Blackmailing Susie

Story Info
Young woman is blackmail into having sex.
1.1k words
3.52
184.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie is the daughter of my boss, she is spoilt rotten but he keeps her on a short leash financially. She is very pretty, petite, with long blonde wavy hair, dresses sexily and expensively and is about the same build, height etc. as my girlfriend.

One day I catch her helping herself to the petty cash. I promise not to tell her father if she agrees to meet me that night in a location which has a dark ally running off of it, she is to meet me there late at night dressed in her most expensive dress ( the one she wore at the recent Christmas party ), her best silk/satin lingerie which must include silk stockings and her slinkiest most expensive high heels, jewellery and perfume. Reluctantly she agrees.

We meet as arranged but she is surprised and a little shocked that my girlfriend is with me. We walk together up a dark ally until we are out of view and unlikely to be disturbed. A look of horror descends over Susie's pretty face as my girlfriend begins to undress in front of her. She looks at me in disbelief as my girlfriends demands she takes her clothes off too, I tell her to do as my girlfriend asks.

Reluctantly she slowly removes her expensive, luxurious clothes and hands over each warm, scented, item to me. Standing naked she pauses, I tell her to remove her all her jewellery and wrist watch and hand them to my girl friend who is also now completely naked, she eagerly puts them on admiring them as she does so. I hand her Susie's fragile, white silk stockings and suspenders, her pink silk and lace panties, her matching bra and black satin Christian Dior high heels.

She puts them on whilst I dress the speechless Susie in my girlfriends black suspenders, black lycra stockings and black patent stilettos. I carefully roll the stockings up the young woman's freshly shaved, smooth legs and fasten the clasps of the suspenders to the taught shiny fabric. I guide Susie's toes down into the 5 inch stilettos, she pushes her feet snugly down into them, I secure the straps around her ankles, they fit her perfectly. She has terrific ankles and I feel aroused having fondled them, seen the way her feet arch.

I stand back and watch as my girlfriend pushes Susie aggressively against the cold wall and begins to grope her young body, her pert young breasts, her smooth alabaster skin, she resists as she kisses her on her red lips, her eyes widen as her tongue enters her mouth, her fingers massage her clit and then slip inside her moist pussy.

I watch excitedly as my girlfriend indulges herself with this unwilling woman and bring her to orgasm. My girlfriend withdraws and leave Susie in a state of trembling ecstasy. I hand her Susie's remaining warm clothes to get dressed in.

I turn Susie roughly around to face the wall and push and slide my now very hard thick, long cock up into her tight, wet pussy and thump her clit and her soft white breasts against the rough wall. When I am suitably wet I slide my cock out of her, I force her legs slightly apart to open the cheeks of her cute plum like arse, lubricating my finger in her pussy I push it in to her tight rosebud, she begins to complain, I grab her hair and twist her face against the wall, and positioning myself I push the head of my swollen cock against her moist rosebud and push myself deep inside her virgin hole, deep into her tight arse. To stop her screaming my girl friend forces her panties into her mouth.

Her groans and moans are muffled as I thrust myself as deep as I can, again thumping her clit against the wall. Her perfectly manicured nails grip and push against the wall, chipping her red varnish with every deep thrust into her hot sticky anus. Sensing myself on the verge I slip out of her tight hole and slide back up into her succulent, soft pussy. Six more deep, hard thrusts and I cum violently and sense her cumming too, her whole body trembling against mine as my penis pulsates and ejaculates my unwelcome seed deep inside her throbbing pussy.

We wait for Susie to dress in my girlfriends discarded clothes and walk her safely back to her car, she doesn't speak a word. My girlfriend is still turned on and looks gorgeous in her newly acquired clothing. I catch Susie occasionally giving her disapproving looks as she looks at her wearing her sexiest clothes.

As we drive home I stroke my girlfriends legs, they feel soft and warm in Susie's silk stockings, they've never felt so erotic.

When we get in the front door we kiss passionately, I slide my hand between her soft thighs and squeeze her freshly shaved mound through Susie's delicate silk and lace panties. I can smell Susie's expensive Chanel 5 on her clothes, the two women's natural scents mixed.

I take her into the front room lit only by the street light outside. I unzip Susie's black silk chiffon dress, ease it of off my girlfriends shoulders, it slips down her torso and glides over her legs. Dressed in Susie's french silk lingerie, silk stockings and elegant high heels, I pushed her towards and down onto the couch. I slip Susie's panties over her hips, down her thighs, her silky calves and threaded them over Susie's heels.

I ran my hands up and down her long, silky legs, her legs felt wonderful in the silk stockings, her feet arched and erotically shaped and spiked with slender long tapering heels.

I push her soft thighs apart, I smell the aroma of two womens sex between her legs, I kiss, lick and suck her moist, pink pussy lips, dip the tip of my tongue inside and taste her sweet nectar.

I slide up her beautiful body, I slip the clasp of Susie's black, lacy, silk bra and slip my girlfriend breasts out and began to suckle her erect nipples flavoured with Susie's body scent.

Filled with lust and desire I slip my long hard penis, still coated with Susie's juices, deep up inside her, mixing their juices together, so deep that I push the head hard against the roof of her vagina, she moans with pleasure and I thrust deeper and deeper, quicker and quicker, in turn she thrust her pelvis into mine, pushing her clitoris hard against me.

We kiss wildly and passionately, out tongues entwined and play like kittens, then wild cats. The night ends in an explosion of ecstasy and we both drift into unconsciousness until the sun's rays stream across our embraced naked bodies.