of this pleasure made her want it even more! Her eyes begged Vicky to return to her work, yet she dared not make a comment.

"Don't fight us Di," said Vicky. "We're going to tie you to the chair again, but you're not being punished this time."

Diane looked scared now. What was going on? A moment ago, she'd been about to cum on Vicky's face (again) and now there was talk of tying her down. Without waiting for a response, Brian began to wind a silk rope around her waist. He first trailed it up her back and over her shoulder before using it to tie each of her arms to the chair's arm rests. That done, he looped the silk around Diane's thighs, before running to down her legs to her ankles and fastening it firmly to the chair.

"There, that should do it," whispered Vicky, as Diane tried to shift and realised she couldn't move an inch. "You've not got to do anything slave. You only get to watch. Is that clear? You may NOT cum." With that being said Brian handed Vicky a pink bullet vibrator. This she positioned so that the very tip made the barest contact to Di's clit, and taped it into place before turning it on. Ripples of delight rolled through Di's clit, surging through her body like orgasmic spears. Her pussy, which was already dripping wet began to gush again as Diane leaned back and immersed herself in pleasure. After several minutes of writhing and squirming she tried to shift the vibrator closer, ready to climax, however she couldn't move an inch! She moaned in frustration, on the brink of cumming but not able to push herself over the edge. Giving up trying to free her arms she began to rock on her thighs, trying to land her clit on the vibrator but failing every time. In utter frustration, she opened her eyes and begged.

"Please sir! Please m'am! Please can I cum?"

The pair ignored her. Diane suddenly realised this wasn't a power-play, they really intended to keep her on the brink of orgasm without ever letting her succumb to it. She began to buck and heave, convinced she could push herself over with a little friction, but nothing seemed to work as her pussy continued to flow uncontrollably. Sweating and panting, she saw Brian was slowly stripping his wife. Once she was naked (and wow, what a sight, thought Diane!) she turned and helped him strip in turn. Standing before her, both completely naked, Vicky spoke.

Neast19
Neast19
20 Followers
12