Blackmailing Bitch Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are they sluts too?" I asked, hoping they were.

She laughed. "No, not that I know of. Fuck, you're still stiff as a rock."

I shrugged and said nonchalantly, "I'm the Energizer Bunny of hard-ons."

"That will come in handy very soon," she teased kissing me again.

"Samuel, I have to go. But when I get back, I am going to rock your world. That is a promise."

I stood there my cock still erect and watched as Mrs. Charles, or Ms. Charles or whatever it would be now, sauntered out my garage blowing me a kiss before disappearing. I finally put my cock back in my pants and pondered my good fortune. I pulled out my phone and texted my teacher.

Slut,

I expect you to text me the minute you return. Is that understood?

A minute later I got a return text that rocked my world with only two words.

Yes, Master.

3. BLACKMAILING MY SISTER

I walked into the house and my sister was in her robe in the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing home?" she asked, surprised to see me.

"Good to see you too," I retorted.

"You aren't staying are you?" she asked.

"Why? Got someone coming over to fuck you?" I said, being crude to her for the first time.

"What did you just say?" she said, fury instantly rising in her.

"Did I use words that were too big for you, sister? I know you barely passed English with Mrs. Charles," I said, purposely mentioning our slut teacher.

I could tell she was startled by me referencing Mrs. Charles, but it never occurred to her that I knew anything. "Just stay out of my way, twerp."

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, quoting her earlier words like I had when conversing with Mrs. Charles.

She again gave me a strange look before stomping away. I smiled and looked at the clock. I would fuck with her for a few hours before trying to make her my slut. I knew incest was wrong and I now had my own beautiful older woman to fuck, but I wanted Brittany. I wanted revenge for all those years of being ridiculed and humiliated by her.

*****

I went upstairs and transferred the videos onto my computer and onto a dropbox. Once done, I burned a DVD for tonight's plan as well. I was amazed at just how well both videos had turned out. I had my blackmailing evidence on a few different media. I resisted the temptation to give myself a quick stroke as I wanted to be ready for what I had in mind...fucking my sister.

Content with the variety of back-ups I had of the videos, I went back downstairs. Brittany wasn't in the house but I saw that she was out back sun-tanning in a bikini. Before today, I had seen her in her bikini a million times and not taken a second glance, but having seen her in the compromising situation I had earlier had me literally drooling at the mouth. In my head I replayed her between Mrs. Charles's legs and then on her knees getting fucked.

It was almost supper so I grabbed some burgers and headed outside to barbeque.

Once outside, I asked my sister, who was now on her back, her firm breasts barely being held in by her bikini top, sister, "I'm barbequing some burgers Brittany. Want me to make you one?"

"Sure," she said, not opening her eyes.

From the barbeque grill, I could survey every curve of her body, a body I was confident would soon be mine. Ignoring me completely, seeing me as just her geek brother, Brittany stood up and stretched, giving me a different angle to survey her curves. She dove into the pool as I cooked the burgers and considered how to use my newfound knowledge.

Brittany came out of the pool, grabbed a towel and headed in the house. I finished cooking the burgers and once done headed inside.

I pulled out all the condiments and made a salad, trying to be the usual geek brother I have always been in the eyes of Brittany. She came down just as I finished getting the table ready dressed in an equally slutty, ridiculously revealing, bikini. Her complete lack of acknowledgement of me as a man only enhanced my eagerness to put her in her place once and for all.

I resisted the urge to reveal my knowledge right then and there.

She actually acknowledged my kindness as she said, "Thanks for the burgers, baby brother," again pushing my buttons. I hated her referencing me as younger because she was born eleven minutes before me.

"You are welcome, big sister," I replied with a double-entendre, implying to her she was older, but I was actually talking about her tits.

She sat down and ate and I waited till she was almost done to start playing with her mind. "Do you know who I saw today?"

"Who?" she asked, barely listening.

"Mrs. Charles," I revealed.

Her head immediately shot up, her face went red and she stammered, "Y-y-you did."

The worry on her face was fun to see. "Yes, right outside our house."

"R-r-really," she again stuttered, worried about what I knew.

