Blackmailed Sissy Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed sissy husband.
2.7k words
4.41
37.4k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week followed suit. Waking up mistress pleasuring her until she was completely satisfied using only tongue and fingers while cock locked tight in its cage. Carrying on until mistress had decided was enough. Everyday 6:30am morning call. Following the pleasure breakfast, bag packed, waiting on knees and a new outfit picked out. By the end of the week mistress had realised her little sissy rhyanna was resisting less and less and simply getting on with what was expected. She therefore rewarded him by giving all 7 outfits that had been worn throughout the week to her sissy as a present to be Rhyannas new daily attire.

Today after the normal morning routine mistress vikki went to work leaving sissy rhyanna alone in house. Sissy rhyanna received her morning text it read;

'Morning sissy Rhyanna. Watching you on the camera back in bed now. You have jobs to do so get the fuck up. Don't know if you noticed, another parcel was delivered yesterday. I left it in the kitchen for you. It's nothing bad don't worry. It's just another 6 cameras. Iv decided I want them installed in every room now so if I ever see you lying about or doing nothing I can stop my little sissy from being lazy and get you cleaning more. Go unpack them now and put them up. I want one in bathroom, one in kitchen, one in living room, one in spare bedroom, one in hallway and one in garage. Zero excuses, I'm watching you now so get up and do it'

Sissy rhyanna realising had no choice got straight out of bed and downstairs. She unpacked 5 hd cameras, gathered her drill and screws and went to work. This was the first time in over a week rhyanna had actually felt like a man again finally, doing a bit of hands on labour. Within 30 minutes all 5 cameras were now up and installed in the top corner of each room.

'There is no monitors with these cameras by the way? Don't know if they have missed something out of the order?' Rhyanna queried on text.

Mistress ~ 'Don't worry about that. I took the card out of the box earlier to scan on my phone. Basically you don't need a monitor anyway and now I have all 6 cameras connected to my app on phone so can see you at all time wherever you go. Makes it much easier for me to keep an eye on you and make sure you are cleaning and tidying when I say. By the looks of things they all seem to be up and activated but we will have to test them out anyway just to make sure they are live.'

Rhyanna ~ 'do you want me to walk around room to room so can test them then mistress?'

Mistress ~ ' No that would be too boring. Firstly we can test out kitchen camera. Nice and simple, go wash the dishes, wipe down the surfaces, sweep the floor and mop. I will be able to watch so you better do a good job. Then at least we know that one will work sissy.'

Rhyanna strolled down into the kitchen, put the plug in sink, filled it up with hot water ready to do the dishes. While waiting for them to soak she then wiped down the surfaces with an apple smelling kitchen spray and cloth. Following this the sissy went and got sweeping brush and did a quick sweep over the kitchen floor disposing any mess into the bin. She went back to the dishes washing one at a time. There wasn't many so only took 5-10'minutes. All finished sissy mopped the floor finally and left it to dry while sitting back in living room. At which point she received another text:

Mistress ~ 'good job on the kitchen sissy. That camera works fine so I'm happy. You have no time to sit down. We need to test the living room one now. Go to the bedroom and get my black vibrator and come back downstairs to the living room. I want you looking straight at the camera on your knees and you to suck it for at least 15 minutes. Make love to it with your mouth. The camera has speakers so make sure you pretend it's Michael and act like the sissy you are telling him how much you want it.'

Sissy rhyanna had already given up on trying to fight anything mistress said now since she knew she would be exposed to her best friends and football team immediately if so. She went and got the black vibrator and brought it back into the living room. Without hesitating rhyanna got on her knees. She began kissing the tip of it while moaning gently.

"Mmmmm Michael your cock is so big, please let me suck you. I'm begging you I need your cock in my mouth. Your so much bigger than my sissy clit."

Rhyanna continued kissing and licking it up and down trying to be as slutty as possible. By now she had forgot even why she was doing it, she was just getting carried away enjoying herself. She started to suck in slowly and deep then speeding up over and over fucking her mouth with it, deepthroating it, gagging on it. There was spit hanging down her face, make up running but she didn't care.

