Blackmailing Tamar Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls are used together, though they don't know it.
4.8k words
4.55
96.4k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
104 Followers

When Tamar answered her phone, she sounded like she just been laughing. She often sounded that way, which was one of the things I loved about our situation -- she was a bright, vivacious, incredibly pretty, happy young woman. She was also my utter cockslut, entrapped by a growing pile of blackmail material. Tamar was a very different young woman when she was bouncing, sweating and moaning on my cock. I loved seeing her on campus, watching her flirt with the boys and laugh with the girls, all the while knowing I could summon her at a moment's notice to do whatever the fuck I wanted. As I was about to do.

"Hi, it's Tamar!"

"I know, slut. I want you in my office, within ten minutes."

Her voice dropped, both in tone and volume, as though she had turned away from the group she was with. "Can I have an hour babe? Please? I'm kind of busy just now."

I chuckled inwardly. Tamar had somehow fooled herself into believing that what we had was somewhere between blackmail and an affair. She'd begun calling me "babe" and trying to negotiate. It was fun, of course, but I did need to remind her of who was in charge. "An hour? Of course you can have an hour. I'll use the time to start loading your pics onto the web, shall I? Maybe the ones of you licking my cum off the kitchen floor?"

Silence.

At last a whisper. "I'll be there in five."

I replaced the phone in the cradle, grinning wickedly at the hurt, tinged with fear, in her voice. While I waited, I sent a short SMS to my other slut, Veronica. Veronica was Tamar's mother -- an older, more ripe version of Tamar herself. Far classier, and far more devastated to find herself in the hands of a dominant bastard like me.

Tamar must have been nearby and left her friends immediately, because about three minutes later there was a knock at my door, which I opened to reveal a sullen looking slut in a knee length denim skirt, black ballet slipper shoes, and a close-fit light yellow singlet top, through which her nipples seemed to be peeking. "Come in, Tamar. You look delicious. I am sorry for interrupting your morning with your friends."

She flicked me a look. "Sure you are. Would it have hurt you to let me have some coffee?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Whether it would have hurt me or not is entirely beside the point, whore. Whenever I want your body, it is at my disposal." I took on a more stern, teacher's voice -- the one I use when I'm giving a slack student a hard time. "Bend over my desk, Tamar, for panty inspection."

She let her bag drop from her shoulder and, looking venom at me, bent forward, resting her elbows on the desk and her forehead on her elbows. I flipped up the back of her skirt to reveal an incredible ass which still blew me away every time I saw it. Fuck she was hot. A slim fold of satin disappeared into her asscrack - Tamar was only allowed thongs, when she was allowed panties at all. I was pleased that she had been obedient. I traced my fingertip under the fabric, following it down to the very tip of her pussy. As I'd expected, she was sopping wet. I kept my voice low, but firm.

"Who owns this body, Tamar?"

There was a moment's hesitation, and still a touch of defiance as she answered softly, "You do."

"And when I want this body in my office, ready to serve me, then what should you do?"

"I should come."

"Straight away, or when you feel like it?"

Her face was buried in her arms, but I could almost see her wince. "Straight away."

"And did you, Tamar?"

"No ... sir."

"Then I suspect a little correction is in order."

She whimpered a little as I removed the belt from my pants and doubled it over. She had taken some fairly harsh spankings from me in the past, but she was no painslut. Her fear was genuine -- which ramped up my excitement just that one extra notch. I swung back the belt and cracked it down hard over the widest, meatiest part of her ass. A sharp report echoed momentarily through the room and Tamar jumped convulsively forward, pushing the desk slightly with her thighs and groaning. The belt left a white stripe on her ass which quickly began filling with a soft red-pink. I raised my arm for another, and brought it down -- thwack! -- on an angle, crossing over the first blow. She sobbed this time, but kept her head in position, he ass undulating this way and that as though she vainly sought to pull it away from the pain. One more. Thwack!! This one landed a little further over, and the weal extended over onto her hip, where she was less well protected. She was crying openly now, and held her position as I rethreaded my belt.

"Stand up, Tamar. Do you have anything to say?"

"I'm sorry ... sir."

"An are you going to keep me waiting again?"

"No sir."

"Good girl." I used my fingers to lift her chin and I smiled at her tear-streaked face. Is there anything, anything at all, as sexy as a beautiful woman crying after a spanking? "Clean yourself up, Tamar. We're going to my place."

