Blackmailed Teachers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

They rested for a moment before Julie crawled across the carpet (with three pairs of eyes checking out her bubble shaped butt as she moved away from them) and lifted out the third and final box of the day. She opened it up and took out two strap on dildo's with harnesses. All four women knew what they were looking at and could be fairly sure what was going to be asked of them.

The note for box three left no room for confusion.

"Two of you have just had pleasure so it will now be the other two's turn to be serviced. I want the two women who have just had their pussy's licked out to now strap on these dildos nice and tight and you will now fuck the woman that has just licked you out doggie style. This will be for at least 10 minutes or until the woman cums. Once you have done this tonight is over and you will find final instructions taped to your front door. Have fun."

The four women were all out of pregnant pauses and surprise and with a defeated resignation Pam and Louise picked up the instruments and stepped into and tightened the harnesses so that the fake dicks jutted obscenely from their crotches. Fortunately after their masturbation earlier both Julie and Maureen were pretty wet already so with a little spit rubbed onto the end of the dildo they were ready for this final task of the evening. Both women made quite the sight as they moved onto all fours on Maureen's living room carpet, their breasts touching the carpet, their arses pointing upwards as their friends crawled up to position themselves, kneeling, behind them. Secretly this was a fantasy come true for more than one of the women but they dare not let that show, so without a word both Pam and Louise moved right up to the others ass and after some fiddling about found the entrance to their pussy hole with their cock.

Julie gave a small gasp at being penetrated by her friend but actually helped by easing her body back onto the plastic cock and Pam was soon fully embedded in her and slowly pulling back to thrust again. Maureen was not so accommodating to Louise, she was burning up with shame at being fucked from behind like this by Louise, how could she face this young woman, her employee, again after this? Louise did not mind that though and was busy pushing her dildo into Maureen and started fucking her with or without her Headmistresses assistance.

What footage this made for their unknown voyeur., as the two women on all fours were fucked vigorously by their friends. Of course they knew this was even greater blackmail evidence for him but they also knew they couldn't do anything but comply. Unconsciously, Louise even reached forward and held onto Maureen's long hair as she thumped forward into her pussy.

None of them were keeping an eye on the clock so the ten minutes came and went and still the four women were locked together on the carpet rutting like wild animals. Both Pam and Louise were determined to fuck their friends to a climax, desperate to know what doing that would feel like. The room was filled with grunts and moans and the artificial noise that was created by plastic slapping and sliding against wet skin. Julie could feel she was nearing climax, it was literally years since she had been fucked doggie style and all those memories came flooding back to her of her wild younger days as her blonde friend hammered into her from behind. Julie gripped the edge of the rug she was on and gritted her teeth and came in a screaming orgasm on the tip of Pam's strap on.

As Julie and Pam collapsed forward in a jumble of arms and legs Louise doubled her efforts on Maureen. Determined that she would fuck her boss to what she obviously so badly needed. And finally it seemed, Maureen was cumming. She began to moan louder and louder, to beg Louise not to stop, not to relent for a minute, to 'fuck her harder!'. Louise tightened her grip on Maureen's hips and slammed in ever harder and at last the oldest of the four friends broke down her last inhibitions and came on the plastic cock. She gave a loud groan of relief as she felt her body let go and felt the warm flood between her legs and thighs as her juices covered the departing dildo. It was an amazing sensation and she could not recall feeling quite like this before.

After it was all over and they had got somewhat dressed and sorted. After they had packed away the vibrators, cream and strap on's Maureen retrieved the note that was attached to her door and read it aloud to her expectant friends.

"Ladies, may I congratulate you on your efforts tonight. They have made the most amazing viewing for me. And I shall enjoy re-watching them again and again. I appreciate that I cannot go on blackmailing you forever, surely with no end in sight you would decide to expose me. Therefore I propose next week's meeting to be the last that I participate in. After next week, if you do exactly as I ask I will no longer threaten to expose your activities. You will just have to trust me on that. However, next week I intend to sample you four lovely ladies for myself. Until then..."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12