"Cum for me Michael, cum in my mouth please. I need to swallow you".

She continued to suck over and over when her phone vibrated:

'Well sissy that was something. I told you 15 minutes. You have been sucking that for 30 minutes and looked like you didn't want to stop. Safe to say that camera works. Microphone works perfect so heard everything and the recording function on camera also works. You just make it easier and easier to own you. You ever back chat me now and Michael gets this lovely video straight away. Given you loved that so much I'm sure you will love this just as much. Go get the strap on from the room the big black 8 inch one which we got but never used. Take it in the garage with you and bounce on it for the camera. More talking. This time beg for dan. If I'm not happy I send this video to Michael remember so make it good. There's oil in the bedroom. If your going to struggle feel free to use the beads and plug to open yourself up. Il be watching. Get your stuff together and be ready to go in 10 minutes faggot.'

Sissy rhyanna picked herself up and walked back up the stairs to the bedroom and into mistress' drawer. She grabbed the anal beads, plug, strap on and baby oil. Rhyanna squirted some oil on her sissy pussy and on her middle finger and slid it straight in. She had decided it would be easier doing this in the bedroom before going downstairs in ten minutes for the video requested. Sissy slid one finger in then a second a few times trying to slowly open her sissy hole. After a few thrusts she put oil onto the anal beads and began the next step. Slowly the first bead went straight in with ease, slowly followed by the second and third increasing in size. She removed all 3 and put on more oil before sliding all 5 straight in with a whimper let out. Having conquered this rhyanna followed by oiling up the plug and sliding in. This caused her pain but if she was to get the strap on in she knew she needed it opened. Feeling confident the job was done sissy rhyanna picked up the strap on and took it downstairs with the baby oil.

Sissy went downstairs, entered the garage and put the strap on sticking up on a chair then using the strap she linked it under the chair so it would stay set. The oil came back out. A lot this time. Drenched. More squirted on her sissy pussy as well. She then lowered herself onto it slowly. Taking it inch by inch as she could feel her pussy stretching around the thick black strap on. Sissy started to bounce and moan knowing she had to put on a show. Faster and deeper she bounced.

"Ahhh yes. Fuck me dan, that feels so good. Fuck my pathetic sissy pussy. Ahhhh yes your so big. This feels amazing. Please don't stop. Ahhhh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in my sissy pussy I'm begging you. Please cum in me." Sissy rhyanna moaned while bouncing.

Feeling as if she had put on a good enough performance she slowly climbed off it. Her pussy sore and stretched. She instinctively turned round got on knees and sucked it cleaned. Left it in the garage and went back to living room to sit on sofa. It didn't take long for the next text to come through.

'Well faggot. You seemed to enjoy that far too much. I didn't expect you to be able to take it all. And that's another video saved. Now if you ever let me down both your friends will see the real you. Two more cameras to test for today. I want you to go run yourself a bath now. It's about time we stepped this up and reminded you that you will never be a real man again. I want you to take a razor in the bath with you and shave off every single on your body from your eyes down. No whinging. No ifs no buts. Just do it now. I'm watching'.

Sissy rhyanna ran herself a bath, bubbles in it and lay down to relax. She soaked in the bath for 15 minutes feeling her body soaking up the water and bubbles before tentatively reaching for the razor. No idea where to start she grabbed the soap and lathered up her pubic area, belly and chest first. She took her time shaving making sure it was precise and smooth. She didn't mind this part as knew a lot of men who shaved them parts as well. She then lathered up her arm pits and arms and again gently and slowly shaved off each abs every hair. This was then followed by the bit she dreaded. Shaving her legs and pussy. This took her 30 minutes to complete. Twisting and turning into different positions to ensure she got every last hair. All complete she got out and rinsed the bath out of all the left over hair. Looking down at her body she had never felt so naked or smooth. Again the dreaded text came.

'Nice and smooth just like a good little sissy girl. Put your thong, bra, tights, skirt and top back on. I can see your make up is a bit streaky from the vibrator sucking but that's fine. Time to test out the other camera. The one in the hallway facing the door. What better way to test it out than you getting the dogs while I watch you leave through that front door and don't return for an hour. I want them dogs taken on a nice long walk exactly how you look bitch. Now get to it.'