~

She was quiet on the drive back to my apartment, and squirming exquisitely as her raw ass burned against the seat. The spanking hadn't been part of my plan for the day, but she had certainly deserved it. We parked and walked in. "Strip, slut, and put your clothes in your bag. You can leave the thong on, though."

She was a little puzzled as she looked at me. Usually I insisted on the full striptease routine. But she complied, turning away from me as she undressed. I don't know why women do that, when you're about to see them naked anyway -- but this time I didn't mind, as I was treated to a view of her sexy, glowing, fresh-spanked ass. She put her clothes into her bag, and stood in the middle of the room. I pushed the bag into a corner out of sight, then took Tamar's hand and led her down the hallway, past the bedroom door and into my study. My padded weights bench stood in the middle of the room, ropes already anchored to its bars. "Oh, fuck no," whispered Tamar.

"Did you say something, whore?"

"No sir. I'm sorry."

I let it go. "Lay down on the bench, Tamar, on your stomach. I want your pussy and ass at the very end of the bench, and your head supported." She turned away and I leaned forward, hooking my thumbs under the waist of her panties and pulling them over her hips. She froze as I did so, then straddled the bench (what a sight that was!) and leaned forward, laying herself down into position, and shuffling herself back until her pussy was flush with the edge. With her legs parted either side of the weights bench, the lips of her pussy were open invitingly, glistening slightly with the dew of her fear and arousal. I knelt behind her and tied her ankles with the ropes, tightly enough that she had virtually no movement at her ankles. Her knees were left unbound. When her ankles were secure I leaned forward for a moment and buried my nose in that glorious shaved little cunt, lapping up her tastes, listening to her catch her breath and moan slightly. Fucking delicious.

I move to Tamar's front now, and secured her wrists together underneath the bench, so that it looked like she was hugging it. Once they were together, I secured them both to one of the bench supports. When she was done, she was trussed up tight -- secure, but not particularly uncomfortable. I sat down on the floor for a moment so that our faces were at a level. She was biting her lip nervously, her face a mask of anticipation, anxiety, and arousal.

"Are you comfortable, Tamar?" She nodded. "Good. Because you're going to be on this bench for a few hours. I intend to use you, then leave you here until I feel like using you again, intermittently until after lunch." Her eyes widened as I stood. I went over to my desk and retrieved a butt plug and lube which I had placed there earlier. While doing so, I was outside the range of Tamar's vision and I could see her squirming against the ropes, trying to find out what was going on. She worked it out soon enough, as the cold of the lube touched at the entrance to her ass.

Tamar was quite the anal slut by now, so she was no longer automatically freaked out by having her ass invaded. The muscles of her ass tightened reflexively for a moment, but she quickly relaxed and accepted the intrusion as I slowly pushed the plug home, filling her from behind until all I could see nestled between her asscheeks was the latex rectangle of the plug's base.

I stood to admire my handiwork. Tamar the prom queen, bound over my weights bench, legs wide, pussy available, ass filled with a plug, and mouth waiting. Excellent. I pulled a largish footrest around to the front of her and knelt on it, slipping my cock from my pants as I did so. "Suck my cock, slut," I instructed. "Suck it but don't make it cum."

This was a terrific game. She knew that if she did not suck enthusiastically enough she'd be punished ... and that if she sucked too enthusiastically I would cum, and she'd be punished for that. She began by licking my balls and licking along the shaft of my cock, slow wet passes of her tongue savouring every inch of me before she took me into her mouth and began sucking.

I closed my eyes as my cock disappeared between her lips. The suction of her mouth seemed to stimulate every square millimeter of my cock at once. To increase the sensation, from time to time she swirled her tongue over the head of my cock, or drew back so that only the head of my cock was inside her mouth, and her tongue caressed that incredibly sensitive region below my cockhead. All of this effort was punctuated by sexy little moans -- not that she was necessarily enjoying it, but she knew that the little mewling noises turned me on.

Tamar worked in a rhythm, giving me a few moments of serious stimulation followed by a longer period of less intense cocksucking. She had become very, very good at giving head, and this was some of the best. I let the sensations linger, deliberately trying not to give her any clues as to how close I was to cumming. The lack of cues frustrated her, but she kept going, working in her pattern of high and low stimulation.

