Blackmailed Sissy Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Blackmailed sissy husband.
2.2k words
4.41
28.5k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy Rhyanna was awoken in the early hours of the morning by the sound of bins emptying outside into the truck. She knew that was her last chance of an orgasm or ever touching her sissy clit slipping away. She struggled in the restraints but they didn't budge an inch. Reluctantly she give up, listening to the sound of the truck driving off into the distance. She knew once and for all she was stating locked permanently.

Sissy's phone vibrated. There was nothing she could do to see who it was from or read the message. Stuck with nothing to do and nowhere to go she settled in knowing she would have to be patient. Finally mistress came downstairs into the garage and without saying a word untied sissy, dragged her by the collar upstairs and demanded she go down on her til she had her morning orgasm then breakfast in bed. Mistress then left for work like any other day.

Sissy began her daily chores before remembering she had received a message. It was from dan in a group message on WhatsApp with the two of them and Michael. Ryan's heart raced, terrified his mistress had said something. To his relief the message simply said,

'Are we still coming to yours to watch the football tonight?'

What a relief. Thought sissy for a split second. Before the blind panic of realising the chances of being allowed to dress normal were slim to none. Rhyanna ignored the message and simply text mistress instead.

'Mistress, I forgot to mention I invited dan and Michael over a couple weeks ago to watch the match tonight? Is it ok if they still come over? And please can I simply be dressed normal for one day I'm begging you, if not I will cancel on them.' A reply came in minutes

Mistress ~ 'ok. I'll tell you what since I'm in a good mood as I feel like a new woman today after last nights hard passion fuck i will make you a deal. I'm not telling you what the deal is however so it is your choice whether to accept it without knowing or not.'

Sissy Rhyanna ~ 'how is that a deal? How am I meant to accept something not knowing what it is? Will I be allowed normal clothes and no make up or not?'

Mistress ~ 'I will allow you normal clothes and no make up or collar when your friends are here but there will be extra things you need to do. Simple as that I'm not telling you what they are so either cancel on your friends or message me back and say I accept thank you for the deal mistress. If you do accept there is no going back on it. Attempt it and your being exposed to everyone and I mean it.'

Sissy Rhyanna ~ 'I accept mistress. Thank you for giving me the deal'.

Mistress ~ 'perfect that's what I like to hear. Then yes your friends can come over and watch the game. Yes you are allowed to be dressed as a man and yes you can have collar and make up off. You will obviously still be locked, as you know, we have no way of unlocking you now anyway. As for the extras I mentioned which you have already accepted. 1. While they are her you will have something in your pussy the whole time. 2. At some point when I choose you will be coming upstairs with me and I will be fucking you with the strap on while they are downstairs. 3. This is the last time you will ever be a man. Tomorrow we are throwing away all of your male clothes. 4. I'm going to book you in tomorrow for a fake tanning spray at the salon along with pedicure as we are getting you some lovely long fake nails. 5. I'm currently online now getting the information needed, you are going to sign our house over to solely me. And finally 6. I know there is another game on tomorrow with it being Friday, so iv invited Michael back over tomorrow as well and your friend Ben over to watch it. No complaints or exposed. You used your one chance for tonight. Deal with it bitch. It's time you realised you have no choice or say in anything'.

Sissy Rhyanna was horrified. Of course she wouldn't have accepted the deal if she knew this was going to be the outcome. This was going way too far and there was nothing she could do about it without everyone finding out. Maybe she will change her mind tomorrow if i obey her tonight was the only wishful hope running through sissy's mind.

It kept playing on sissy's mind over and over so she tried to distract herself with her daily routine, cleaning, tidying, all the chores, working out and working on laptop. The day seemed to be flying past which was concerning knowing what tomorrow would bring.

Sissy finally finished everything needed for the day, went for a shower, took off the make up, and relaxed. She may not have make up on but she still hardly looked masculine looking down at self being completely shaven. She soaked herself, got out of the shower and put on male clothes for a change. For once sissy actually looked like a man again. Looking at the mirror sissy smiled. I'm Ryan again now. Thank god for that he thought. He felt happy to be back to his male self. He waited eagerly for mistress to arrive and when she did she unlocked his collar. He finally felt normal again.

He sat down waiting for his friends to turn up. He opened a beer, put the sports channel on and relaxed for 5 minutes when Dan and Michael both walked in together. This was Ryan's ideal night. Drinking with the boys, watching football, having a laugh, it couldn't have been better.

The matches was about to kick off, all 3 lads were about 3 drinks down and starting their 4th when Ryan's phone buzzed.

Mistress ~ 'didn't want to embarrass you tonight in front of your friends so thought I would text you rather than say it across the room in front of them. Go upstairs now and put the beads in. I told you your pussy was staying full. Actually while your up there I bought you a bright pink fishnet body stocking so put that on underneath. Don't want you thinking your actually a man when your nothing but a pathetic sissy faggot. NOW!!!'