I waited a moment. Watching her sweat was fun. "Yeah, apparently she was just going for a walk."

"Oh," Brittany said, flushing with relief.

"But the weird thing was, she was in heels which isn't really the right attire," I added.

"Oh," she said again, clearly trying to come up with a logical reason to defend her teacher.

"So what did you do today?" I asked, changing the conversation, trying to relax her before going for the kill.

Still flustered, but seemingly beginning to think I didn't know about her naughty lesbian tryst with her teacher, lied, "Oh the usual."

"Any plans for tonight?" I asked.

"Lucas is supposed to be coming over," she answered, before adding, "of course, I thought I had the house to myself."

Deciding time was of the essence, particularly if Lucas may be over later, I stirred the pot. "So you two could fuck?"

"Excuse me?" she asked, standing up her face going red with anger instantly.

"I just assumed you and Lucas would use the time to have sex, am I wrong?" I asked, a smugness in my tone I usually didn't have.

"That is none of your fucking business," she snapped, now directly in front of me.

"Of course, you already have been fucked today, haven't you?" I threw at her.

"Pardon?" she gasped.

Her big tits were right in front of me. No longer able to resist the temptation, I shocked her once more by cupping both her breasts.

"What the fuck?" she freaked, slapping my hands away. "You fucking pervert."

"Well, I already watched you get fucked with a strap-on by Mrs. Charles, so I just figured I might as well cop a feel too."

"You did not," she said, shocked by my revelation.

"Actually I got it on video," I shrugged.

"You pervert, I can't believe you would do that," she glared at me, trying her usual tactic of intimidation on me.

"I can't believe you are Mrs. Charles's lesbian slut," I countered. "Does Lucas know you are a cunt-diver?"

She slapped me across the face. "How dare you speak to me that way," she yelled at me.

"You should be nicer to me," I said, not losing my cool.

"Fuck you," she snapped.

"I like that idea," I countered.

"You fucking perv," she shot back, before turning to leave.

"Stop, slut," I said, my tone showing a confidence she would not usually hear from me.

She turned her glare enough to stop most men in their tracks, but I had an ace up my sleeve...the video.

"Big sister, I am going to make this rather clear. You don't do as I say, this tape of you and our teacher goes viral," I informed her.

"You wouldn't?" she said, not yet believing me.

"Bitch, I have spent eighteen years living under your shadow. But that is about to end...now!"

"Really?" she said, still underestimating me.

"How fucking dumb are you," I snapped back. "I am blackmailing you. Do as you're told or I will ruin you."

Her tone shifted from bitchy and threatening to desperate and pleading. "Samuel, please, we can work something out."

"Agreed, we can," I smiled smugly.

She was obviously oblivious to my intent as she sighed, "Great."

Bursting her bubble instantly, I ordered, "Crawl to me, big sister."

"Pardon?" she asked, surprised by my instructions.

"Get on your knees, like you were earlier with Mrs. Charles, and crawl to me," I repeated, my tone condescending, as if I were speaking to a child.

Her glare didn't fade, but she obeyed, even as she said, "I can't believe you are fucking blackmailing me."

I retorted, "I can't believe you fucked our teacher."

She snapped back, unable to play nice, "At least I get fucked."

She obviously was too dumb to realize my true intent still. I countered, with dripping sarcasm, "That you do. Now crawl."

Her whole head was fiery red, even her ears, as she slowly crawled on the kitchen floor to me.

I continued my condescending tone, as I added to the humiliation and power shift, "Good girl."

She looked up with the coldest glare ever, but I ignored it.

She arrived at my feet and I commented, "You must be used to being on your knees."

Suddenly she stood back up, startling me, and then threatened me. "This is over, Sam."

"Fine," I shrugged, "you are about to become an internet sensation."

"How do I even know this video footage exists?"

"Follow me?" I smiled, moving the planned blackmailing of my sister to a more comfortable setting in the living room.

I popped the DVD into our player and asked, "Should I make some popcorn?"

"Fuck off," she snapped, her arms crossed and still standing.