After five minutes or so, I let her off the hook. By that time her jaw would have been aching (I'm only average in terms of length, but quite thick) and I didn't want to get carried away. I had a lot of playing to do yet. I drew backwards, watching as her mouth chased my cock until it finally got away, then caressed her cheek gently. "That was superb, Tamar. I'm going to leave you for a little while, now. I'll be back when I need to use your body again. Don't go anywhere." An old joke, but I laughed anyway. I switched on a DVD player, inserting a disk of extremely hot lesbian porn, and turned the volume up fairly high. She'd be able to hear everything, but would have to hold her head up in order to see. With one last smile at the scene I'd created, I closed the door on her. No more than the muffled noises of wet lesbian sex could be heard.

I had about twenty minutes in which to recover and prepare for the next part of my day. I dressed, then found the bag containing Tamar's clothes, and left it safely out of sight in my hallway closet. Once or twice I cracked the door open and checked on Tamar. Obviously, she was where I had left her, but I didn't see any signs of unusual discomfort. She was testing the bonds, though, and moving as much as they would let her.

Exactly on time, the sound of Veronica's high heeled shoes approached my door. I had disconnected the doorbell to be on the safe side, and I opened the door before she had a chance to knock. She looked terrific as usual, in a mutton-dressed-as-lamb kind of way. I continued to make her dress for me in slutty clothing more appropriate to a young woman of her daughter's age. The clothing emphasized her ripe sexuality in a way that even her nakedness did not. I let her in to the apartment and grabbed her firmly, kissing her deeply, my tongue forcing its way between reluctant lips. By know I had figured Veronica out. She loved the sex, but hated me. She loved the intensity of our sessions, but hated the guilty feelings she got on returning home to hubby. For so long as she was forced to do these things, she could enjoy them without the guilt of volunteering. And for my part, I loved forcing through her reluctance. I continued kissing her until I felt her arms snake around me, and felt her kiss me back.

As we kissed, I lifted the back hem of her skirt to confirm that she was not wearing panties. I had no need to check for a bra -- in the teasing, satiny top she was wearing, every time she moved Veronica's tits flowed with her. She had been a good girl -- or, from her perspective, a bad one -- and followed by instructions to the letter. Breaking our kiss, I took her hand and led her towards the bedroom.

"What are the noises I can hear?"

I smiled. "It's a porn DVD. Some particularly nasty lesbian porn I was watching earlier. Why, do you want to watch too?"

Her nose wrinkled. "Of course not."

We entered the bedroom and I closed the door. She was two rooms away from her daughter and had absolutely no idea. I moved towards her and took the hem of her top in my hands, commanding her to lift her arms so I could pull it off. She complied, affecting the disinterested look she always wore early in our sessions. Her ripe, ever-so-slightly sagging breasts came into view and I pinched and twisted one while biting the other none-too-gently, drawing a moan of pain-pleasure from her. I left the skirt on her and instructed her to lay on the bed. Once she was there, I cuffed her hands to the bedhead and lifted her ankles, cuffing them to the bedhead too so that they were raised and spread wide. In that position she was completely open to me, her skirt riding up to expose her pussy.

I stood and laughed. "Look at you, you filthy old whore. What would the girls at the tennis club say if they could see you now, hey?" She started blushing, and it got worse when I pulled out the camera and recorded the scene for posterity. After that, I got down to business, slipping out of my clothes and climbing onto the bed. Without foreplay or warning, I sank my cock deep into the bitch, her open legs and soaked cunt welcoming me. She grunted slightly as I bottomed out hard, then I began pumping her, hard and fast. I watched her eyes begin to drift, lost in a world of cock as I fucked her. She began to mewl and moan back at me, her hips working as much as they could under the circumstances.

I'd entered her without warning, and I withdrew the same way, pulling one stroke long and exiting her pussy, leaving her hips still working and her moans changing to a slightly begging tone. She wasn't too far from cumming, even after such minor stimulation. To cool her off, I reached for an icebucket I'd placed on the sideboard, and slipped an ice cube into her pussy, and another into her navel. The pussy one slipped out quickly, but nestled on the bed at her asshole, and make her squirm nicely. I stood and whispered to her "I'll be back in a little while, when I feel like using you again, whore. Don't make any noise. I'm expecting visitors, and if they hear you, I might just let them come in for a look." Her eyes were wide with surprise by the end of my first sentence, and she was utterly outraged by the time I walked from the room. She was silent, though.

