Blackmailing Alison Ch. 01

Story Info
Student nurse 'Alison' is forced to comply or resign
2k words
4.05
83.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One.

It is 10.30pm and student nurse Alison is standing in an empty examination room in a deserted part of out-patients. She is wearing her 'jay cloth' student nurse uniform, she has blindfolded herself and has her hands up on the back of her head, elbows forced back, her legs are spread shoulder width apart. As she stands there alone waiting for what she knows is about to occur she thinks back to how she came to be here!

Alison is a third year student nurse, 5 foot 4 inches tall, brunette, of average build the 29 year old is a single parent. Whilst her clinical skills are rated as excellent her written course work was suffering from the need to juggle home and work. Last month in desperation, having failed a sociology assignment, she turned to an online forum for support; here she struck up a relationship with a student who said they were studying in the north of England.

This student offered her a completed essay which reportedly had passed with flying colours, despite misgivings Alison submitted the essay virtually word for word, to her relief it passed, then the emails started!

The first one just said 'I know what you've done!'

Alison ignored it but each night on turning on her computer there was another, then another, all from someone calling himself 'The Master'. The third email gave her a choice of resigning from the course or excepting a punishment, to signal her acceptance Alison was told to wear a skirt and dark sheer nylons to college the next day.

The next being a university study day she would have normally worn jeans, with great unease she complied with the instructions and wore a skirt with black tights. Throughout the day she was alert for someone acting strange as she knew her tormenter must in college but detected nothing abnormal.

That night the email awaiting her said simply, 'Good Girl, await further instructions!!

Further emails instructed her to acquire various items which she instructed to keep in her handbag at all times. Then came the one which led to her standing alone in a empty examination room tonight.

She was instructed to delay leaving the ward at he end of the late shift, she was then to collect her handbag containing the requested items from the locker room and go to the staff toilet. Here she was instructed to remove her natural coloured tights (her tormenter was insistent on tights) then to chuck her knickers in the waste bin and put her tights back on. She was then to apply some lipstick and ensure her uniform was straight. On leaving the ward instead of heading out of the hospital she was instructed to go to out-patients.

On arriving there she found it deserted and in darkness, she locked the door at the entrance behind her as instructed and walked towards the crack of light that was coming from examination room one. On entering the examination room she found it empty, just a sealed envelope with her name on it!

The final instructions called for her to empty the requested items from her handbag on to the dressing trolley, then to cut a bandage into four lengths which she was to tie to each corner of the examination table!! She was then instructed to stand in front of and facing the desk, her feet must be spread at least shoulder width apart, she was to then blindfold herself with the blindfold she had purchased earlier then to raise her hands to the back of her head, interlocking her fingers and force her elbows back, then to wait!!!

At least she thought to herself that this would soon be over, little did she know that in the years to come she would attend this office many times, her uniform would change to staff nurse, then ward sister but she'd still standing here , hands on head awaiting The Master!

As Alison had walked down the corridor to outpatients she didn't know it but she was being watched.

His heart beat quickened as he saw her in her uniform, with a small black handbag slung over her shoulder, walk towards her fate. He entered the ward and locked himself in the single staff toilet. He opened the waste bin and there on top he found what he hoped to find, a black pair of knickers, still warm having only just been discarded. That meant she was following his strict instructions.

At this early stage of his plan it was imperative that she didn't learn the identity of her tormenter so before leaving the toilet he sprayed himself liberally with the aftershave that he had just purchased from the hospital shop, a brand he had never worn before and never would again, except in his guise as 'The Master'.

He waited 5 minutes before leaving the ward and walked slowly to the out-patients department. He tested the outer door and found it had been locked, another good sign. With the key he had obtained ,months ago, when his plan was in its very early stages he unlocked the door, entered and quickly locked it again behind him.

At the end of the dark corridor he could just make out the outline of light coming from the examination room. As he walked down the corridor he produced from his pocket, a mini-camcorder which he placed in his right hand and turned it on. On opening the door, there standing with her back to him was his prize, with the camcorder running he entered and closed the door.

He circled his prize taking in every detail, she was standing as instructed, facing the desk, her nylon clad legs were spread, her hands on the back of her head, her elbows were forced back causing her breasts to strain against her uniform. He filmed her in close detail before placing the camera in the corner of the room to film the coming encounter.

