Blackmailing Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Lucy nodded and reached out to take Brad's hand. "I'll get my bikini," she whispered as she wiggled over to the side of the bed Brad was standing next to.

Brad was smiling down at her as she sat on the edge of the bed directly in front of him. He was well aware of the tent in the front of his swim shorts his hard-on was making. A moment later, the smile turned to a grin as her eyes focused on the tent and grew wide.

"I think a towel would be better than your bikini. Tommy's naked and if you showed up in a swimsuit it might scare him," Brad said.

Lucy nodded but did not make a reply; her eyes were on the tent in front of her. She whimpered softly as her hand moved up. She groaned loudly as her fingers wrapped around the thick cloth covered dick in the front of his shorts. It was so hard and warm. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"Why don't we wait until we get in the pool," Brad whispered. "You get a towel and I'll lock up."

Lucy nodded and licked her lips again as she released her hold on his dick. She shivered deeply and stood up slowly as Brad took a step back. She looked into the young mans eyes and whispered, "I shouldn't do this, you know."

"You have no choice and I think you want to do this more than anything," Brad replied softly.

Lucy shivered, shook her head, and then blushed deeply. "There is one thing I would rather do but...."

"And that is?" Brad asked.

"Maybe when I get to know you better, I'll tell you," Lucy whispered.

"Fair enough," Brad said with a grin as he reached out and tilted her head up. He kissed her softly and gently on the lips. Lucy moaned softly and kissed him back.

*****

Lucy was standing next to the pool with a big beach towel wrapped around her body. It covered her from just above her breasts to mid thigh. Tommy was hanging on the side of the pool in front of her. "How's the water?" She asked.

"A... uh... little cool when you first get in," Tommy replied, his eyes darting from the bottom of the towel to the top of it. He was trying to figure out what she had on under it.

Brad came out of the house and went to the side gate. A moment later, he turned and headed across the patio for the far side of the house. As he crossed the patio, he said to Lucy, "Why don't you join Tommy in the pool."

With a shiver, Lucy nodded and walked over to the steps at the far end of the pool. She stood on the edge of the steps for a second and then dropped the towel. She heard a loud gasp from Tommy as she did. The sound made her inner muscles tense up for a second.

She made a soft whimpering sound as she started down the steps into the pool. Tommy's eyes were running all over her body, devouring her. Her mind was going wild with fantasies that could happen with the two of them in the pool. Then Brad came back around the corner of the house and the list of fantasies tripled.

Lucy was waist deep when Brad peeled off his swim shorts standing on the edge of the pool. Her breath caught as his dick came into view. It was not all that long but it was twice as thick as any she had ever seen. She expected him to dive into the pool but he did not, he sat down on the edge with his feet dangling in the water.

"So, what do you think," he said to Tommy. When Tommy continued to stare at Lucy and only nodded his head, Brad laughed.

Looking at Lucy, Brad said, "Now there is awe if I've ever seen it. Why don't you swim over here and give him a kiss."

Lucy groaned softly as she heard Tommy making a whimpering sound. Was it anticipation or fear, she wondered? There was only one way to find out, she thought as she leaned forward and slowly swam in his direction. He had one hand on the side of the pool as she reached him and put a hand on each of his shoulders. Her body slowly sank until her breasts touched his chest.

Tommy groaned softly and then trembled and moaned as Lucy nibbled on his bottom lip. His free arm went around her body and he pulled her tight as he kissed her lips hard. Lucy moved her hands to the sides of his head and held it as she took control of the kiss. They both moaned loudly. The kiss was going better, that is until Tommy let go of the side of the pool with his hand and hugged her tightly.

As they slowly sank, Tommy panicked and tried to grab the edge of the pool. The kiss was broken and he went to the surface to grab the edge. Lucy was grinning as he went up and then her eyes grew wide. Tommy's dick was just the opposite of Brad's dick. Tommy's was very long and slender. With a moan, Lucy pushed off from the bottom of the pool and surfaced.

In her brain, visions of that long slender dick sliding slowly up her ass, made Lucy shiver deeply. When she surfaced between Brad's knees, the first thing she saw was his dick. Now her brain was trying to stuff that in her pussy as Tommy fucked her ass. She groaned deeply and leaned her forehead against the cool edge of the pool.