I left the room on a massive high. I had two submissive sluts, in two separate scenes at once, begging to do my bidding. It didn't get any better than this.

I returned to Tamar. She was slumped in her bonds, dripping with sweat. Her ears picked up the sound of the door closing behind me and she magically came to life, twisting her head to get a look at me. I sat in front of her, my eyes level with hers. "Want me to take the plug out, slut?"

"Yes please, Sir. Please?"

How could I say no to that? I moved to her ass and started easing the plug from her. By this point it was almost bone dry in there, and I could see that it hurt coming out. I pushed it back in an inch then released it again, just enjoying the look of pain on her face. Once it was out I set it aside, then began setting up a piece of apparatus behind Tamar, where she could not see. It was a dildo, mounted on the end of a broomstick. The broomstick in turn sat in an adjustable base, so I could change its length and angle. I positioned it right at the entrance to her pussy so that she could back up onto it a couple of inches. Once it was in position, she could just feel it brushing her lips.

Returning to her front end, I knelt to unbind Tamar's hands. She looked at me gratefully, pulling them up to rest them on the bench and rub away the pins and needles.

"Now, whore," I said softly. "As you can tell, I've placed a dildo at the entrance to your pussy. Fuck yourself with it."

She didn't hesitate. She was already in a state of high sexual tension, and she needed something ... anything. Her feet were still bound, but in moments she was rocking backwards on the dildo, impaling herself on it, slowly at first then with more energy as she became confident the dildo was secure. I watched, gently stroking my cock at the scene in front of me. A young, lithe bitch, glistening with sweat, fucking herself like the greedy little cunt she was. She was bucking hard now, slamming herself backward, arching her body so that her clit rubbed on the bench. She was getting close, but she knew better than to cum without permission. "May I cum please, sir? I really need to cum so bad!"

"No," I whispered softly.

She moaned her disappointment but kept grinding herself backwards, changing pace and angle to keep herself close without going over the edge. Three more times she teetered on the brink. And three more times I denied her. The last time, she was no longer moaning, she was almost snarling with her need for release. I denied her and she howled, almost as though I had whipped her. I decided she'd had enough, and ordered her to stop. Tamar slumped onto the bench, exhausted and frustrated. She barely moved as I rebound her hands and removed the dildo. I changed the DVD and left her to recover.

Veronica remained in position, moaning in discomfort. She had been crying, but her eyes were dry as she shot a look of pure venom my way. I smiled sweetly at her, and released one of her wrists. "Now, now, Veronica. It almost looks like you're not pleased to see me! Trust me, you don't want me to come to that conclusion." I walked over to the other side of the bed and knelt down, reaching beneath it for the bag I'd left there. I drew from it a long, thick black dildo. It wasn't outrageously sized, but it was certainly large enough to stretch, and was lifelike, covered in thick veins which almost seemed to pulse as I held it up before her. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I like it more than I like yours, weiner dick."

I suppressed the urge to grin. So different to her daughter. "I'm glad. Because you're going to fuck yourself with it, while I take photographs of you." I let the dildo drop onto her chest, where it nestled between her breasts.

"No fucking way."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm not sure you're in much of a position to argue, Veronica. Let's stop playing games, shall we? You are a filthy little whore pretending to be a good suburban housewife. You come here on command and submit to the use of your face, your cunt and your ass by a man you hate. You are a cumrag. A worthless skank with an equally filthy daughter. Now shut the fuck up and start working that dildo, bitch, or you are going to become very famous very quickly."

Veronica's face was a picture. Outrage, humiliation, terror and arousal all seemed to share space . Slowly, she reached for the dildo, tears welling in her eyes as she took its base. "Put on a good show, whore," I said softly.

She was sobbing by now, as she traced the head of the dildo up and down the splayed lips of her pussy, getting it a little wet. The contrast between her distress and her actions was incredibly arousing. I started snapping photos as she reached down, changing the angle of her wrists to slide just an inch inside herself. Inch by inch she made the dildo disappear, each inch made harder by the girth of the dildo and the realization that she was humiliating herself for my entertainment. Eventually she had planted most of the dildo inside herself and she paused, looking up at me in the silent hope that she had done enough. Not by a long shot. "All you've done so far is swallow the dildo, Veronica. I told you to fuck it, and that's what I expect you to do."

Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
104 Followers
12