I pressed 'play' and the video started with Brittany's ass up in the air as her body was between Mrs. Charles stocking-clad legs. Brittany whispered, "Shit."

"Oh it gets better," I smiled.

"Shut it off," she demanded.

"We haven't even gotten to you getting fucked," I pointed out.

"Fucking shut it off," she yelled.

I stopped the player and said, "So what is it going to be, big sister?"

"What do you want?" she asked, her tone hinting at defeat.

"To fuck you," I answered.

Her eyes went wide as finally she comprehended my intent. "You got to be kidding me. That is incest," she said, attempting to point out the obvious.

I shrugged. "I am not a big fan of labelling things. I just figure why shouldn't I get a piece of my hot sister?"

"Samuel," she said, her tone shifting to attempting to bargain.

Ignoring her protesting, I interrupted, "On your knees."

"Please," she pleaded.

"Now!"

She was startled by my aggressive tone and lowered herself onto her knees.

I sat down on the couch and ordered, "Crawl to me, big sister."

She again crawled to me and stopped at my feet, her face still fuming red.

"Get on the couch," I ordered.

She did.

"Masturbate for me, big sister," I instructed.

"You got to be kidding me," she said, her repertoire of shock rather limited.

"But get naked first," I added.

She sighed. "You are such a pervert."

"And you are such a slut."

She glared at me. I remained sturdy and repeated the order, "Get naked, Brittany."

Her glare remained, but seemingly accepting her position, took off her bikini top and tossed it at me.

"Like, perv?"

"Very much so," I smiled, staring at her big tits. "Now the bottom."

She again obeyed, giving me a good look at her treasure.

"Now get yourself nice and wet," I ordered.

"I can't believe you are making me do this," she said, but moved her fingers between her legs.

"Open wide," I ordered, "I want to see that cunt of yours."

She again obeyed, revealing a trimmed pussy.

I watched her rub her clit for a couple of minutes before walking over to her and ordering, "Pull out my cock."

"We can't do this," she protested, although she continued rubbing herself.

"Just think of it as another cock," I said, treating her like a slut.

"Fuck off," she said.

"Pull out my cock," I ordered again, ignoring her bitchiness.

"If I do this, you will give me back the video?" she asked.

I lied. "Sure."

Her hand went to my pants and slowly pulled out my already fully erect eight-plus inch cock. A look in her eyes implied she was surprised by my size. I quipped, "Bigger than your football star."

She held my cock in her hands with a look that could only be described as awe. Seeing the size of my cock seemed to turn a switch in my sister as she shifted from reluctant victim to the hungry slut she was.

"Suck it like Mrs. Charles did earlier today," I ordered, revealing another piece of the puzzle.

"She did?" she asked, surprised and yet distracted.

"Yes, she did. A great cocksucker that Mrs. Charles. Let's see if you are better," I said.

Surprising me now, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

I moaned, "That's it big sister, suck my cock."

She bobbed up and down, taking most of my cock in her mouth. Having already come twice, I was in no hurry and I had bigger intentions for my next load. After a few minutes of my sister being silent because her mouth was stuffed with my cock, something she never was otherwise, I ordered, "Ready to get fucked?"

She took my cock out of her mouth with a surprising hunger in her eyes. Her question seemed more flirty than shocked, "You are not going to fuck your sister, are you?"

"No I am not," I smiled, sitting down, "my sister is going to fuck me."

Something had changed inside her when she saw my cock and she said playfully, slowly stroking it, "Did big sister get baby brother horny?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned softly.

"Is baby brother a virgin?" she asked, continuing her stroking.

"Yeeees," I admitted.

"And you want to lose your virginity to your sister?" she questioned.

Taking control, I grabbed her head and pushed it back onto my cock. She bobbed up and down hungrily, as I asked, "Has my slutty sister ever had such a big cock in her?"

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I can't believe what has gotten into you."

"I am looking forward to what is about to be going into you," I countered, her hand still stroking me.

"And no I have not had a cock as big as yours," she admitted. "I can't believe you have been hiding this all these years."

"Enough talk," I smiled. "Bend over."