Rhyanna slowly put her clothes back on. She was more nervous than she had ever been. It was one thing doing this for her mistress but a complete difference in doing it in public. She walked down the stairs and put the leads on the dogs. She stopped. She simply could do it.

'Get out of the house now.' Was a text she received followed by a screenshot of one of the videos awaiting to be sent to dan. There was no option. She slowly opened the door looking around street to make sure no one around and then left with a hurry. She had to walk about 400m through streets to get to the farmers fields where she knew it would be quiet. She put her head down and walked as quick as possible. Cars were driving past but she kept her head down. She knew she would just die inside if she made eye contact with someone and could tell that people had seen her. She got to the field as quick as possible before letting the dogs off. The field was always quiet so she felt safe. Taking her time walking around them killing as much time as possible before she did the same walk home. Again refusing to look up. Speed walking as much as possible, head down until she got home. Sweating.

Finally she could relax again and try to forget about everything that had happened during the day. Sissy rhyanna got one final text off mistress.

'I want you to tie yourself up to the bed naked now as I'm on way home. Do it now Il be home soon'.

Sissy jumped at the chance to take all the sissy clothes back off. She tied herself to the bed. Same as last time. Spread eagle facing up and just waiting his wife and mistress to get home.

Vikki walked in the house and straight to the bedroom to see her husband tied there. Laughing immediately when entering the room. She stripped naked and climbed onto the bed next to sissy rhyanna. She licked her index finger and slowly started teasing sissy rhyannas nipple. They were so sensitive and sissy's clit began to swell in the tiny pink cage.

"Look how horny you are you pathetic little bitch. Do you think I should unlock you and play with your little sissy clit?" Asked mistress.

" ahhh please do mistress. I'm so horny. I'm begging you please unlock me and play with me Il do anything." Replied sissy rhyanna

"You realise any real man with me lying naked next to them would be throwing me around the room and fucking me in every position imaginable. But you. Your locked in a little pink cage, make up on, pink sissy collar locked on and not a hair on your body. Your clit is tiny and can't make me cum. I don't think I have had a proper orgasm since my ex bot friend years ago. Now that was a real man. He made me cum so much. Admit you have never been able to satisfy me and that I should have stayed with my ex". Demanded mistress

"Fuck off and fuck you. Im not playing this game anymore untie me and delete everything" responded rhyanna.

Mistress instantly Grabbed her bitch by her tiny little sissy testifies and squeezed them. Then began twisting them. Sissy began to scream and tears began to fill in her eyes.

"Apologise now you fucking faggot. Don't ever talk to me like that again. You will apologise to me this instant. Actually you will apologise to my ex as well. Say sorry Ben. Sorry that I tried to pretend I could make vikki cum and that only you should fuck her as so much better than me. Do it now" mistress squeezed even tighter. Tears started to fall down sissy's face.

"I'm sorry mistress vikki. I'm sorry I talked back. I'm sorry about my attitude. I'm sorry I can't satisfy you. Please forgive me. I'm sorry mistress truly. Im sorry Ben for pretending I can satisfy vikki when I know only you can and I can't compare to you". Said sissy rhyanna

Mistress smiled then slapped sissy in the balls and said, "that's much better bitch. Now you have admitted he's better and the only one who should be fucking me I think you should be begging me now to text him. Go on beg me. If you want me happy and satisfied beg me bitch. "

Sissy with no other choice begged. " please mistress. Please will you message your ex bf now while I'm tied up. Please you deserve a real man who can satisfy you. Please mistress text Ben now please".

"What should I say to him then? Tell me right now" mistress repeatedly slapping her tied bitch while asking her.

"Ask him if he wants to come round tomorrow mistress. Ask him if he will make you cum the way I can't. Ask him to fuck you all over mistress" replied sissy.

Mistress smiled and took her phone out and messaged her ex bf inviting him over tomorrow night. Then sent a photo of herself naked as a teaser. Within seconds she got a reply.

"Il be there by 7 x"