Blackmailed Teachers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

"Yeah bitch, you like it don't you? You like having my cock in your ass don't you? Come on tell me. Tell me how much you love it!"

Leon was being more aggressive than he had been the whole night and the women were all finding that they were more turned on than ever. The three observing were all sopping wet while Louise had her eyes shut and was in a sex trance at all the feelings her body was experiencing and was being overtaken by them.

"Uurgh! Yes! Yes! That's it! Yes, I love it! I love you fucking my ass!"

That was what he wanted to hear! He gave a couple more pumps into Louise's ass before he plucked his rampant dick from her shit hole. The others stared at his messy, throbbing engorged member and he pointed it straight at his Headmistress, Maureen.

"And now for the final act. You shuffle over her and suck this clean and I will consider feeding you my cum!"

The teenager was so triumphant and victorious surrounding and when Maureen uncomfortably started to do as he ordered her only felt more invincible. The brunette had already tasted Leon's piss that night and now she was going to taste Louise's ass and his creamy cum. He stabbed his sloppy, shit stained cock into Maureen's mouth all the way in until the tip hit the back of her throat and she gagged on it. The taste and smell was vile but the sheer kinky perversion of it was an arousal to all of them.

"Come lick it! Suck it clean Head!"

Slowly Maureen started to use her tongue and lips and began to clean his teenage dick of the detritus and Leon could feel his balls start to tighten one more time that evening. His hips backed and he grabbed Maureen's hair and held it as his pelvis went back then forward, face fucking her until he groaned and spasmed and fired his cum into her throat and spurted repeatedly filling her mouth with his thick semen. He squeezed the remainder onto her tongue and quickly got dressed. Then with the four of them still naked and handcuffed he disappeared for a moment before returning with his evidence. He was going to be as good as his word, blackmail is a risky business and he knew it could only go on for so long before one of them called his bluff and hell mend the consequences. He tossed the key at Julie's knees.

"There you go that key will unlock all the cuffs. Well it's been a blast ladies and I look forward to seeing you at school tomorrow...."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12