Without saying a word Ryan went straight upstairs And unwrapped the new outfit, bright pink head to toe. He slipped it on one leg at a time, then pulled it up over his torso and the straps over his shoulders. He knew it could be easily hidden under his clothes but was still angry his one night as a man he was still in sissy clothes. He took the baby oil and squirted it on his pussy before sliding the beads all the way in. Mistress sat downstairs watching on her phone the live stream smiling to herself.

Ryan came back downstairs and began watching the match, he had already missed 5 minutes but just tried to get into it even though his pussy was uncomfortable. He acted like nothing was different, began drinking a lot quicker and carried on laughing with his friends.

30 minutes passed into the game. Still goalless. Good game but nothing to get too excited about, so Ryan went into the back garden for a cigarette alone since Dan and Michael didn't smoke. Mistress decided to follow him.

"Take off your male clothes now while your outside. Don't make a noise or argue just do it and I want to watch you fuck your pussy with them beads while your friends are in there and could come out at any time".

Ryan stripped to his body stockings and started pulling the beads out of his pussy and then slid them back in again. Faster he went. Quicker and quicker and rougher with each thrust he only did this for about 1 minute but it felt like an eternity knowing his friends could come out at any point.

"There's a good sissy faggot" mistress said, "now get yourself back upstairs and change the beads for the plug. I want to know your stretching that pussy out. Go do it now. Make me happy". With that said sissy put back on his male clothes over the body stocking, walked straight upstairs, removed the beads, replaced them with the black anal plug and went back downstairs to watch the match.

The match picked up slightly and Ryan's favourite team scored. All three of the lads celebrated, out came the shots of tequila to celebrate routinely. 1-0 at half time. They continued drinking and put some music on and chatted away during the half time. The second half kicked off and within 5 minutes it was 2-0. The game had picked up and was now edge of the seat football, end to end full of excitement. The lads hadn't seen a game this good in a long time. 3-0. The goals kept coming and the shots kept coming and the better it became. All of a sudden Ryan's phone vibrated again.

Mistress ~ 'time to keep up your end of the deal sissy. I want you to go upstairs now. I want you to strip to just your body stocking and tie your wrists to the corners of the bed, face down, ass up. Wait for me there I will be up soon. Don't say a word just go NOW!'

Ryan got up not missing a beat. Walked straight upstairs and stripped down to the body stockings. Tied his wrists to the bed bent over. Mistress walked upstairs and picked up the big 8 inch black strap on and put it on. She squirted more oil on Ryan's pussy and slid the strap on in. She started slowly thrusting in and out, in and out. Ryan was hurting but at the same enjoying it. The drink clearly helped. She began to speed up fucking him. Now he was really in pain. There was nothing he could do about it though feeling every inch slide into his pussy.

All of a sudden mistress stopped and said, "I'm in a good mood still so I'm going to let you go back downstairs and enjoy the end of the match. Make the most of it. From tomorrow you will always be a sissy. This is the last football match you will ever watch. Sissy's don't watch football or drink beers. Best make this a good night as it's your last one ever as a man"

Ryan went back down and drank with his friends and watched the end of the match. He missed 2 goals and they ran out 5-0 winners. What a game. Even though he was uncomfortable and missed a lot he had still enjoyed the night. The lads left after the game. Mistress turned round to Ryan straight away and said,

"Well that was your last night as a man. Take off your clothes now so your just in body stockings. Back to sissy Rhyanna for the rest of your life bitch. Get upstairs now and tie your wrists to the bed face up again."

Sissy Rhyanna was back. She took her clothes off walked upstairs in silence and tied her wrists to the bed once more. Mistress entered the room and put the strap on back on.

"'Now we can do this properly" mistress said

Without any hesitation she shoved the big black strap on as deep as she could. Sissy Rhyanna Moaned in agony. She started fucking sissy harder and harder. "Thank me for fucking your sissy pussy" she demanded. "Tell me how much you love being fucked by this big hard cock"

Sissy was hurting so much. Her pussy felt completely ruined. "Thank you mistress. Thank your for fucking my Pussy" replied sissy. Mistress slapped sissy. Then again harder. And again. Grabbed sissy by her tiny balls with one hand and slapping in the face with the other while continuing to ruin her sissy hole.

Tears rolling down rhyannas face she continued doing as mistress asked, "I love you fucking me with that big black cock. Thank you so much mistress". Mistress seeing the tears knew she had completed her job and broken her sissy completely. She slid the strap on out and untied sissy. She then took her bitches phone and messaged Ben and Michael again. 'Just a reminder there's a match on tomorrow night if you's fancy a drink at mine for it?' She text off rhyannas phone. Michael had always been a friend who flirted with vikki and get along easily. Ben was Ryan's friend who vikki had always wanted. He was tall, a personal trainer, good licking and black.

She turned the light off and rolled over facing her sissy and whispered.

"Remember the deal bitch. Your a sissy for life now and you agreed the next time your friends came over your wouldn't be a man. At least two people tomorrow will find out your a pathetic sissy faggot so you better get some sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow"