Blackmailed Sissy Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Blackmailed sissy husband.
1.9k words
4.37
38.5k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following night. Mistress had done her usual routine with sissy throughout the day. Pleasured in morning. Breakfast. Bags packed and chores right throughout the day to make sure the house was spic and span. All gleaming clean. Mistress vikki got home from work at 6pm today ready for her exciting night ahead. She had purposely not messaged her bitch much throughout the day which had already made sissy rhyanna feel unappreciated and pushed aside. Still as always sissy was dressed with make up on.

They settled and ate their tea together which sissy rhyanna and prepared and then washed the dishes again.

Mistress knew 7 o'clock was fast approaching and that her ex bf would be here soon. She didn't want her pathetic sissy to get in the way so she took rhyanna into the garage. Along with sissy she took a load of ties and her phone with her. She pushed sissy against the weights machine they had in the garage. Straight away she sat sissy down, grabbed sissy's left arm and tied it to a bit of weights apparatus sat up straight left hand above head knowing that sissy wouldn't be able to move it. She then took rhyanna right hand and did exactly the same again. She pulled on her bitches arms hard to make sure they couldn't come loose and at no point escape.

Next she put the sissy's legs under seat she was on and took another tie and tied them tight together. Again testing pulling on her legs making sure she couldn't move. Sissy was well and truly stuck. Mistress vikki picked up the strap on and demanded sissy open mouth. She slid it deep into sissy's throat and took the strap and put it behind her strapped to bitches neck so it couldn't possibly slip out. Stuck deep down throat with no option but to sit there tied with strap on in mouth. Mistress finished up by taking her phone out. Putting a table in front of where sissy was tied and standing the phone up. She had put on the live streams of cameras. This one was just the camera from their bedroom pointed straight at bed. She left then via the back door of garage back into the house.

A few minutes past then a knock at the door. It was Ben, mistress Vikki's ex bf. Vikki got up and answered the door and let him in. Sissy could hear them walking straight upstairs. There was nothing she could do. His eyes turned to the phone watching as they entered. The door shut and he could see them on the camera.

As soon as the door shut Ben pushed vikki against the wall. He began kissing her passionately. There lips all over each other's. You could see the passion. The tension. The want for one another. Ben kissed down Vikki's neck as she began to moan and get turned on. She couldn't hide how hot she was finding it. Without a word said Ben ripped Vikki's top open and undone her bra. Kissing her neck still and fondling her perfect tits with his hands. Vikki could feel herself getting wet. Sissy sat downstairs watching could see the lust on her face and how much she wanted him.

Vikki unzipped his pants and pulled them down. She got down on her knees and took his thick hard cock in her hand. She began to kiss it. Then lick it. It could be heard on the monitor from the garage vikki saying, " oh god how iv missed this big beautiful cock". She slid it in her mouth and began to suck. Sissy's heart sunk as vikki had refused to give her a blowjob for over 3 years and here she was sucking her ex bfs thick cock and loving every second of it.

This continued for a few minutes before Ben picked vikki up and threw her on the bed. This is what vikki had wanted and needed. A real man to take control in the bedroom. Someone raw and powerful who knew what he was doing. He took Vikki's pants off and began going down on her. Teasing Vikki's perfect pussy with his tongue. Going round and round teasingly on her clit as she moans and begins to cum. That wasn't enough for Ben though as he turned her over, sliding his fingers in Vikki's tight pussy while licking her perfect ass. Rimming and fingering in and out, in and out. Within 5 minutes of her ex being over vikki had already orgasmed twice. She couldn't take anymore, "fuck me now she said. Fuck my tight pussy with your big cock".

Ben obliged. He flipped vikki back over and spread her legs. He slipped his thick, hard cock deep inside her pussy. It slipped in with ease due to how many times vikki had already cum. Vikki bit down on the pillow not to scream. But Ben had other ideas he wanted her Loud. He threw the pillow on the floor, pinned both her arms above her head and started fucking her hard and deep. Vikki had forgot what it felt like to be fucked by a real man. He used one hand to keep both Vikki's hands pinned above her head. The other he placed on her throat choking her gently. Vikki was loving it and cum again straight away on his cock. She was in ecstasy. He began biting her neck then sucking on her nipples while fucking her hard and deep.

