Blackmailing Tamar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
105 Followers

She began to spit and curse. Still thrashing, she furiously yelled at me. "Let me go, you fucking bastard. Let me go!" I intensified my hold, fucking her so hard that she began whimpering with pain. She fought hard, but she was out of her league. She began to weaken, and I pressed home my advantage, literally fucking her into submission. By the time I felt my orgasm welling up within my cock she was limp, just accepting my abuse. I grunted with effort and made one last hard thrust, pushing up inside her deep and emptying my balls into her.

Tamar looked up at me, an odd look of fury and adoration which I've only really ever seen from her. "Scoop yourself clean," I instructed. She grimaced, but the inserted two fingers into her pussy, scooping our combined juices then licking her fingers clean. She repeated the process until I told her to stop. Apparently she doesn't like the taste of her juices – she seems insatiable for mine though. When she was done, I told her she could leave.

I had been planning to leave Veronica in place for a little while after Tamar's departure, but in the end I decided not to tease myself. I opened the closet to reveal my older slut exactly where I'd left her. Her makeup was a mess, her face a morass of tears. I undid her ball gag, expecting a torrent of abuse, but none came. "Did you enjoy the show, slut?"

She whispered. "What do you think? You tied me in a closet and fucked my daughter. You humiliated her, hurt her, and used her like a whore. And I have to let you do that to her and to me again and again and again. I hate you."

I laughed softly and dipped two fingers in her pussy. She was sopping wet. "Well I know one thing for sure, slut. You're not old and dry. Some part of you liked the show." Embarrassment fought with anger for possession of her face. Embarrassment won. "Admit that it turned you on, watching that, Veronica. Admit it."

She closed her eyes. "OK. I admit it."

I smiled softly to myself. The game had just gotten a whole lot more interesting.

Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
105 Followers
12