"You sure know how to woo a lady," she smirked, moving into position.

I stared at her ass, just like I had a few hours ago, before moving behind her. I rubbed my cock at her entrance, feeling the amazing warmth.

"Shove your big snake in me, baby brother," Brittany moaned.

"You want your brother to fuck you?" I asked, loving the power I had over her.

"God yes, fuck your sister," she begged, moving her ass back.

"You will obey me at all times?" I asked, moving my cock away from her wetness.

"Fuck yeeeeeeees," she whined, her frustration obvious as I slid my cock inside her. "Oh god, Sam, fuuuuck," she moaned.

I moaned back, the feeling of being inside a real vagina even more enthralling then imagined.

I pumped my cock in and out of her for a couple of minutes as I got into a comfortable rhythm before she finally spoke. "I can't believe how your cock fills me completely, baby brother."

"Bigger than your boyfriend," I asked again, although I was confident of the answer.

"Waaaaaay bigger," she whimpered, as all eight-plus inches plowed into her. "Fuck, slam that big love stick in me."

Sweat dripped off me as I slammed into her body with each forward thrust. I could tell she was close as she began to bounce back to meet my forward thrusts. "So good, baby brother," she moaned.

I grabbed her hair and said, "Fuck yourself, slut. Get yourself off on your brother's cock."

"You diiiirty boy," she moaned playfully, as she really began bouncing back onto my cock. Her moans increased exponentially and she screamed a minute later, "You are making me come, baby brother."

I felt her cunt lips tighten around my cock like a vacuum, followed by a gushing that exploded out of her as she collapsed forward.

I continued pumping inside her pussy as her orgasm continued through her. Feeling my own orgasm on the rise, I considered my options. I wanted to come inside her, but had no idea if she was on the pill or anything else so I pulled out and ordered, "Suck my cock, my sister slut."

She turned around, an insatiable hunger in her eyes, and devoured my cock eagerly. Although I briefly considered shooting my load inside her, I wanted one last moment of humiliation for her and decided I was going to coat her face with my cum.

Her expert mouth washed my cock with an abundance of saliva and in only a couple of minutes I was about to explode. I waited until the last minute and pulled out and ordered, "Open wide."

She again obeyed, opening her mouth wide like a dog would for a bone, and I shot my cum onto her beautiful face. My first rope of cum shot high onto her forehead and hair, my second rope of cum hit her nose and lips and my last rope of cum filled her mouth. Surprising me once again, she moved forward and took my cock back into her mouth, but this time moved slowly back and forth, taking in every last drop of my seed.

Finally, I pulled out and reached for my phone in my jeans. Brittany, realizing my intent, said, "Sam, please don't."

"I want a reminder of the first time I fucked my pet sister," I said, using the word pet to imply the power I now had over her. Phone in hand, I instructed, "Now smile, my pet."

She obeyed, seemingly liking her new nickname. A few snapshots later, she said, "I can't believe we just did that."

"I can't believe how easy it was to make you my pet," I replied.

"Fuck off," she said, although this time it was playful. "Once I saw what you have been hiding all this time, I was done for."

"Am I that big?" I asked, not having much experience in the size comparison aspect.

"Fuck yes, if girls knew what you had under your geek exterior you would be a very wanted man," she smiled, her hand instinctively going back to my still-hard cock.

"But they never do look past the exterior," I sighed.

"I can get you laid anytime you want, big brother," she said, stressing the word 'big'.

"As if," I said.

"All I have to do is mention I accidentally saw your package and how big it was and one of my girlfriends, well most actually, would be drooling at the mouth. Trust me, people who say size don't matter are lying. It fucking matters...big time," she said, laughing at her own joke, as she again stressed the word 'big'.

"Well, make it happen, my pet," I said, my cock already ready for another round.

"Your pet, am I," she smiled, flirtatiously.

"My slut," I added.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, moving her head towards my cock.

"My slave," I continued, as her lips wrapped around my cock. She bobbed back and forth again until I asked, "Are you ready to be my slave, Brittany?"

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me from her submissive position and smiled, "Yes, Master."

THE END

12