He walked to the dressing trolley, on it were spread the items he had specified, one of which was a single sheet of A4, he took it and walked around the desk and sat in the chair. The sheet contained the answers to questions he had emailed last night enquiring about her past sexual experience, he did not know if the answers were true, nor did he care. Again it showed she had followed his instruction which was good, as he had given very precise instructions, which detailed what was expected of her so that he didn't betray his identity by speaking.

He folded the paper placed it in pocket before rising from the chair and picking up and placing the chair so that it was to the right side of where Allison stood, facing her. He grasped the hem of her uniform and rolled it up and tucked it under her navy belt. The sight of her legs encased in sheer nylon (the folded paper in his pocket told him their colour was mink) caused a straining in his groin, which strengthened as he took the opportunity to fondle them.

Whilst continuing to stroke her leg with his right hand he brought his left back and struck her arse SMACK!

"One, two, three" after each smack she counted in a low voice, again following his instructions.

He varied the point of impact, both cheeks and her inner and outer thighs received his attention, soon he could see her skin reddening through the nylon. Now he wanted to see more of her so stood directly in front of her in the gap between her and the desk. He undid her uniforms press studs before lowering its zip to where it met her belt. He pulled the uniform apart, exposing her black bra; he took both beasts in his hands, roughly rubbing her nipples through the gauzy material.

Her nipples soon became hard; he then removed each breast from their cups. He stood back to take in the view, the hard nipples gave him an idea. He ran his hand down her front and inside her tights, he inserted first one then two fingers inside her, she was wet, very wet! She was enjoying this; he removed the fingers and put them to her lips which parted. He inserted the fingers into her mouth she eagerly used her tongue clean all the juices from them. When he was satisfied he removed them, with one finger he applied light pressure to her chin her mouth parted and her tongue emerged; she really had studied the instructions in great detail.

He leant towards her and extended his tongue till they both touched, the tongues danced together just their tips touching before he took hers into his mouth she continued to respond as her tongue explored his mouth.

He broke the kiss and walked to the dressing trolley, from it he took a pair of handcuffs. He took her left hand and she compliantly let him move it to her front and to handcuff her wrist before doing the same with the other hand so that her wrists were cuffed in front of her. He tugged her wrists forward until she was bent forward with her wrist to elbows resting on the desk in front of her. He pressed on her chin and again she opened her mouth and extended her tongue out; there would be no need to gag her!

He then turned his attention back to her legs he took his time fondling them. As he grasped her left ankle, she again demonstrated her compliance by lifting it from the floor, he removed her black penny loafer shoe, revealing the reinforced toe of her tights, before placing her foot back on the floor but this time spread it much wider. When she tried to but her heal down he slapped her calf.

'"Sorry" she said!She understood now he wanted her on tiptoes!

He did the same with her right leg; this new position caused her nylon clad calves to appear very toned. He returned to the dressing trolley examined its contents before selecting the largest of two dildos. He returned and grasped the waistband of her tights pulling them down to just below her arse. The dildo slipped easily unto her, he turned it on before pulling her tights back up to stop it from sliding out of her.

He checked that camcorder was getting this as she quietly moaned herself to orgasm which was signalled by her legs momentarily giving way slightly.

He then took a suspender belt and pair of natural stockings from the dressing trolley, placed them on the desk in front of her together with an envelope, he uncuffed her wrists. He collected the camcorder before leaving the office he turned the lights off, on, off, on, off, on.

Click, click, click, click, click the signal that it was all over, reached Allison as the still throbbing dildo was bringing her to another orgasm; she collapsed to her knees and pulled the blindfold off. As her eyes readjusted to the light she pulled the dildo from within her. She was alone in the room; she opened the envelope with dread knowing it would contain further instructions.

It gave her 5 minutes to put the room back as she found it and leave. Before leaving she was to change into the stockings; her sodden tights were to be left on the desk.

As she left the office she was again being observed; her uniform looked smart, no one would know she was knickerless and that her arse and thighs glowed red. As she walked to her car Alison could feel juices running down her inner thighs to her stocking tops; she wondered why all those other items she'd spent the last few days obtaining were not used?

After she had disappeared from view 'The master' re-entered the room; it was spotless save for the small nylon bundle sitting on the desk. The tights joined the knickers in his pocket as souvenirs of the night's events; he knew what Alison didn't; that the objects now back in her handbag would get used on future rendezvous'!!