"I told you he didn't know what he was doing," Brad said softly.

"Hey, I know, I've just never...." Tommy started to protest.

Lucy pushed off from the edge of the pool and glided on her back across to the other side. She scissored her legs once and gasped softly at the feel of the cool water on her hot sex. That both young men were watching her did not help a bit. The thought of the two of them together at the same time was something entirely new.

As she grabbed the edge of the pool, Tommy asked, "What are you doing over there?"

"Getting some space before I get myself in a whole lot of trouble," Lucy replied.

Brad grinned and said, "More like a whole lot of trouble in you."

"That too," Lucy said and shivered hard.

Brad pushed up with his hands and slipped into the pool. He pushed off from the bottom and glided underwater toward Lucy. She watched him and then tried to step out of the way. His arms caught her spread thighs and his mouth and tongue were on her clit as she was pushed back against the side of the pool.

Lucy groaned loudly as she grabbed the edge of the pool to keep from going under. A moment later, Tommy appeared next to her and reached out to caress her breasts with a look of awe on his face. Brad's tongue on her clit was making her flex her hips and whimper softly. When Tommy ducked under the water slightly and sucked on her left nipple, Lucy almost let go of the side of the pool.

Brad suddenly let go of her thighs and surfaced. He saw what Tommy was doing and latched onto Lucy's right nipple. It was very obvious that Brad had far more experience than Tommy as he used his tongue to tease her nipple as well as suck on it.

Tommy surfaced and a moment later, so did Brad. Now Lucy was trapped between a hard spot and two very hard hot dicks. She had one plastered to the outside of each thigh. Before she really had time to think, Brad was kissing her. He had one hand on the side of the pool and one cupping her sex. Tommy was sucking on her left nipple again.

The kiss was not bad. Tommy sucking on her nipple wasn't too bad. Brad's big middle finger slowly working in and out of her pussy, now that was a problem. Especially since, he seemed to know where the g-spot was and how to massage it. Lucy moaned as all three things started to gang up on her. When Tommy started to caress her ass, she was in big trouble as her fantasy from a few minutes earlier came back with a vengeance.

Now she was holding onto Brad and Tommy was holding onto her. Brad was moving them slowly down the edge of the pool toward shallower water. Lucy had her legs spread, which gave Brad more room to finger her pussy and now Tommy was teasing her anus as well as sucking her nipple. She was getting closer and closer to overload as an orgasm built quickly. Much quicker in fact that normal but then again it had been a while with anyone but herself.

Brad's feet touched bottom so he could move them along a little faster. Soon, Lucy's breasts were above water so Tommy did not have to come up for air. He also had started to experiment with licking and flicking her nipple as he sucked. That shot jolts of pleasure straight down to her sex where Brad's fingers, there were two in her now, radiated them out in waves of pleasure.

When Tommy pressed a fingertip to her asshole and held the pressure, Lucy shivered hard and moved her hips back sharply. Between the increased pressure of Brad's fingers on her g-spot and Tommy's finger penetrating her asshole, she damn near came right then and there. She held it off but her hips were working back and forth trying to give Tommy the idea to fuck her ass with his finger.

She was right on the ragged edge of coming but could not get there. She wanted to yell at Tommy to fuck her ass but she could not break the kiss with Brad. Her mind and body did not want to work together. The pleasure and overload were conspiring against her.

Lucy was getting to the point of desperation when Tommy finally shoved his finger farther up her ass and then pulled it out, only to shove it back in again. Fireworks went off throughout her body as he did. Her stomach muscles were jerking as she tried to lift her knees so she could curl up into a ball. That only allowed Tommy to ram his finger even deeper.

Brad massaged her g-spot even more firmly and faster. That just added more fuel to the fire of Lucy's orgasm. About the time she thought she had reached her limit, Brad pulled his fingers out of her pussy and turned her toward him. Her legs where now around his hips. She felt the big head of his dick touch her opening and she tried to shake her head but all that happened was she moaned loudly.