He flipped vikki over again and made her face the other way on the bed. He had no idea he had faced her straight into the camera. He slid his cock back into her from behind in doggy style. He pulled vikki by the hair and began pounding her roughly. She couldn't help herself, her 4th climax followed. Oh god how much she had needed this. "Oh yes Ben fuck me harder. Use me how you want. Make me into your filthy little slut. Oh yes your so much bigger than my husband. Fuck me. This is so good. Your so much better than Ryan. Don't stop I'm going to cum again. Own this pussy. This is yours ah yes I'm cumming again".

5 orgasms for vikki. She was exhausted but loving it. She could feel Ben was close. She turned over again and just let him continue to fuck her while she moaned at the top of her voice. He was about to cum. He pulled his thick cock out and vikki grabbed it and began rubbing it up and down as quick as possible. She was pointing it straight at her tits. She knew she wanted covered by his hot cum. Within a few seconds Ben reached his climax and absolutely coated Vikki's perfect tits with hot streams of sperm. She was covered and never been so happy.

Ben lay down next to vikki both naked and began kissing her again deeply. Vikki said to him;

"You definitely need to come over more often. Iv been needing that for so long. You make me cum so much and Ryan doesn't make me cum at all. You definitely need to do it more."

"Happily" was bens reply, "you just need to make sure you get your husband out on the night times more often then and we can arrange it a lot more often.

"I can do better than that. Just you wait and see."

With that Ben got out of bed, got dressed and left. Vikki got out of bed still covered in cum and naked. She walked downstairs and went back to the garage to see her pathetic sissy husband.

"Now that's how a real man fucks. That felt so fucking good you have no idea. If you had a cock like his you could do that but you just have a tiny sissy clit. I need to do that much more often"

She then grabbed her sissy by the balls tight. Again she spoke:

"I'm going to pull that strap on out your mouth now. You won't say a word otherwise il start twisting these pathetic balls over and over. Keep your mouth open and that's an order."

With that she pulled the strap on out of sissy rhyannas mouth. She then scooped up a thick stream of cum off one of her tits and scraped it straight into her sissy's mouth. She then gathered the rest of the cum off her body and placed the rest of it into rhyannas mouth. Mistress vikki then put the strap on back in place knowing that she couldn't swallow the cum now, it was just stuck in her bitches mouth until she decided.

"That's how a real man tastes faggot. You can't swallow so you will have to savour his precious cum and there's nothing you can do about it. Why would I ever unlock you now when I can fuck Ben instead. Actually thinking about it I never need to so the keys to your cage are going in the bin".

She went and collected the keys to the cage and put them in the wheelie bin, opened the garage and put it outside the front garden knowing they were to be collected the next day. She returned and walked back over to sissy and took rhyannas phone. Rhyanna was helpless to stop her.

"Now then sissy. I told Ben I would arrange to meet him again since he was so good and now your clit is locked for good I will have to do it more often. Instead of arranging it from my phone I'm going to text him from yours being you. It will let him know that he can fuck me at any point and you won't stop him. Don't worry I won't tell him your a sissy or currently have his cum in your mouth but I will make sure he knows my Pussy is his".

With that said mistress wrote bens phone number into sissy rhyannas phone and wrote out a text:

'Hi Ben, it's Ryan, Vikki's husband. Your probably not expecting this text but vikki was honest and told me you were over tonight and that yous fucked. I wanted to be angry but I have never seen her in such a good mood. Happy, satisfied, content. She has been honest with me and explained how much better you are in bed than me, how much bigger you are and how much you make her cum. Apparently I can't satisfy her and I just want my wife to be happy. So strange request but please will you keep meeting her and regularly maybe once or twice a week. It means I don't have to dissatisfy her and you can make her cum. It means she won't need my little cock but she doesn't want that anyway so you will own her pussy when you want and how you want and il never be allowed in it.'

Less than 1 minute later the reply came:

'100% il meet vikki at least twice a week. Your wife is my slut now. You won't ever touch her pussy that's mine. Tell her il be in touch.'

With that vikki left the garage and went to bed leaving her sissy tied in the garage knowing that the bins would be emptied before mistress gets up or sissy untied and therefore will be staying locked permanently from now.