Tommy let go of her nipple but kept his finger moving in her ass. The head of Brad's dick was slowly opening her up as he pushed down on her body. She groaned loudly into his mouth as his dick slowly enter her pussy. It felt so big and hot as it stretched and filled her. Tommy's finger was a maddening reminder of her fantasy.

Lucy broke the kiss and leaned back. Brad's dick went even deeper. She moaned long and loud. When Tommy pulled his finger out of her ass, she jerked and yelled, "No!" He looked at her funny but went back to teasing her anus with the tip of his finger.

Brad moved his hands to Lucy's ass cheeks and lifted her slightly. She whimpered as his dick moved several inches in her pussy. As he lowered her back, she whimpered again and then jerked and moaned as Tommy's finger reentered her ass.

"She likes my finger in her ass," Tommy whispered a touch of disbelief in his voice.

Brad grinned at him over Lucy's shoulder and said, "I wonder what would happen if you put that skinny dick of yours in there?"

Lucy groaned and shook her head but a second later she nodded it sharply as Brad lifted her hips again and his dick and Tommy's finger moved inside her. Tommy got a big eyed look and shook his head. "I've never, uh, I don't know...." He left the sentence hanging in confusion over what he wanted to say.

"What have you got to lose?" Brad asked as he lowered Lucy back down. Lucy groaned and chewed her bottom lip as pleasure flowed out from her pussy, her clit rubbing on that fat shaft, and then there was Tommy's finger once again moving slowly in her ass.

Her brain was yelling, "Fuck my ass you idiot," but the word "Please," came out of her mouth with a begging whimpering tone.

"I... I... I...." Tommy stammered and then got out, "I've never.... Uh. I don't know.... Oh, shit."

A few seconds later, the hot head of his dick touched Lucy's anus. She gasped loudly and Tommy groaned as he pressed it even harder to the tight opening. The head started to squeeze inside, Lucy yelled, and Tommy groaned very loud.

Lucy was coming and almost out of her mind with pleasure. Her hips jerked and flexed back and forth rapidly. Brad's thick dick was moving in her pussy, her clit rubbed on it firmly and Tommy's dick was moving slowly deeper and deeper into her ass. Her orgasm kept right on rolling along.

Less than a minute later, Tommy let out a long drawn out groan and rammed his hips up tightly against Lucy's ass as he came with long hard squirts. Lucy yelled and flexed her hips even harder than before. No one had ever been that deep in her ass and no one had ever come in her ass. She was on overload in more ways than one.

*****

Lucy woke up in her bed. The sun was out and her hair was damp. She smiled at the one and gave a gasping jerk at the other. It had not been a dream, she realized as she rolled over on her back. Muscles in her stomach and inner thighs protested as she moved.

With a groan, she started to sit up. There was no one else in the room she realized as she groaned again and fell back to lie flat on her back. Her pussy felt as if it had been rode hard and put away very wet. She vaguely remembered Tommy coming in her ass but she did not remember Brad coming at all. From the slippery feel of her inner thighs and sex, he must have.

She groaned as she rolled over on her side and gingerly wiggled off the bed. She ended up on her knees next to the bed. There was a small wet spot on the sheet where she had tried to sit up. She whimpered softly as she stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom.

Lucy grinned and whispered, "What a mess," as she sat on the commode trying to pee. Brad had definitely filled her in the front and Tommy had done the same in the rear. She shivered and whimpered when she finally did start to pee.

"I think the first order of business is a shower," she said aloud. "Then I'm going to have to find a lemon to get this shit eating grin off my face."

Without wiping or patting herself dry, Lucy stood up, flushed the toilet and walked toward the shower. Between her ass cheeks, between her pussy lips and even between her inner thighs was wet and slippery. She rocked her hips from side to side enjoying the slippery feel.

She sighed and opened the shower door. She had not felt this well fucked since her honeymoon. She grinned as she closed the shower door and turned the hot water on. "And it won't be the last time," she told herself aloud as she adjusted the water.

The water was hot and stinging as she stepped under it. She smiled as she thought of the next time she would get the two young men alone. If one young man tying her up, blindfolding her, and making slow sensuous, passionate love to her had given her uncountable orgasms, what could two do besides kill her?

Lucy shivered hard and grinned a she started to soap up her body. "There is only one way to find out," she said aloud to herself.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12